General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
View Poll Results: fav one??
black
25.77%
white
31.96%
blue
42.27%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

nows the time to buy a 500

Search this Thread

Old 24-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by vroooom ptssssh
Originally Posted by Lambchop
Originally Posted by Tank Mike
moonstone every day of the year.
agreed

Deffo moonstone Even your old 3 door made me wet Steve
too much info Dave
Old 24-10-2007, 07:17 PM
ross_x
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For me me it had to be a black one cos i used to love watching the texaco 500 touring cars back in the day...

As for value i cant see them doing anything other than rising, to the majority of rs owners it is still the ultimate RS Cosworth, its not just about having a bigger turbo/different spoilers etc the car is a legend and owning one is a very special experience.
Old 24-10-2007, 09:55 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

So where are all the ones who say the sellers are idiots

Lets see you putting your money on the table if your so sure rs500"s arnt worth what there asking

Funny how they have all gone quite
Old 24-10-2007, 10:14 PM
3i_gaz
PassionFord Post Troll

your the man!
Old 24-10-2007, 10:39 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES

Lets see you putting your money on the table if your so sure rs500"s arnt worth what there asking

Like any car, its worth what people will pay... Personally I wouldn't pay the premium over a 3 door as the technology has moved on to achive big power, and thats what I want But if you want a legend then it is very safe investment, but the only problem being is you can't really use the car for fear of devaluing it Good ones will only go up in value IMHO, like all cossies, try finding a nice saff now on the cheap, they are getting scarce as well .....
Old 25-10-2007, 06:49 AM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil

Like any car, its worth what people will pay... Personally I wouldn't pay the premium over a 3 door as the technology has moved on to achive big power, and thats what I want But if you want a legend then it is very safe investment, but the only problem being is you can't really use the car for fear of devaluing it Good ones will only go up in value IMHO, like all cossies, try finding a nice saff now on the cheap, they are getting scarce as well .....
Wil
Owning a 500 has got nothing to do with big power , altho it is the easiest cossie to get big power from , most are only stage 1 or 2 at the most .

Owning a 500 for most is having a part of motoring history somthing that makes the hairs stand up on the back of your neck when you have just watched an old BTCC video and then gone into your garage and looked at your own 500

People dont buy a 500 to thrash around the streets , most buy them for themselfs and are happy to drive them now and again
Look at the age group of the rs500 , you will be amazed how old 50% of the owners are

As said tho , each to there own , i just get a tittle pissed when people say these owners are dreaming with there prices when in fact the 500"s on pistonheads are very reasonably priced

ps,,as for not using them ,,,,mine was on track at croft
Old 25-10-2007, 05:03 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Wil
Owning a 500 has got nothing to do with big power , altho it is the easiest cossie to get big power from , most are only stage 1 or 2 at the most .

Owning a 500 for most is having a part of motoring history somthing that makes the hairs stand up on the back of your neck when you have just watched an old BTCC video and then gone into your garage and looked at your own 500

People dont buy a 500 to thrash around the streets , most buy them for themselfs and are happy to drive them now and again
Look at the age group of the rs500 , you will be amazed how old 50% of the owners are

As said tho , each to there own , i just get a tittle pissed when people say these owners are dreaming with there prices when in fact the 500"s on pistonheads are very reasonably priced

so whats your fav out of those 3 then?is the white one a reshell??
Old 25-10-2007, 06:17 PM
RSrussell
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Really, thats quite sad If thats what RS500 owners do then i DEFINATELY don't want to be associated with them
Old 25-10-2007, 07:19 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

i love rs500's i want the moonstone blue so much think if everyone being honest the rs500 is the cossie everyone really wants and is the ulimate cossie i could get the moonstone blue one but it would mean getting out a loan and blowing all the money i have been saving for a house! some days i think go and have a look and buy, another day i think its just a E reg seirra i have no doubt it worth the money tho!just not sure i can justify it or am i talking bollocks
Old 26-10-2007, 12:31 AM
Karting
BANNED
BANNED

