General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

DOG LOVERS etc.....Please look.

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Karl 3dr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

You've definately done the right thing in my opinion, why do people have pets if they're not prepared to look after them properly?
Old 09-08-2007, 11:54 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it's fantastic what you have done because maybe in time to come that lovely dog will be being chased around the living room with a ball in it's mouth. Not hiding because it's scared but because it doesen't want you to take it's ball and run away with it. The owner of that dog should be locked ina cage for a few days and see how he likes it.
Old 07-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what ever happened with this Lee???
Old 07-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

I remember the thread Lee and it pissed me off then!

The RSPCA have pissed me off now with that response! FFS, I send them monthly donations - the least they could do is prosecute these scum!

I am a HUGE dog lover (not in the same was a Phil tho ) and I'd love nothing more than to have a dog of my own, but I live alone and am about for a minimum of 12hrs a day, so it would just not be fair to have one and leave it locked up inside or in a cage in the garden - I just could not do that to an animal! I've even resisted getting a cat cos it'd have to be out for 12hrs of the day, and cats LIKE being out and about!

Fuckers like this make me sick! Why in the fuck would you even bother HAVING a dog if you're gonna lock it up all the time then yell at it when it does come out?
Old 07-04-2008, 07:40 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Its shocking how anyone can keep a dog in this state. Why do these type of people even bother having a dog if they dont treat them properly, as they obviously dont really care about them.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by maria
what ever happened with this Lee???
Nothing im pissed off with it Maria but dont want to rock any boats until my extension plans are passed! Then im phoning the coucil about it again!
Old 07-04-2008, 07:45 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Thats just foking evil,they should rehome the dog and put the cuntsack owners in there.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

awww lee what a shame...
Old 07-04-2008, 07:55 PM
turbo_boost
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

The dog it self looks healthy, however that cage is way to small if im out my akita stays in the garden however i play with it and walk it soon as i come home
Old 07-04-2008, 07:58 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

awww lee what a shame...
I know. I almost had a go at her when she was there shoveling some of the piles up the other day i was in the garden hosing some parts down. thats all she does, shovels it up she doesnt clean it out so it still stinks And the dog gets locked back in after...no run round the garden!
Old 07-04-2008, 08:02 PM
cameron2
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Youve definately done the right thing!
The cunt who lives behind me has a rottie in a pen 24/7 aswell. Not as small as the wanker that lives near you! rspca are useless in this situation, the only thing that could be best for the dog is if it 'escaped' you 'found' it then took it to a rescue centre.
Old 07-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

this was more recent. Im armed with pics...when the times right i dont want the wankers opposing the extension...

It will get sorted. Council and rspca. Rspca will do something. My sister and bro lin law both work for rspca but in Peterborough....but they are going to sort it....
Old 07-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Ima Racing
Advanced PassionFord User

..as said the rottie looks in good shape and TBH have you seen how the "top" dogs ie show dogs are kept?.....Like that...they happy enuff rotties that is...not my kind of idea of how to keep one but i have house dogs ie 3 of the fuckers at present!

Neighbours are CUNTS and you fit that Lee aslong as you get your planning then you go back to snitching...one of my neigbours has got me 5 council letters for noise...dogs/cars/bikes...and i shove each one in his letterbox with fuck off written on it ..fooking busy bodies you not like fooking move!
Old 07-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Phil...What happens in my house, to my house and with my family are all that matters to me. If the dog causes me grief like not being able to sit outside in the summer cos of the smell then it gets reported....nothing busy body about it...they know its me cos ive told them and had a do with him over it... its not just how its kept, its the stink and the barking/howling at night...

As for move why should i you dick...
Old 07-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Ima Racing

..arnt other neighbours concerned?...Get there support..go round and tell him...the council bollocks is just that..nowt they can really do they told me he needs to record the noise to go further..but there aint none its all in his head..i cant even start my bike without him goin to the council LOL..and he only in his 50's..no wife though..wonder why..he blames me for him working nights and sleeping during the afternoon and get this he not on my road he 3 doors down the other street ROFL....he complained to my neighbour for music on even further away..i confronted him and he said it was my neighbour who he went to to complain
Old 07-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

I dont give about noise really. The howling through the night is a pain but you kinda get used to it. Its the semll like i say ya cant even sit in the garden in the summer... It doesnt affect the other neighbours as their garden doesnt back onto the dog garden like mine!
Old 07-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Ima Racing

..well i am a dog lover so we are immune to "smell"..LOL
Old 07-04-2008, 08:50 PM
lardypants
Banned

a dog should be loved cared for made part of the family and well excerised

our lab is a part of the family and he repays us by watching over us protecting out home when were not there, he never leavs the childrens side when out, he gets runs round the field in morning and up the woods at night, no end of cuddles and smooths

to keep a dog in a cage cramped not being able to stretch legs, hes doing a life prison sentance

poor fucker get it sorted, either that or take the dog and hide it till you can rehome it to someone who will love and care for it

i would no doubt
Old 07-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Ima Racing

Originally Posted by lardypants
a dog should be loved cared for made part of the family and well excerised

our lab is a part of the family and he repays us by watching over us protecting out home when were not there, he never leavs the childrens side when out, he gets runs round the field in morning and up the woods at night, no end of cuddles and smooths

to keep a dog in a cage cramped not being able to stretch legs, hes doing a life prison sentance

poor fucker get it sorted, either that or take the dog and hide it till you can rehome it to someone who will love and care for it

i would no doubt

...a dog is a DOG yes i treat mine like family..BUT they are a dog and will adapt to any standard of living...purely because they dont think like a human..they just except...of course beating a dog is different but this is not the case....PLEASE PLEASE think before you post about a dog and whats best.
Old 07-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

No matter what phil, a dog sitting and laying in its own piss and shit is not good for it!

