General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO alb

Search this Thread

Old 26-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAO alb

Originally Posted by Redkop
Comparing 20 years against Rafa's 3 years is nonsensical to say the least and it wont be at least another 3-4 yrs until the young players Rafa has bought will be seen as wise buys or duff ones.... some might even surpass Ronaldo.....

Originally Posted by alb
Would these be the same kids that are currently Losing the FA youth cup to ermmm.......UTD ?
Yep, the very same kids that have just beaten the Mancs at Old Trafford and retained the FA Youth Cup
Old 26-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 26-04-2007, 11:34 PM
philram
Mulechild

Old 26-04-2007, 11:34 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

"Penalties, they did not beat us, it was penalties" (Mourinho)

Seriously though, fair play to the scum for having the minerals. All they will win this season.
Old 27-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

well done lads for beating the manc skum, well deserved, gave away two soft goals in the first leg anyway!
Old 27-04-2007, 05:30 AM
Redkop

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh
well done lads for beating the manc skum, well deserved, gave away two soft goals in the first leg anyway!
One being an own goal too

It was an excellent match last night and it was nice to see the kids weren't phased playing at OT....

to both teams giving their all for 2 hours, very entertaining and enjoyable.

The only downers were the news that Steve Heighway is leaving in 2 weeks and the mancscum fans singing about scousers and people dying at footie matches at a fucking in youth cup game - c**ts!
Old 27-04-2007, 05:51 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Why does everyone moan if somebody scores an OG.It was a fucking goal.You wouldnt moan if your opposition scored one in the EC final,would you?

The guy was behind him anyway.Would of scored if it went past the Rat eater.

And why do you all get worked up about us singing about the dead? Its not like Liverpool sing about Munich or give it the big Aeroplane wings,is it.Get a life.You are pathetic.You have a dig at United at every chance you get.

You won,enjoy it.I dont know if you realised,but you won another trophy on Penalties again.I see the youth team are keeping up the tradition winning things after the 90 minutes are up
Old 27-04-2007, 06:17 AM
Redkop

Originally Posted by Coopsrst
Why does everyone moan if somebody scores an OG.It was a fucking goal.You wouldnt moan if your opposition scored one in the EC final,would you?

The guy was behind him anyway.Would of scored if it went past the Rat eater.

And why do you all get worked up about us singing about the dead? Its not like Liverpool sing about Munich or give it the big Aeroplane wings,is it.Get a life.You are pathetic.You have a dig at United at every chance you get.

You won,enjoy it.I dont know if you realised,but you won another trophy on Penalties again.I see the youth team are keeping up the tradition winning things after the 90 minutes are up
Why do you see it as that I am 'moaning' about an own goal.... FFS it was a comment in respect to Hardeep's reply of them being soft goals? Jeeez stop twisting everything I say!

So what if it was won on pens again? Liverpool deserved to win in open play as they totally outplayed the mancs for the 120 minutes, unlike only for 45 minutes at Anfield.

Also, tell me why it is, that the mancscum always sing about scousers being murderers at every single game they play? Pool fans don't sing about the mancs unless they are playing them, surely the mancs should be singing [sic] about their own team - yes?

There were lots and lots of really young kids in the crowd and to sing sickening chants like that in front of them is beyond contempt. It could pave the way for these kids, the next generation of fans to grow up thinking it's alright to sing chants like that! If the mancs insist on thinking it's such a great thing to sing about scousers being murderers...... just don't fucking do it at a youth game and in front of young kids. Anyone with an iota of intelligence can see that.
Old 27-04-2007, 08:09 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Redkop and her self proclaimed intelligence. Sadly never back up or proved with modern day achievements or education body methods.

"i must say intelligence and intelligence quotient 600 times a day to increase my own brain power rating yeah"
Old 27-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Redkop

Originally Posted by skeg
Redkop and her self proclaimed intelligence. Sadly never back up or proved with modern day achievements or education body methods.

"i must say intelligence and intelligence quotient 600 times a day to increase my own brain power rating yeah"
How quaint from such a gullible retard
Old 28-04-2007, 12:01 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I love a challenge, sadly you aren't one of them.
Old 28-04-2007, 06:46 AM
Redkop

Originally Posted by skeg
I love a challenge, sadly you aren't one of them.
I discounted you ages ago as of no significance, a sad little nomark with limited intelligence.

Touché I believe!

Does this mean that you will stop stalking me now? You aren't Glasseye perchance, PF's resident stalker?