General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

108 people dead so far

Search this Thread

Old 19-10-2007, 08:35 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RS220Turbo
Aaron what????

Sunny
Aaron Singh Johal

u mate?
Old 19-10-2007, 08:36 AM
keithcdb
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by R5FORD
Originally Posted by keithcdb
It all sounds a total waste off brain time imo!
thats because it would be hard for you to educate yourself
No need for me to do that mate! I know right from wrong! Dont you ever think you are equal or better than me ass hole!
so you think your higher than me? you know right from wrong but you are not educated enough to realise that noone is better than anyone else?? just people are iewd diffrently because of actions thay or a group have commited
Listen son! I did not accuse your religion or your any of your believes off causing any problems in society! YOU assumed that was my angle! All I said that I purely do not understand nor do not want to understand the need for religion, not yours or anybody else’s.

You jumped straight onto the moral high ground and attacked me and my intellect!

So fuck you!
Old 19-10-2007, 08:37 AM
keithcdb

Im blue! from scotland!
Old 19-10-2007, 08:39 AM
RS220Turbo
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Araron that makes us pindo's LOLOLO Johals my mums name(surname)

Sunny Singh
Old 19-10-2007, 08:42 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

No need for me to do that mate! I know right from wrong! Dont you ever think you are equal or better than me ass hole!
so you think your higher than me? you know right from wrong but you are not educated enough to realise that noone is better than anyone else?? just people are iewd diffrently because of actions thay or a group have commited
Listen son! I did not accuse your religion or your any of your believes off causing any problems in society! YOU assumed that was my angle! All I said that I purely do not understand nor do not want to understand the need for religion, not yours or anybody else’s.

You jumped straight onto the moral high ground and attacked me and my intellect!

So fuck you!
your the one that said it was a waste of brain time..your the fucking idiot that didnt write what you meant..so what am i ment to assume??
Old 19-10-2007, 08:43 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by RS220Turbo
Araron that makes us pindo's LOLOLO Johals my mums name(surname)

Sunny Singh

lol

my grans side are the virks aka the centeral london club owners
Old 19-10-2007, 08:47 AM
lead_foot
is awesome

Ignorant people + Media hype = Race/Religion hate crimes.
Old 19-10-2007, 08:49 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

So fuck you!
do me a favour..explain to me what you ment by 'dont ever think you are better than me or equaly with me'
Old 19-10-2007, 08:49 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Elvis did it.
Old 19-10-2007, 08:50 AM
keithcdb

So fuck you!
your the one that said it was a waste of brain time..your the fucking idiot that didnt write what you meant..so what am i ment to assume??
A waste off brain time in my opinion! are you going to be the fucking idiot that denys me my opinion?
Old 19-10-2007, 08:51 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Graham S1
Elvis did it.

oo why couldnt tupac doit?? is it cus hes black
Old 19-10-2007, 08:52 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

So fuck you!
A waste off brain time in my opinion! are you going to be the fucking idiot that denys me my opinion?
listen to me you fuki immature peice of shit..i dont give a flying fuck about your opinion just as you dont about mine..if you want to right your opinion go ahead but do right it in a way so it dosent make you look like a thick twat that dosent know whte from black
Old 19-10-2007, 08:54 AM
RS220Turbo

R5ford im of, gota go have my cup of tea and a Prota or 4 maybe lol Keep the good word up!

Sunny
Old 19-10-2007, 08:54 AM
keithcdb

Your grammar says all, Quote do me a favour..explain to me what you ment by 'dont ever think you are better than me or equaly with me'
Old 19-10-2007, 08:57 AM
keithcdb

So fuck you!
listen to me you fuki immature peice of shit..i dont give a flying fuck about your opinion just as you dont about mine..if you want to right your opinion go ahead but do right it in a way so it dosent make you look like a thick twat that dosent know whte from black
Get yourself a funkin life boy! My best mate is black, my ex girlfriend is asian.

How old are you anyway? Think you best give it a few more years before you start airing your opions in public
Old 19-10-2007, 08:57 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Your grammar says all, Quote do me a favour..explain to me what you ment by 'dont ever think you are better than me or equaly with me'
yes and your point is..??

oo i know what point your trying to prove...

your trying to prove that your a thick shit that dosent like to learn about religion because it might overload your brain
Old 19-10-2007, 08:59 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

So fuck you!
Get yourself a funkin life boy! My best mate is black, my ex girlfriend is asian.

