General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Is it illegal to...

Search this Thread

Old 25-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Lee_R21Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GARETH T
Originally Posted by Lee_R21Turbo

- no difference between humans & animals where this kind of thing is concerned!!!!
theres a MASSIVE difference between humans and animals!!!
Enhance please.....
i shouldnt have to explain why we are different! its a sad day when animals get lumped into the same category as humans! what next should we BAN milk as we are invading the animals privacy?
Gareth & Pon.....if you read what I put more carefully I said 'no difference between humans & animals where this kind of thing is concerned!!!!'

Meaning, that for example just because the cat is trespassing (FFS its a harmless cat at the end of the day) that it shouldnt be shot at, same as if someone was trespassing on your property you dont take it upon yourself to shoot them now do you - unless obviously they are threatening towards you in some manner - even so shooting is a bit OTT!!!??
Old 25-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Doh
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

have a real problem with cats sh1tting on my lawn, every time my neice comes round i have to check the lawn for the stuff.. even had one sh1ton the bonnet of the car (luckily with the cover on) its fooking disgusting!!!

i've tryed p1ssing in the garden myself, but it only stops them for a few days... have heard about the lion sund thing, also you can get though ultrasonic things that deter them...
i'm going to find out who the owners are one of these days and deliver all the sh1t onto their cars see how they lfooking ike it..

i've heard soaking sausages in antifreeze also does the trick
Old 25-05-2007, 12:52 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

- no difference between humans & animals where this kind of thing is concerned!!!!
Enhance please.....
i shouldnt have to explain why we are different! its a sad day when animals get lumped into the same category as humans! what next should we BAN milk as we are invading the animals privacy?
Gareth & Pon.....if you read what I put more carefully I said 'no difference between humans & animals where this kind of thing is concerned!!!!'
ahh right,,, so sometimes they have the same rights as us,,, other times they dont right? and you decided when the line is crossed?
Old 25-05-2007, 01:00 PM
Lee_R21Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

In certain circumstances yes I believe certain animals should have similar rights....what is so wrong in that??? Someone obviously decided where the line is crossed because there is such a thing as 'animal rights' isnt there!!!!???
Old 25-05-2007, 01:02 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

certain animals
ahh right,,so now some animals are different to other animals
Old 25-05-2007, 01:06 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

im only messing,,,,, i do agree that animals should have some rights but you will never hear me say this

'no difference between humans & animals where this kind of thing is concerned!!!!'
Old 25-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Lee_R21Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

In an argumentative mood are we today mate???
Old 25-05-2007, 01:08 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

im too tired to argue
Old 25-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Lee_R21Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Thank foooook for that!!! LOL!
Old 25-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I would have to disagree on cats being boring and pointless. My cat is a pure character. When ever I get in from being out he will be on the stairs with his paw sticking out the stair case swinging for you. And everytime he is crouched down so you can't spot him on your way in so you are never expecting it. I also own a dog who the cat spends his life picking on. You want to see him on his two back legs throwing his fists left right and center. He sometimes sleeps on my car bonet when I have been out in the car and the bonet is hot. Just to see him sprawled across my bonet with not a care in the world is fantastic. I'm not a fighter by any means and I'm always looking for an easy life but if someone shot my cat I would be absolutely furious. Especially when there are so many easier ways to stop him coming in your garden.

Benni.
Old 25-05-2007, 01:16 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by CossieRich

Enhance please.....
Easily enhanced for you Lee.

You deliberately kill a human you get done for murder and a life sentence.

You deliberately kill a cat, you get done for animal cruelty and 100 hours community service clearing up dog shit from the pavement.

