General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Whats your take on Madeline Mcann ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 02:16 PM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tangodeltasierra3
Originally Posted by Jemma
£10 a hour for a babysitter - who says they cant put a price on ur kids life! £10 and Maddie would prob still be with them!

Heard today they are speaking to loads of pyschic's who think they know where she is.
I'd put more faith in Gypsy Rose Lee at Blackpool pleasure beach than the Portugese police

Maybe she can start solving all of the missing cases going on today!! I think its a joke they are going to pycshic's! Havent they got any real leads?
Old 01-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Big G
Originally Posted by Stavros
Heard today they are speaking to loads of pyschic's who think they know where she is.
Oh dear me

Are you blonde Jemma, or just naturally thick.
its true your the thicko
Old 01-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Oh dear me

its true your the thicko
Ask them where Lord Lucan is an who fucked off with Shergare then, talk about grasping at straws FFS
Old 01-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh dear me

its true your the thicko
Ask them where Lord Lucan is an who fucked off with Shergare then, talk about grasping at straws FFS

While you're at it, ask them when the new Focus RS is coming out too - you'll get the same answer - not a fucking chance
Old 01-06-2007, 06:33 PM
bullsrs
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by matts1
I have to say that I am usually spot on on these things and something is just not right with her olds.

You get a feeling from the press conferences etc, and there is definatlely something iffy and would not be suprised if they had a hand in it

It may just be that they feel guilty and rightly so, but i get an uneasy feeling everytime i see them on the news, I do hope I am wrong.

I don't think there is any worse crime than someone who wrongs a child, abuse or murder, they should be strung up
100% agree with ya
Old 01-06-2007, 06:38 PM
fezzajsy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

i just hope she's well...
Old 01-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Personally, I hope she's dead - cos at least that way she won't be suffering...

I know that might sound harsh, and there is a possibility that she may be being treated like royalty, but there's a much bigger chance she is being seriously abused and hurt, and in which case she's better off dead. Just hope she didn't suffer....

The parents - I have no sympathey for them. I feel for them, as I know if it was me I'd be DEVASTATED, but they are the most - ugh! No words for how STUPID they are!!!!!!

Just hope the poor little girl hasn't been abused or hurt Either way tho, you know she ain't gonna be happy, as she's been taken away from everything she's ever known and is gonna be scared as shit - provided she's alive.....
Old 01-06-2007, 06:45 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by LeviA
Would they have left a hundred grand sitting in an unlocked appartment and then went out for the evening? No... but they'd leave a 3 yr old and two twins... shocking.

If they weren't a nice well paid middle class family from England but were a Binman and a Checkout girl from Glasgow they'd have been hounded by the press. It stinks of double standards.

They're unfit to be parents, but smug bastards like them have nothing go wrong in their lives so they think they can do as they want. Wankers.

Going swanning about Europe and meeting the Pope? What a waste of time. What's the Pope going to do? Apart from tell them that they're absolved of the sin of being shite parents and make them feel better about their neglect.

I'd string the tossers up. Hopefully the kid will be okay but I can't see it now.

I have to agree with that 100%
Selfish idiots with no right to be a parent.

Mark
Old 01-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by RS2300 4x4
Would they have left a hundred grand sitting in an unlocked appartment and then went out for the evening? No... but they'd leave a 3 yr old and two twins... shocking.

If they weren't a nice well paid middle class family from England but were a Binman and a Checkout girl from Glasgow they'd have been hounded by the press. It stinks of double standards.

They're unfit to be parents, but smug bastards like them have nothing go wrong in their lives so they think they can do as they want. Wankers.

Going swanning about Europe and meeting the Pope? What a waste of time. What's the Pope going to do? Apart from tell them that they're absolved of the sin of being shite parents and make them feel better about their neglect.

I'd string the tossers up. Hopefully the kid will be okay but I can't see it now.

Mark
Fook me that probably applies to lots of peeps on here who waste cash on their cars including getting into debt over it instead of spending it on their kids...
Old 01-06-2007, 09:43 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Dannn
Originally Posted by RS2300 4x4

Mark
Fook me that probably applies to lots of peeps on here who waste cash on their cars including getting into debt over it instead of spending it on their kids...
yes, spending money on your cossie because the engines blown up is so like leaving your babies in a holiday resort room while you fuck off out to have a quick fry up isn't it

i know what you mean but it's not the same really is it
Old 02-06-2007, 01:09 AM
indycos
helooooo!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh dear me

its true your the thicko
i never usually say stuff like this, but its staring me in the face and poking me in the eye

why is your username JEMMA, but the name in your sig its spelt GEMMA wtf

oooo fuck i deserve a slap for that
Old 02-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I can't help but think if she was a little fat ugly child with ginger hair would she of had as much coverage and concern? I seriously believe that she wouldn't. I feel for all the other parents of children who's child have gone missing but unlike in this case it wasn't through fault of there own, yet they won't of gotten anywhere near as much coverage as madeline. The way this has been dealt with is like she is the only child out there missing and it's a fucking disgrace.

