General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Kate McCann to be questioned

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 07:53 PM
jameswrx
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Was thinking about their dinner with other people being a good alibi.

ie *if* they did do something to her it was probably earlier in the day or previous day/s then arrange to go out for dinner with someone.. "oh, I'm just off to check on the kids".. come back 5 mins later.. "she's gone"

In reality whatever happened would have been before this time but they have it setup so it looks like she's just been taken when they 'check'

all IMO
Old 07-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Alloy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

But then, there's two other kid's there is there not?

Wouldn't they have noticed their sister gone missing and start asking mummy and daddy question's?

I don't think they could have kept an alibi like that with two other young kid's in the picture. I personally don't have children, but I know for a fact they have a habit of putting their parent's on the spot by repeating or coming off with comment's that are supposed to be kept secret.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Holty

The two other kids are too young to be witnesses.

I've always said there up to something. Got called sick now more people are thinking my way.

Best place to hide something out in public!

Day two maddie missing: Right so our kids missing, well lets leave our other two and go jogging!

Not one tear! If it wasn't for there position in society they would have been slatered in the press from day one.

Imaging it was a teenage couple with a kid:

"Young teen parents abandon kids for boozey night out"
Old 07-09-2007, 09:27 PM
whosyadaddy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Ive said from day 1 they have had dealings in this, i have 2 kids and if one of them went missing theres no way on this earth you would get me or my wife outta the country we were visiting,

i certainly wouldnt be swaning round the world taking holidays here there and everywhere, i certainly wouldnt be going to see the pope im afraid He would be coming to see me,

What really gets me is the fact that it's taken the police 4 months to realise fuuuuuuuuuck hold on a sec lets have a look into her mother and father's actions.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:57 PM
OvaBoost

Why is it that the Portuguees police etc treat her as a suspect, but all the english police etc lick the parents arses?
Old 08-09-2007, 01:50 AM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

my take on all this is that the portuguse police have fooked the investigation up from the very start, they let all and sundry walk around the flat then let it be rented out to other holiday mekers before deciding to take dna from it!
as to who done it, not really sure but the mccanns have allwys seemed too cool to me.....
Thing is they were sat all nighty with friends drinking if one had to fook off and bury someone it would take a while and the timings given don't allow that.
I wonder when she was last seen alive by someone other than her parents the day she went missing, that might be clue..

steve
Old 08-09-2007, 09:15 AM
smitsturbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by OvaBoost
Why is it that the Portuguees police etc treat her as a suspect, but all the english police etc lick the parents arses?
becouse they are respected doctors or something but if it where 2 scousers on the dole it would be totally differant
Old 08-09-2007, 09:25 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by the youth
my take on all this is that the portuguse police have fooked the investigation up from the very start, they let all and sundry walk around the flat then let it be rented out to other holiday mekers before deciding to take dna from it!
as to who done it, not really sure but the mccanns have allwys seemed too cool to me.....
Thing is they were sat all nighty with friends drinking if one had to fook off and bury someone it would take a while and the timings given don't allow that.
I wonder when she was last seen alive by someone other than her parents the day she went missing, that might be clue..

steve
the problem with that assumption is that you don't know when the last actual bonafide sighting of maddie was by someone who didn't know her
for all you kow she could have been killed and buried eariler on in the day and the "going out for a meal" story would be a great cover up because they'd be like "just going to check on the kids" every 30 minutes

if you look at everyone as a suspect then you don't have to deal with anyone blaming the police for fucking things up
they shuold have been kept under survelanace until they were cleared, but no, i remember saying that and everyone mocking the cost of it and how it wouldn't be legal and all that

on the flip side, if they are innocent of any wrong doing then that's fair enough, i'll just slate them for not looking after their kids like theyshould have done as the vast majority of parents do
Old 08-09-2007, 10:21 AM
ricky_3dr
Advanced PassionFord User

Thought from day one that they had some involvememnt in Maddies dissappearance
Old 08-09-2007, 06:22 PM
4x4
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by EsCosRacer
saw her yesterday on tv smiling for the cameras outside the police station...

any decent mom would be screaming and begging infront of the cam to get her kid back.....

for me the coolness is giving me the feeling they are part of the plot.
True

That fucking so called mother looks like a stuck up bitch and she aint even fit

Always TRYING to look her best in new fresh clothes and makeup, smiling away, she looks too relaxed for a mother who dont know if some pedo has took her lil girl doing all sorts to her

i dont have kids but if someone took my one i'd be declaring war on the whole of Spain
Old 08-09-2007, 06:31 PM
JonnyBravo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 4x4
Originally Posted by EsCosRacer
saw her yesterday on tv smiling for the cameras outside the police station...

any decent mom would be screaming and begging infront of the cam to get her kid back.....

for me the coolness is giving me the feeling they are part of the plot.
True

That fucking so called mother looks like a stuck up bitch and she aint even fit

Always TRYING to look her best in new fresh clothes and makeup, smiling away, she looks too relaxed for a mother who dont know if some pedo has took her lil girl doing all sorts to her

i dont have kids but if someone took my one i'd be declaring war on the whole of Spain
TBH regarding her posing for the cameras it looked to me as if she wanted to walk off with her head down yet whoever was withher made her come back and pose.

If someone told me to do that considering the circumstances I would be fucking pissed off
Old 08-09-2007, 10:22 PM
rscossie:rob
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Just a thought but wasn't her cuddle cat left on a high shelf? Surely, if she had been kidnapped then the kidnapper would have taken the cat with the them to keep her quiet? Any thoughts as to why it was put on a shelf? Maybe to look like an adult had been in the room?
Old 09-09-2007, 07:49 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by 4x4
portugal mate

and there were 3 hours from the last "official" sighting of her to her folks raising the alarm, and they raised it to their mates who trampled the crime scene before calling the cops

so i think, if it is the parents who have done somethng, the pieces are fitting together a bit too conviniently

what you need is sherlock holmes on the case