No one is saying killing a cat is right, but its not as bad as taking a humans life is it
Depends what humans we are talking about. Some humans in my eye are less valuable than one of my animals by a long shot and in a life and death situation between them and my cat I would choose my cat all day long.
Old 25-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Benni
I would have to disagree on cats being boring and pointless. My cat is a pure character. When ever I get in from being out he will be on the stairs with his paw sticking out the stair case swinging for you. And everytime he is crouched down so you can't spot him on your way in so you are never expecting it. I also own a dog who the cat spends his life picking on. You want to see him on his two back legs throwing his fists left right and center. He sometimes sleeps on my car bonet when I have been out in the car and the bonet is hot. Just to see him sprawled across my bonet with not a care in the world is fantastic. I'm not a fighter by any means and I'm always looking for an easy life but if someone shot my cat I would be absolutely furious. Especially when there are so many easier ways to stop him coming in your garden.

Benni.
Know what you mean there about them having charicters! Ours is a little scamp, always up to something funny, he has a girlfriend that comes round each night and she sits outside on the decking, he sits inside looking out at her, quite amusing to watch
Old 25-05-2007, 01:17 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

come on,, lets talk about something less controversial

fox hunting
Old 25-05-2007, 01:21 PM
BlueXR2
Advanced PassionFord User

Dont get me started on cats!

We have about 5 cats in my area and one off them keeps trying to get into my house. I had the babies room window open turned round and the cat was in the room! Went in the garden yesterday and there was loads of cat shit.

Iv tried the water thing but it keeps coming back. Iv now brought some of that keep off stuff. so fingers crossed.
Old 25-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

come on,, lets talk about something less controversial

fox hunting

Oh dont get that debate going
Old 25-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Lee_R21Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

One of my mates ran over a corpse of a fox at the weekend, it wrapped around his propshaft splattering fox bits everywhere then promptly started to cook on the exhaust - he had to stop driving & get out the smell was that bad!!!
Old 25-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

One of my mates ran over a corpse of a fox at the weekend, it wrapped around his propshaft splattering fox bits everywhere then promptly started to cook on the exhaust - he had to stop driving & get out the smell was that bad!!!

ewwwwww Not nice
Old 25-05-2007, 02:26 PM
ECOS95
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Dannn
Originally Posted by CossieRich

Enhance please.....
Easily enhanced for you Lee.

You deliberately kill a human you get done for murder and a life sentence.

You deliberately kill a cat, you get done for animal cruelty and 100 hours community service clearing up dog shit from the pavement.

No one is saying killing a cat is right, but its not as bad as taking a humans life is it
Depends what humans we are talking about. Some humans in my eye are less valuable than one of my animals by a long shot and in a life and death situation between them and my cat I would choose my cat all day long.
Completely agree.
Old 25-05-2007, 02:52 PM
GazzaG
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Benni.
I know mate

the cat from nexdoor always lies on one of my boonnets when its warm, thing is the cat looks like my last one and its nice to see it doing no harm at all, but it always gets the shoo so it don't scratch my bonnet on startup
Old 25-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by 4x4
Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Originally Posted by 4x4
Originally Posted by T28 RST
What about if it came in your house
and do what? Fuck your lass? Nick ya dvd and telly Just chase the fooker out no harm done
im sure cats can be dangerous especially if its cornered, kids could easily corner it wanting to play but cat could go into crazy mode. could you blame someone for hurting it then?
So, a cat gets into my house, and my daughter tries playing with it, so it gets scared and leaps at her and scratches her. So, i be THE BIG FOOKER of a man and shoot the cat, or kick it etc???? Or just chase it off and make sure my daughters ok and put it down to an incident of bad luck???

Some fucked up people on here who'd harm a little cat. I am NOT a cat lover, my wife is but i dont really like them....but id never harm one..
wouldn't go as calling myself fucked up.

