General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Bernard Manning has died aged 76!

Search this Thread

Old 18-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Dannn
Anytime there is a chance you can get people backs properly up on here you will Phil. You will go to any level to get that attention you require.

I guarantee with the next two months there will be I brought another cossie post. You really are quite strange....
whats stranger though is that you know that and yet you still let the funny little fella genuinely wind you up
Old 18-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Originally Posted by Dannn
Anytime there is a chance you can get people backs properly up on here you will Phil. You will go to any level to get that attention you require.

I guarantee with the next two months there will be I brought another cossie post. You really are quite strange....
whats stranger though is that you know that and yet you still let the funny little fella genuinely wind you up
The only thing that has wound me up is he is now using my kids to pull my strings.

Anyway you let him upset you by calling you a Pedo, you went crying to the mods and everything....i have seen the movie...!
Old 18-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Bosch_Dealer
Chip...my point is the reason Britain is no longer "great" is because of censorship,Tony Blair and Yakult.

Seriously...words shouldnt hurt...if meant in humour..controversy sells...look at you Chip..you do it...thats only why you are a name..like me...and you learnt it all from me....but i am original..not a copy
you absolute cunt phil, All i said was why is it all pakis seem to drive toyotas and you jumped on the bandwagon with all the other knobheads and branded me racist.....

But now its only names? Sometimes i think your ok too.....
Old 18-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Deleted by Request
Former Sponsor

Chip..you dont know me or my life...

I just dont let the goverment brainwash me into thinking certain things are wrong..thats why the UK has gone to shit.

THINK FOR YOURSELF

If anyone is offended by my words...my advice is chill out anf live life..there are far bigger threats...like people who really ARE rascist.
Old 18-06-2007, 09:09 PM
Deleted by Request
Former Sponsor

Lee the reason i jumped on you is i genuinely beleive you are rascist...i never seen you post anything controversial until then..everyone knows i say what is on my mind.

IF i am wrong but i aint as you cant see the funny side to Mr Manning,i apologise.

Anyone that says Bernerd was racsist IS racist...IMO of course.
Old 18-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Lee the reason i jumped on you is i genuinely beleive you are rascist...i never seen you post anything controversial until then..everyone knows i say what is on my mind.

IF i am wrong but i aint as you cant see the funny side to Mr Manning,i apologise.

No phil you dont genuinely think im a racist, you just did it to cause me bother,

Yes you speak your mind and i dont mind that,..i do the exact same thing. I prefer that! Difference is with you and me is that i say what i think, cos i think it, you say it to cause shit and get attenSion
Old 18-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

He was racist. He was funny in some repsects of his shows, but he went ott in a lot.

I can laugh at anything including jokes against other races, Asians, Irish, Scots, Welsh etc as its only political correctness that spoil this, BUT, Bernard Manning was a racist.....not only in humour....
Old 18-06-2007, 09:26 PM
Dannn

Interesting:

http://www.channel4.com/culture/micr.../0603_bbd.html

"Anyone that says Bernerd was racsist IS racist...IMO of course." - Now if your going to type such shite then at least justify it explain your logic...?
Old 18-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Dannn

Look Dan, you know nothing, Phils right
Old 18-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

geezer was piss funny

watched him live about 10 years back
Old 18-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Deleted by Request
Former Sponsor

Dann..you are a natural born hater..nothing more can be said..i really pity your kids..they should never have one dimensional parents..thats why kids ARE racist.....parents have a lot to answer to in that regard

Little Britain..is really what we are.
Old 18-06-2007, 09:56 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Come on Phil its low using his kids to get at him,,,,,,,
Old 18-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Deleted by Request
Former Sponsor

Lee his comments re Madalin were stupid....and the facts are the bloke was once nice and now different He been on my back for a while..how mature for a Father ...Bet his kids/kid/wife/mates dont know about his secret INTERNET life
Old 18-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Dannn

Dann..you are a natural born hater..nothing more can be said..i really pity your kids..they should never have one dimensional parents..thats why kids ARE racist.....parents have a lot to answer to in that regard

Little Britain..is really what we are.
natural born hater - I like it, put that in my sig in a mo!

