General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Am I "out of order"

Search this Thread

Old 13-06-2007, 08:52 AM
JayKay
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Am I "out of order"

Missus' ex been texting her alot recently so obviously ive become a bit pissed off with it all the time.

Anyway, Monday I went to work and got a text off her just said "please dont be mad at me but ive gone round Matts to pick up a few bits I forgot I had but nothing else promise" so obviously I was a bit pissed off about that too.

Whats really getting to me though, is that hes texting her/shes texting him back EVERY day and its not just one or two texts, its complete conversations etc (bearing in mind he apparantly "hates her" bla bla) and the texts that hes sending her arent just your usual friendly ones if ya get me.

Anyway I took it out on her last night and had a go to which all she could say was "you gotta trust me though nothings gonna happen between us" etc and she cant see whats wrong with texting him got knows how many times a day replying to his dirty texts etc etc and apparently im "well out of order for even thinking anything else"

She then turned the tables and said "its nothing different to you textin Emma" (thats my ex) what she doesnt quite understand is that I text Emma maybe once or twice a month due to the finance on her car still being in my name and me having to prompt her monthly to transfer money from her account to mine to pay it, and the texts we send are your usual friendly texts, not full on dirty ones etc

So am I being "out of order" or not? TBH, I dont think I am, I think I have every right to be fucked off and at this rate ill be sending her back to her ex coz cba wit her
Old 13-06-2007, 08:55 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

not at all mate, i wouldnt put up with that
Old 13-06-2007, 08:56 AM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i dont think you are m8
Old 13-06-2007, 08:59 AM
Carlsworth
Former Sponsor

nope....

you being out of order for thinking they up to somewhing, is usually a reversal trick to push it onto you, while they re the ones banging away while your working late....

lose her phone by "accident"
make it go missing in a way thay she d never suspect you
carl
Old 13-06-2007, 09:00 AM
POPEYE
FAIRY CAKE

i reckon she may be getting it up the bum off the ex
cfoster
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

deffo not, if you are still on friendly terms with your ex you may want to ask her a favour to text you a few extra times than the usual monthly ones! See how your current girlfriend reacts to that. She won't like it FACT!! Seems to always be a different rule for women!!

Chris
banhambuilt

not wrong,no

Trending Topics

Old 13-06-2007, 09:04 AM
JayKay

Originally Posted by cfoster
deffo not, if you are still on friendly terms with your ex you may want to ask her a favour to text you a few extra times than the usual monthly ones! See how your current girlfriend reacts to that. She won't like it FACT!! Seems to always be a different rule for women!!

Chris
Oh yeah too right she doesnt like it. Like when I bumped into Emma in town last week and stood talking for 5 mins or so laughin & jokin she had a bloody face on her when I turned round and started walking again
Old 13-06-2007, 09:07 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Default Re: Am I "out of order"

Originally Posted by JayKay
Anyway, Monday I went to work and got a text off her just said "please dont be mad at me but ive gone round Matts to pick up a few bits I forgot I had but nothing else promise" so obviously I was a bit pissed off about that too.
signs of a guilty conscience..
Old 13-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

I dont and wont put up with any ex, simply because all they do is cause a lot to trouble.

I dont think you are out of order at all.
Old 13-06-2007, 09:14 AM
CozzyBrom
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

fuking sluts there never happy grass is always greener and all that!!!!!!! smash the fone up and go chin the coont for txt in the 1st place
golden rule never trust a woman
Old 13-06-2007, 09:23 AM
angel24

I think you have every right to be annoyed.

There are plenty of ways she can get her stuff back without actually going round there, especially alone. Is it really that important she has it? How long has she gone without it anyway?!

I would want my other half to show me more respect than that. Trust doesn't come into it.
Old 13-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i'd be fucking well mad if that was me mate

get her fucking told, she is the one that is bang out of order
Old 13-06-2007, 09:30 AM
JayKay

Originally Posted by Cawood
i'd be fucking well mad if that was me mate

get her fucking told, she is the one that is bang out of order
I told her she either packs it in replying to the texts (end of the day replying to the dirty texts is only provoking him) or she walks.

Im not being stuck piggy in the middle as somebody she can use to get over him if she still has feelings for him she can fuck off back there...

