General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

How trusting are you ?

Search this Thread

Old 29-06-2007, 07:08 AM
alb
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How trusting are you ?

Further to my last posts me and the mrs are still having problems. In summary she was sending messages through myspace to a gym instructor she knows, deleting them and kept it from me. On finding the "Delete message from ***" in history i booted her out.
Just as i was starting to believe nothing had been going on just that she had been stupid i found messages on her phone. First thing in the morning she had text "x" to a number and they replied "morning x". The day before we decided to make a go of things and she insisted that night she stayed at her mums to "think". Her mum was away, she left here about half 9 because she said she was tired, she then says she went to her mum's an coincidentally her friend text her asking her to go over. Coincidentally this guy was at her friends, but she says she barely spoke to him and left on her own half hour later and stayed at her mum's alone.

She says she was just friends with this guy, that he was giving her a blokes point of view and she reckons he was totally fighting my corner saying she should try to come back home. She says she only met him twice and both times were at her friends house, he is a friend of her friends fiance.

The only reason i am even entertaining the idea that she hasn't done anything with either of these guys is because of how much she hates people that cheat. She has in the past phoned girls she barely knew to tell them she had heard their fella was up to no good. Her family have told her in no un-certain terms that if she has cheated or ever did they would completely take my side on things and distance themselves from her, her Mum would be especially appalled if she did anything in her mum's flat. She just isn't the sort of girl to cheat, but then again i always thought she wasn't the type of girl to send messages to blokes or give her number to anyone else. If she hasmet someone else why is she here trying to convince me she is innocent and trying to make a go of things?

Am i being stupid even thinking about having anything to do with her? My brother last night advised me that although she has obviously been a complete idiot there is no proof at all she has done anything, and being that we live in a small gossiping town we would know by now if she had. To me the "x" message she sent is more than a message 2 friends would send each other.

Would you trust her ?
Old 29-06-2007, 07:13 AM
JamesH
10K+ Poster!!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I was gonna say what you did in the last paragraph, you don't have any proff, but still...
Old 29-06-2007, 07:16 AM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

eMate ,, birds who constantly say they hate people who cheat probs say it to make you feel safe

Go round to the Mirror boys house and have him by the throat and ask him what the fook has gone on ,,pretend you know somthing has and that your missis has admitted it he will then start blubbering like a girl and tell you how sorry he is ,,and beg you not to scar his face ( being that he is a mirror boy jim instructor )

If he blabs it then kick the shit out of him , go home and boot the bird out ,,then go clubbing and pick up a right slapper

I got the sack from being a marrage guidance expert
Old 29-06-2007, 07:26 AM
wayne thomas
Regular Contributor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

If your checking in PC histories and checking her phone the jobs already fucked mate, without trust you have nothing. Unless your a parnoid nobhead then your gut instinct is pobably right. That leaves with 2 choices; dig in, hope she realises the grass aint greener and settles down, or blow her out and get on with living.
Old 29-06-2007, 07:33 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Default Re: How trusting are you ?

Originally Posted by alb
First thing in the morning she had text "x" to a number and they replied "morning x"
Shows what and who is the first thing on her mind.

To me the "x" message she sent is more than a message 2 friends would send each other.
Of course it's more.

Would you trust her ?
No.
Old 29-06-2007, 07:35 AM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You have to decide what YOU are prepared to put up with!!
When you have made that choice the answer is clear.
tabetha
Old 29-06-2007, 07:38 AM
alb

The strange thing is i had every bit of trust in her. She went out with friends whenever she wanted, went to the gym 3 or 4 times a week. It was only that her mum had mentioned in conversation about this guy from the gym running the marathon, then she was watching the marathon and then over her shoulder one night i noticed her sending a message to a guy on myspace who's picture was of him running the marathon that made me think maybe there was something to it.