So if a cat GOD FORBID attacked a child in your house, you'd wait for it to finish n then just shoo it out of the house fuck no would i do that. i'd kick the living fook out of it. and you mentioned something abot a cat wouldn't attack for the fun of it, implying a dog would??? think you may have it wrong, even a snake wouldn't bite you for the fun of it even though its a common misconcepton.

someone/something comes to into my house and attacks anyone will not leave without resistance, simple.

you dont have to agree but thats my way
if iit attacked her...like a cat actually atact humans...it would jump and scrathc and fook off as it would be scared.....

cant believe how uch shit gets spouted on here
Old 25-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by arkley
The only people sadder than the people saying shoot the cat are the people saying they would hurt/kill the person who shot their cat!

grow up you fucking morons its only a cat, no need to shoot the cunt
No ones saying that mate talk about ott.

Its like this. Lindsay had a cat a few years and when she got it from a rescue centre it was in a bad way and been abused. Lindsay took it in and loved it and looked after it and the cat was fine again. It got run over outside our house and she was heartbrtoken as she had become so attached to it... Anyone hurts my wife then they pay for it... It got run over by accident fair do's, but if someone decided just cause the cat got into his house/garden instead of shoeing it off with his right boot he shot it/kiled it/poared boiling water on it etc etc he would never be able to forget it... Its not about how big you are or how hard you hit, its about principals. If he thinks he can just take an animals LIFE that my wife owned and loved then he would certainley pay the price........
Old 25-05-2007, 05:59 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

You wouldnt think so with some of the sick minded freaks on this thread gareth...
Old 25-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

definately shoot it.. Hate cats..

I remember when my Dad shot a black bird in the garden.. my mum found it a day later down the bottom.. So she buried it, thinking it must have hit the shed.. bless her
Old 25-05-2007, 06:11 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Westy
I remember when my Dad shot a black bird in the garden.. my mum found it a day later down the bottom.. So she buried it, thinking it must have hit the shed.. bless her
ha ha ha. thats amusing
Old 25-05-2007, 06:11 PM
rs_daz
PassionFord Post Troll

at this thread

@ the cat that scratched the rotty on the nose
Old 25-05-2007, 06:29 PM
indycos
helooooo!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

shoot first think later!!! thats what every other cunt does with humans animals and gays n stuff
Old 25-05-2007, 07:25 PM
3i_gaz
PassionFord Post Troll

get the rifle out and pick the little 4 legged fooker off
Old 26-05-2007, 12:41 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by Cossie Helen

Benni.
Know what you mean there about them having charicters! Ours is a little scamp, always up to something funny, he has a girlfriend that comes round each night and she sits outside on the decking, he sits inside looking out at her, quite amusing to watch
LOL@ Girlfriend, my cat used to have a boyfriend who came sniffing around are house and they would chase each other under all the cars. I once seen the same cat about 3 streets away chasing another cat. I often wonder to myself 'How many women did he have on the go?'.
Old 26-05-2007, 01:54 AM
arkley

The only people sadder than the people saying shoot the cat are the people saying they would hurt/kill the person who shot their cat!

Its like this. Lindsay had a cat a few years and when she got it from a rescue centre it was in a bad way and been abused. Lindsay took it in and loved it and looked after it and the cat was fine again. It got run over outside our house and she was heartbrtoken as she had become so attached to it... Anyone hurts my wife then they pay for it... It got run over by accident fair do's, but if someone decided just cause the cat got into his house/garden instead of shoeing it off with his right boot he shot it/kiled it/poared boiling water on it etc etc he would never be able to forget it... Its not about how big you are or how hard you hit, its about principals. If he thinks he can just take an animals LIFE that my wife owned and loved then he would certainley pay the price........
Yeah, so how would you make him 'pay the price' bill him for a cat?

