General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Just had a fight with my neighbour! update p3, police came

Search this Thread

Old 21-06-2007, 05:31 PM
warleydaddy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope he`s out workin on the shed,with the radio on for company...

AND IN HIS NEW HAT TOO INCASE IT RAINS!!!!

Pete...
Old 21-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by GARETH T
Originally Posted by dave cos4x4
if they grow up like little cunts then its down to the parents for bringing them up the wrong way.

you cannot blame them being like that on anyone else imo.
i disagree,, my brother was a total arse when he was growing up, and ive always tried to be a good lad!
agreed gareth my younger brother has never been in trouble , me on the other hand and me dad was copper to and would beat the fuck outa me if i even thought of sumat bad to do its not always down to the parents in say peer preasure is the worst thing in a kids life
Old 21-06-2007, 05:35 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Steve you big girl ,,,,just kick the shit out of him and that will be the end of it

Unless you want to bang his fat wife aswell just to realy piss him off
Old 21-06-2007, 06:52 PM
cossiechuckie
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

shouldof punched hi fuckin lights out mate,cos i would but more than likely end up getting nicked.
Old 21-06-2007, 08:00 PM
SteveB
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Years ago I had a Renault 5 GT turbo with a side exit exit exhaust and 1 very small silencer........ not 1 of my neighbours complained about me leaving for work 6 days a week at 3.45am..... fuck me it was loud

I must admit tho I don't tend to make any noise nowadays after 8pm... once my 2 have gone to bed, mind you the neighbours do.... especially the chavs whos garden joins mine at the end. I do however get my own back at 9am sunday mornings with the Flymo....lol
Old 21-06-2007, 08:16 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

right then update time...

felt like shite this morning mulling over what to do, I was passing my local plod shop so I thought sod it and went in just to protect myself if he makes a complaint against me..

explained the situation and they took my details and said someone would ring, less than an hour later a policeman rang and I went through the details he said he would come round to see me, he soon turned up and I went through it all, he then went round to see the other bloke, when he came back he said"he is one strange bloke!!"
he than asked me to go to the cop shop in an hour to sit round a table and sort it out I agreed and then went back to the cop shop.

the 3 of us sat in a room and the policeman went through his thoughts and what he wanted /expeced us to do...kiss and make up etc..
it was going well until the neighbour stated that he only climbed over the wall to retrieve his hat...
I was stunned!!!!!! the lying bastard...
he soon dropped himself init when he went on to state that "I dragged him over the fence!!!" the copper said "you told me you went over now your tellingme he dragged you over!!!"

the riled the neighbour and it soon turned into verbal war between the copper and the neighbour with me sat there saying nothing but smiling big time!!lol

It got so bad that the copper had to threaten to stick him in a cell to cool off!!!

anyway we agreed to disagree about the time to stop making noise the copper did state that I was being reasonable stopping at 9 so sorted that.
the neighbour then left and the copper give me his number and said if anything happens again ring him and he will lock the prat up..and also if he does come over the fence I have no doubt you will pummel him!!
quality copper!! lol

glad I went to the police in the end

still can't believe I never wacked him tho!!

btw dicko he never laid me out his punch bearly registered on the pain o meter!!!

paul, I deffo don't want to shag his wife cos she is fat and very ugly..opps can't say that my neighbour might get upset!! lol

steve
Old 21-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

at least its sort of sorted steve, and he was made to look a twat in front of the old bill.
Old 21-06-2007, 08:23 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by The Usual Suspect
thing is its never nice to get into a mess with people that live next door creates an atmos doesnt it i say kiss and make up and take a plate full of pies round
pies = hash cakes..

job done.
Old 21-06-2007, 08:29 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

you still thinking what you should have done Steve....lol.

at least you are safe now from the bussies,all square either side.
Old 21-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Nash
Cake lover!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

the youth Glad you got it sorted mate Well done for not smashing him aswell bud
Old 21-06-2007, 08:33 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

you done the right thing mate,,,,, the pussys way but the right thing
Old 21-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Get a sponge on yer hammer yer rotten sod Fucking bang him out, that copper will believe you if you tell him lard ass started it again
Old 21-06-2007, 08:43 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

GARETH T

cheeky fooker!!!! lol

steve
Old 21-06-2007, 09:04 PM
D-Sport
BANNED

BANNED

thank fuck i dont live in urban land, my nearest neighbour is over 1 mile away, i could call his wife a fat coont from my front gate at the top of my voice and she would never hear me, mind you if i were to drag him over the wall id want arms the length of the m50
Old 21-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

painometer + adrenalin rush = no pain lol

people just NEED to learn to control themselves!

never forget that the people who lash out tend to be the people who cant "fight" for shit so constantly try and prove they can..........poorly pmsl
Old 21-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Alex_86
Advanced PassionFord User

Old 22-06-2007, 07:38 PM
blacky.
BANNED
BANNED

lol glad you got it all sorted
9 is not to late most of the kids round stockton dont even get in the house by 9 never mind be in bed
Old 22-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Done right thing mate. THese people who lash out tend to be mentally retarded and dont know how to responded to situations any other way.
Old 22-06-2007, 08:59 PM
coswurv
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Just had a proper fight with my next door neighbour!!!

