General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Policeman punching a woman outside a nightclub..

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Westy
I grew up in a detached (spl??) house.. so that wouldnt be strictly true either..

anyways.. thats my lot..
of course not city boy worker who bought his own 3 bedroom house with no partner

bet you trained the adams family
Old 08-03-2007, 06:03 PM
fish99
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh and another thing whilst on my soap box....if you think police are above and beyond the law then think again.....If we are under any sort of investigation we get treated a far lot worse than the what criminals do..any of the Coppers on here will relate to DPS proceedures.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

metpol your in the game,,,, i work at a parts place and i see dodgy people in my work,,,, im guesing you do aswell and there the ones who DO cause the problems,,, thats why theres issues

as for going the meets,,,, was nice to see you and your missus at southend last night,,,, though next time leave the company car at home as every time you went for a drive round the action stopped, nice mondeo btw
Old 08-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginge !
I grew up in a detached (spl??) house.. so that wouldnt be strictly true either..

anyways.. thats my lot..
of course not city boy worker who bought his own 3 bedroom house with no partner

FPMSL..

I got lucky
Old 08-03-2007, 06:08 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Metpol
Oh and another thing whilst on my soap box....if you think police are above and beyond the law then think again.....If we are under any sort of investigation we get treated a far lot worse than the what criminals do..any of the Coppers on here will relate to DPS proceedures.
metpol i actually have a genuine question about the police,,,,, is it standard practise to turn up at someones home and cause they dont have a door bell kick the front door and smack on the letter box but not stating your police,,,, i asj as the local plod done this to my house 2 days ago scaring the shite out of my missus as she thought someone was trying to break in,,,, to find when they left it was police

im about to make a official complaint as my missus called me at work when it happened crying her eyes out scared and the police station have said she should have just asked who it was at the door
Old 08-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

anyways.. thats my lot..

FPMSL..

I got lucky
what come out of feltham on some reoffenders program at 19,,,, worked hard and all your bad history is forgotten about

or was it the success of your films that payed for the house
Old 08-03-2007, 06:11 PM
fish99

Ocourse there will be good and bad in every job mate, but would u like to be branded a cunt just bacause of some twat at your work place. people who work in parts places dont make headline news when someone gets twatted...Police do as apparently thats what we like doing and we are these clean cut people who have never had run ins with police ever in our lives.

and as for southend, well i can take being called a cunt and whatever but never relate me to essex police..thats where i draw the line.

sorry guys who are county mounties
Old 08-03-2007, 06:11 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Originally Posted by 89XR2
Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Originally Posted by RC4
when restrainment is needed the police have the right to use it
ffs they are the law

Restraining and giving someone a dig are two completely different things

Luciano
You ever tried "restraining" someone who's coked up etc. Nothing to do with this story or thread. But have you? I've seen a coked up geezer take a fucking HIDING off a very good boxer. the guy didnt even flinch and proceeded to try and kill the guy 6 of them (including the boxer) were trying to get him off. Turned out the next day the guy on coke had broken ribs, jaw, fractured skull from where the boxer punched him and it still didnt even hurt him when he was on coke.

you have never taken coke before have you

it does make you a angry fooker,,,,, it dont turn you into bionic man,,,, the guy was a strong bloke who happened to like a toot

i got bottled a few years ago twice at once on both sides of the head,,,, EVERYONE tells me im talking shite cause i would be knocked out cold,,,,, but i wasnt,,,, maybe that was the coke too
Were you actually on coke at the time? Because if you were then YES it more than likely was the coke keeping you on your feet as your brain is so stimulated that you wouldnt get knocked out as easily as normal.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Lee1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

i dont hate all coppers some of them are sound but you do get a few nobheads.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:13 PM
fish99

ginge why were the old bill at your house for? did they give u a reason
Old 08-03-2007, 06:14 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All i can say is there is some bad boy keyboard worriors on her and its pathetic.....

She was being a cunt and got slapped like one....

More cops should give out kickings make the crims scared of them again and i bet by bollox to a barn dance shit would quiet down...
Old 08-03-2007, 06:15 PM
fish99

Lee I agree with you, I know quite a few knob heads in the job and to be honest they are the last person I would want to see at any incident..but like I said you get that in every job. I wouldnt hate all postal workers because the bloke who delivers my post is a bell end
Old 08-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

they was here for a genuine reason to be fair,,,, was a court warrant cause they never got in contact to be a whitness in court the night before ( which leads me on to another question) why dont they tell us when we are needed like they CLAIM the do rather than get a court warrant when we dont arrive
Old 08-03-2007, 06:18 PM
Lee1

dont get me started on posty's lol my mail dont come till dinner time
Old 08-03-2007, 06:19 PM
steventoon
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