Remind Phil, how many kids you got ?
Old 18-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Lee his comments re Madalin were stupid....and the facts are the bloke was once nice and now different He been on my back for a while..how mature for a Father ...Bet his kids/kid/wife/mates dont know about his secret INTERNET life
we all say shit now n then phil im as guilty as anyone lmao....but its still not right to say hes a bad dad...when ya dont know that for sure...

But you wont listen to me so
Old 18-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Dave Parker
Advanced PassionFord User

Bernard Manning has died aged 76

moving on
Old 18-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

cozzie_dave1

your right
Old 18-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Dannn

How were the comments ref "maddie "stupid then Phil, come on why don't you actually explain some of shite you type ? I don't actually think you read the posts properly and I think you think somewhere I said it was ok for them to leave their kids on their own. The thing is I clearly did not agree with it, I was just debating that the whole they should be punished bollocks etc. There was a few peeps that agreed with me, are they stupid to ? The funny thing with that thread was that only two people actually stepped forward and gave an opinion and what punishment should be dished out etc. So why seriously why don't you go back and read it all and then post your opinions on it ?

You seem you enjoy getting on people backs Phil - but you always get upset when someone gets on yours! I wonder if you have PM'ed a mod about me yet ?

Mature - I am when I need to be. I think my daughter likes her old man acting very imature sometimes!!

My missus often looks over my shoulder to see the antics of PF.
Old 18-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

R.I.P! Anyway to all that never liked him I think I know what he would of wanted to say...

Old 18-06-2007, 10:27 PM
edd
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is funnier than the guy that died.....morons
Old 18-06-2007, 10:48 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

aint bothered to waste part of my life reading the thread but the guy is a racist fucking cock who pretended he was just making a joke of it

hes ending like of " good night,, keep all your mates white",,, theres NO joke there

hes a prick end of story who told old jokes made by someone else and made the ignorant uneducated people laugh at them and also the racist cunts who also MENT what he said but hid behind the " its just a tounge in cheek joke

fucking discrace we actually allowed him to still play live in this day and age,,,, he may aswell have worn a white pointy hat

guys a cock,, thank fuck hes dead,,,, the only way that racism will be reduced is if the old school gutless fat underground racists all left the planet

cant belive people found him funny,,,, well the funny thing i find now is who the fuck are the paul bearers gonna be to pick up the dead fat cunt,,, might be a idea to cunt the cunt in 2 and then carry the prick

than fuck hes dead !
Old 18-06-2007, 10:56 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Benni
R.I.P! Anyway to all that never liked him I think I know what he would of wanted to say...

honestly,,, is that just one REAL ugly fucking person,,,,, can you imagine him trying to mount another bird,,,,, fucking waste of space prick

seriously theres some ugly people in life,,,, you would have thought a bloke who was born THAT fucking ugly would understand that judging people based on there look is unfair

bet hes wifes glad she aint gotta wake up beside the ugly lard anymore,,,, not to mention the bloke who lived accros the street and see him open his bedroom curtains every morning
Old 18-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Matt J
Originally Posted by Ginge !
aint bothered to waste part of my life reading the thread but the guy is a racist fucking cock who pretended he was just making a joke of it

hes ending like of " good night,, keep all your mates white",,, theres NO joke there

hes a prick end of story who told old jokes made by someone else and made the ignorant uneducated people laugh at them and also the racist cunts who also MENT what he said but hid behind the " its just a tounge in cheek joke

fucking discrace we actually allowed him to still play live in this day and age,,,, he may aswell have worn a white pointy hat

guys a cock,, thank fuck hes dead,,,, the only way that racism will be reduced is if the old school gutless fat underground racists all left the planet

cant belive people found him funny,,,, well the funny thing i find now is who the fuck are the paul bearers gonna be to pick up the dead fat cunt,,, might be a idea to cunt the cunt in 2 and then carry the prick

than fuck hes dead !
Not a fan then?

