General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Whats your take on Madeline Mcann ?

Search this Thread

Old 31-05-2007, 08:46 AM
steviecossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Franco
Originally Posted by Lambchop
Whythe fuck leave their kids alone in the first place? I think thats bang out of order!
Fucking spot on!

They both need hanging first off!
totally agree and think both parents are partly to
blame and should get fucked for
leaving there 3 kids alone in the apartment.
Old 31-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tottally agree, i am always checking on my kiddies, so could not understand when this happened, how they could leave the kids,
even if the little girl had not been taken, say they checked every 30mins, & one of the kiddies woke up or got distressed 5mins after they left, it would mean she would be upset/alone/distressed for 25mins all by themselves until anyone would be back to check on her, which is totally unaceptable
Old 31-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Sick of hearing about it to be honest.

A child goes missing in the UK every 40 seconds, why dont we hear about those instances? fair enough, some may only be misunderstandings/false alarms etc, but kids go missing alot and rarely is such a big deal made?

I rekon the parents are in on it somehow, whether shes been sold or killed. i rekon they know more than they are letting on.

Fuckit though, i hope the girl is found safe, but im sick of all the press going on about it.
Old 31-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Very good article by Simon Jenkins in The Guardian about it... HERE

Have to say, I totally agree with him.
Old 31-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

I think she'll be dead lots of media coverage and especially now ppl know to look out for her eye.
I've not seen much of the news, with the parents on - normally just read it in the paper so i dont know how they have been reacting etc etc.
I cant beleive they left 3 small children on there own, like has been said youd at least take them out in pushchairs, or one of you go down and get a takeaway and eat it on the balcony or something?
I really hope it doesnt turn into the same kind of case as the one with that little boy called Ben, 16 years ago who has never been found - i wonder if he got this much coverage.
Old 31-05-2007, 09:59 AM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

dont think theres any hope of her being found which is ashame. but i do think the parents have something to with it. something isnt right. if my kid was missing i wouldnt be fuckin off to meet the pope. if it was my kid missing and i got told he was that interested in meeting me id tell the cunt to come to me. id be too busy lookin for me kid.

they seem like they love the attention there getting
Old 31-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by Jemma
especially now ppl know to look out for her eye.
Unless the Six Million Dollar Man walks past her, or she wonders in to a branch of Spec Savers for a free eye test, something tells me that wont matter.
Old 31-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Redkop

They are off to Spain within the next 24 hours to do more media attention to keep the abduction at the forefront.
Old 31-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Turbocabbie
Top Cab !!

Whythe fuck leave their kids alone in the first place? I think thats bang out of order!
Damn right, if they were looking after the kids than their own needs this never would have happened in the first place.
Old 31-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Its all very sad but IMO I would say the odds are she is dead .

IMO I think it was a local sicko took her, did there deed and then got rid of the body - I suppose there is the outside chance the parent(s) have something to do with it.

There is all this talk that she was kidnapped to sell on, pedeo ring etc. That IMO is never going to be the case. There are millions of children in Europe that could be grabbed without anyone giving a shit, so why would you take a very valuable british girl ?

Also while everyone sheds a tear/prays for this little girl please also spare a thought for all 10's thousand of children that go missing all over the world that no one including the pope gives a toss about..... !

World is a fooked up place....
Old 31-05-2007, 12:39 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

off topic, but

Originally Posted by tabetha
Portugal is a crap hole anyway, that is why they are all coming here.
tabetha
can tell you come from norfolk - have you been there? i have and thought it was a nice place

not paid any attention to this story really. not really interested in it, so don't know what might have happened to her
Old 31-05-2007, 02:22 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt J
You've done well to avoid it mate, its everywhere.
i rarely watch tv these days, only sometimes get a paper on sundays and then don't read the actual 'news' part of it, and rarely hear the radio on my commute as i'm mostly on a bike
Old 31-05-2007, 03:37 PM
cosmo V6
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Exactly
Old 31-05-2007, 03:54 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

there was a csi episode along these lines
kid goes missing
cops get called
they find the body localy
it turns out that the youngest child had soffocated the baby because it was crying and the parents had found out and then made a ig deal about laying the dead baby to rest somewehre he would be found, going to the office to type out a ransom note, put a ladder up to the window etc etc
it was no ones fault he died, little kids get jeloues and his sister wanted him to stop crying so she covered his head with an oven glove

i really hope the parents are implicated in this in any way shape or form, if they are then they deserve to get locked up for a very long time indeed, gen pop don't like people who hurt kids do they.........
Old 31-05-2007, 05:05 PM
marco polo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Franco
Fucking spot on!

