General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

things i've learnt today

Search this Thread

Old 27-07-2007 | 04:33 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Default things i've learnt today

not neccesarily in crhornological order mind, but the day is still not over so bear with me:

using a screwdriver when you don't have any charge left in the cordless doesn't save as much time as it should, as sponsered by my trip to casualty when i poked the thing through my wrist
here's a hint, don't do it because it hurts like a motherfucker

women will spend ages telling you to get ready, then, when you are ready, they then take a further 2 hours to get ready

turtle wax colour thingy stuff you wax your car with doesn't come off as easily from your fingers as it does the car

1 in 14 people who live inside the M25 is officially classified as "homeless" according to a bod who stopped me on the street

you can never have enough conmpies of transformers: the movie, i have just purchased version number 6 to compliment the uk and us versions i've gotn on video and the uk and us versions i've got on dvd plus the other one i've got a copy of on vcd

junior is happy enough sitting on a "brum" but once it starts moving he freaks out and starts crying like a little baby

don't go shopping with women as they stop in every shop just to find stuff that doesn't fit them or is too expensive or isn't discounted enough or to make enquiries about the colour or use the lifts to get from one floor to the next

junior has an eye for the ladies, every shop assistant that was male and smiled back at him he blanked form then on but every shop assistant who was female and smiled at him he went and clambered to as if they were his new best friend

make sure that the dvd you are purchasing from woolworths actually has something inside it, she took my money, but the empty tin in the bag and said thanks before i informed her that she needed to actually put the film inside the case as i wasn't going to just be buying an empty metal tf:tm case

and other stuff