One of my friends a few years back was caught cheating and my mrs' actual words at the time was that "The first sign of cheating is someone hiding their phone and keeping it from their partner". My suspicion over her phone was that for a fortnight or so it was constantly on silent and remained in her back pocket. I only act on instinct, and to be honest my instincts are always right.

She says she doesn't know where he lives, his surname or where he works as she barely knew him. Her friends would in no way help me or tell me what they know, they are like a clan of witches.

She is a very insecure girl, very very paranoid about the way she looks. I can see quite easily that during our recent move that maybe i didn't pay her much attention as i was running around like a head-less chicken. I know full well she attracts a lot of attention and if a guy was to make it known he was interested i think it would mean a hell of a lot to her.
Old 29-06-2007, 07:39 AM
Jim Green
PassionFord Post Troll

Wouldn't trust her at all............Why did she try and delete the messages is she had nothing to hide.

Sorry Matey, but I too was a trusting idiot........working my guts out to pay the mortgage on a big house, treating her to holidays away every couple of months, and all the time she was cheating behind my back. I found out the hard way, but got my own back, and never paid her a penny, and also gave the bloke a good couple of smacks around the face which he won't forget for the rest of his life......LOL.

If they have nothing to hide, why don't they call them if they're just friends......WHILE YOUR THERE.

Sorry, maybe I'm just a little bitter still, but I won't get caught out again.
Old 29-06-2007, 07:50 AM
alb

I'm not hearing much to say i should trust her.....
Old 29-06-2007, 08:03 AM
zippyobrien
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES
eMate ,, birds who constantly say they hate people who cheat probs say it to make you feel safe

Go round to the Mirror boys house and have him by the throat and ask him what the fook has gone on ,,pretend you know somthing has and that your missis has admitted it he will then start blubbering like a girl and tell you how sorry he is ,,and beg you not to scar his face ( being that he is a mirror boy jim instructor )

If he blabs it then kick the shit out of him , go home and boot the bird out ,,then go clubbing and pick up a right slapper

i did this lol, when i was with my last bird, and the bloke started crying, felt well sorry for him, especially when i found out he hadnt done any thing
felt a right cock when i had to appoligise.

still, cant take no prisoners, sheel think your weak then
Old 29-06-2007, 08:09 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by alb
I'm not hearing much to say i should trust her.....

yeah it sounds like shes been bouncing on jumbo sausage behnd your back to be fair, if not then it she definitely wants to. Either lob her out or keep a very serious eye on it. The trust is gone so get a keylogger on her pc to confirm.
Old 29-06-2007, 08:12 AM
zippyobrien
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lets face it, trust is gone, thats it, game over,

just bin her
Old 29-06-2007, 08:15 AM
Tank Mike
Advanced PassionFord User

don't know why. thats sound advice
Old 29-06-2007, 08:20 AM
alb

I can't live my life like that, checking phones,keyloggers etc etc and i don't expect anyone to put up with me doing that either. For now she knows i am insecure so she is showing me her phone etc etc and as she's showing me it i don't look, she wouldn't offer if there was anything on there.
She denies anything went on time and time again to the point where she's in tears. To be honest because we have a son and because before all this we had a really good relationship i have told her several times even if she has been sleeping with this guy, kissed him, fancied him or whatever there's a possibilty we could still work through it.
All this has shown me how much she means to me, and to be honest judging by her reaction when i said i was going to meet someone else, how much i mean to her.

