General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Fukkin Scooby Driving SCUM

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 07:55 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fukkin Scooby Driving SCUM

As you know i've not had the best of weeks, loosing my Doggy Jet at the beggining of the week... What I didn't tell you was I was also waiting to find out if my mum had Lukemia... thankfully she hasn't but she's not well.

Anyway, today we planted a tree in memory of Jet, so we where all feeling a tad emotional, so I decided to take the kids to see there nan. The road that takes me to my mums is a well known fast road, with a series of sweeping fast bends and i'll be the first to admit i've driven fast down it hundreds of times. BUT currently both side of the road are lined with rape seed oil, which means that you cant see a thing all the way thru the bends. So you can imagine my suprise when on the apex of a left hand bend I was confronted with a fukkin twat of a scooby driver on my side of the road, and i'm not talking clipping the white line either, and he was propper gunning it, now the thing is he must be a crap driver anyway as on that bend there is need to be that far over anyway even at the speed he was driving, let alone not knowing what was coming in the opposite direction, thank god I was able to react and move out of his way, needless to say I made him aware of my disapproval.

You'd think that would be the end of the sorry tale but no... it gets even more sureal/worse, as I enter the next village I look in my rear view mirror to see the same cock coming up behind me at warp facter 10, headlights flashing, as he gets to what must be less than 50 yds behind me he pretty much locks his brakes up so much that the front of his car is nearly touching the floor, he then proceeds to drive that close behind me that I cant see the front of his car. At this point in hindsight I should have just pulled up and let him pass, but I carried on, just thinking what a goon, anyway I turned left onto what is an old roman road, so it's basically a straight road, not wanting to provoke this idiot in any way I drove normally as I would with my 2 young kids in the back, not too slow and obviously no too fast, as you leave the village you travel up a very slight hill, but the peak is blind, I expected him to simply come passed me and show me how quick his shit car was, i'm in a 2 ltr focus for fuk sake it's not like if I did race him anyway it'd be a fair race. But no he stays tucked up behind me, so as we come over the peak I can see the road is clear, so I pull over to the left, indicate and slow down so he pass me, bearing in mind this is a main WIDE A Road, the kunt then proceeds to overtake me with two of his wheels still my side of the road, he then cuts me up and slams his brakes on. Bearing in mind just how emotional I was feeling and the fact the kunt had now twice nearly taken me off the road I completly flipped (which i'm totally ashamed of) and started screaming at him all the names under the sun, put my indicater on and motioned him to stop, as my door opend he just booted it and flew off, which to be honest now in the cold light of day is probably the best thing that could have happend... But I sware to god, if I ever meet the kunt again and I ain't with my babies, I will not be held responseable for my actions
Old 06-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

take number plate, report said person
Old 06-05-2007, 07:59 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Yeah I know jim, but when your that het up mate you dont think rationally.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:00 PM
focusbird
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Beat me to it, report him to the Police - what a complete prick, especially when you have your children in the car
Old 06-05-2007, 08:01 PM
PastyKing
Advanced PassionFord User

not good mate,
i have had a few similar experiences allbeit not with the family member illness on my mind but today i had a few dickhead driving towards me on the wrong side of the road so one of them i litterally had to go from 60 to 0 in no time at all in order to avoid a head on, needless to say i flashed him a couple times and all he could do was give me the wanker signs out the windows?
i cant work some drivers out i really cant
Old 06-05-2007, 08:06 PM
PastyKing

Originally Posted by Jim Galbally
take number plate, report said person
im pretty sure unless the police witness someone driving dangerously then they cant do anything
Old 06-05-2007, 08:10 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Yeah I think your right mate, thinking about it, a guy I know was forced of the same strech of road a few years ago and had the reg etc, and police charged him with dangerous driving.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:16 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

theres some stupid fuck skum about

and since its got warm they seem to be out in force!

Alex
Old 06-05-2007, 08:17 PM
DROPTOP

some twat in an astra that was overtaking round a bend nearly killed me a few weeks back! had to anchor it and swerve right over (scuffing my front rim on the kerb was going to turn round and push him into a ditch but my fuel light had been on for 35 miles so i'd have ran out before i got anywhere near cathing him drive that road every day and havent seen it since .
Old 06-05-2007, 08:20 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I'll be watching out for this cunt, I dunno why but I have a feeling he's local
Old 06-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cut the fucking tossers nut's off
so they cant spawn any more fucktards like them selfs
Old 06-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

Remember the Reg?
Old 06-05-2007, 08:23 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Zetec Andy
Remember the Reg?
No mate... fraid not, as I said in the heat of the moment, it never occured to me
Old 06-05-2007, 08:30 PM
James
PassionFord Post Whore!!

checked scoobynet? may be some gimp bragging about how he wasted a red focus rs..

Old 06-05-2007, 08:33 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I'd get banned mate... On how i'm generalising all scooby drivers.

Just like to point out, that had it been a Cossy or a BM or an Evo the topic title would have reflected that.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:51 PM
lucasdemoley
Part of the Furniture

That sounds well bad dude, especialy with your kids in the car, just glad he didnt crash into you or anything.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by GTechR
Remember the Reg?
No mate... fraid not, as I said in the heat of the moment, it never occured to me
Aaah well, im a firm believer of what goes around comes around.

One day he will do the same to someone who will just ram the twat off the road or follow him home and give him a pasting
Old 06-05-2007, 09:37 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

If i see the goon again he'll get more than a pasting
Old 06-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by GTechR
Remember the Reg?
Aaah well, im a firm believer of what goes around comes around.