[quote="Ginge !"]
Originally Posted by Chip-3Door
Serves the chavvy bitch right IMHO

its bit like this which people will miss when spitting their dummy about it:
In a statement, Pc Mulhall said Ms Comer had tried to grab his genitals and knee, and that he had punched her to subdue her and then to "deaden her arm"
If I was a copper and some chavvy pissed up bird who has just committed criminal damage started grabbing my bollocks when I was trying to arrest her I would punch her too.
but is that correct mate,,,,was we there,,,, does PUNCHING actally subdue a person,,, is that part of his EXPENSIVE training to restrain people

quote]

Err the short answer to the above is YES.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:20 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Lee I agree with you, I know quite a few knob heads in the job and to be honest they are the last person I would want to see at any incident..but like I said you get that in every job. I wouldnt hate all postal workers because the bloke who delivers my post is a bell end
my NEW postman is a cunt,,,,, i keep loosing fucking letters and parcels and the post office dont wanna know

oh and the post office peeps drink in the screws club on the back of pentonville prison,,,,, maybe they are the same as the police

btw the reason i know this is i used to be a reserve in the darts team as a old mate was a screw in "the vile" ( see RC4,,,, i HAVE got a story for everything
Old 08-03-2007, 06:23 PM
steventoon

sorry guys who are county mounties
Cheeky bastard. We call you lot the Metrocomical Police, although I am looking to transfer into the Met as a skipper soon !
Old 08-03-2007, 06:24 PM
fish99

I wont try and defend why the Police kicked your door as your right its not professional and if it was my door and my missus inside I would have been p right off also.

The thing with court warrants is that they can be issued right at the end of court when the magistrate or judge whatever decides that a person is required. Unfortunately this then get passed to the relevent CJU at your local police station who have generally have gone home at 5pm. Its then left with some poor sod to create a cad message after receiving a telephone call from the CPS who only has a persons name and address and no other contact dets because the CJU which has all the paperwork has closed for the day.

Its not down to Police mate when people need warning..its down to courts. Generally they make a hash of things.

Personally mate I would blame the criminal justice departments
Old 08-03-2007, 06:27 PM
fish99

Stevetoon you know we love u county mounties...It always makes us laugh when we get an essex or county bod come to the met..its the look of disbelief over the way we deal with things.... its a case of where do we park the horses yehaw!! lol
Old 08-03-2007, 06:33 PM
steventoon

Stevetoon you know we love u county mounties...It always makes us laugh when we get an essex or county bod come to the met..its the look of disbelief over the way we deal with things.... its a case of where do we park the horses yehaw!! lol
Theres quite a few ex Met in my force and they can't believe the stuff we deal with. I have to say I've been up to the Met on enquiries on a few occassions when I was in the Branch and they are very good at what they do, very professional. Its just different Policing according to your force area. We couldn't Police like the Met down here and vice versa.

Old 08-03-2007, 06:35 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

metpol cant i just blame all police as a whole unit as its no fun blaming a telephone number,,,,, and for the record im complaining cause i was VERY freeked out at the though of someone scaring my missus in that way and i felt helpless at work and feel they should AT FUCKING LEAST shouted they was police at the door ( though to be fair i would ALSO moan that they done that as i dont want my neighbours hearing that,,,, so they was kind of screwed what ever they done)

IF they would have used the fucking intercom system we pay within our 30 quid a month service fucking charge rather than use ANOTHER persons one to get them IN then none of this would have happened,,,, but i guess its natural to no trust people just like the people dont trust the police due to bad experiences

as i said i dont have a issue with the police,,,, when i got nicked doing 90ish whilst using a mobile you didnt hear me crying about it,,,, i accepted my fine and drove on,but then again the copper seen me answer rhe phone, hang up, read a text message, look for a number in my phone book then make another call so you could say i was bang to rights,,,,, though i didnt like the " your lucky its no tuesday mate as you would have got another 3 points,,,,, hes version of luck and mine aint the same as mine would have been he seen me then his cambelt snapped before he could ask me to pull over,,,,,, but everyone has different opinions,,,,, actually im just glad he didnt first clock me doing 130 cause i slowed down to 90 to use my phone
Old 08-03-2007, 07:00 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts
Default Re: old bill

Originally Posted by rob v
Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Old bill are cunts and can kill you and get away with it, they do what they like when they like, Where I come from they are and will always been seen as the enemy,

A necessary evil though you might say, I just don't agree with some of their behaviour and tactics.

Luciano
unfortunatly that is all too true mate, they tell you they are snowed under with paperwork and then they skive off for 4 hours because they are "talking to the guv guv"
i just so wanted to chin that cunt it was unreal, i'm glad the paving slab broke his foot
Old 08-03-2007, 07:40 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The funny thing in all 5 pages of The Ginge & Charlie show is....