Wil

Well your the ONE, WHO valued them......
i.m.h.o. the white one, NOT REASONABY PRICED??? L.O.L
Old 26-10-2007, 07:05 AM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Karting

Havent you said for the last few years that rs500"s were very much undervalued
Old 26-10-2007, 07:07 AM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by RSrussell
Really, thats quite sad If thats what RS500 owners do then i DEFINATELY don't want to be associated with them
Thats fine mate

Buying a car is about doing so because you want one , nothing to do with who else owns one and what they feel they want to do with it

What do you drive BTW
Old 26-10-2007, 07:08 AM
PT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by ross_x

Is this what the world has come to. People stealing the wheels off concours cars, and they have to be chained to it
Old 26-10-2007, 07:56 AM
rsnissan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Wil

Thats exactly why i'd have one

I would get a 500 tomorrow as it is my ultimate cossie however I would want to modify the thing too much, which is why I went for a 3dr
Old 26-10-2007, 09:48 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Thats my point really, 500's are in the domains of collectors now really IMHO, unless you buy one thats high milage and been messed with, you are better off starting with a 3door to modify if thats what you want

And I saw you baiting the MLR boys after your 500 was on track as well Paul
Old 26-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Originally Posted by PT
Is this what the world has come to. People stealing the wheels off concours cars, and they have to be chained to it
shocking!!

BUT i can see why...they still have the stickers on
Old 26-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Staffi
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 107 Likes on 96 Posts

Agree with Paul 100% on this. You're buying the car for what it's achieved in Touring car racing and the history that comes with that.

Look how much Subaru 22B`s are still going for, RS200`s and so on.

I'd defo give 20k+ for the right car, BUT that's me, not everyone/all of us are the same..

It's like Saffs, good ones now are going for biggish money, even though they're common..
Old 26-10-2007, 12:36 PM
PAUL S
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 48 Likes on 34 Posts

The contradiction of it all is that the RSOC would not even recognise any of the touring cars as genuine 500s as they were not built from any of the 500 road cars or even built by Ford.

Ford themselves though happily used the touring RS500 in there adverts of the day, but then again the RSOC know better than Ford dont they
Old 26-10-2007, 04:23 PM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Paul ,i didnt know you bought the white one back.
Only seen your black one and the white one you got of carl from our group.
You may take the black one out on track ,but i bet you wouldnt do it to the white one .
Old 29-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Billy Sasterd
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by a.k.a
Its no big secret (even though karting as usual claims to know something no one else knows) - the owner has openly said on the RSOC website that the white 500 one listed on here was reshelled into a 3dr registered shell.

He has kept the 3dr floor numbers but is using the 500 slam panel tag and v5 - he seems to think its not a problem, but I imagine plod and DVLA would not agree with him.
I don't recall Karting saying he knew something that nobody else does about this car but he was just being cautioius with his comments, although he does know the result of YOUR case in Cardiff County Court the other week and has kept that to himself so don't start to slag people off who are fuckin' useless with computers, oh and to whom you also sold a misdescribed item.

FYI, the guy now selling the car took the car in PX and knows nothing of it's history. The car came from very near to me and the owner claimed in a Ford mag that he had bought 324 but the engine was knackered (low mileage) and he threw it away

Then said he totally stripped the underside and powder coated it etc. However, he then put the car up for sale on the RSOC and fessed up to having put the ID onto a white 3dr because the original shell was badly corroded and I think he said his local paintshop (or was it the local butcher) said it would be OK to do so

As for prices of RS500s................... you don't want to know how much I sold mine for
Old 29-10-2007, 05:14 PM
PAUL S
PassionFord Post Troll

Chris

I suggest you read all the nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more comments Karting has made about this car on the RSOC website before you make comment.

Oh I forgot you cannot as you have been banned yet again from there.

