General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

the aussies have got it right...again

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 03:06 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default the aussies have got it right...again

The following is extremely appropriate and important for all of us to remember and act upon,

(Verified on Snopes)

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

A day after a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged loyalty to Australia and her Queen at a special meeting with Prime Minister John Howard, he and his Ministers made it clear that extremists would face a crackdown. Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to Howard, hinted that some radical clerics could be asked to leave the country if they did not accept that Australia was a secular state, and its laws were made by parliament. "If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you", he said on National Television.

"I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws governing people in Australia : one the Australian law and another Islamic law that is false. If you can't agree with parliamentary law, independent courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have the opportunity to go to another country, which practices it, perhaps, then, that's a better option", Costello said.

Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he said those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to the other country. Education Minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that Muslims who did not want to accept local values should "clear off. Basically people who don't want to be Australians, and who don't want, to live by Australian values and understand them, well then, they can basically clear off", he said.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

Quote: "IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians."

"However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the 'politically correct' crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Australia ." "However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand." "This idea of Australia being a multi-cultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. And as Australians, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle."

"This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom"

"We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society .. Learn the language!"

"Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture."

"We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us."

"If the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't like "A Fair Go", then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. By all means, keep your culture, but do not force it on others.

"This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'."

"If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted."

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, BRITISH citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths!

If you agree please SEND THIS TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW
Old 07-06-2007, 03:10 PM
zippyobrien
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

to fucking right

aussie lifes good any way,

tall brds, lots of sun and fosters lol
Old 07-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Daveysaff
Skint Passionford User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wish Our Ministers had the balls to come out with something like that.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:12 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yep. haha.

just read the bottom bit again... i didn't write any of it, but i do agr with it.
Old 07-06-2007, 03:13 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

But, We don't stand a chance with our namby pamby human rights pc correct brigade of jellybacked MP's
Old 07-06-2007, 03:31 PM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Daveysaff

Just wish Our Ministers had the balls to come out with something like that.
So true, really wish they would too
Old 07-06-2007, 03:38 PM
Spax
PassionFord Post Troll

Far too late for the UK to change it's way's now
Old 07-06-2007, 03:48 PM
cozmeister
More boost Igor!

Most of us have the backbone, just not the right to use it
Old 07-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Moonstone Kev
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Agree with everything it says
Old 07-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Nash
Cake lover!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Spax
Far too late for the UK to change it's way's now
Very true.

My Missus stands to be left a house in Australia. I said i would hapily move out there with her, i have already been told i wont have any problem getting citizen because of what i am trained in.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:30 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Bit ironic when you consider Australia is largely built on telling people to fuck off from this country.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:34 PM
JohnnyB
PassionFord Post Whore!!

and ausies are not natve to austraila
Old 07-06-2007, 04:40 PM
pete mcrash
saff is working!!!...atm

i wish......
Old 07-06-2007, 05:05 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

aussies are native to australia aren't they? where else would they live if they didn't live there? london?
Old 07-06-2007, 05:08 PM
pete mcrash
saff is working!!!...atm

no aboriginals (sp) are native to oz..................the rest are ex cons....so to speak................
Old 07-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Andreas
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Any link to this?
Old 07-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Jonzy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

about fucking time too, shame the faggots running this country havent got the same balls
Old 07-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

TOO RIGHT! one of the many reasons but one of the more important reasons why we WILL be moving to Australia in the not so distant future...
Old 07-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by JohnnyB
Thats got nothing to do with it and is a very lame reply. We are not native to Britain is this why we have let it get in the state its in???

We colonised Australia and our laws stand.....just like we were colonised by the Normans etc....
Old 07-06-2007, 05:51 PM
andycosworth
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

i agree with wot it says,jst a shame we r in the EU , im not racist either
Old 07-06-2007, 05:59 PM
rs_daz
PassionFord Post Troll

They will all come over here now ffs
Old 07-06-2007, 07:45 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Thats got nothing to do with it and is a very lame reply. We are not native to Britain is this why we have let it get in the state its in???

We colonised Australia and our laws stand.....just like we were colonised by the Normans etc....
also, the aussies work together with the aboriginies, and respect that they were there first, ok so i dont kow the whole story but i did abit of research before, and they build roads around sacred land, instead of straight through, there are national holidays recognised by all for both races etc etc.
its give and take, and they were just putting that forward, BEFORE the immigrants/asylum seekers got a hold on that country like they have this one. its alot better than this system, taking them in and give give give, the way i see it is a firm "your welcome to come over, but you'll do it our way" (ranting again )
Old 07-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
But, We don't stand a chance with our namby pamby human rights pc correct brigade of jellybacked MP's
That is so right. If people from other lands want to be in the UK fine - pay your way, abide by OUR rules and contribute to the economy. If not FUCK OFF.
Old 07-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by orionmojo

also, the aussies work together with the aboriginies, and respect that they were there first, ok so i dont kow the whole story but i did abit of research before, and they build roads around sacred land, instead of straight through, there are national holidays recognised by all for both races etc etc.
its give and take, and they were just putting that forward, BEFORE the immigrants/asylum seekers got a hold on that country like they have this one. its alot better than this system, taking them in and give give give, the way i see it is a firm "your welcome to come over, but you'll do it our way" (ranting again )
they have given them Arnem land back....
Old 07-06-2007, 07:53 PM
orionmojo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

they have given them Arnem land back....
EXACTLY!!