...despite the fact that she even admits life is better with me as opposed to him because hes a boring fucker who just wants to sit at home all the time whilst I acctually wanna go out on the piss/go to the cinema/bowling as a group etc

When Emma texts me its always "Why she texting you" then pulls the "but I dont wanna lose you" card when I ask why shes in a strop. Sorry love but going the way you are you're gonna lose me anyway.

The other thing is she plays with my phone all the time, doesnt look at the texts but arses about with it etc which I dont mind nothing to hide (I have 2 mobiles for a reason! ) but as soon as I go to grab her phone she kicks off

Fuckin women!
Old 13-06-2007, 09:36 AM
chewy

[quote="JayKay"]
Originally Posted by Cawood
The other thing is she plays with my phone all the time, doesnt look at the texts but arses about with it etc which I dont mind nothing to hide (I have 2 mobiles for a reason! ) but as soon as I go to grab her phone she kicks off

Fuckin women!
Jay that's the prime sign mate !!! If you have two phones you'll know why. I used to have 2 phones and one wasn't a work one And I did the same and everyone who has something to hide would kick off.
I don't know you or your lass but take it form someone looking fomr the outside in .... get that fuckah nipped in the bud right now mate before you get hurt.

All IMHO of course
Old 13-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Phil79
Banned

Punch her in the face, just to prove you are right

mate, seriously, I'd be getting that one dumped, sharpish. She is obviously still having feeling for him, otherwise she would just text him back saying "Fuck off, its over"

When she says to "trust her" she is up to no good - FACT
Old 13-06-2007, 09:40 AM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think she is munching his cock
Old 13-06-2007, 09:45 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

who said "snkes with tits"?

sounds like you've got one there mate

she's either winding you up so that you'll get more "serious" with her but my money would be on her waiting for you to give her the "him or me" ultimatum

and then she'll slither off again

what you want to do is show her that it's not getting to you, while, at the same time, getting her to try and wind you up even more

things like putting your phone on vibrate will maker her think you are up to something, even when you are not

get your mates to call you at odd times of the day when she's about asking you to pop round or soemthing, just to see how she's kicking off about it

unles you want her to become a long term thing, then work it out between you
Old 13-06-2007, 09:48 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Am I "out of order"

arent just your usual friendly ones if ya get me.

not full on dirty ones etc

So am I being "out of order" or not? TBH, I dont think I am, I think I have every right to be fucked off and at this rate ill be sending her back to her ex coz cba wit her
thats wrong
Old 13-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

slut if she can get away with it, same as rest.

your getting totally mugged off, you dont need a load of internet randoms to tell you that
Old 13-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Have your missus and Ex got any commitments between them? Like a loans or something?

Personnally i think it's wrong but it might be completely honest! You never know......

Ask her to see a few texts, if she's got something to hide then she won't show you. if it's innocent then she has no reason not to tell/show you!

turn the tables again...
Old 13-06-2007, 09:57 AM
chewy

Originally Posted by Stavros

your getting totally mugged off, you dont need a load of internet randoms to tell you that
Listen to the voice of reason mate Steve sums up what a few of us have said on this thread.

As SMit said could be innocent.... but then again .... dirty texts etc - fuck that mate you're getting the piss taken out of your good nature and it's not fair - don't fucking stand for it.
Old 13-06-2007, 10:04 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

WOMEN ARE JUST SNAKES WITH TITS

No morals at all.

The only thing you did wrong was being stupid enough to ever think you could trust her.

Did she kiss you on the mouth when she got back from his place? I bet she tasted different to normal

Seriously though mate, all joking aside, sounds bang out of order to me, I think you are a mug if you stand for that.
Old 13-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

personally i'd go and have it out wiht the bloke over the texts, and see what he's got to say. first reaction though, is that you're being taken for a mug by them both.
Old 13-06-2007, 10:17 AM
stonehavencossie
Advanced PassionFord User

Mate, unless you really like this girl just tell her straight.

ie. give her an ultimatum. the texts etc stop or its curtains

that will soon show which side her bread is buttered on cause it sounds like the greedy cow is getting both !!!

if she was over this guy she wouldnt/shouldnt be texting him. period

i wouldnt confront the guy unless you know him personally. it's not his fault if hes still in love with the girl
Old 13-06-2007, 10:19 AM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yep make sure she has a shower, before going down on her.