Bloke was piss funny

the guy was REAL LIFE racist,,,,, he was NOT telling jokes,, he was REALLY racist and hiding behind the " its a joke " line

dont get me wrong everyone has some form of predudice in life,,,, im the same also

but the guy was a evil ugly man who hated anyone who wasnt white,,,, like he was the PERFECT race being a fat ugly cunt,,,, bet hes daughter looks just like him the poor cow

he told funny jokes,,, yes,,, all not his jokes either and just general jokes you heard at work that he had timing too

but he was a racist cunt

if bin larden told a few funnys would we all be " christ he died,,, he wasnt THAT evil but he had strong beliefs" about him,, fuck no

theres a difference between telling a racist joke and being a racist,,, its the difference between toy fighting and fighting ect

the guy was a cunt,,, all the good jokes he done in the world should NOT have allowed him to be famous as he was a racist cunt END OF,,

the people who found him funny 50% where just as bad as him and the other 50% just generally thick as fuck not to realise he was a racist cunt

he should have beed arrested by the police like the other race hate groups and then shot,,,,,, well theres no fucking chance you could get something strong enough to hang the fat bastard from is there

good fucking riddence,,, lets hope hes racist following part of hes fans ALSO die soo with him gone,,,, lets have society move forward and leave these old time racsit cunts to fuck off and die
Old 18-06-2007, 11:11 PM
Dannn

But Ginge, according to phil if you think he is a racist then you are one!!
Old 18-06-2007, 11:18 PM
whosyadaddy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Fook me i thought this was passionFORD.com not fuckin keyboardwarriors.com, ffs some people here need to lighten up and realise that it's the internet and that there are a whole lot of people using
it.

your bound to come across people you wouldnt normally associate with nor agree with. IMO of cause.

Oh and R.I.P B.M
Old 18-06-2007, 11:18 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

mate,,,,, EVERYONE is racist a little bit,, my best mate is black,,,, hes not a fan of white people and im not a fan of black people as mates,,,, he wants hes kids to marry a black person ( even though i keep telling him black people dont get married unless there trying to get out the army) and he my little one EVER came home with a bloke ANYTHING like him then i would kill her

so we all have predudice

BUT,,, and this is a BIG BUT

he was a racist for NO reason,,,, he just hated people who wasnt white,,,, if he didnt like some types of black people fair enough as theres white people i dont like aswell as black people

he hated them JUST for there race,,,, thats just fucking stupid aswell as AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW !!!

should have been dropped off in harlsden wearing nothing else but a big fuck off sandwhich board with the line " keep you mates white " on it

rising damp wasnt a racist program,, it was always making jokes about how IGNORANT alf garnet was and what a cunt he was for being that narrow minded

bernard manning would be a fucking clan member if they made a outfit to go over that fat fucking body of his,,,, hell the pointy hat would get my vote to cover up that ugly cunts face !!!!
Old 18-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Chip

alf garnet wasnt in rising damp you tool, thats two different programs, lol
Old 18-06-2007, 11:24 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by whosyadaddy
Fook me i thought this was passionFORD.com not fuckin keyboardwarriors.com, ffs some people here need to lighten up and realise that it's the internet and that there are a whole lot of people using
it.

your bound to come across people you wouldnt normally associate with nor agree with. IMO of cause.