I haven't been completely honest with her either. When we first met i ended things several times between us. The first time i had only known her a month, split up with her and 2 weeks later slept with some slag. Straight away i got rid of this slag and after another 2 weeks me and the mrs got back together, although i ended it several times afterwards. She now knows about this other girl, but to me its not important. Yes i have been keeping something from her, but we were'nt together i barely knew her and it was a typical drunken mistake.
Old 29-06-2007, 09:04 AM
CozzyBrom
PassionFord Post Whore!!

like chipper says
SNAKES WITH TITS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuk her off
Old 29-06-2007, 09:13 AM
Arfur
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Mirror boy
Quality!
Old 29-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Robski
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

There's usually no smoke without fire i'm afraid. Trust is gone and you will ALWAYS be paranoid if she arrives home late or if she is going out "with mates" from now on.
Time to trade her in...plenty more cows in the field mate!
Old 29-06-2007, 09:26 AM
alb

I don't think trust is gone, just jaded. My ex-mrs cheated on me and i had no choice but to move out of my house and see my son only at weekends even though i was at home with him. She is doing something today to try to prove nothing has happened, her trying to me makes me think twice.

I know that once/if i know nothings happened i will trust her, not 100% but i will be able to move on.
Old 29-06-2007, 09:38 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

wake up and smell the roses mate, shes playing away
Old 29-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Robski

Seems like the past maybe coming back to haunt you,as in your never going to trust someone fully again. That is a recipe for dissaster when it comes to relationships,as women hate men that don't trust them....BUT i think you have every right in this case to be upset and worried and pissed off with her. If she hasn't done anything with this guy then i think she has been seriously foolish especially as she must know about your past experiences and would know that your delecate when it comes to trust....texting her gym instructor wasn't the smartest move.
I will add checking her phone and emails isn't the best thing and infact will probably screw your head up even more,you either trust her and forget about this and move on or call it a day.
Old 29-06-2007, 10:15 AM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

if you had nothing to hide, you wouldnt delete it, and you would just explain if you asked, it doesnt sound promising, and yes i would be pissed off it Lee text anyone and put an "X" on it, nevermind a text with just that.

Sounds like shes getting very cosy, id just have it out with her and tell her you dont trust her and see what she can retaliate with
Old 29-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Originally Posted by alb
She is doing something today to try to prove nothing has happened, her trying to me makes me think twice.

I know that once/if i know nothings happened i will trust her, not 100% but i will be able to move on.
Sorry Alb, but it's dead easy to fabricate proof and you will never be anywhere 100% certain that you can trust her, even if this has been a wake-up call for her.
Old 29-06-2007, 10:44 AM
vroomtshh
Advanced PassionFord User

Shes definitely cheating. I've had her

In all seriousness though, you obviously want to stay with her, thats why ur asking on here. In the hope that someone will convince you.
Old 29-06-2007, 11:07 AM
xr2i-carl
PassionFord Post Whore!!

mate i doubt she will be texting him, 'hi how are you mate' just friendly shit

prob texting stuff you wouldnt really like, you now feel like you love her so much and you want to stay with her because you feel vunerable

DONT be fooled by this, be strong and do what you have to do...

Carl
Old 29-06-2007, 11:18 AM
Mr Whippy
Oderint dum metuant

You cant prove a negative matey....... im with every one else, without trust there is no relationship so have done with it and start fresh elsewhere.
Old 29-06-2007, 11:21 AM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

I put a x on most of my msgs without even thinking ooops.
Old 29-06-2007, 11:39 AM
SillyFezzaMk1
Rubber Rhino Crew

next time she shows you her phone, take it off o fher and ring the person who she got the 'x' in the morning from! then you'll know...or send them a text like i'm missing you etc... trick them into replying then you'll know

i've been iny our situation before mate and eventually it all comes out and you'll only feel a fool for trying to tell yourself she's innocent.

I know you have a son, but the main thing is she knows too! she obviously gave birth and the fact she's putting you and your family at risk by fucking arround she's already gone too far IMO

Good luck and dont be a pu s s y and take her back if she's wronged you!

Dan
Old 29-06-2007, 11:48 AM
xr2i-carl
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by SillyFezzaMk1

Good luck and dont be a pu s s y and take her back if she's wronged you!