I am not defending the car, far from it, just highlighting the facts as presented by the owner, rather than just making hints as Karting does.

You must have been itching for the chance to bring up our recent encounter, and have purely used this as the ideal opportunity.

I am more than happy to make public the county court judgement you took out against me. One of many you have been involved in, but the first I ever had to attend.

I had no intention of making it public as I dont usually get involved in such games on the net, but as you have made the first move then I am more than happy to discuss it on here.

In a nutshell you won a set of used genuine 500 splitters and brackets from me on ebay, then once recieved demanded a full refund plus postage as they had scuffs on the bottom of them even though these were listed on the ebay ad, and throughout the auction you never once asked for clarification as to the extent of the scuffs or any further photos.

You demanded a full refund plus post and even said you would not accept a reduced price, even though I did not actually offer one.

I was not prepared to do this, so you took out a county court judgement against me

Lets take a look at our respective ebay feedbacks as they say a lot

me

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...All%20Feedback

and you

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...?ViewFeedback2

Firstly the judge was going to throw out the case as you were over 40 minutes late in attending, but I was happy to wait as I always said I would abide by any court ruling, even so you were seconds away from him closing the case when you finally turned up.

Your claim of a full refund was completely dismissed by the judge, what he actually did was reduce the value of the splitters from the Ł495 you paid on ebay to Ł400 based on photos only, (as you never actually brought the splitters along as you knew if seen first hand the scuffs which were clearly listed as being present on the ebay ad were negligible).

The photos you presented appeared to have been taken with an electron microscope, as even an ant would have struggled to get any closer to them

Now lets do some maths:-

You paid around Ł507 for the splitters inc post. To take out the court case cost you a further Ł85 and to travel down to Cardiff cost you a days pay/holiday and say Ł35 train fare so all in all the splitters stood you in for a minimum of Ł627 less the Ł95 I agreed to refund so they now have actually cost you at least Ł532 instead of Ł507 and you still own them - well worth persuing wasnt it.

The judge was a canny man, we had a good chat during the 40 minutes we waited for you, obviously both he and I could see if he did not throw you a crumb you would be the type to appeal and drag it on further, neither he or I would have wanted the hassle so when he came up with a figure which didnt even cover your costs - I spotted this straight away in his summing up and was happy to agree to the deal.

The end result is the case is closed, I have no county court judgement listed against me, and the spliiters have cost you more as a result of making the claim than you originally paid for them, and you still own them.

At the end of the case you put out your hand and I shook it as I assumed that was the end of the matter - you even said goodbye to me on the steps of the court which I thought was unusual.

I did though wonder how long it would take for you to bring it up somehow on the net.

No doubt the next instalment will include your super size pics of scuffs on said splitters.
Old 29-10-2007, 09:24 PM
Billy Sasterd

OMG................................I wasn't going to but if you insist, here we go...............

In the pictures below, can anyone please choose the one which describes as the ebay ad said "VERY LIGHT SCUFF TO UNDERSIDE AND CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED AS BRAND NEW" Clue: there is a brand new one in the photos for comparison.

And can you spot the ones that have DEEP SCORING TO THE FRONT which was NOT described in the ebay ad and sent by AKA.

[/img]

And here is the judgement...................

Now please read my feedback. The only people who have left negative are maggots who mis-decribe items, and are successfully taken to court exactly like AKA. I do not go to Paypal, as it was not them who tried to rip me off and I will always go to court, win or loose and I haven't lost one yet.

It was never ever about the money for me, I am fairly well off and it was YOU who lost a days wages It is always about my principles with me and I have my deceased parents to thanks for that. I would have paid Ł1000 to see you get YOUR wallet out in front of me and hand me a quid .......................... In the end it was Ł100 cos the judge had no change It was fuck*n PRICELESS.

Despite your 32 page (yes really folks, 32 fuck*n' pages) bullsh*t defence to the summons, the Judge agreed with me and AWARDED ME Ł95 in DAMAGES.