Originally Posted by Dicko&Sarah
Originally Posted by the youth
can't believe it,had no problems with them since we moved in until last week when they asked me to stop tapping my molegrips ( was using them as a hammer!) on my shed, It wasn't late it was before 9 oclock anyway he got aggressive and we had a bit of schoolboy slanging match..
then went our seperste ways...until tonight!!!!!

I was just packing up after tapping some tacks into my shed roof just to hold it in position until I can do it properly tomoz, anyway there loads of noise around us lawnmowers etc so I kept going I stopped at about 20.50 and started packing up at which point the fat wife from next door comes out and again has a go at me she said I should stop at 7.30 at thats when her kids go to bed I said" no 9 oclock is reasonable" at which point the husband comes out shouting his mouth off again so I give it back the same no problems untill he told me to "crawl back under your stone you fat slob" so I said pointing at his wife "your calling me fat" thats when the shit hit the fan

he jumped the deviding fence and proceeded to swing at me which got me on the jaw so I then started strangling him and rubbing his head along the garage brickwork lol

he soon let go and retreated to the safety of his garden and started shouting abuse again!!
I can't believe I was so restrained I had him against a wall in MY garden and had every oppertunity to knock the shit out of him but didn't cos i'm not that sort of person in hindsight I'm proud that I never laid into him as I really would have hurt him but I am still gutted that I got hit in my own fookin garden and never laid the twat out! got a sore jaw and a scratch off my own wall down my face, fook knows what his head looks like after going up and down the wall!!

sat here gutted that he isn't laid out in my garden

presume I did the adult thing then by just defending myself with reasonable force?

sorry it's long winded but I am sat here angry as fook

steve
oh no steve thats shite, tbh you can legally make a noise upto 10pm after that its classed as unsociable, though 9pm is more than reasonable, 7.30pm is taking the piss imo though

what an arsehole, cant believe he decked you though

our neighbours moan if we start the cossie before dinnertime on a
sunday

Funny that i had the same thing with a neighbour i started the cossie up to take my mrs to work one sunday morning about 8.30 and i saw her come over to the car to open the door and turn it off but the best bit is i started it from indoors as it has remote start so not only was it locked there was no keys hanging in it she looked well fuccked off
Old 24-06-2007, 05:07 PM
plynchy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fookin 'ell Steve!

You have lowered the tone since you moved in.

Just don't try going over the fence into his garden, or you'll have a new fence to pay for (scene from "Hot Fuzz" comes to mind )

Not a good thing though, warring neighbours, try and patch it up mate, but he does sound like a right prick.

Old 24-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you should shoot him and his fat wife,,,, then you will get new neighbours,,,, problems solved
Old 24-06-2007, 06:04 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

pay me some money i make them move problem solved
Old 24-06-2007, 06:55 PM
cossie604
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We had similar troubles when we moved in to our house....took me 6mnths to get them to get their house sold and them out of town...they moved about 300miles away in the end Now life is cherry and the other neighbours are happier also
Old 24-06-2007, 07:01 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

a naighbour we fell out with lasted 3 days
Old 24-06-2007, 07:04 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Default Re: Just had a fight with my neighbour! update p3, police ca

can't believe it,had no problems with them since we moved in until last week when they asked me to stop tapping my molegrips ( was using them as a hammer!) on my shed, It wasn't late it was before 9 oclock anyway he got aggressive and we had a bit of schoolboy slanging match..
then went our seperste ways...until tonight!!!!!

I was just packing up after tapping some tacks into my shed roof just to hold it in position until I can do it properly tomoz, anyway there loads of noise around us lawnmowers etc so I kept going I stopped at about 20.50 and started packing up at which point the fat wife from next door comes out and again has a go at me she said I should stop at 7.30 at thats when her kids go to bed I said" no 9 oclock is reasonable" at which point the husband comes out shouting his mouth off again so I give it back the same no problems untill he told me to "crawl back under your stone you fat slob" so I said pointing at his wife "your calling me fat" thats when the shit hit the fan

he jumped the deviding fence and proceeded to swing at me which got me on the jaw so I then started strangling him and rubbing his head along the garage brickwork lol

he soon let go and retreated to the safety of his garden and started shouting abuse again!!
I can't believe I was so restrained I had him against a wall in MY garden and had every oppertunity to knock the shit out of him but didn't cos i'm not that sort of person in hindsight I'm proud that I never laid into him as I really would have hurt him but I am still gutted that I got hit in my own fookin garden and never laid the twat out! got a sore jaw and a scratch off my own wall down my face, fook knows what his head looks like after going up and down the wall!!

sat here gutted that he isn't laid out in my garden

presume I did the adult thing then by just defending myself with reasonable force?

sorry it's long winded but I am sat here angry as fook

steve
at the point of him calling you a fat slob you should of said the reason im this fat is cus everytime i shagged your mum she gave me a biscuit gets em going everytime lol
Old 25-06-2007, 12:28 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Re: Just had a fight with my neighbour! update p3, police ca

got a sore jaw and a scratch off my own wall down my face, fook knows what his head looks like after going up and down the wall!!

Sorry mate and i hope things will cool down but this is the funniest thing i've read on here in ages. I love these mad neighbour topics or battles that you get on here.
Old 25-06-2007, 08:26 AM
tregmatt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i think you should go around next door and get his fat wife and staple the thing to your shed and let him watch.
Old 14-08-2007, 03:27 AM
CHRISNISS
PassionFord Regular

Only just read this... Where do you live if you want on the way home from work i'll sit outside his house with the antilag switched on BTw i finish at 3am