One day he will do the same to someone who will just ram the twat off the road or follow him home and give him a pasting
Old 06-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Katie

Shit as you had the kids in the car

Hopefully he'll lose his license eventually and you can wave him goodbye as he pedals his chucklebrothersmobile along the left hand side of the lane
Old 06-05-2007, 10:22 PM
N1ck
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

youll always meet spacks like that...i react like you calm until they really take the piss then im the fucking one being the knob...but i have to be provoked. but he should have some fuc k ing respect if you ask me. thats awful driving and extremely reckless. batter that twat!
Old 06-05-2007, 10:26 PM
cossie rich
Banned
BANNED

this might cheer you up http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=1206
Old 06-05-2007, 10:43 PM
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

LMFAO Best thing for a scooby ha ha .
Old 06-05-2007, 10:44 PM
N1ck
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

what happened there? something wrong with his steering? did the steering lock turn on or something? towing is so dangerous id never do it!
Old 06-05-2007, 10:46 PM
rsjp
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Wrong user name.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Nick.
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My own username this time

Yeah anyway.. the retards were taking to have the car mapped or something and forgot to keep the keys in the ignition to stop the steering lock from coming on
Old 06-05-2007, 10:47 PM
JjCoDeX75
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Sounds like the guy was a cunt -

I have no idea why this has any relevance to the car he was diriving though - you imply that all Suabru owners are the same?

JJ
Old 06-05-2007, 10:51 PM
cossie rich
Banned
BANNED

as scooby owners have no brain he forgot to turn the key before being towed ow well one less CLIT on the road i cant get started on scooby owners or i won't shut up
you did well not to kill him with your kids in the car what a complete c@@t
Old 06-05-2007, 10:54 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Mate had a similar thing a few years back, some tosser in the wrong gets the hump and decides he's gonna give it loads.

Dives out of his car ready for battle, my mate gets out gives him a dig in the face, the guy realises that that hurt ALOT and suddenly don't want to fight (more likely realising he just picked on the wrong person)and runs for the hills tail between his legs

another mate had a situation, the guy was coming for his car so he dived out with a big thick stick of bamboo, goes to crack the guy one. The guy puts his hand up, grabs it and takes it off him

Mate did a sharpe exit, said he was half hanging out the car as he floored it off up the road cacking his bricks
Old 07-05-2007, 07:21 AM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by JjCoDeX75
Sounds like the guy was a cunt -

I have no idea why this has any relevance to the car he was diriving though - you imply that all Suabru owners are the same?

JJ
No mate... I did say earlier on that had it been a Cossy Driver or a BM, Evo what ever the title would have reflected that.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:59 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

the scooby getting towed is very dangerous, bits of electricity pylon hanging out in the street and all that, but what a twat for taking the keys out of the ignition

as for scobby drivers being gits, i posted about this a while ago when it seems to be mainly the ones that are stickered up all max power style
Old 07-05-2007, 08:20 AM
JjCoDeX75
PassionFord Post Whore!!

GTechR I take your point, and you are technically correct, but by putting the Subaru in the title, the implication is different to your statement.

I personally find that these sort of assholes can be quite varied in the cars that they drive. I have encountered them in pretty much every type of car on the road.

I only comment because I get extremely irritated with people that brand Ford owners (typically as brain dead thugs!), and I like to think that we as a forum are able to rise above such playground antics, and thus adopt the moral high ground.

No offence intended though, and I think you are absolutely right to be outraged by his behaviour though.

JJ
Old 07-05-2007, 11:08 AM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

The guy in the car being towed is in fact Andy F or for those who dont know, Andy Forrest,The full story here\/
http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-g...light=st+lucia

The same guy who did over 210mph in a scoob, who is also an absolute 1st class tuner with a reputation that precedes him.

207 mph run,not the 210mph (if that makes a difference)
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mantasp...andys-pass.htm

As for the guys who have got in to the name calling game ,yet again, take your blinkers off and play nice

GTechR

Were not all the same matey,whilst there are cocks who drive allsorts of cars,its shame this one had to be a scooby driver,however i do feel you should have got rid of some of that pent up anger,frustration with your fist on his nose, hope next time you can fulfill this wish
Old 07-05-2007, 11:15 AM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

sorry to hear about ya experience with the cock end in the scooby, but mainly sorry to hear about losing ya dog. Just so happens, we had to have our dog put down couple week ago, also named jet, a black flat coated retriever. Very upsetting and something that only people who also have a dog can understand how upsetting it is and that they do become part of the family
Old 07-05-2007, 07:17 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Steve
I totally appreciate that mate, but lets just give the guy the benifit of doubt and say he didn't see my Kids, why even attempt to race a 2 ltr Focus? it's just that maybe I am generalising, but your average Ford driver does tend to have a pretty decent knowledge of other marques and a guy with a RS Turbo, I doubt would waste his time turning round and trying to bait a 1.3 Fiat Uno, or a Guy in an EsCos... I would be quite confident on betting he wouldn't turn round and try to get a Vauxhall Vectra to have a Race with him... You catch my drift?

Like someone else mentioned, he was probably in his local later on, telling all his buddies how he wasted a 'RED' Focus RS, and all fords are shit slow...

I'd like to say I hope the Cock ends upsidedown in a ditch somewhere, but I'd guess if he carries on the way he is, he'll end up putting some other poor innocent person in one