General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

question about football teams and there fans

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007 | 10:18 AM
Rodge.
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by KDT
Originally Posted by fuzzy
every team in the land will claim to have the best most loyal fans who will all claim to have supported their team week in week out ,even through their darkest days . i mean look at rangers. about 50000 fans attend home games and they will all claim to have been at every game in the 80's before they started winning things even though the attendances then were only about 5000 .its easy to support a team that wins all the time. its the supporters of the diddy teams that rarely win anything that are the real most loyal supporters imo.and the glory hunters that have a local big team yet choose to 'support' one of the winning teams from another city are the worst. edinburgh's full of rangers and celtic supporters when we have 2 decent teams of our own. (well 1 decent team and then theres hibs )supporters of my team ,Hearts fc, like me,have travelled to see them get humped all over europe. occasionally we get a good result and its like winning the world cup.it means more because it doesnt happen so often.big teams are like, "woopee weve won the league again,great, whats on the tv luv?"
Seeing as you Jambo's have been brainwashed for the last two years by Mad Vlad not alot of people will listen to a Hearts fans thoughts on football mate.

Ps,when you talk about fans jumping on the winning band wagon etc,does that include all the clowns that jumped on the Romanov/Hearts band wagon last season that thought we are going to win the league(remember all the ''we are unbeatable'' etc etc etc,although am sure Edinburgh's real force stopped that and put you's in your place
Is that the same fans that have vanished of the face of the earth this season due to the fact that Hearts have become nothing more than a laughing stock this season due to having the biggest clown of a chairman ever???
Don't worry they might re-appear in 8-10 years when you manage to win a Scottish or League cup in that measly time

M'on the GERS!
Oh the irony, a Rangers fan talking about "glory hunters" PMSL !

Where were the rest of your fans before your "9 in a row" stint ROFL

A club founded on hatred and bigotry

You are probably typical of many Old Firm fans that "claim" to support either but couldn't find either stadium on a map of Glasgow
Old 10-05-2007 | 10:24 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by diesel2000
Originally Posted by Cossie Helen
You are a extremly bitter mackem aint you
Nah, just one that knows the facts!

And for the record, the best fans I have ever witnessed were Liverpool when they invaded Sunderland. No bother, friendly and good banter

I know all the facts too, I have supported them long enough

But this thread aint about the facts its about who is the most loyal fans
Old 10-05-2007 | 10:26 AM
Tony @ Greenlight
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by MAD YUM
Up the Hammers

Have been a Hammers fan since a little kid and going to football with my brother

Join the club YUM mate,

I grew up in Upton Park and have been going since I was 5 years old, regularly from 16 onwards.

As ever, everyone thinks they have the best fans, but from what i've seen over the years Man City, Portsmouth, Liverpool, Newcastle & West Brom are some of the best - plus the Hammers obviously (capacity at home & filling away capacity - one example 5000 away mid week to Burnley springs to mind).

Once again, big Congrats to the Scousers for the champions league semi-final win . you are a BIG club with HUGE support and unlike others you do have a 'history'.
Old 10-05-2007 | 10:46 AM
solidsteel1984

Hammers till I die. I always had respect for Liverpool, Newcastle and Pompey fans though.
Old 10-05-2007 | 11:25 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

LIVERPOOL FC noone else comes close
Old 10-05-2007 | 11:29 AM
dave_si

Originally Posted by Tony @ Greenlight
Originally Posted by MAD YUM
Up the Hammers

Have been a Hammers fan since a little kid and going to football with my brother

Join the club YUM mate,

I grew up in Upton Park and have been going since I was 5 years old, regularly from 16 onwards.

As ever, everyone thinks they have the best fans, but from what i've seen over the years Man City, Portsmouth, Liverpool, Newcastle & West Brom are some of the best - plus the Hammers obviously (capacity at home & filling away capacity - one example 5000 away mid week to Burnley springs to mind).

Once again, big Congrats to the Scousers for the champions league semi-final win . you are a BIG club with HUGE support and unlike others you do have a 'history'.
Old 10-05-2007 | 11:58 AM
MancDave

From: Salford I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

As a passionate utd season ticket holder who lives across the road from old trafford
I can truthfully say liverpool and newcastle for home support
although it kills me its the truth!
But as for away fans utd away are sublime equally as good as liverpool and newcastle TURTHFULLY SPEAKING!

Worthy champions are us though and liverpool are playin a great millan side in europeon cup i feel its a job a half for you to win that!

Made man united look very poor and as we all know we are no way poor without excuses of a make do defence and fatigued players we got outclassed on the night full stop!

Counting down the days for the FA CUP FINAL AT NEW WEMBLEY got my ticket im going cant wait history in the making first FA CUP at new wembley cant wait be a different game to last night thats for sure
Old 11-05-2007 | 10:28 AM
Taylor
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by Rodge.
Originally Posted by KDT
Originally Posted by fuzzy
every team in the land will claim to have the best most loyal fans who will all claim to have supported their team week in week out ,even through their darkest days . i mean look at rangers. about 50000 fans attend home games and they will all claim to have been at every game in the 80's before they started winning things even though the attendances then were only about 5000 .its easy to support a team that wins all the time. its the supporters of the diddy teams that rarely win anything that are the real most loyal supporters imo.and the glory hunters that have a local big team yet choose to 'support' one of the winning teams from another city are the worst. edinburgh's full of rangers and celtic supporters when we have 2 decent teams of our own. (well 1 decent team and then theres hibs )supporters of my team ,Hearts fc, like me,have travelled to see them get humped all over europe. occasionally we get a good result and its like winning the world cup.it means more because it doesnt happen so often.big teams are like, "woopee weve won the league again,great, whats on the tv luv?"
Seeing as you Jambo's have been brainwashed for the last two years by Mad Vlad not alot of people will listen to a Hearts fans thoughts on football mate.

Ps,when you talk about fans jumping on the winning band wagon etc,does that include all the clowns that jumped on the Romanov/Hearts band wagon last season that thought we are going to win the league(remember all the ''we are unbeatable'' etc etc etc,although am sure Edinburgh's real force stopped that and put you's in your place
Is that the same fans that have vanished of the face of the earth this season due to the fact that Hearts have become nothing more than a laughing stock this season due to having the biggest clown of a chairman ever???
Don't worry they might re-appear in 8-10 years when you manage to win a Scottish or League cup in that measly time

M'on the GERS!
Oh the irony, a Rangers fan talking about "glory hunters" PMSL !

Where were the rest of your fans before your "9 in a row" stint ROFL

A club founded on hatred and bigotry

You are probably typical of many Old Firm fans that "claim" to support either but couldn't find either stadium on a map of Glasgow
I defo don't ''claim to support either'' mate just the MIGHTY GERS and could find the stadium no problem,found it on Saturday there no problem to watch us hump Celtic and two weeks prior to it to watch us hump the Jambo's!

As for the a club founded on hatred and bigotry,from what a have been led to believe from older relatives and older Hearts/Hibs fans the problem was just as big in Edinburgh back in the day,although don't get me wrong it's a problem in Scottish society as well as a football problem that is mostly associated with Rangers and Celtic!
There is a minority that are really into it,the same as at Hearts and Hibs,although the only reason Rangers and Celtic get more publised about it is due to the fact that when you have 50000+ at home games rather than what ever Hearts get(15000?????)then the minority will be larger!
PS-take it you don't sit in section N at Tynecastle or hear the songs sung in there?