General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
View Poll Results: which government gets your vote
conservative
33.90%
labour
18.64%
lib dems
15.25%
green party
0%
BNP
32.20%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

british government

Search this Thread

Old 29-09-2004, 06:13 PM
GAZ W
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well i can honestly say that i personally have never been as well off as i am now , so in my eyes labour must be doing something right
Old 29-09-2004, 06:44 PM
JBcos
PassionFord Post Troll

how can the Labour party 'government' find billions to send our army to Iraqi and yet our local schools and hospitals are falling down with increasing waiting lists with no money or resource to put it roght (today I had to wait over an hour after my appointment to be seen, and that was after a 12 month waiting list, not good when your naturally fearing the worst). Look after your home i say.
How many levels are we being taxed at????
Tax on earnings
NI on earnings
Tax on clothes
Tax on food
Tax on utilities
infact taxed on almost every purchase
Taxed on buying a house (if you can earn enough for a mortgage iin this day and age)
Taxed on transport
Tax on petrol derv
road tax
insurance tax
council tax
Pay for medication/treatment
Pay for Dentist
Pay to use public loo's or get fined for shittin in the street
No tax relief for those that are trying to earn there own way in the world by being in full time employment, owning own home etc etc
fook it think i'll get on the rock n roll, money aint too good but the hours are great
I think the government takes more than it gives
thankyou and goodnight
Old 29-09-2004, 07:40 PM
NIMRODS_RST
MISSING MY RST!!

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
I cannot belive ppl are voting CON's

I would not like them to run my toilet
Old 29-09-2004, 08:16 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

JB. I am a kinda nationalist..i say things like " look after home first" with most things. But, to totally ignore the rest of the world and "let it be" is by far from looking after the country.

And Labour ARE improving the NHS. i know cos my Wife is a Ward sister and has access to performance stats(real ones not ones joe public see).

I agree with GAZ...most people i know are better off since Labour got in...apart from the likes off my boss who is a millionaire....which is Cool as thats what labour is about...looking after the workin class not the rich.

Not saying Labour will get my vote tho
Old 29-09-2004, 08:32 PM
JBcos
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
JB. I am a kinda nationalist..i say things like " look after home first" with most things. But, to totally ignore the rest of the world and "let it be" is by far from looking after the country.

And Labour ARE improving the NHS. i know cos my Wife is a Ward sister and has access to performance stats(real ones not ones joe public see).
everyone see's different and maybe joe public still doesnt have enough info to make an informed opinion - maybe the education isnt so good in areas that relate to how a country is run ie economics and politics, with a possible lower level of knowledge and understanding of these subjects maybe votes are not formed on educated opinions at times. (not saying your all think just you might of gone to a crap school lol ) re my comments on the NHS that is my personal experience of my local hospital not saying they are all that bad. South Wales has been in the news last few weeks too for their increasing waitinglists
Old 29-09-2004, 08:34 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

Wheres the all wankers buttons

All would seel their own sould usel fecking tatwa the lot of em
Old 29-09-2004, 08:37 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Agreed JB..Lindsay herslef had a nightmare time when at the hospital she works at when she was ill!!!! Took ages to get to see a doc....but the overall is better. Thats all im saying
Old 29-09-2004, 08:43 PM
FastFordChris
Advanced PassionFord User

wat about UKIP?? they not running? IMO they remind me of how labour was when they first become new labour and were doing things that actually made ppls lives easier. i think that tony blair has been in power to long and is listening to the wrong ppl as mo moland said (who left the labour party after this reason, after sorting out alot of crap in northan ireland with the IRA.)

things cant keep going the way they are or this country will soon be left to the rich and immigrants!
Old 29-09-2004, 08:45 PM
Chipperx2

I will never vote any sort of right wing party, all U need to look at is the previous rightwing governments, Hitlers Nazi's they started off just an average semi right wing party, as soon as they got power look what happened ,
Thatchers Government, Ruined Britain's working classes, Took milk away from school kids .
George W Bushes "admistration of doom", basically ruining the world!! One thing I recon could happene in teh future is that China may get pissed of with Him and take him out !!!
All in all, Right wing policys are not the answer to our governments problems TBH IMO All it will do is make them worse
Old 29-09-2004, 09:43 PM
Dannfire
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Tony Blair is a fucking TWAT...... and as for that fat cnut Prescot he needs a proper reality check.....

This goverment doesnt hesitate to send millions abroad to help the starving and countries in need....what about the homeless and the NHS problems that they claim they have no more money for....get real, fuck the rest of them sort this place out 1st!!!!!
And stop letting people in to sponge of US!!!!!!!
Old 29-09-2004, 09:47 PM
swerv
PassionFord Post Troll

I hope you have all voted as you have very strong views
Old 29-09-2004, 09:48 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 171 Likes on 148 Posts

I will vote Tory in the general election but voted UKIP for europe to show all the left wing pinkos that OUR taxes are better spent in OUR country rather than subsidising lazy foreign wasters.

The lib dems have become the left wing party and will open the flood gates to every freeloading economic migrant wanting a free house and some nice spending money to look after their aids and tb infested offspring who will also drain the NHS pushing up waiting lists for the rest of us.

BNP a bit mad

Conservative a bit less mad

Labour.......... over taxing liars

Lib dems left wing pinkos

Greens WILL ban your car unless it's powered by some hippy power cell.

Not much of a choice really

Mark
Old 29-09-2004, 09:49 PM
RigPig

Originally Posted by Dannfire
Tony Blair is a fucking TWAT...... and as for that fat cnut Prescot he needs a proper reality check.....

This goverment doesnt hesitate to send millions abroad to help the starving and countries in need....what about the homeless and the NHS problems that they claim they have no more money for....get real, fuck the rest of them sort this place out 1st!!!!!
And stop letting people in to sponge of US!!!!!!!