General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Am I "out of order"

Search this Thread

Old 13-06-2007, 11:31 AM
chewy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JayKay
Well thats that sorted.

In town on my lunch break and my lasses ex's twin brother (if you follow me) came up to me and said hed seen dirty texts from my gf on his brothers phone.

Ive since text him asking if he gets chance can he try forward some over to me, than thats all I need
Jay fuck for off end of and get cracking with that XR2 turbo and get yourself on www.xrtwo.com
Old 13-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

The other thing is she plays with my phone all the time, doesnt look at the texts but arses about with it etc which I dont mind nothing to hide (I have 2 mobiles for a reason! )
I was going to say you aren't out of order at all, until I read the above, now I'm not so sure.....
Old 13-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Nash
Cake lover!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

If you can't trust the person your in a relationship with, then there shouldn't be a relationship at all. The whole thing is pointless mate you are just wasting time being together, as you will split in the end.
Old 13-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i reckon the twin bro's have double teamed her.
Old 13-06-2007, 11:45 AM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Well thats that sorted.

In town on my lunch break and my lasses ex's twin brother (if you follow me) came up to me and said hed seen dirty texts from my gf on his brothers phone.
DO you trust him though? He could be making that up so that you bin her

If he forwards texts you won't know if they actually came from her.
Old 13-06-2007, 11:45 AM
dave_si

If that was me, Id blow her out and see how she reacts
Old 13-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Am I "out of order"
No.

You are a mug though.

Hope this helps.
Old 13-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Its blatantly obvious the stuff she picked up was from inside his balls.
now thats properly funny
Old 13-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by chewy
Well thats that sorted.

Ive since text him asking if he gets chance can he try forward some over to me, than thats all I need
Jay fuck for off end of and get cracking with that XR2 turbo and get yourself on www.xrtwo.com
Chewy next time you are on that site will you pm 'dale_jeffs' and ask him if his Fiesta is a sandpiper II?!?!? that was my first car! would love to see one again!!!
Old 13-06-2007, 11:53 AM
nrg19uk
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Default heheee

plenty more fish in the sea why wait around for her to make a idiot of you, she wont give up if shes genuine
Old 13-06-2007, 11:56 AM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Well, it could be a storm in a teacup, it could be purely innocent, she could be getting double teamed by the brothers grimm, she could be bored with you, the list is endless, the main thing you gott think about is what you want to do.

Look after number one in this life mate If your happy in the thought that she's texting filth to her ex then fine carry on, if not, tell the tramp straight that it's not on !

His brother giving it the "i've seen some of the text's " chestnut is a smokescreen, his brother probably said "i want her back man, make her gullible idiot boyfriend believe she's texting me filth" remember, some phones will show the text as a forwarded one, but not like an e-mail, so you won't get a confirmed source, unless you steal the phone and run some software on it

Either way, flip a coin and make a decision.

Good luck pal
Old 13-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Diseasel

Bin her off mate, even if she's not being knobed by him she is deffo a sly secretive one who you could never trust.

Playing you for a mug 100%
Old 13-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Katie

Make sure what you think is true...is actually true...I wouldn't trust the twin brother to be honest...

When you find out it's true, get shot. If she is still involved with an ex to that degree what the fuck do you want her for. She's probably only with you so the other guy gets jealous and shows her more attention anyway.

Don't worry, as soon as she's back with him you'll be the one getting the dirty texts and ''popping round to get some stuff'' anyway...
Old 13-06-2007, 12:06 PM
lead_foot
is awesome

IF you really like her and can see having some sort of future with her then sit down and talk to her

otherwise

Tie her to the bed while she is naked, take some photos. do what you want with her then cover her in petrol and set her alight. Next proceed to her ex's house and fire bomb the fucker.

HTH
Old 13-06-2007, 12:08 PM
chewy

Originally Posted by Porkie
Chewy next time you are on that site will you pm 'dale_jeffs' and ask him if his Fiesta is a sandpiper II?!?!? that was my first car! would love to see one again!!!
If it was OFL 68X then yes it is http://xrtwo.speedcentral.co.uk/view...821&highlight=

Originally Posted by Katie
Make sure what you think is true...is actually true...I wouldn't trust the twin brother to be honest...