No one has asked who had the Chavvy Slappers Troosers down and what were they looking for ?

And all you Police Haters you're just cocks because if anything happened to you or your family they would be the first people you call

Ok there are some awkward b'stards with no sense of humour, but most of them work in Traffic.

I bet the same people who are saying on here about the old bill are the same people who end up down A&E assaulting nurses, or attacking paramedics when they are trying to do there job.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

neil thats a unfair comment,,, cause i dont have issues with the police, just the bent ones
Old 08-03-2007, 08:03 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by neilm
And all you Police Haters you're just cocks because if anything happened to you or your family they would be the first people you call
they are and they do tend to come fairly rapidly
it's the times someone else calls them and they wade in mob handed that is the point of discussion here i think
no one is slaggin off all the police (other than me and charlie ) but you have to admit that there are some coppers out there, be they in the vast minority or the vast amjority, who are just cunts

and we seem to meet these coppers more times that we'd like to, so that would make them the majority wouldn't you say?

perhaps a poll of good vs bad coppering stops would be a better way to resolve this issue

the fact that she was pissed and stroppy and got a few thwacks from a severly pissed off copper who'd had his nuts yanked but hard doens't seem escessive force to me, she got her just deserts
Old 08-03-2007, 08:48 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

This topic is Bullshit..................
Old 08-03-2007, 08:52 PM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

I aint read any of the other posts so i apologise if i repeat whats been said.

I saw the vid today on GMTV

TBH, (waits to be shot down) I cant understand why they kept saying "black girl" .. it wasnt because she was black it happened, it was because she did damage to a car and apprantly assaulted a copper.. they'd of done the same if it was a white, yellow. green or pink person.

Heard ppl today slagging of the police.. I must be a lucky person, because when ever i have needed the police they have been there.. and i dont have a bad word to say about them. I know its not like that everywhere. And yeah you will get the odd c**t there, but hey you do in every job
Old 08-03-2007, 08:59 PM
arkley

Read this very carefully....
In a statement, Pc Mulhall said: "As her hands became free she tried to grab handfuls of my genitals and knee and kick me in the same place."
Bit harsh for just trying IMO
Old 08-03-2007, 09:01 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

Originally Posted by arkley
In a statement, Pc Mulhall said: "As her hands became free she tried to grab handfuls of my genitals and knee and kick me in the same place."

Maybe he should have let her do it, had bruised bollocks, then wacked her........

Yeh right...
Old 08-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

Originally Posted by arkley
How big does he think his genitals are??
Old 08-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Hayxr
PassionFord Post Troll

OMG i can't beleive i have only just found out about this,

I've only read the first page of this threat but are you all fucking MAD!!!

NO one deserves to get treated like that no matter man or woman, black or white, disabled or not, right or wrong, chav or not!

Thats just way out of line! I have a few friends that are police officers and thank god they are not like that!

There is no way a small girl would be able to do anything with 3 large police officers holding her down so what his saying is complete bollox. looking at the video i can't see her fighting at all just his fist pounding up and down far too many times!

Police have a image to uphold and if people see this what fucking respect can you give police officers who are meant to be protecting us!

Rant over!
Old 08-03-2007, 09:25 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Isnt it funny that the majority of people that have a problem with the police procedures seem to be involved in some sort of criminal activity.

And its right what someone said earlier. If you CHOSE to be involved in criminal activity in whatever way, then you deserve everything you get and MORE, in my opinion. How can someone moan that theyve been treated badly by the police when 99% of them are in the WRONG in the first place.

Some people really do amaze me.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:33 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Hay xr

NO one deserves to get treated like that no matter man or woman, black or white, disabled or not, right or wrong, chav or not!

Thats just way out of line! I have a few friends that are police officers and thank god they are not like that!

There is no way a small girl would be able to do anything with 3 large police officers holding her down so what his saying is complete bollox. looking at the video i can't see her fighting at all just his fist pounding up and down far too many times!

Police have a image to uphold and if people see this what fucking respect can you give police officers who are meant to be protecting us!

Rant over!
I respect your opinion, but at the end of the day its because of this kind of attitude why the country is in the state it is in my opinion. At the end of the day, she is in the wrong and has vandalised a car. The owner will more than likely have to pay for the damage him/herself and the girl would get a caution.

Im not saying its right to hit somoeone on the floor at all, and we cant actually comment on this case properly as none of us were there, but so what if she copped for a dead arm or whatever (whether she grabbed his plums or not). Its the least she deserves. Most other countries do this as a matter of procedure. Again im not saying its right or wrong, but the police abroad are respected more because if this in my opinion.