They both need hanging first off!

exactly !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 31-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think if the parents had summat to do with it they would have come back too England bye now. Why stay if u know theres no hope ?
Old 31-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Tangodeltasierra3
I think if the parents had summat to do with it they would have come back too England bye now. Why stay if u know theres no hope ?
Sunny Portugal or dirty old England?
Doesnt take a genious does it

Add on the freebie to Italy and now Spain,
Oh fuck, someones nicked my kid too
Old 31-05-2007, 10:04 PM
saff_cossie
PassionFord Post Troll

Some interesting posts on here.

Don't agree with anyone talking about lack of bonding or questioning emotion as we all deal with things in different ways. Some people stay stronger for periods and can contain emotions until behind closed doors.

I don't have a theory on what has happened but it comes up on the news here every couple of days and the BBC site is my home page so any updates are viewed daily.

I don't agree with the parents leaving the kids by any stretch of the imagination. I must have been 13 or so before I was even allowed to be left at home while my parents went shopping!

One thing that does concern me and one of the posters on the first page put it, how many times has it happened before? Imagine if the kids were put to sleep at 7pm every night and the parents went to the local eatery while some sicko has been watching their activities. Being fairly regimented as they seem to be, he/she could have timed the abduction almost down to the minute.

Hope the little girl is found safely
Old 31-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Deleted by Request
Former Sponsor

not read any posts but my take is this...

..its very sad but a meeting with the Pope .....many people go missing but what makes this a special case?
Old 31-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Bosch_Dealer

..its very sad but a meeting with the Pope .....many people go missing but what makes this a special case?
whats special about meeting that cunt waste o time..
Old 31-05-2007, 10:31 PM
CRABBY

what an excellent thread and thank fook i am not the only one who thinks the parents should be charged or strung up for what they have done. At the end of the day if you cant get a babysitter then you even take the children withyou or you dont go out its as simple as that!!!!!!! none of this we were checking on them regularly crap it makes my blood boil the parents shouls be charged and shamed for abandoning the children. They dont deserve to have children!!!!!!

As most people have said I hope they do find her but as the weeks pass so does the chance of finding her imo
Old 31-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Dannn

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Originally Posted by Bosch_Dealer

whats special about meeting that cunt waste o time..
Catholic religion, horrible fucking crooked cunts, the worse religion by far. The day the Catholic church is brought down is the day the world will be a better place.
Old 31-05-2007, 11:00 PM
PROMETHEUS

Theres a rabbit off!
Old 01-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Escy
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Rich_w
And now for a different slant.

I think there was an accident in that Villa, and the girl died. Maybe acidental electrocution or accidently drowned I dont know.

They panicked!(1) They have hidden her body somewhere (2) then gone out for a meal to get an alabi. Convientiently leaving the other 2 kids in the place unguarded.(3) They've checked back periodically to enforce the alabi. and then "discovered" shes gone.

The mother is IMO the guilty party. She looks the most distraught in the numerous media calls. The Father is being a good husband and holding it in for her sake. As he knows he hes guilty of altering a crime scene. Hes also got the fact she may breka one day and he can deny any knowledge

1. These are VERY intelligent people. They can think under pressure and make good decisions every day. Formualting a cover story is well within their capacity.
2. I think by the sea. They wrote on their blog they went for a run one morning (after the "abduction") to the cliffs.
3. The smaller kids will never of known if the other girl was even in the villa. They only believe what the parents tell them.
I was going to suggest exactly the same theory.

I think as soon as the parents come back to the UK they should be arrested and charged with being selfish cunts, regardless of how the search goes. If they do find her, she should be taken straight back off them anyway, along with the other 2 kids.

I think she's dead and I also think they know where/what happened to her.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:05 AM
Redkop

The majority concensus on loads of other forums is like this thread on here.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:36 AM
PinkRinse
PassionFord Regular

A surgeon is on at least 120k a year, GP is at least 50k, and they would not pay for a sitter!!
The baby sitting service was apparently £10 an hour or something .... Like Gra said, the people monitor your room and if the kid wakes up or is upset they go and find you. You can imagine the convo "Why pay £10 an hour to do that? Why don't we just take turns to check on the kids?"

Its purely because of their socio-economic status that no one has dared breathe a word against them for leaving the kiddies. I was staggered when I heard they had done that.