Dan

what he said...
Old 29-06-2007, 11:58 AM
PT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Mate lifes to short for this to bve doing your head in for years to come, fuck her off and move on. It takes less time than you think to get over them
Old 29-06-2007, 12:57 PM
focusbird

Originally Posted by alb
For now she knows i am insecure so she is showing me her phone etc etc and as she's showing me it i don't look, she wouldn't offer if there was anything on there.
And she wouldn't hand it over if she thought there was anything on there for you to see - ever thought she's deleted everything incriminating first. I've done it myself

Like others have said, if she had nothing to hide then why delete stuff?

I reckon she's been rumbled and now she's panicing realising what's going to happen.

At the end of the day, you have to think how much she means to you, how much would you miss her, could you live with the constant suspicion? If you argue about other stuff in the future, would this raise it's head again? Would it eat away at you thinking she may of slept with another man.

A single "x" is way more than you would send to someone who's just a friend. If I sent that to my mate Jo, she'd think I was odd
Old 29-06-2007, 04:01 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

thre was a guy at work (smelly) who was knobing this bit of skank less than half his age (17 and he's 38 by the last reckoning)

when she moved in with him she went out one week and came back 3 nights on the trot with her knickers in her handbag so he decided to do a little e-checking on her

turns out she was a right proper slut, whoring herself out to whoever would be able to get her some charlie

so when she came to the office to check her emails and it all kicked off he threw her out

and 2 weeks later he came up to me and said he'd starting knobing her again because she said she was sorry

but everyone else in the work place knew that he was only keeping her sweet so that he could brag that he was banging a 17 year old

not calling your girl a serial slut mind, but if you want to go and dig don't be shocked and broekn up if you find soemthing you weren't expecting to find
Old 29-06-2007, 04:15 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Get fucking rid of the tramp....

You are being soft as shit thinking about taking her back, cos i bet my bollox to a barn dance she will do the fucker again...

And think of your kid, nice to grow up with mum and dad at each other all the time, i know id rather have not grwon up with all that bollox.....
Old 29-06-2007, 04:30 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Get it goe, it will be the best thing you ever did.

She sounds guilyty as sin and you will never trust her and the relationship if spent already.

Few years back my ex was being abit odd, I got a sense something was up, then she said she wasn't sure about "us" and wanted a few days to think it over.

Then she was all for getting back together 2 days later she chages her mind and I found out a couple of years later from her sister that she had been dogging some other bloke for months

She has most likely had a bit of "Gym fun" with this guy, he probly does it regular with different birds and doesn't want a relationship and so may be trying to back off and now she is thinking shit, and trying to back track.

Don't spend your life hoping she is being faithful, spend it with someone who you can be happy with.

You get one life mate, rather risk being alone and happy, than with some bint who make shit you over at any time!
Old 29-06-2007, 04:31 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Default Re: How trusting are you ?

Originally Posted by Redkop
Originally Posted by alb
First thing in the morning she had text "x" to a number and they replied "morning x"
Shows what and who is the first thing on her mind.

To me the "x" message she sent is more than a message 2 friends would send each other.
Of course it's more.

Would you trust her ?
No.

Nail - Head
Old 29-06-2007, 05:04 PM
donny murdo

She is up too no good mate, no smoke without fire and all that.
She sent a 'x' thats all, nothing else makes me think something has preceeded that. You said she has sent messages then deleted them, why is she deleting stuff, why is she sending them in the first place.
Suspect. You should tell her thats it all over, or I think you will regret it. You will never trust her again anyway, sorry mate but i would get rid asap.
Old 29-06-2007, 05:13 PM
BRIGSPORT
UNAUTHORISED DEVELOPMENTS

There is a king size backhand on it's way from lancashire,recorded delivery.
When it arrives please follow the instructions provided,and administer it to yourself.
Then when you come round and realise your being mugged off,send her on her way to mister gym instructor!!
p.s.
x=kiss,does it not?
Old 29-06-2007, 05:15 PM
rauri
up in smoke........

ditch the bitch asap
Old 29-06-2007, 05:21 PM
rauri
up in smoke........

or