General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Bad people!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 11:34 PM
JayKay
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad people!

Neighbour knocked on my door bout hour ago some scally twats had pushed his Saxo into the front of my Mondeo (street parking one in front of other) anyway smashed my indicator and bumper...

I know 100% who it is, went into town looking for them (they fucked off sharpish when I jumped out with my baseball bat) then proceeded to try to knock 3 of them down but had to swerve off the kerb before I hit the lamppost

Gonna gather a few mates tomorrow and go roung (they acctually live on my estate the stupid twats)

Why do ppl do this?!

p.s any Cleveland group members fancy coming along tomorrow just to up the numbers (violence need not be involved il leave that to my own mates )
Old 11-04-2007, 12:16 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Fucking scum mate! Some scum bags where chucking bricks at the nursery windows next to asda where I live.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Red_GTi
Part of the Furniture

people say it's cause they're bored and haven't got anything to stimulate their mind....BOLLOCKS!! their parents don't bring them up properly and don't give a shit if they do things like this.

give em a good hiding!!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:36 AM
JjCoDeX75
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Do yourself a favour chap. Delete this thread! - best not to have evidence of your intentions really - demonstrates premeditation.

JJ
Old 11-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JjCoDeX75
Do yourself a favour chap. Delete this thread! - best not to have evidence of your intentions really - demonstrates premeditation.

JJ
And downright stupidity - driving on the pavement trying to run them over?

C'mon, you arn't THAT stupid are you?

I would be pretty pissed off just like you are, but trying to rum the little cunts over is going a bit too far - there is a line for punnishment, and running them over is stepping over the line
Old 11-04-2007, 11:28 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

went into town looking for them (they fucked off sharpish when I jumped out with my baseball bat) then proceeded to try to knock 3 of them down but had to swerve off the kerb before I hit the lamppost

Of course you did. Then you realised you were in England not Hollywood after all. Why didn't you just go back in time like Marty Mcfly and prevent this.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:31 AM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I agree, don't drive over them imagine the mess of having to clean all their blood off, they are someones little pet after all!!
Boredom is no excuse, when I was a kid I rang bells and ran away etc, changed the prices on things in stores, but nothing compared with a lot of todays kids, I blame the GOV and PARENTS for this.
My backside was "freinds" with the BLACK ARMY BELT more than once, still dad was a para, and they are known for their gentle manner!!,
never did me any harm.
tabetha

Trending Topics

Old 11-04-2007, 11:50 AM
JayKay

Originally Posted by skeg
went into town looking for them (they fucked off sharpish when I jumped out with my baseball bat) then proceeded to try to knock 3 of them down but had to swerve off the kerb before I hit the lamppost

Of course you did. Then you realised you were in England not Hollywood after all. Why didn't you just go back in time like Marty Mcfly and prevent this.
Be as sceptical as you like m8 but ppl who know me know that im past the stage of giving a flying fuck anymore .,..there idea of fun is to do the front end of my car in, my idea of fun is so scare the living shite out of them (didnt intend to acctually hit them)...

Obviously had some effect when I dropped the receipt for my new bumper and lights through one of the lads front doors this morning 3 of them turned up very apologetically with the money ...jobs a good un can get back to normal life now

I dont hold grudges and would happily stop in the street to talk to them if I was to walk out now...they coughed up I got my car back on the road as it was before, end of OK I did it the cheap way (silver bumper from scrappy and light also from scrappy Ł25 in total) not a huge amount of money but its the principle really...
Old 11-04-2007, 12:16 PM
mk1_orion_boy
PassionFord Regular

Good for you!
Sod all these silly do-gooders saying you cant do that, you cant do this it might hurt them
Old 11-04-2007, 12:26 PM
ivorbiggun

Never thought I'd say this, but thank fuck I live in London....
Old 11-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Red_GTi
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by JayKay
dropped the receipt for my new bumper and lights through one of the lads front doors this morning
well and truly caught out, glad for ya jk
Old 11-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

PMSL @ the title change
Old 11-04-2007, 03:00 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Red_GTi
people say it's cause they're bored and haven't got anything to stimulate their mind....BOLLOCKS!! their parents don't bring them up properly and don't give a shit if they do things like this.
Slight contradiction there.... if they'd have been brought up properly, they would be able to entertain themselves properly, without causing damage or hurt to others.

But what probably happened is that they're parents just sat em in front of the TV all day.