When you find out it's true, get shot. If she is still involved with an ex to that degree what the fuck do you want her for. She's probably only with you so the other guy gets jealous and shows her more attention anyway.

Don't worry, as soon as she's back with him you'll be the one getting the dirty texts and ''popping round to get some stuff'' anyway...
There you go just what you needed ... a womans view - she provides sanity and the damn right snake ness to the thread and shows you just what goes on in their heads

Just joking Katie no offence meant to you personally
Old 13-06-2007, 12:20 PM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Just joking Katie no offence meant to you personally, but you are all as bad as each other

Old 13-06-2007, 12:25 PM
scortgti
Regular Contributor

lol that is true
Old 13-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Katie

There you go just what you needed ... a womans view - she provides sanity and the damn right snake ness to the thread and shows you just what goes on in their heads

Ya cheeky northern coont...

I'd say if it's this early in though and she's being a moron, she's not a keeper. If you'd trusted her for ages and suddenly she realised she needed some stuff back, then maybe...especially if she's generally forgetful and so the idea of her forgetting all her worldly belongings in some other blokes house (or..erm...bedroom) is a feesible story.

Ask her outright....then if she's found to be lying later...she's lied to your face thus making it easier to tell her to get the fuck out.

I think she's lying though...it makes for a better thread.

and Steve C...God help you if Louise sees this...she'd be performing a home vasectomy with a spanner and some bleach
Old 13-06-2007, 12:33 PM
chewy

Hey I'm a Geordie we're all cheeky as fuck lol

Think it's great we get to hear a womans point of view which just so happens to be the smae as ours.

You HAVE to listen to these posts mate especially when a woman has come on and told you the same as us !!
Old 13-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Katie

Hey I'm a Geordie we're all cheeky as fuck lol

Think it's great we get to hear a womans point of view which just so happens to be the smae as ours.

You HAVE to listen to these posts mate especially when a woman has come on and told you the same as us !!
You are prepared to trust what a woman says on this subject?

You're as bad as Jaykay
Old 13-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

Add aload of birds to your msn mate and tell her you fancy getting a web cam to speak to your mates !!! That will piss her off
Old 13-06-2007, 12:57 PM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

and Steve C...God help you if Louise sees this...she'd be performing a home vasectomy with a spanner and some bleach
LOL.

It's funny because it's true
Old 13-06-2007, 01:01 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by lead_foot
IF you really like her and can see having some sort of future with her then sit down and talk to her

otherwise

Tie her to the bed while she is naked, take some photos. do what you want with her then cover her in petrol and set her alight. Next proceed to her ex's house and fire bomb the fucker.

HTH
you see, if i'd have sugegsted that i would have been branded some sort of sexual deviant
Old 13-06-2007, 01:20 PM
lead_foot
is awesome

Originally Posted by dojj
Originally Posted by lead_foot

otherwise

HTH
you see, if i'd have sugegsted that i would have been branded some sort of sexual deviant
Yeah but you are, our name says it all.

I'm still training.
Old 13-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Robski

just get rid and move on......there's plenty more cows in the field to choose from!
Old 13-06-2007, 01:44 PM
RS_Ant
PassionFord Post Troll

not at all mate, seems like she's getting awfully defensive over, as she said "some friendly texts"
Old 13-06-2007, 02:07 PM
cabrio zo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Location: Sudbury Suffolk, Drives: Octavia VRS & XR2i 1800 Zetec track car

Although I think you can be on friendly terms with an ex, texting every day and especially encouraging filthy ones (which is what she is doing my keep responding) is wrong

Z
Old 13-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Default Re: Am I "out of order"

Missus' ex been texting her alot recently so obviously ive become a bit pissed off with it all the time.

Anyway, Monday I went to work and got a text off her just said "please dont be mad at me but ive gone round Matts to pick up a few bits I forgot I had but nothing else promise" so obviously I was a bit pissed off about that too.

Whats really getting to me though, is that hes texting her/shes texting him back EVERY day and its not just one or two texts, its complete conversations etc (bearing in mind he apparantly "hates her" bla bla) and the texts that hes sending her arent just your usual friendly ones if ya get me.