I don't think PF wants to hear me and you go on about this and it should probably be locked and I do not need waste a single moment longer on you. But please don't pick on people who can't defend themselves or who you have ripped off in the past.

You lied, I took YOU to Court, YOU LOST END OF!!!

Bye bye ...............................
Old 29-10-2007, 09:42 PM
topaz
1K+ Super Poster!!

now stick it back on ebay and get your money back!
Old 29-10-2007, 09:52 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

urm wot this got to do with the value of rs500
Old 29-10-2007, 11:05 PM
PAUL S
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by mechanic28
urm wot this got to do with the value of rs500
Apologies not a lot sorry, I wont post anymore on this thread about this issue, for me its over.

I never at any stage claimed they were brand new, you know that and so did the judge, they were listed as used with scuffs on the bottom - the judge told you they were not mis-described otherwise you would now be Ł500 odd richer than you presently are, as you would have had a full refund and costs awarded not a paltry Ł95 and having to cover all costs yourself.

I own my company, so it was a day out for me, funny thing was as you saw I had Ł600 in cash in my pocket, had you brought them with you I would have had them back, they are a good set of splitters and you know it, instead I left with Ł500 of it as I didnt need the couple of quid change.

To see the scuffs once they are fitted to a car you would need to be lower than a snakes belly.

Heres the actual ebay photo

end of the day Chris you still own the splitters not me, and that was all the case was over, you demanded a full refund plus costs - you were not entitled to it in law and you didnt get it -the document you posted up clearly states "the judge rejected the claimants desired remedy of reunion" you didnt get the full refund plus costs that you wanted,and they have now cost you more than you originally paid, I dont even have a county court judgement against me.

I am going to use the money I have left over for a nice set of brand new creative carbon ones which are far better quality than the original crappy plastic Ford ones, whether they be new or used. In fact I can have 2 sets with the money left.

Your set only owed me Ł3 anyway as they came on a bumper I bought on ebay for Ł503 which I later sold less splitters for Ł500.

In the hundreds of excellent trades I have had on ebay, with over 30 really nice RS500 owners just my luck that the 2 well known people who have cast a cloud over the whole 500 scene cross my path.

back to topic.
Old 30-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Billy Sasterd

Sorry for the distraction Mechanic28 but as usual, we have to put up with the odd half wit distractions from people who wish they had an RS500 instead of a stamped down reshelled 3door .

Now back on subject................. RS500 values

erm yes, they are valuable ..................... I wish I owned one
Old 30-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Karting
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by martinrs500labatts
reshell still means its not worth as much as an original car

same as if its on cat D

i personal would not buy a reshelled one,

when you can get an original car for the same money,

lets face it you are buying a 20 year old car and with any car this old condition/ history / original parts is still the main thing people wont.

even if its not on the rs500 engine block the registar will de value it
21-01-2006, 20:03 #22
RS 500 Reg
RSOC Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been in the motor trade all my life and have reshelled many cars when working in the bodyshop trade ,
All i am going to say is this ,,apart from the 4 proto 500"s i would not buy a 500 with a number stammped down unless the price reflects this as i consider all stamped downs as a reshell .
ALL fords left there factories ( within the years when ALL 3 doors / 500s were made ) with the numbers stamped up ,,end of
This was done as issues with cars being stolen and numbers changed became a big news and ford ( along with other companies ) stamped numbers up as they new this could not be done by a car ringer without the correct stamps unless they cut the number out and welded it into another shell which is easy to spot .

Sorry to say but people are defending the numbers down because they have not given people the correct info when the have asked about cars to buy and also people who have cars with numbers down ( exc, protos ) are now getting upset as they feel cheated , also some people who have them with numbers down dont admit this because it will de value there cars .

Until i see 100% proof i am wrong this is what i will stick to

Paul

North yorks rs spares
Quality used spares
at affordable prices
Rs cars and spares bought and sold
07759 729390 (9am to 6pm ONLY )
01751 477766 ( 9am to 6pm ONLY )
All major credit / debit cards accepted

FROM ..RALLYE NEWS..

