General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

£100m Mosque

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 12:28 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

That sooner this government realises that not all of us want to be in 1 big group and stops forcing the issue the better. I've heared black and white say this too.

Its a common fact that people always break away and form seperate groups and not just because of race or religious issues. On big brother it happens ever single time and thats how many people, 12?

Can you imagine people in the USA being told to put there flags away, they hang them everywhere,
Old 03-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Miss Fiesta Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

But again... being told to put flags away is usually down to the PC people!
Old 03-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Nick.
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Miss Fiesta Turbo
But again... being told to put flags away is usually down to the PC people!
we had to put over flags away in parts up here.. from outside of some pubs and stuff while the world cup was on

Muslims or whatever complaining the england flag brings up memories of racism
Old 03-04-2007, 12:34 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Katie

It's always happened both ways. People forget how far back racism goes. For instance, British Christians would probably draw Jesus as a white man with mid brown hair, even though he would be dark skinned by location of origin. Racism, or just ignorance of his colour?

Don't give me any of that, Katie. In todays world the racism card comes out far to easilly to the point where when something does happen becuase of it people just think about another boy crying wolf again. If whites are now doing it then its because of the governent forcing companies to take a certain amout of non whites and all the other silly things we now have to put up with. Years ago all the pigs and flags thing didn't happen.
Old 03-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Miss Fiesta Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oh well then thats just pathetic
Old 03-04-2007, 01:22 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

To who it bothers:

whats it going to do to you? Why do you think will happen? its just assumptions that you have and yes i think someone said I also think its lack of education and being scared to be open minded

If the mosque does get built and its with private money then stop moaning it aint paid by the tax payers, I rekon a 'Mega Church' should also be made and be paid by taxpayers I dont think complaints will be made it could be a tourist spot like winchester catherdrel etc etc

Some times half the lot on here dont know what they are saying
Old 03-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Hooligan
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

You know what's even worse??

The governement has developed a new type of key that will open almost every lock

It opens 90% of all carlocks, 100% of all padlocks and 98% of all houselocks...

It's called a darkie

I fuckin' hate rascists me, but I hate people without a sense of humour even more!
Old 03-04-2007, 01:36 PM
Miss Fiesta Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 03-04-2007, 01:39 PM
scottbrown
Advanced PassionFord User

the problem is that most muslims/eastern europeans etc etc etc do not think of themselves as british, its our government and councils that want them to be british..

I heard a brilliant quote on the radio the other day but I am not going to post it as it will be seen to be racist even though thats not what it means,and so its not worth the aggro of getting banned etc
Old 03-04-2007, 02:06 PM
indycos
helooooo!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Miss Fiesta Turbo
Originally Posted by 4x4
MattRS1600i

thanks for the twat comment

its just that every time some idiot like the thread starter wants to sit on the net to scroll through some shitty petitions web site so they can find a potentialy provocative subject and put a WHAT DO YOU THINK title on here it makes me think some people have nothing better to do and loe sstirring shit.

i've always tryed to stay away from topics like this cause they very easily become offensive. i am not muslim but still an ETHNIC MINORITY
Get your f**king facts straight before you start talking rubbish, the poll was emailed to me, and i wanted to hear peoples views, f**king hell didnt realise we're not even allowed to express our opinions anymore
i thought the whole point in making a poll in the first place was to see what peoples views were?
Old 03-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Richie Russ
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Let them build all their mosques so they can preach hate to 'the west' and probably have people in their mosques training to be suicide bombers, the reason there is a drop in numbers to churches is probably because we are totally losing faith in our country and religion as it is always deemed wrong whenever we try and show it off (i.e the Union Jack not being allowed to be flown, the numerous offending things such as black boards, pigs in windows as has been suggested) its fast becoming a joke and people are sick of it.

