General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

I think Spikys neighbours like me

Search this Thread

Old 26-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I think Spikys neighbours like me

Twice park on the street now out side a house on the same spot. Its terrace houses and everyone parks on street. Anyway i park same place as couple of weeks ago when i thought kids let air out of one of my tyres, now there this time and same again Think some cunt dont like me parking outside their house. Should by old banger with tax on and leave it there

Would this be classed as criminal damage? As this time they let air out of two tyres and if spiky didnt have a pump i would have been fucked, then i would have been knocking on the houses at gone 11pm to find out who the fuck done it and why are they not man enough to approach me, instead of playing childish games.

Also on way home giving the girl a blast and some do gooder didnt like me approaching at speed, although i slowed down way before i come behind him and started flashing is hazards then lights when passed him Prick! its gone 11pm on dual with 3 cars on there, not like im hurting anyone
Old 26-07-2007, 10:47 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

PMSL PMSL
Old 26-07-2007, 10:56 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

good job its just a little thing,they could of scratched it to fook.
Old 26-07-2007, 10:59 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

they havent got enough time to do that dave,, there too busy shagging members of there own family,,, fucking welsh pikey cunts

Old 26-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Andreas
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Thats a good idea. I will head out and let the air out of every vehicle in the street. The whole street is a no parking zone and there are plenty of parkings spaces to rent just next to it.
Old 27-07-2007, 01:24 AM
tracktoy
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

must be just you- i've never had a problem parking there
Old 27-07-2007, 06:18 AM
ossie cossie
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

i had a similar problem when i lived in wales in a street of teraced houses. i had a 16 ton ford cargo recovery truck though. most of the time it was empty but there was a time that i had a scrap metro on it. and the little f@#kers set fire to it on the back of the truck. so i backed it up and chained it to a lamp post and drove out from onder it, boy did that make a mess after the fire brigade had put it out the neibours said are you going to put it back on itold them that it was staying put till the morning and i will hiab it back on then. another time a little thug from accross the street smashed my truck headlights and mirrorsand cut himself doing it his dad came over and played f@#k with me cos his son had cut himself i told him that it was a pity it wasn,t the little f@#kers throat now f@#k off. and another time they let the truck tyres down so i got up in the early hours and had an air line made up from the air brake compressor and had it running for about an hour pumping them back up (lots of smoke and noise ) but all that has changed now i am now living in WA australia in the sun ,neer the beach and not a bit sorry i left the old place. i have to say that if i was back there i would buy or get given a couple of cars with tax on a regular basis, i would park them in the street and just leave them till the tax ran out and then pick them up with the hiab and put another in its place that would f@#k the. they can even set fire to them if they like. and let the tyres down on them. i would not care.

Trending Topics

Old 27-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Jonzy

I got the same when i moved into my place. Loadsa of random damage, wing mirrors etc. Useless old bill wouldn't do anything, which didnt suprise me.

Caught some cunt putting the boot in one night on the drivers wing, beat the cunt silly and left him in the street calling for his dad . Never had a problem since.

Gareth's right, they're all fucking inbreds.
Old 27-07-2007, 08:47 AM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

fire bomb the neigbours!
Old 27-07-2007, 08:50 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by AlexF
fire bomb the neigbours!
harsh,,,,
Old 27-07-2007, 09:11 AM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

Old 27-07-2007, 09:19 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

old middle class cunt of a woman on my street plays silly games with us.

We have a few cars between us and have friends so enivitably we sometimes have overspill onto the street. We always park in sensible places yet she has now taken up to parking on the street, even though she has a driveway!!!

FFS, that just makes things worse. We never block her in or make it difficult for her, she's just a stuck up old cunt! She parks slap bang between two dropped kerbs too. So we have to park down the street or block her empty driveway.

I'm gonna do a "dirty protest" if she carries on!
Old 27-07-2007, 09:56 AM
Jonzy

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord
old middle class cunt of a woman on my street plays silly games with us.

We have a few cars between us and have friends so enivitably we sometimes have overspill onto the street. We always park in sensible places yet she has now taken up to parking on the street, even though she has a driveway!!!

FFS, that just makes things worse. We never block her in or make it difficult for her, she's just a stuck up old cunt! She parks slap bang between two dropped kerbs too. So we have to park down the street or block her empty driveway.

I'm gonna do a "dirty protest" if she carries on!
My 'rents suffer the same problem with some old cunt, parks her car on a busy main road rather than her 100ft long drive. Because she thinks other people parking outside her house makes the place look un tidy
Old 27-07-2007, 10:04 AM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Paul i never had a problem till the Type R, i think they must have had a bad experience with one Even put the cossie there before now! Its up the side street to his house.

If there was any other damage to the car i would have gone fook mad. I felt like going on one that night, but difficulty proving which one. I want to do a hidden camera operation
Old 27-07-2007, 12:24 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Whoever let your tyre down is guilty of the offence "tampering with a motor vehicle".