Having undertaken a LIMITED INVESTIGATION into the issue,
and based on the available evidence and OPINION. the rs ford owners club (1990) limited is of the OPINION that the ford sierra RS500 was manufactured by ford with chassis numbers STAMPED both up and down??

THE COMMITTEE OF THE FORD RS OWNERS CLUB

SO PLEASE CHECK IT'S AUTHENTICITY?????? L.O.L
Old 30-10-2007, 01:52 PM
PAUL S
PassionFord Post Troll

My cosworths have all been hand built, just like all the RS500 race cars and mine have used the 1989 batch Ford produced 3dr cosworth replacement shells -

One way to spot the difference between the original 1986/87 production shells used on genuine original 3drs and RS500s and the 1989 replacements is simply to take a look at the rear tow eye - the 1989 replacement shells use the later mark 2 Sierra version which sits much lower than the 86/87 ones

Pop around the back of your no 1 RS500 Chris, (which I believe was first made in early 1987) and take a look, as it would appear our cars have a lot in common -the shells of my cars and yours were made on the same production line at the same time - circa mid 1989.

Of course Karting would have known this as he is the guru.

Originally Posted by Billy Sasterd

Sorry for the distraction Mechanic28 but as usual, we have to put up with the odd half wit distractions from people who wish they had an RS500 instead of a stamped down reshelled 3door .

Now back on subject................. RS500 values

erm yes, they are valuable ..................... I wish I owned one
Old 30-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by Karting
Originally Posted by martinrs500labatts
reshell still means its not worth as much as an original car

same as if its on cat D

i personal would not buy a reshelled one,

when you can get an original car for the same money,

lets face it you are buying a 20 year old car and with any car this old condition/ history / original parts is still the main thing people wont.

even if its not on the rs500 engine block the registar will de value it
21-01-2006, 20:03 #22
RS 500 Reg
RSOC Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been in the motor trade all my life and have reshelled many cars when working in the bodyshop trade ,
All i am going to say is this ,,apart from the 4 proto 500"s i would not buy a 500 with a number stammped down unless the price reflects this as i consider all stamped downs as a reshell .
ALL fords left there factories ( within the years when ALL 3 doors / 500s were made ) with the numbers stamped up ,,end of
This was done as issues with cars being stolen and numbers changed became a big news and ford ( along with other companies ) stamped numbers up as they new this could not be done by a car ringer without the correct stamps unless they cut the number out and welded it into another shell which is easy to spot .

Sorry to say but people are defending the numbers down because they have not given people the correct info when the have asked about cars to buy and also people who have cars with numbers down ( exc, protos ) are now getting upset as they feel cheated , also some people who have them with numbers down dont admit this because it will de value there cars .

Until i see 100% proof i am wrong this is what i will stick to

Paul

North yorks rs spares
Quality used spares
at affordable prices
Rs cars and spares bought and sold
07759 729390 (9am to 6pm ONLY )
01751 477766 ( 9am to 6pm ONLY )
All major credit / debit cards accepted

FROM ..RALLYE NEWS..

Having undertaken a LIMITED INVESTIGATION into the issue,
and based on the available evidence and OPINION. the rs ford owners club (1990) limited is of the OPINION that the ford sierra RS500 was manufactured by ford with chassis numbers STAMPED both up and down??