As an example, has anyone seen costa del street crime on bravo? the cops are allowed to give anyone a clip or slap, and 99% of the time, the issue is resolved there and then.

And out of interest, what would you have done if you caught someone smashing your car up, and assuming they did have hold of your plums, how would you make them let go?

Its seems pretty obvious to me that he didnt hit her in the face and if he did, i feel that is out of order, especially on a woman, but if that was the case she would have had pretty serious damage to her face as they were pretty hard hits. And is there any damage to her face? It hasnt said there is.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Dannn

Originally Posted by Hay xr

I too am shocked at some of the views and your post saves me having to type the same thing.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Dannn

Originally Posted by S1rst
And out of interest, what would you have done if you caught someone smashing your car up, and assuming they did have hold of your plums, how would you make them let go?
Out of interest what would think about a copper beating you for any offence ? Would you accept it ? Would you think it wrong ? What in your opinion is the job of a police person ?
Old 08-03-2007, 10:02 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Dannn
Out of interest what would think about a copper beating you for any offence ? Would you accept it ? Would you think it wrong ? What in your opinion is the job of a police person ?
You dumb fuck
He didnt beat her for the offence

Its because she resisted arrest he acted insisde the law. It's not his fault the law allows him to use reasonable force on the drunken lying criminal chav bitch is it?
Old 08-03-2007, 10:04 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

To be honest mate, if id have smashed a car up and resisted arrest, id have deserved a dead arm or two and i would have accepted it. But i wouldnt put myself it that postion so its irrelevant really mate.

ok what would you have done in my origianl question above?

Always going to have mixed opinions this and thats fair enough. None of us can really comment on this specific case as none of us were there. The copper may have been out of order according to the law, he may not have been.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Dannn

To be honest mate, if id have smashed a car up and resisted arrest, id have deserved a slap or two and i would have accepted it. But i wouldnt put myself it that postion so its irrelevant really mate.

But what what you have done in my origianl question above?

Always going to have mixed opinions this and thats fair enough. None of us can really comment on this specific case as none of us were there. The copper may have been out of order according to the law, he may not have been.
You touched on something there, the LAW. And the police are not above the LAW. They are there to do a job within the bounds of the LAW and are not allowed for any reason to step outside it.

They accept that when they take the job and my opinion nor yours actually counts for fuck all!

We including the police have to live within the bounds of the LAW else risk being prosecuted and pay a consequence dished out by either magistrates, judge or jury.

No matter what the offence is the police have NO right to dish out punishment or use more than reasonable force during arrest. They actually have a duty of care when they arrest you and while your in their custody.

......Anyway I find it amusing that people get wound up over a bird causing damage to a car which is bad etc etc etc but no ones going to die over it. However many people speed in their cars, brekaing the law and sometimes risking killing or hurting innocent people. Now someone could consider that worse, would anyone here think it was OK for a copper to 'slap' them if they got pulled doing say 120mph on the motorway????
Old 08-03-2007, 10:22 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

To be honest mate, if id have smashed a car up and resisted arrest, id have deserved a slap or two and i would have accepted it. But i wouldnt put myself it that postion so its irrelevant really mate.

But what what you have done in my origianl question above?

You touched on something there, the LAW. And the police are not above the LAW. They are there to do a job within the bounds of the LAW and are not allowed for any reason to step outside it.

They accept that when they take the job and my opinion nor yours actually counts for fuck all!

We including the police have to live within the bounds of the LAW else risk being prosecuted and pay a consequence dished out by either magistrates, judge or jury.

No matter what the offence is the police have NO right to dish out punishment or use more than reasonable force during arrest. They actually have a duty of care when they arrest you and while your in their custody.

......Anyway I find it amusing that people get wound up over a bird causing damage to a car which is bad etc etc etc but no ones going to die over it. However many people speed in their cars, brekaing the law and sometimes risking killing or hurting innocent people. Now someone could consider that worse, would anyone here think it was OK for a copper to 'slap' them if they got pulled doing say 120mph on the motorway????
Again dumb fuck

She had a slap for resisting arrest, not for the offence committed.

Christ almighty DUR
Old 08-03-2007, 10:27 PM
S1rst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Dannn, but they dont get a dead arm for the actual offence, they get the dead arm/leg for resisting arrest, which is perfectly accetable according to the law as its seen as reasonable force. Whereas a punch to the face would not be acceptable according to the law, as that is seen as unreasonable force, unless of course the officer/s is in great threat and/or being assaulted themselves, or maybe even having their plums squeezed.

Again what would you do?

Quick Reply: Policeman punching a woman outside a nightclub..