Benni.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:17 AM
indycos
helooooo!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Benni
I can't help but think if she was a little fat ugly child with ginger hair would she of had as much coverage and concern? I seriously believe that she wouldn't. I feel for all the other parents of children who's child have gone missing but unlike in this case it wasn't through fault of there own, yet they won't of gotten anywhere near as much coverage as madeline. The way this has been dealt with is like she is the only child out there missing and it's a fucking disgrace.

Benni.
i love it when people take the time to type what everyone is thinking you the man!
Old 02-06-2007, 08:36 AM
LeviA
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I can't help but think if she was a little fat ugly child with ginger hair would she of had as much coverage and concern?
A real shame but I feel that's got something to do with it too. She's a cute kid, blonde hair blue eyes yadda yadda and has 2 well paid professional parents.

What a pity that in our society that looks play such a huge role.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

Originally Posted by indycos
Oh dear me

its true your the thicko
i never usually say stuff like this, but its staring me in the face and poking me in the eye

why is your username JEMMA, but the name in your sig its spelt GEMMA wtf

oooo fuck i deserve a slap for that

Because Gem,Gemma,GemmaLouise etc etc were all gone
Old 02-06-2007, 09:06 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

I can't help but think if she was a little fat ugly child with ginger hair would she of had as much coverage and concern?
A real shame but I feel that's got something to do with it too. She's a cute kid, blonde hair blue eyes yadda yadda and has 2 well paid professional parents.

Talking of ginger... did anyone see BBC News earlier about the family who claim they have been victims of abuse & hate and forced to move from their home, because they are all ginger? ARTICLE
Old 02-06-2007, 09:12 AM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

My feelings exactly. Another example of of the shocking attitudes people have to parenthood these days.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:48 AM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

Originally Posted by Redkop

Talking of ginger... did anyone see BBC News earlier about the family who claim they have been victims of abuse & hate and forced to move from their home, because they are all ginger? ARTICLE
I'm a red head (waits for abuse) and had years of bullying coz of it but cant see why just being ginger would cause ppl to do what they do to them? Surely there is something else too? If not, then what is todays society coming too??
Old 02-06-2007, 10:00 AM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If thats all it cost £10 per hour for a baby sitter,then it would have been worth it wouldnt it,what's £20-£30.....nothing when it comes to looking after you own kids,to make sure they will be ok and no harm comes to them.
Obviousley the parents thought it was to much to pay,but now it seems they might be paying the ultimate price with the loss of thier child.

How calouse and stupid can any parent be to do such a thing,i really hope Maddie is found safe and well, although it does seem that might not be the case now.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Gary_R
Originally Posted by Redkop

I have just thrown up, thanks.
You can't talk Gary as you look a Pigeon had rough sex with an alien and you was the outcome.

Benni.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:14 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Benni.
thats very true. or if the kid was black we wouldnt have heard about it.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:23 PM
christianh
Virgin

I must be the 3rd of 4th person to agree with the above. I've wondered if they left the apartment unlocked, and if they did as the above states, then that is just shocking .

I live in an ok area, but even if i nip across the road, i lock my place up as my dog (yes dog not child) is in there and i wouldn't want him getting out.

My dogs safety has more thought than their kid. Wonder if they'd had a few sangrias?
Old 02-06-2007, 02:23 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by SimonT

Benni.
thats very true. or if the kid was black we wouldnt have heard about it.
Exactly, you would be lucky if your child got half as much concren as Jose mourinho's dog.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by christianh

I must be the 3rd of 4th person to agree with the above. I've wondered if they left the apartment unlocked, and if they did as the above states, then that is just shocking .

I live in an ok area, but even if i nip across the road, i lock my place up as my dog (yes dog not child) is in there and i wouldn't wont him getting out.

My dogs safety has more thought than their kid. Wonder if they'd had a few sangrias?
There had been clear signs of forced entry mate.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:31 PM
christianh
Virgin

I live in an ok area, but even if i nip across the road, i lock my place up as my dog (yes dog not child) is in there and i wouldn't wont him getting out.

cheers lol, well i take it back....
Old 02-06-2007, 02:34 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

cheers lol, well i take it back....
Why should you? Your dog can defend itself to a certain degree. A 3 year old girl cannot.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:07 PM
Shandy-Ade
Advanced PassionFord User

After reading through this post, i been thinking about the Ben who went missing, as he was 2 at the time he went missing i wouldn't be surprised if he's still alive but has different name/s, he's not going to know any different at 2yrs old if one minute they call him Ben then he gets called Peter?

Off topis i know,
Old 02-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Oh dear me

its true your the thicko
i know, its pathetic,.,,but its true the police are actually following leads off this crazy fools
Old 07-09-2007, 02:43 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by jungleistmassiv
my opinion is that the parents may have something to do with it.
Agreed.

My take on this is as follows.

Mrs McAnn got nailed by another bloke, resulting in little Madeline popping out, Mr McAnn has since found out, and after having twins has wanted to reject Madeline, so got her bumped off.
I still believe my theory