General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Remember when??

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 08:52 AM
charliekikika
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great thread!

I don't have kids but my godson, I wouldn't let out of my sight, he has just started to walk and I'm terrified!

God knows how scared parents must be bringing children up now!

And getting sent up to the headmasters office was scary, VERY scary!!!!

Old 06-09-2007, 10:16 AM
saff_cossie
PassionFord Post Troll

Great post, many memories revived from that

All before mortgages, relationships, jobs and cars
Old 06-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oh yes british bulldog, loved that game, loved the steams and was great for punching practice, i was telling some young guys at work aobut bulldog and they were horrified lol
Old 06-09-2007, 12:22 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

what about 'jew rushes'?

at our school we would all gather at one end of the playground and someone would roll a 2p coin as far as they could down the other end. everyone would chase after it 'like a jew' and there was chaos as people's hands got kicked, stamped on etc as they tried to pick it up and win
Old 06-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
what about 'jew rushes'?

at our school we would all gather at one end of the playground and someone would roll a 2p coin as far as they could down the other end. everyone would chase after it 'like a jew' and there was chaos as people's hands got kicked, stamped on etc as they tried to pick it up and win

some of the games we played were quality, and always ended up with someone getting beats somehow
Old 07-09-2007, 12:39 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i finished school before the invention of the internet and mobile phones etc, so there was nothing to worry about, your aprents always knew wehre you were, because if they didn't, they'd give you some wallops when you got back

and the biggest thing to worry about was the 55 minutes you had to wait before monkee magic came on because you were too thick to reliase that 6.55 meant 5 to 7 and were sitting in front of the telly at 6
Old 09-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Stavros
Originally Posted by GTechR
I certainly don't remember kids telling teachers in my school to F**k off etc, they do in the primary schools now, let alone what ever secondary schools are called now...
Im 27 and I can remember a kid getting told off for talking when we was sitting on the rug getting read a story when we was 8.
He got up, stuck the nut on the female teacher and put her clean on her ass.
Thats nigh on 20years ago...

I remember in primary school one of the girls getting up on the table and stripping off in front of everyone. She became a prostitute in later life actually.

I remember tons of deliberate racism from the youngest primary school days.

I remember kids using weapons in fights even in primary school.

And once on to senior school, which is still over 10years ago, I remember all that but magnified hugely.

So unless you talking about PROPERLY ages ago, shit aint changed much at all.

Kids still arnt aware when they under 10 of most of lifes issues, and they always have been violent badly behaved cunts
You must have gone to some shithole of a school then Steve. And people call the north Nothing like that happened at he school(s) where i went and im only 29 so same era.
Stuffs changed a lot, judging from what youve said, its probably since people from the south and other places have moved in