A bit like Ben Needham (2 yr old kidnapped in Greece years ago), I doubt that kid will be seen again. I dont know whether that means she's alive or dead though...
Old 01-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Dannn

Originally Posted by PinkRinse
Its purely because of their socio-economic status that no one has dared breathe a word against them for leaving the kiddies. I was staggered when I heard they had done that.
I think the reason no one mentions it is probably because it don't need to be mentioned if you know what I mean. It very clear to everyone including them what they did wrong.

As for punishment etc - If they had nothing to do with it then I think they may have learnt their lesson. ....?

If she is ever found alive and returned home I'm sure the media will change tack and slate the McCanns for a number of weeks......!
Old 01-06-2007, 10:06 AM
smitsturbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

what i cant beleive is that there was not 1 hair, finger print or fuck all left at the villa something very funny going on there
also if the stupid parents did leave them all in the house you'd think theyd lock the door to save the kids walking out or somebody else in

either way i reckon there something to do with it or know something
Old 01-06-2007, 10:11 AM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

There on Sky News now in a spanish press conference, the mother looks terrified all the time, he revels in the press i think, i reckon shes scared of him too
Old 01-06-2007, 10:12 AM
gaz s1
Advanced PassionFord User

the bottom line on this is your kids come first. These 2 pricks didnt give a fuck about their kids just went out and thought fuck em, i bet they wernt checking on them at all. Ive been on holiday abroad with my 2 kids 3 and 6 and its fucking hard work but you never let them out of your sight. Fucking middle class twats dont deserve kids should be arrested, and that poor little girl all she did wrong is have twats for parents, i hope shes ok but i fear the worst
Old 01-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

£10 a hour for a babysitter - who says they cant put a price on ur kids life! £10 and Maddie would prob still be with them!

Heard today they are speaking to loads of pyschic's who think they know where she is.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:42 AM
C7 KYD
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

We have a 3 yr old child and have been on holiday recently (wk after Madeline went missing), A few people had the cheek to say to us make sure you look after your child.. I actually took offence at it because we go on a family holiday as a family.. If we wanted to go for meal we went as family either of us would ever dream of leaving our daughter.

After Madeline went missing it did make us more wary but I just cant get my head round the fact they actually left there 3 children on there own.

I read in a previous post about if this was a family claiming benefits or single parents the social would be straight on the parents case & I totally agree with this. Nobody seems to be questioning the fact that they actually left there 3 children aged under 4 on their own!!..

I do feel for the family, but the guilt they must be feeling must be awful & they have got to live with that for the rest of there lives or until the day they find Madeline - which I hope is soon..

Sorry sorry situation
Old 01-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Heard today they are speaking to loads of pyschic's who think they know where she is.
Oh dear me
Old 01-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Stavros
Oh dear me

Are you blonde Jemma, or just naturally thick.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

Originally Posted by Big G
Originally Posted by Stavros
Oh dear me

Are you blonde Jemma, or just naturally thick.
It was on the news this morn!!

It's also emerged that police in Portugal have been trawling through hundreds of reports of psychics claiming to know the whereabouts of Madeleine.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:54 AM
smitsturbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i feal a pressence of sarcasm coming on....well so mistic meg said
Old 01-06-2007, 11:55 AM
LeviA

Would they have left a hundred grand sitting in an unlocked appartment and then went out for the evening? No... but they'd leave a 3 yr old and two twins... shocking.

If they weren't a nice well paid middle class family from England but were a Binman and a Checkout girl from Glasgow they'd have been hounded by the press. It stinks of double standards.

They're unfit to be parents, but smug bastards like them have nothing go wrong in their lives so they think they can do as they want. Wankers.

Going swanning about Europe and meeting the Pope? What a waste of time. What's the Pope going to do? Apart from tell them that they're absolved of the sin of being shite parents and make them feel better about their neglect.

I'd string the tossers up. Hopefully the kid will be okay but I can't see it now.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:56 AM
nilrem
STOP!... Carry on

i do hope they find her, alive! but it all seems so suspect... parents leave kids under 3 alone in an apartment... dont use the hotel babysitting system... and then wonder where she has gone...

if it were a family on benefits, then they would hav had there remaining childern taken off them... but because they are in "respectable" jobs they are apparently better people....

i wouldnt wish this on anyone... but it all seems just too strange...
Old 01-06-2007, 01:00 PM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

£10 a hour for a babysitter - who says they cant put a price on ur kids life! £10 and Maddie would prob still be with them!

I'd put more faith in Gypsy Rose Lee at Blackpool pleasure beach than the Portugese police

Quick Reply: Whats your take on Madeline Mcann ?