General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Weird Phone thing!?

Search this Thread

Old 21-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JayKay
I wouldnt even dream of looking through them!
i got away with cheating for well over a year because my mrs "wouldnt even dream of looking thru em"

then she did.

and dumped my slyly cheating ass.

ignorance is bliss eh...
Old 21-05-2007, 10:53 AM
JayKay
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stavros
Originally Posted by JayKay
I wouldnt even dream of looking through them!
i got away with cheating for over a year because my mrs "wouldnt even dream of looking thru em"

then she did.

and dumped my slyly cheating ass.
In all honesty, no point looking through them as if it was me (talking from experience) I always delete texts as soon as I receive them although I know alot of women are too dosy to do that
Old 21-05-2007, 11:53 AM
ryan_belfast
Advanced PassionFord User

Bin the bint then...

Shes the typical woman.. she does something wrong now is trying to turn it around as if your the one doing something wrong... fuck her...

i wouldnt waste your time going down the gym mate, getting involved in a fight isnt gonna do your custody (if it comes to that) case any good in the end.
Old 21-05-2007, 01:13 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan_Belfast
Bin the bint...

Your allowed to have female friends ffs.
No you're not sad but true pmsl
Old 21-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by matts1
To be fare mate, you do sound in the wrong and I am not suprised you misses is miffed.

It sounds like you might have a little thing for the bird at the gym, deleting the messages was a mistake, looks a million times worse as now it looks like your hidding something.

Put yourself in her shoes for a mo, say she started going to a gym, got chatting to some guy, started taking an interest in the things he was into that she wasn't into before. Started chatting on MSN and was deleting the conversations?

I would chat to her, explain how things are and suggest you both go to the gym if she is concerned and tell her she can have access to your phone if it puts her mind at rest.

She is going off on one, but maybe she is a little insecure and your not making it easy for her to believe that nout is going on.

I agree that you should be able to have female friends, but not secret ones
Totally agree, your actions make you LOOK guilty even if you are not. Also like Matts says, think of how you would feel if the situation was reversed....

P.S I do understand though. I don't cheat at all but still manage to get myself in stoopid situations where I look guilty as sin!
Old 21-05-2007, 02:09 PM
ryan_belfast

Porkie, next time read the whole topic

Old 21-05-2007, 04:16 PM
THEYGOTMETOO
CUNT!

Location: BLUE PILL or RED PILL ... All I offer is the truth, nothing more, nothing less. You choose.

She sounds a complete fucking head case if you ask me .... possessive, clingy and semi-psychotic ... nice character traits!

Originally Posted by Ryan_Belfast
Bin the bint then...
Shes the typical woman.. she does something wrong now is trying to turn it around as if your the one doing something wrong... fuck her...
That is so true ... Most women in general lack the ability or willingness to take responsibility for their choices and behaviour. Everything is always someone else's fault, they act as if they have no free will, they effectively admit to being weak and easily manipulated .... typical behaviour from an emotionally driven creature .... It's so pathetic.

By ignoring and accepting her behaviour you're effectively condoning and encouraging it.

So just to reiterate what other people have said ... Ditch the bitch, there are 1.35 billion other women on the planet to choose from that won't give you half as much grief.
Old 21-05-2007, 04:55 PM
ryan_belfast

Old 21-05-2007, 05:12 PM
4x4

Originally Posted by K5SSY
i got a phone call accusing me of txting someone(on 02) i didnt as it happens but i later found out that anyone with a pc can go onto the 02 website and send txts and put whatever number they like in to say who as sent it. it was obviously someone playing games but can imagine it could cause serious problems if folk took them seriously.

Sean.
same thing happened to me.... i ended up threatening a poor man who was also getting weird messages... but the thing is they can somehow divert the number if you call it back when i called the same number back different people were picking up saying the number i have dialed is not the same as i've got through to?? thought they were having me on but then numbers started calling me n they didn't even dial my number
Old 21-05-2007, 05:14 PM
4x4

Originally Posted by THEYGOTMETOO
So just to reiterate what other people have said ... Ditch the bitch, there are 1.35 billion other women on the planet to choose from that won't give you half as much grief.
i thought it was more like 3billion women
Old 22-05-2007, 01:21 AM
THEYGOTMETOO
CUNT!

Location: BLUE PILL or RED PILL ... All I offer is the truth, nothing more, nothing less. You choose.

Originally Posted by 4x4
LOL ... Ahh but you didn't read what I wrote properly ... I said there are "1.35 billion who won't give half as much grief" World female population is around 3 billion (just over I believe), bearing in mind a very minimum of half all women are completely fucking mad that leaves 1.5 billion ... I would guess at another 150 million being semi-loony idiots thus leaving 1.35 billion

Although thinking about it again, perhaps I was wildly optimistic about the number of sane women on the planet
Old 23-05-2007, 01:18 AM
Tomassi
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by 4x4
LOL ... Ahh but you didn't read what I wrote properly ... I said there are "1.35 billion who won't give half as much grief" World female population is around 3 billion (just over I believe), bearing in mind a very minimum of half all women are completely fucking mad that leaves 1.5 billion ... I would guess at another 150 million being semi-loony idiots thus leaving 1.35 billion

Although thinking about it again, perhaps I was wildly optimistic about the number of sane women on the planet
Old 23-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Terry Tibbs
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by 4x4

I think the figure is probably more realistic if I said 10, maybe 11.