General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

The BBC, reporting the news BEFORE it happens.

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 07:52 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Read above Nick. It was directed to Graham's comment he made in an edited post.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:52 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
Originally Posted by foreigneRS
it's obviously something that he believes in and has seen enough evidence to convince him. if you are interested in changing his mind, then present evidence to the contrary and have a rational debate instead of just asking him to stop posting drivel. if you're not interested, why pass comment?

i am sceptical about most things in life that i do not have direct experience of. i am happy to live my life like that, and don't need a fixed set of beliefs to rely on.
Seconded. He can post what he likes on this forum, if youve nothing constructive to say, keep off his topic.
As can I in response, so I think I'll stay on it thanks.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:40 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

RichardPON thanks mate. didn't think it was directed at me.

i enjoyed our little discussion yesterday. i hope that you (or anyone else that has read the thread) don't think that i deny the holocaust at all. i don't, i was just using it as an example of the way that events can be reported or interpreted differently at different times in history and to/by different groups of people.

i just wanted to point out that those groups that do deny it, and they truly do fully believe their version of events, can be wrong.

same as those who believe in genesis as written by the bible over evolution (imo). no smart arse comments about peter gabriel are required

same as you could be about 911

you just have to justify in your own mind what it is you believe

i had a thought this morning. if you are walking in a forest and there is a tree that is lying on the ground. if you weren't there to see it go down, you don't know if it wa sthe wind or if some other force had pulled it down. but you make assumptions based on what you do know from experience, and guess that it was probably just the wind rather than aliens or anything more sinister
Old 03-03-2007, 05:04 AM
Fastmaul
K155MYRS

God doesn't this shit get boring!
Why don't you go find out who really killed Diana?
Where the Holy Grail is,
Test the bones of Jesus or just plain get a life?

I watched towers fall with my own eyes, not throught a TV like everyone else here did. I watched as WTC7 came down I have the pictures that I took. I have the friends that are dead. I'm always saying the same shit to the person always posting the same shit. Go find a new conspiracy already. Try to keep it fresh, this one is past it's limit already. BTW people NEVER make mistakes that's why this one is sooooo true.. And the Brits are excellent people in fact so much so that they can tell the future, never mind the time "May" be a mistake. That couldn't happen thought, it's a fact right Graham.

Pon, I'm a somewhat History buff myself but nowhere near your level I still don't see how anyone can write off the holocaust as being false? That's just absurd, Sure walking on the moon could have been fake but the Holocaust?? That just goes beyond any rational thought!! I guess all those Jews who survide loved to get those numbers tattoed on them??

Ok I'm bored..