Anyway I took it out on her last night and had a go to which all she could say was "you gotta trust me though nothings gonna happen between us" etc and she cant see whats wrong with texting him got knows how many times a day replying to his dirty texts etc etc and apparently im "well out of order for even thinking anything else"

She then turned the tables and said "its nothing different to you textin Emma" (thats my ex) what she doesnt quite understand is that I text Emma maybe once or twice a month due to the finance on her car still being in my name and me having to prompt her monthly to transfer money from her account to mine to pay it, and the texts we send are your usual friendly texts, not full on dirty ones etc

So am I being "out of order" or not? TBH, I dont think I am, I think I have every right to be fucked off and at this rate ill be sending her back to her ex coz cba wit her
no your not out of order, why on earth should anyone be " happy " about their gf/bf texting their ex?

imho id sit her down, tell her its pissing you off and if she doesnt stop texting him back then your over, its not like she NEEDS to text him for anything, unlike you who has to for a financial reason

if she is texting him back, she must still have some sort of feelings for him? depends how long you have been together like said above, though definitely sounds like a bit of a messer expecting you to be happy with her textin her ex, i wouldnt put up with shit like that though no way would i

if Lee was texting his ex id personally knock her and him out

Sarah
Old 13-06-2007, 02:33 PM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

why dont you ask her why do you feel the need to talk dirty to other guys when you have me?
Id be pissed off and i wouldnt have it, if they want a shag they should do it with there bf not someone else, they are what i like to call sluts
Old 13-06-2007, 02:54 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Get her sacked straight away!!!
Old 13-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

I would tell her straight....

that she was being a total fucking cunt for texting her ex and that it either stops now or she can fuck off, no ifs, no buts or maybe's. Make sure she knows exactly how serious you are.

Then I would check her next phone bill and see if anything else went on after your chat. If there was anymore that 10 sms message after the day or following day after your chat (that's more than enough for her to tell him not to text her anymore etc) then I would take that bitch and her shit and put it on the pavement outside and tell to fook off and never to come back!
Old 18-06-2007, 08:50 PM
stonehavencossie
Advanced PassionFord User

any update then mate ?
Old 18-06-2007, 09:08 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

just ask here whats going on.

ask to see her texts aswell,just so you are sure of whats going on then sort something out between you two.
Old 18-06-2007, 09:10 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

I would tell her one more text and shes out on ther arse
Old 18-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Ricky_M

Of course your not wrong. Far from it. My Girlfriend had a text from her ex the other day, nothing bad and I trust her, but if it was a dirty one I would have left there and then!

You need to have a serious chat with her mate, its definately not on.

I hope for your sake its nothing more than texts, but don't let her make a mug of you!

Hope it works out.
Old 18-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

aint read all the replys,,, but dump her

i know alot of people who are still giving there ex one on the sly and they LAUGH at him when they see him

infact theres a girl on the estate whos getting married soon and just today in the gym my mate was saying about how hes mates where batterying her saturday like the old days

shes got NO respect for you mate,,,, and when that happens its time to move on as you may get it back for a while but there WILL be times

oh and dont wanna worry you,, but if shes comfortable your that much of a cunt just imagine what shes been getting up to that she DONT tell you about

my best mate used to have a slut who was living with her man, had a little kid ect so she never went to work

he would go to work in the morning,, she would then go to her mums and drop the baby off and then she would chill with my mate and he would get head of her or just fuck her when he had time and then she would leave at 3ish to collect her youth and go back home

theres a saying i belive in TOTALLY

" if it looks like shite, smells like shit and tastes like shit,,,,, it aint chocolate fudge !!!"

and another one is most people NEVER have a idea there other half is a cheating slut till the other half gets sloppy/cockey and slips.... that point the THINK there maybe something going on,,,,, they are like you and try to argue comonsence and facts witha SLIM SLIM hope it might me something and you are being wrong

when you get the idea its going on,,, it cause it is mate

sad thing is NOW you will NEVER trust another bird so shes also taken more than you self respect,, shes also taken your trust

if she lives with you,,,, change the locks and go away for a few days ti think things through and be strong enough mentally to do the right thing

then DONT be a cunt to her,,, be civil and keep short conversations when she calls,,, let her lead the conversation and fuck with her head like shes doing with yours

theres 3 times as many girsl as there is guys these days,,,,, that means theres LOTS of birds to choose from so enjoy while you can
Old 19-06-2007, 11:45 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

deffo not on, start wearing the trousers a bit and take the phone, worked for me many moons ago