THE COMMITTEE OF THE FORD RS OWNERS CLUB

SO PLEASE CHECK IT'S AUTHENTICITY?????? L.O.L
Wayne

Funny how you havent also quoted where i posted that i did my own investigations into the stamped up / down issues and did a post on the RSOC bb Stating that i was 100% wrong and that IMO there are rs500 and all other sierra cosworths that are stamped up and down that are NOT reshelled vehicles

Funny how you claim to know everything and yet you have not provided one single bit of evidence that backs up your very stupid statments

I WONDER WHY ,,,,,,,,,BECAUSE YOU HAVENT GOT ANY

Now go away as you are and always have been making yourself look a fool and making many many enemies within the cosworth world

Paul ,,THE RS 500 REGISTRAR
SOMTHING YOU NEVER HAVE BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE
Old 30-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Billy Sasterd

Originally Posted by a.k.a
My cosworths have all been hand built, just like all the RS500 race cars and mine have used the 1989 batch Ford produced 3dr cosworth replacement shells -

One way to spot the difference between the original 1986/87 production shells used on genuine original 3drs and RS500s and the 1989 replacements is simply to take a look at the rear tow eye - the 1989 replacement shells use the later mark 2 Sierra version which sits much lower than the 86/87 ones

Pop around the back of your no 1 RS500 Chris, (which I believe was first made in early 1987) and take a look, as it would appear our cars have a lot in common -the shells of my cars and yours were made on the same production line at the same time - circa mid 1989.

Of course Karting would have known this as he is the guru.
OMG ........................ are you telling me Build No1 is a reshell

I will go and demand my money back and take him to court and win guffaw

Billy Sasterd 1 Paul S AKA 0

Back on subject .............................. There are a lot of RS500s for sale at the mo ........................ wonder why that is
Old 30-10-2007, 08:18 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Back on subject .............................. There are a lot of RS500s for sale at the mo ........................ wonder why that is
Probably sick of old men fighting like 4 year olds about splitters and number stamping - Just drive the cars and enjoy them
Old 30-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Probably sick of old men fighting like 4 year olds about splitters and number stamping - Just drive the cars and enjoy them
Sadly Wil your probs 100% correct

Most of the rs500 owners are great people who love there cars and it matters not one bit if its up or down ,,its the sad fact that a few people just keep going on and on and on and on about an issue that most people couldnt give a shit about

If the owners dont care then why do a few try to keep putting them and there cars down
Old 30-10-2007, 09:34 PM
BRIGSPORT
UNAUTHORISED DEVELOPMENTS

After reading this i am dreading going on the ford sierra owners club forum and telling them my 92 1.8 lx sapphire has a 2.0 capri engine in it.
I have painted my red bumper stripes black aswell
I'll never get Ł300 for my car now as it is not original,and am living in fear that my numbers may be stamped down,what will i do if they are?

Worse still,my towing eye may be of 89 vintage,then i will be rumbled!
Old 30-10-2007, 10:41 PM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

what i want to know is how come this stamped up/down issue all the sudden come to light?
Old 31-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!

there seem to be a loit of 500 owners who know it all and have their heads firmly up their own asses!

(not you paul lol)
Old 31-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Ryan
15K+ Super Poster!!

as chops has said there are alot of 500 owners who are complete wankers.

and unfortunately thats what i think destroyed the 500 scene

there not all are bad though
Old 31-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

It's unbelievable that some RS500 owners are still carrying on with this long on-going saga. Was bad enough on RSOC for 12 months or more and now it's moved over on to PF
Old 31-10-2007, 11:59 AM
ross_x
Regular Contributor

All the 500 owners i met this year have been very friendly helpful guys, you could not meet more helpful guys than Paul & Daz , just a few that are dragging a great car down...

Dont judge us all by a few w****** intent on destroying a great car.
Old 31-10-2007, 12:14 PM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

note to self: never sell anything to billy sasterd
Old 31-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

well that thread soon got fucked didnt it!

i love 500's and one day want one.but now im not sure if i do.i'd happily pay the premium over the 3dr because of what it is and how long ive wanted one,but now it seems a bit of a distasteful area to be in

the shell number thing is a load of bollox.ive seen saffs with them both ways and between me and trace have had 3 and two were didferent to the 3rd but all were genuine.

come on guys dont spoil the scene.its that that makes the people go jap..................................oh and the improved technology

Quick Reply: nows the time to buy a 500