Oh and R.I.P B.M

mate what are we talking about,,,, im talking about a REAL racist person who HATES other races for not being as "great" as white people

this aint a person who parked in a mum and toddlers bay at tescos or someone who ran a credit card scam on ebay

the guy HATED my mates for no reason,,, hated my misus i guess as she from malta and they aint white are they,,,, he hated my best mates children and was telling the thick runt of the white comunity to " keep there mates white"

he was a fucking parasite who made money from this,,,, hes a fat ugly version of sin fein and hes HARD CORE fans are the IRA

best he IS dead

rest in peace,, fuck that,, hope a nigger digs him up and robs him of his jewelery before getting his daugter pregnant ,,,,,, and then hes 4 other black mates do the same till shes just another vikki pollard fat bitch so her daddy can have " half chap wog" grandkids
Old 18-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

i was ment to type rigsby but i edited it as i went a little far and so it now reads different

they was BOTH racist parts who was shown as the fools for being it rather than the black person being the moron is that makes sence
Old 18-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Dannn

Careful Ginge - your be called an NBH ("Natural Born Hater") in a minute !!
Old 18-06-2007, 11:42 PM
whosyadaddy

im talking about real people, at the end of the day phil says and does the things to provoke a reaction out of people, IMO the best way to deal with people like that is not to give him/them the ammunition in the first place and most of the time they will quietly move on, strictly Imo as i haven't been around that long and don't know anyone that well.
Old 18-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Chip

i was ment to type rigsby but i edited it as i went a little far and so it now reads different

they was BOTH racist parts who was shown as the fools for being it rather than the black person being the moron is that makes sence

Agreed, the joke was very clearly about ignorant white folk.

Luckily the ignorant white folk didnt realise that, and so watched in their millions not realising it was them being laughed at, lol
Old 18-06-2007, 11:45 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Benni

how true
Old 19-06-2007, 12:02 AM
Diseasel

Wasn't my cup of tea, but i'm more worried about the racists who bomb the London underground and the ones who run the worlds most powerful country.
Old 19-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Agreed, the joke was very clearly about ignorant white folk.

Luckily the ignorant white folk didnt realise that, and so watched in their millions not realising it was them being laughed at, lol
How true
Old 19-06-2007, 02:17 AM
POPEYE
FAIRY CAKE

thank fuck i dont live in that country anymore
Old 19-06-2007, 06:02 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by whosyadaddy
it.

Oh and R.I.P B.M

mate what are we talking about,,,, im talking about a REAL racist person who HATES other races for not being as "great" as white people

this aint a person who parked in a mum and toddlers bay at tescos or someone who ran a credit card scam on ebay

the guy HATED my mates for no reason,,, hated my misus i guess as she from malta and they aint white are they,,,, he hated my best mates children and was telling the thick runt of the white comunity to " keep there mates white"

he was a fucking parasite who made money from this,,,, hes a fat ugly version of sin fein and hes HARD CORE fans are the IRA

best he IS dead

rest in peace,, fuck that,, hope a nigger digs him up and robs him of his jewelery before getting his daugter pregnant ,,,,,, and then hes 4 other black mates do the same till shes just another vikki pollard fat bitch so her daddy can have " half chap wog" grandkids
You need to get a grip.The guy was funny,he wasnt racist.He was telling jokes through the 60 that were "racist".Thats what it was like back then.Nobody gave a shit.Blacks were the same.But nothing gets mentioned about that.People like to get excited when a thread like this comes up.

Racism has been going on for Decades.It will never go away.Ok,if he started to tell the jokes 10 years ago.He should of been sorted out.But the jokes are from 50 years ago.But people like to get all uptight about it.

How many "Racists" go around doing charity work for people ?Not many.

He was a sound bloke.He ripped the piss out of people on stage.But you expect that if you go and see him.If you cant take,then do go or stand out of his sight.

RIP Bernard Manning.
Old 19-06-2007, 06:34 AM
smokey

Originally Posted by Coopsrst
How many "Racists" go around doing charity work for people ?Not many.

Lots as it goes, the KKK to do a lot of charidee work...
Old 19-06-2007, 06:58 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

there was a time and a place for that sort of humour

i found it funny, but now it's not polittically correct everyone can turn against it

don't forget that for a lot of people it was an accepted part of life, anyone who's seen east is east will have an understanding of what it was like

Quick Reply: Bernard Manning has died aged 76!