Thats my advice
Old 13-06-2007, 10:19 AM
stonehavencossie
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
yep make sure she has a shower, before going down on her.

Thats my advice

Old 13-06-2007, 10:29 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

don't go starting a fight ffs over soemthing that might not be what it seems to everyone else

tell her that the texts you send between you and your ex are strictly business but the texts she's gettign from her ex make you very uncomfortable and would she mind not flaunting them in your face

depending on how she kick her in the cunt or kick her in the arse
Old 13-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

cracks me up some people are saying "it could be innocent" hes already said the texts are full on dirty ones

its mugs following mugs here, no wonder its so easy for people to shag your mrs when you this daft
Old 13-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Stavros
cracks me up some people are saying "it could be innocent" hes already said the texts are full on dirty ones

its mugs following mugs here, no wonder its so easy for people to shag your mrs when you this daft

Ex: Im going to fill you up with the good stuff baby
Her: Oh yeah, I miss your cum in my mouth so much

PF'ers: It could be perfectly innocent

Old 13-06-2007, 10:47 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

she could be doing asstomouth with him

or

harmless textin?

either way i'd tell her to nip it in the bud or f**k off.
Old 13-06-2007, 10:50 AM
nrg19uk
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Default erm

get rid mate she has already been with him, if hes sending dirty txt and shes gone round there it dont take alot to work out. if shes serious she will try and stay with you show her whos boss then tell her when she comes sucking up you will get back with her but you dont want her txting or talking to him or its over!!!
Old 13-06-2007, 11:08 AM
chewy

Jay,

The thing that does it for me reading it back and trying to be impartial is the "please don't be mad with I wnet around to pick some stuff up" now I'm sure you and everyone who has posted on here think "alarm bells" its a odd phrase and one you know you use when you'e done something wrong.

If you really really like her you're not going to take a blind bit of notice of anyone anyway - that's what always happens and people learn the hard way. Run it past your mates and see what they think and if they say the same as us ..... i's sack it off time.
Old 13-06-2007, 11:10 AM
Chip

Its blatantly obvious the stuff she picked up was from inside his balls.
Old 13-06-2007, 11:20 AM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

So have you actually seen one of the texts? What did it say, and what was her reply?

If it is really that bad, I'm amazed she can stand in front of you and say it's OK

I'm even more amazed you can listen to her say that, and not punch her in mouth
Old 13-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Ian M500COS
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

The ONLY way you are gonna win this one is with reverse phsycology! There is nothing worse than the jealous boyfriend! It'll just drive her to do it even more!!

So.... you have a few options:

a) Start pretending to text your ex a lot more (this will either annoy her or kill your relationship with her stone dead). Also try and show that you t care a stuff about her texting her ex.

b) Bin her and say you may be waiting for her after she's got over her ex.... or on the other hand you may not.....

c) Take alternative drastic action which may involve .... visiting her ex... dropping her phone in a bog load of pooh.... oh the list is endless!!

But my experience of this is that if you stand there and do nothing this is not going to go away!!

I'd say get rid of her and give her a few days of life without you..... it may work or it may backfire on you. But one thing for sure is that if you carry on as you are, this is gonna screw you up and just grind you down - and this other guy is gonna be sat there laughing his arse off. You have to face up to the fact that some birds just cant let go to the ex's and are just not content with being drilled by one bloke!!

If she has an ounce of decency about her, she will come to her senses and stop texting him.

Good luck mate!!
Old 13-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Chip

Being serious again......

The reality here may be that she is still in love with her ex, and not anywhere near as much in love with you, and that NOTHING you do here is going to have a happy ending as she will be going back to him no matter what you do.
Old 13-06-2007, 11:27 AM
JayKay

Well thats that sorted.

In town on my lunch break and my lasses ex's twin brother (if you follow me) came up to me and said hed seen dirty texts from my gf on his brothers phone.

Ive since text him asking if he gets chance can he try forward some over to me, than thats all I need
Old 13-06-2007, 11:28 AM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

just put a load in her shitter before she goes back to him.
Old 13-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Chip

Well thats that sorted.

In town on my lunch break and my lasses ex's twin brother (if you follow me) came up to me and said hed seen dirty texts from my gf on his brothers phone.

Ive since text him asking if he gets chance can he try forward some over to me, than thats all I need
Before you fuck her off, get some good pictures of her for future use