Do me a favour please mate and read what is in bold and take away the kill, and I don't think it's OTT as you explain in the same post sayin you wud hurt some one who done it. Is this a wind up?
Old 26-05-2007, 08:55 AM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

didnt read all pages but the sister inlaw had har car shot buy her next door knobber police said they could do nothing ,he sais it was trying to kill the rabbit or bird sum bullshit she paid 700 quid to have it fixed
then all i no is the nieghbour had a big bill a couple of weeks later
Old 26-05-2007, 09:04 AM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I haven't read all the (mostly) bullshit and drivel that has gone on since my last reply, so sorry if I have missed anything, but on a Forum of mainly dog-lovers, would it please you if I said that the next time a dog shits in my garden (and believe me they do), I will put a plate of dog food down with Rat Poison in it and hope the little fucker suffers a slow miserable death?

Bring it on.

As others have said, quite why you can't just scare the offending cat away with some water, is beyond me.
Old 26-05-2007, 12:10 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

cant say Ive ever had any neighbours dogs roaming around my garden... I suggest you invest in a fence Christian..

as for cats, they are all vermin and deserve to die..
Old 26-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Yeah, so how would you make him 'pay the price' bill him for a cat?

Do me a favour please mate and read what is in bold and take away the kill, and I don't think it's OTT as you explain in the same post sayin you wud hurt some one who done it. Is this a wind up?
How the fuck could you bill him for a cat? The love people feel for the cat is priceless mate.
Old 26-05-2007, 12:23 PM
arkley

Exactly, he said he would certainly pay the price, and i'm just wondering what that would be? Like i said in my first post it's just sad saying you would hurt someone for hurting a cat.
Old 26-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Exactly, he said he would certainly pay the price, and i'm just wondering what that would be? Like i said in my first post it's just sad saying you would hurt someone for hurting a cat.
I think he means like me, he would pay the price phyiscaly. How is it sad? I don't think you even begin to understand how much a pet can mean to someone.
Old 26-05-2007, 12:33 PM
arkley

How the fuck do you know? For your information my dog got knocked over and it was only round the corner, so badly wanted to smash the car, house and face of the bloke that did it, but I wouldn't know when to stop hitting him and wouldn't want to get locked up for ABH etc. Devastating, but not worth the criminal record IMO.
Old 26-05-2007, 12:41 PM
DaveZS
Better use my strong hand

How the fuck do you know? For your information my dog got knocked over and it was only round the corner, so badly wanted to smash the car, house and face of the bloke that did it, but I wouldn't know when to stop hitting him and wouldn't want to get locked up for ABH etc. Devastating, but not worth the criminal record IMO.
Did he do it deliberately?
Old 26-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Why would you shoot a cat just cos it came in your garden? It's harldy trespassing is it - it's only a fucking cat!!!!

Would you shoot a person cos they came in your garden. No of course not (and to all those that want to pipe up with "yeah I would" - like fuck you would! Bet none of you have ever fired a gun, let alone taken a life!) No, you;d go out and ask em what the fuck they are doing in your garden and tell em to fuck off.

Same with a cat, but you don't have to ask it- just go outside and it'll do a runner
Old 26-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Andy_R
PassionFord Post Whore!!

In Beijing they love to eat pussy Chinamen will pay $3 for one apparently 200 familys report a missing cat per month

Old 26-05-2007, 04:47 PM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

any fuker that needs to shoot a cat instead of just scaring it out there garden is a complete and utter twat and needs serious help

as its already been mentioned cats are free roaming, thats what they do, there not bad in any way

they scare easily so just opening the door they will run off

if you threraten one and have it trapped then yes it will defend itsself just like any other animal

but cats wont do/if any harm to you a little scratch mabye big deal

id rather get scratched by a cat than get bitten by a dog

im a cat and dog lover always have been but any animal cruelty is just wrong even low lifes who think about shooting animals just beacuse they came into there garden fuking pathetic and pisses me off
to stop cats getting in your garden thers stuff you can buy to prevent them coming in, simple and cheap and effective

no need to harm the little critters is there

lucky its just a cat and not one of these what my sister owns, never allowed outside!

benghal tiger cat you would know about it if one of these attacks

hes just 2 years old and grows every 2 years and hes massive already

Quick Reply: Is it illegal to...