General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Points on licence??

Search this Thread

Old 21-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Wazzzer
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

don't be too harsh on him you lot, sheps knows he's been a dick and fucked up (which we have all told him and he agrees) and he's willing to take the punishment with no arguements.

Its not like he's come on here and said "I've been caught speeding, how do I get out of it?" like a lot of people do
Old 21-03-2007, 03:39 PM
sheps
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Wazzzer
don't be too harsh on him you lot, sheps knows he's been a dick and fucked up (which we have all told him and he agrees) and he's willing to take the punishment with no arguements.

Its not like he's come on here and said "I've been caught speeding, how do I get out of it?" like a lot of people do
Cheers mate

Yup, i know ive done bad, and believe me, the thought of losing my licence isnt a nice one !!!

Was just after an idea of the sort of punishment im going to get
Old 21-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Glen1909
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by BigMouthBillyBass
£200 fine for no insurance?? Is it any wonder so many people drive round uninsured nowadays?? thats peanuts compared to a years premium, and the likelyhood of getting caught once every year is very low. much cheaper to drive uninsured and risk having to pay a measly 200 notes than fork out a years premium every year eh?? the wonderful british justice system at its finest
Amen to that, ive been saying this for years. I must have spent over 2k in insurance in the few years Ive been driving and I have never had to prove that I bothered. I could get stopped twice and still save shit loads of money.

IN10 is usually 6pts if I remember from my insurance quoting days. You cant get tax without an MOT so I dont see how they can do you for no tax if en route to MOT place!

You might be lucky, although insurance from here on in is going to be a bit painful.

Hope it turns out ok for ya mate.