How old are you anyway? Think you best give it a few more years before you start airing your opions in public
im 18..and you are how old? old enough to be mature about things??
Old 19-10-2007, 09:02 AM
keithcdb

Im thirty fucking two! So when you grow up and see how much off a dick you have been I will accept your apology.
Old 19-10-2007, 09:05 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Im thirty fucking two! So when you grow up and see how much off a dick you have been I will accept your apology.

ahahahahahahah yh well you got more o a chance of blowing youself up than getting an apology from me.. 32 and still acting like a 16 year old boy?
Old 19-10-2007, 09:07 AM
keithcdb

ahahahahahahah yh well you got more o a chance of blowing youself up than getting an apology from me.. 32 and still acting like a 16 year old boy?
In what way did you think i was acting like a 16 year old?
Old 19-10-2007, 09:10 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

read through your posts and you will realise and you still have not given an explanantion for ' Dont you ever think you are equal or better than me ass hole!' imo your a racist if you can say somehitng like that
Old 19-10-2007, 09:12 AM
keithcdb

Ok son, this is a forum! That means people get to express there views! Not just on cars but other stuff to (thats what i was doing) YOU were the one who took the moral (there beating me up again) high ground, so dont try and turn it round on me, I know lots off people who would be ashamed to call you there kin in religion.

Happy posting fucko
Old 19-10-2007, 09:13 AM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

no matter what the race or religion so many wasted llifes
Old 19-10-2007, 09:13 AM
keithcdb

read through your posts and you will realise and you still have not given an explanantion for ' Dont you ever think you are equal or better than me ass hole!' imo your a racist if you can say somehitng like that
You started beating on me way before this!
Old 19-10-2007, 09:18 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

You started beating on me way before this!
mate your a fucking twat.. and im sure all them people you know would still like you after they realise you think they are shit compared to you? as thats what you meant by this Dont you ever think you are equal or better than me ass hole!

so mate get in your shit box of a car.. slash your fucking wrists.. and bleed to death you kunt
Old 19-10-2007, 09:21 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

anyway im going to go and clean my car..but nice talking to you

Old 19-10-2007, 09:22 AM
keithcdb

Oh.... The mentality starts to show its self! I enjoy a bit off banter but I can’t remember when race was brought into all this…….. Oh wait I can now! It was you!
Old 19-10-2007, 09:25 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Oh.... The mentality starts to show its self! I enjoy a bit off banter but I can’t remember when race was brought into all this…….. Oh wait I can now! It was you!

lol anyway im not really pissd off or anything..was just bored and you made yourself look abit of a nob but its alll good

Old 19-10-2007, 09:27 AM
keithcdb

Me a knob!! Ok lad, al get back to my old mk1 fiesta project, would love to meet you next year and blow your cossie slag rite off the planet.
Old 19-10-2007, 09:29 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Me a knob!! Ok lad, al get back to my old mk1 fiesta project, would love to meet you next year and blow your cossie slag rite off the planet.
yes you get back to that.. while i enjoy my cossie
Old 19-10-2007, 09:30 AM
keithcdb

Enjoy it, I had one in a mk2 escort when you were prob still a school
Old 19-10-2007, 09:31 AM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

The fact they are killing there own people is proper dark. Fucking silly silly cunts.
Old 19-10-2007, 09:32 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Enjoy it, I had one in a mk2 escort when you were prob still a school
yes good for you mate
Old 19-10-2007, 09:33 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by SimonT
The fact they are killing there own people is proper dark. Fucking silly silly cunts.
stupiity mate
Old 19-10-2007, 09:38 AM
keithcdb

Any ways R5Ford, cheers for the banter! hope to meet you on a strip next year
Old 19-10-2007, 09:59 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Any ways R5Ford, cheers for the banter! hope to meet you on a strip next year
no problem mate always nice to meet new people

and no hard feeling? were both adults
Old 19-10-2007, 09:59 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

and btw your gona need more than that crotch rocket mk1 fiesta when my new engine is built
Old 19-10-2007, 10:28 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Matt J
Why do people say its not all muslims are to blame?

If it was a normal culture people would be shopping these pricks to the coppers not ignoring/allowing it to carry on.

BTW, sikhs are cool, isnt there something in your religion that says you should go to bed ready to fight? which means some of you still sleep with a sword?
lol yes and many of the sikhs that were turbans carry lil sword with them..but now its mainl religious reasons
Old 19-10-2007, 10:31 AM
RS220Turbo

The reason is still the same, that is to protect when ever that time mite be..... Rite im really going now, best of luck to ya boys.... R5ford --- Top man

Sunny

Quick Reply: 108 people dead so far