If they want to build mosques and temples, where better to do it than where it is recognised, in India or Pakistan !!!!!!!!!! some people suggesting its their country really really get my back up quite badly, trawling through history it MIGHT well be the case, but i think that was said to provoke a reaction which it got so well done, Cawood, im with you 100% fella
Old 03-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by Hooligan
You know what's even worse??

The governement has developed a new type of key that will open almost every lock

It opens 90% of all carlocks, 100% of all padlocks and 98% of all houselocks...

It's called a darkie

I fuckin' hate rascists me, but I hate people without a sense of humour even more!
even that joke has gone slightly politically correct
Old 03-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Spax
PassionFord Post Troll

I'm just so glad I don't live in the UK, looking at it from across the water it's unbelievable what goes on in the UK now. Luckily we have a seperate Government and local law's etc keeping Foreigners to only be allowed in for 9 months then they have to leave. Mosques etc would Neverbe allowed to be built over here. Only place i'd move to is New Zealand later in life.

I just feel sorry for people having to put up with all this crap in the UK
Old 03-04-2007, 05:31 PM
OvaBoost

Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
My thoughts are im fucking fed up of seeing this bitched about on forums by people who havent realised that the money is coming from NON government sources.

People spend millions building fucking race tracks and no one complains about that being a waste of money, so if they want to build a mosque with their money instead its not a waste either.

Their money, their choice.
Why should we put up with their religous shite in our country?
Old 03-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Spax
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by OvaBoost
100% totally agree with u mate!, could we go and build churches in there Country?
Old 03-04-2007, 06:07 PM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The problem lies with our Own government..

They want to look good to everyother country and doesn't give a flying poo about The country they are 'supposed' to be running!

People will do whatever, if they can get away with it and unfortunatly England is too far gone..!!

There wouldn't be half as much racism in this country if the government had put there foot down a few years ago!

& as for the 'mosque' As long as I dont have to go I dont care
Old 03-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why don't they just use our empty churches.

In some countries, Muslims and Christians worship in the same church.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:20 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Spax
Originally Posted by OvaBoost
100% totally agree with u mate!, could we go and build churches in there Country?
No, because it is a muslim country, and religious law would forbid it.

If this is a christian country, there are no religious laws prohibiting the practice of other religions in this country, and we are better off for it.

However, I didn't realise someone building a religious building for a group to pray in was "religious shite", and I'm wondering how it directly affects you?
Old 03-04-2007, 06:30 PM
gaz s1

im afraid this is a fact MULTI CULTURISM DONT WORK and it never will call me a racist, i dont care Theres only one party to vote for in the locals and you know who it is
Old 03-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Zanderford

Originally Posted by gaz s1
im afraid this is a fact MULTI CULTURISM DONT WORK and it never will call me a racist, i dont care

the nail has been hit on the head
Old 03-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Phil
Jeebus

I'm in India at the moment and in actual fact theres shit loads of Churches here and Christianity is a growing religion The also have Christian trusts and the hospitals are named after Saints etc

I think it is a bit different in Pakistan where it is mainly Muslim, in India it is Hindu which seems a really cool chilled out religion to be honest (Not that I am really into religion at all)
Old 03-04-2007, 06:40 PM
pig

more bollox,if thay want one fuck off back to there own country to use it.all this type of shit pisses the british public off even more imo.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:45 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by pig
more bollox,if thay want one fuck off back to there own country to use it.all this type of shit pisses the british public off even more imo.
No. Just the uneducated Sun reading thick ones.

... and for the last time, the majority of muslims in this country were born here. Unfortunately for you, it makes it as much their country as it is yours.
Old 03-04-2007, 06:50 PM
pig

the sport m8 twat
Old 03-04-2007, 07:00 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Ah, even more downmarket.