give and take, there are places in the northern teritory that is tribes only etc etc, not thats its really a problem i dont think, because certanly when i'm going over there i'm not hunting theough dense rainforest too much deadly stuff
Old 07-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

The Aboriginal tribes were there first - therefore in my view they take priority.

In the UK we were here first - therefore the British way of life takes priority whether anyone else likes it or fucking not. If a minority want to 'do what they do' that's fine, but don't even think about making England anything that it's not.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:14 PM
djmillsy
Fife Radge

i agree i dpnt have a problem with other religions but if THEY choose to come to the UK the they have to live by Uk law but no the bullshitting mps are like we might ofeend them i thought this was our country the right to freedom people coming from abroad get treated better than the natives
Old 08-06-2007, 03:56 AM
POPEYE
FAIRY CAKE

Old 08-06-2007, 06:03 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

POPEYE

yes, stop trying to make them more british
Old 08-06-2007, 06:57 AM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I wish we had people like that running our country

We give people who come to OUR country better rights than we have ,,,,,,, and we are expected to live by there rules and support there religion when they are not prepared to even consider our ways
Old 08-06-2007, 08:18 AM
saff_cossie
PassionFord Post Troll

Old 08-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i wish i was austrialian

someone proper running their country, putting the austrailians first

i agree with everything said in that speach, real shame our shitty government cant be more like that

bet every other country in the world is more like that than like us as well
Old 08-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

"We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society .. Learn the language!"

"Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture."

"We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us."

"If the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't like "A Fair Go", then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. By all means, keep your culture, but do not force it on others.

"This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

couldn't agree with that bit more

i really am gutted to see are country run the way it is, it sickens me, i love being english and used to be proud to fly the flag and say i was english but now i just pitty the place, used to be such a great country

Old 08-06-2007, 08:26 AM
philram
Mulechild

yet another reason i've got a residency visa
Old 08-06-2007, 08:27 AM
jamesw
PassionFord Regular

I agree, just waiting for the do gooding pc brigade of PF to pipe up like they always do complaining we are racist for having these views!!
Old 08-06-2007, 08:36 AM
ozcos
Regular Contributor

A lot of those comments are the exact reason I move my family to this side of the world.
We have just got our Australian citizenship and are proud to be Australians.
British by Birth.......Australian by Choice....
Old 08-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by jamesw
I agree, just waiting for the do gooding pc brigade of PF to pipe up like they always do complaining we are racist for having these views!!
yep exactly n its these people who are ruining our country

its not the imigrants, not there fault they get offered a free house & money from our governent is it

i mean if spain was offering that, i've be straight off!

its all the stupid fucking white do-gooders thinking there making it a better place

when all their doing is over crowding our country, putting everyone else first apart from the true british, and making racism the biggest issue in the world where you get locked up for flying your own flag
Old 08-06-2007, 10:45 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 84 Likes on 71 Posts

I didn't read all of it as its a large bit of writing but the bit that I did notice is if muslims want to live under islamic law leave Australia couldn't agree more there, imo islamic law carries on stink and if introduced anywhere I was living I would fight to the death to keep a democracy and freedom to choose how you live and believe in what you want,

I was on a cruise out in the carribean in 99, the day we got off the ship it docked in ft lauderdale miami, all non us nationals had to report to the us immigration on board at around 7 am, when I got there (later than 7 am) I was asked the question "how long am I gonna be in the us" my reply was just until I get on a plane to go home later that day,

At the end of the day England is only a tiny island and I have to agree with what a lot of you are saying above, its not that I'm racist cos I'm not and I'm of mixed origin myself but where do you draw the line and say enough is enough we aint got no more room, I'm sorry if you are gonna get mullered back in your own country but that aint my problem, let someone else take it on board, ask the americans,australians,spanish,germans,dutch etc etc if they will take you and give you a house and money for nothing

Luciano
Old 08-06-2007, 11:49 AM
RS220Turbo
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

VERY VERY TRUE im Sick and tired of this "islamic law" im SIKH full bread turban etc etc and get looked apon funny cus people think im muslim

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT FUCK OF...... Aint to hard to say is it.......

The people need to stand up and say something other wise im packing up and moving out of here.... where i live we play "spot the white man"

Sunny
Old 08-06-2007, 12:18 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Actually agree with most of it.

Nothing wrong with genuine immigration though...

Quick Reply: the aussies have got it right...again