End of.
Old 07-04-2008, 09:40 PM
NEO™®©
PassionFord Post Troll

No matter what phil, a dog sitting and laying in its own piss and shit is not good for it!

End of.
as above i would never treat my dogs like that, ones a border collie cross jack russell and the other a male rottie they both live in the house and are a part of the family.....shoved in a cage to lie in its own piss n shit is no way to keep an animal...needs sorting full stop.
Old 07-04-2008, 09:52 PM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

you should see how some breeders keep dogs ,you would be shocked.
If i left my 2 bullies in a kennel for 4 hrs i would not be supprised to find several mounds of shite in that time ,but it would be well cleaned and jeyes fluid used
Old 07-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

I am more than aware of how some 'breeders' keep their dogs, and i am also aware that dogs will 'adapt' and 'accept' the surroundings they are being kept in, purely because they know no different.

But whether a dog is kept in a 2ft by 2ft cage or has free roaming of a million acres, the fact remains that a dog sitting in its own piss and shit is not good for it.
Old 07-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Maria.
15K+ Super Poster!!

righthooker - im sorry if that came accross as a dig at you i can assure you it wasnt intended that way!

oh.... and what bullies have ya got? bull dogs? bull mastiffs? bull terriers? all of amongst my favourite breeds!
Old 07-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Twellsie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

im sorry but that is just wrong, i would sooo love a dog, but as me and the mrs work allday, it would just be unfair, what i dont understand is why people like this have dogs, when they are clearly unable to look after them, to me the reward of having a dog is the the loyalty they give you, when you stick it in a cage all day it is going to have very little interest in you, so what is the point?

You deffo did the right thing by ringing the RSPCA
Old 07-04-2008, 10:47 PM
4x4

have to disagree with ima racing.

humans have domesticated dogs and made all thse different types of breeds, wild dogs/dingos and more importantly wolfs as our domestic dogs have come from need more space than humans, they need miles of space. only after we got involved we made them live in houses.

no dog should be kept locked in a space like that poor rott! i wish pain and suffering for those shit fucking owners of the rott!

WHY GET A PET DOG/ CAT etc IF YOUR NOT GOING TO INVOLVE IT IN YOUR LIFE?? its not as though you use it to work for free like a slave. Another thing big dogs especially cost money so don'tmake much sense spending all the money on a living thing you don't even interact with!
Old 07-04-2008, 10:48 PM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

righthooker - im sorry if that came accross as a dig at you i can assure you it wasnt intended that way!

oh.... and what bullies have ya got? bull dogs? bull mastiffs? bull terriers? all of amongst my favourite breeds!
no offence taken,i have 2 english bulls,a male black brindle and a crazy white bitch lol
Old 07-04-2008, 10:50 PM
4x4

bullies normally refers to english bul terriers!
Old 07-04-2008, 10:50 PM
4x4

ahh too late
Old 07-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Lowson
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Fucking shame, i hate to see that!!!
Old 07-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

you done right reporting that

this is how a rotty should live

Indoors 7 nights a week
Old 07-04-2008, 11:18 PM
4x4

Originally Posted by Minirotty
you done right reporting that

this is how a rotty should live

Indoors 7 nights a week
nice looking rott!!!!!

mine is in and out depending on weather and when people are at home.....

sleeps inside tho
Old 07-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Minirotty
Lucifer II - 666

Received 303 Likes on 197 Posts

cheers, yer shes in an out also in the day as she has a 100ft garden she likes to try and fill with dinosaur size shits
Old 07-04-2008, 11:50 PM
4x4

Originally Posted by Minirotty
cheers, yer shes in an out also in the day as she has a 100ft garden she likes to try and fill with dinosaur size shits
i know what you mean with the shit
Old 08-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Nicole
PassionFord Post Troll

Those conditions are not great. Really feel sorry for the dog No animal should have to sit/lie/stand in it's own poo or wee. Or be kept in such cramped conditions. End of story.

But those slagging the RSPCA should perhaps voulenteer for a day and see what you come across....

They would look at the conditions that Rottie is living in and be dissapointed and wish they could do something for it but the key factors are it's in pretty good condition from what i can see and it's obviously getting fed and drinking "some" water. If they took every dog back that they felt sorry for then they would be over run and have to close down.

In comparison to some of the call outs where the dogs are emaciated with serious skin conditions where they have barely any coats left on them and have been beaten or scalded with boiling water. What you don't realise is that RSPCA officers are exposed to some really bad cases which make you vomit and cry for the poor animal and that's where the money and resources go into rehabilitating the animals. So you see the above images to them are not so shocking as they are to us..........

Don't get me wrong i too get very distressed by animals that are treated badly, just wanted to point out that the RSPCA do a good job and any financial contributions you give them are certainley not wasted!!

To be honest the council won't do a right lot unless you are on their case 24/7 it's the RSPCA that need to educate these people on how to keep dogs!! They won't take it off them in that condition but they will speak to the owner and try and adapt the way they are keeping the dog.