No surprise there then
Old 03-04-2007, 07:05 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Firstly, why do some people keep bringing temples into this when it's not even about sikh's? It's obvious that some of you no brainers have a clue what the difference is between indians & muslims

Secondly, if they want to build a mosque using their own money what's it got to do with anyone? You cant exactly do anything about it

That's as silly as someone saying you cant modify your car even if your using your own money to do so because it annoys them when you drive past their house

Thirdly, someone suggested that there's only one party to vote for in the future - do you think our country (sorry am i allowed to call it my country? ) would be better run with that party in power?
Old 03-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Who gives a fuck...im past caring tbh....

Ive built a mosque before and we had a laugh on there!

One day fork lift driver brought his dog in and tied it up in the almost completed mosque....They went fooking barmy, had to get the head, chief, boss or whatever they call it muslim priest thingy bloke to come out and have a mass blessing/cleaning ceromony cos of it....Slack cunts
Old 03-04-2007, 07:30 PM
mrviper

why the fuck should some one take some pig ornaments from inside there own window?

they are in england so they should expect to see this stuff in an englishmans window!

why cant they try to fit in? if i move country i would do my best to blend in as much as posible with the local people and because i chose to be in that country!

its almost like the cunts go looking for trouble! and do things just because they can and probably not actualy offended!

but the main topic on the old dinner break is to fuck off the leeching bastards that get atracted to this country like a magnet! and its all us sily twats paying for it

end of rant
Old 03-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

mrviper

half the time it aint them tho mate, its the do gooding white fuckbags that do it....
Old 03-04-2007, 07:39 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
mrviper

half the time it aint them tho mate, its the do gooding white fuckbags that do it....
Exactly!

"Richard and Leee in agreement shocker!"
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

religous centres like this should be paid for by those that want them not the general masses or where does it end? do we start paying for churches,mosques,temples or whatever for every group that wants them?lets sort out things like schools and hospitals ffirst for example. looks like just another example of our government bending over backwards to appease certain minority religions .
chelseahelen

Correct me if I'm wrong, but at present this is at the planning stage and that there is no mention in the article/poll that the tax payer is going to fund this.

I'm white and British. I'm a housing officer and work in 3 cities in the East Midlands where there is a realtively high Muslim population and a good few of them are my tenants.

I have one Muslim tenant who is from Africa originally and says that all people have skin and blood and even though she is Islamic, states that all people only worship one god but in different ways.

They are good and bad in all cultures and religions where the minority spoil it for the majority.

After all, there are Muslim tax payers in this country too!
Old 03-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Dannn

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
Plenty mosques back in their own country .
Plenty of places thick cunts like you could fook of to!!
Old 03-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Once again its the lefties do fooking gooders that are causing all the agro in this country. Because they are forcing people to bend over backwards to accomodate etc it makes people feel sick. Where as if left to own devices imo we would have half the problems we have and people would get along more.

So by them butting in in everyday lives they are actually making their "cause" worse. This replies not just to religon but to every little fookin thing. Goes as far as your to scared what to do/say sometimes when 99.99% people dont care and aslong as not a direct insult so what. This presure to always be right and politically correct imo is causing an under liying tension which is start to be exploited by extreme fractions.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

No suprise who started this thread eh

Cant even be arsed to comment, too many mugs who dont even find out what they commenting on and "im not racist, honest" people here
Old 03-04-2007, 08:03 PM
Anonymous
Banned

If it's there money let them get the fook on with it

but dont be to supprised when some idiot petrol bombs it
Old 03-04-2007, 08:04 PM
pig

richardpons
it appears you call me the thick sun reader,when looking thro this thread im not the only person on here with these views.
YOUR A WANKER MY FRIEND
Old 03-04-2007, 08:07 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

i cant respond to this il go off my fukn head sorry
Old 03-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Dannn

Originally Posted by pig
richardpons
it appears you call me the thick sun reader,when looking thro this thread im not the only person on here with these views.
YOUR A WANKER MY FRIEND
Your just another thick cunt along with the rest of them
Old 03-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Anonymous
Banned

I can see this going in the sin bin soon

Quick Reply: £100m Mosque