General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

ATT , Dog owners

Search this Thread

Old 20-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Official PassionFord Trader
Administrator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Old 20-10-2007, 05:31 PM
-J-
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My Dogs come 1st in our house... The Lurcher gets cold so she has a blanket in her arm chair -

Stupid animal
Old 20-10-2007, 05:34 PM
xr2i-carl
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i lost a lab pup in 2000, long story, anyhow was malpractise by the vet which caused it, she was 7 months old and a real gem.....

R.I.P Megan darling
Old 21-10-2007, 07:15 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

coco16i
hello mate,he was a lovely dog.so glad he has a good home,i cant bear to see a dog mistreated.
my two are great thanks,there were a year old a few weeks back the little girl is still little,but she is such a pest.into everything possible and never really chills out too much but i love her to bits.right daddies dog though.she ignores trace
ai is gettin a bit of a lump now but not huge obviously being a husky.as they are smaller than the maly by quite a bit.

shit pics but most recent we have.

my two are always getting trained but still pull.nature of them though.they will get there.they get batter every day
Old 21-10-2007, 08:09 AM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Series1Guy
I totally agree about turning into mush when it comes to dogs,
I had to have my labrador put down on tuesday due to his hips being gone,He was 14 & a half
He only went for a check up and his nails cutting as he couldnt walk for miles on the beach like he used to so his nails were getting long and we have a tiled floor down stairs

I didnt think it was going to turn out that way so i got my mum to take him while i was out and she phoned me hysterically,
The vet said if we took him home it was being cruel as he was in lots of pain due to his hips/arthritis,
I never even got to say goodbye,
The vets let me see him after my mum called, they stayed late just for me, It was heartbreaking, Now im definatley a mans man and I admit i broke down into tears for an hour while I was there,

I ve been emotional ever since, He used to get up when i coe hoe fro work in the ornings and he's not there anyore
Were having him cremated and Huis nae put on the urn so I can keep him
Very very sorry mate

I have only had my pups 10 weeks now and have got more attached than i would ever think possible , so after over 14 years i cant even begin to think how gutted you are

At least you went to say your googbyes to your old Pal
Old 21-10-2007, 09:14 AM
MattyRST
Advanced PassionFord User

Ive had my black lab since he was 3 mths old he is now 1 1/2 years old and he has a habbit of flinching badly in his sleep the vet says its normal as he is dreaming........................

He has his own character and i couldnt bare to be with out him, its very true what they say " a dog is mans best friend"

I know the day will come when hes not here but im hoping it will be a very long time !!!
Old 21-10-2007, 10:20 AM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Stu

She is a wicked dog though mate
Old 21-10-2007, 01:38 PM
coco16i

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Stu..... i thought my 2 were spoilt...................

Crap pic as taken on mobile phone !!!
Old 21-10-2007, 01:54 PM
4x4

NORTH YORKS RS SPARES

very glad you posted this......my rott pup has done this a few times, not when he was sleeping but when he was eating. he ran away from his bowl screaming and curling around puting his nose no his back leg, thigh area after reading this thread a cramp sounds spot on.

be warned he has done it 3 times when he was younger so yours might do it again!
Old 21-10-2007, 02:11 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I had to have my labrador put down on tuesday due to his hips being gone,He was 14 & a half
He only went for a check up and his nails cutting as he couldnt walk for miles on the beach like he used to so his nails were getting long and we have a tiled floor down stairs

I didnt think it was going to turn out that way so i got my mum to take him while i was out and she phoned me hysterically,
The vet said if we took him home it was being cruel as he was in lots of pain due to his hips/arthritis,
The vets let me see him after my mum called, they stayed late just for me, It was heartbreaking, Now im definatley a mans man and I admit i broke down into tears for an hour while I was there,

I ve been emotional ever since, He used to get up when i coe hoe fro work in the ornings and he's not there anyore
sorry to hear this mate
Old 21-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Katie

Same happened to our old dog a few years back...we'd had him since I was a toddler so we were all properly gutted. It does get easier and it is reassuring to know that you were there when he went. They are lucky in a way that they can go calmly with people around them...nicest way you can go I guess.

RIP
Old 21-10-2007, 02:46 PM
MattyRST

im sorry to here that