General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

WOULD U HELP AN EX WITH THEIR CAR???

Search this Thread

Old 31-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i had the SAME circumstances i afraid

but i DID win half custody of my child,,,, but she got to live in the house and i got the pay the morgage and the only reason for that was I moved out the house for her to have space and think about things,,,,, as i NEVER fucking knew she had another fucking bloke,, yes i WAS a fucking cunt back then !!!!

i wasnt a TOTAL cunt though,, i bought the leather sofas that got delivered 3 weeks before we split so i also took them out,,,,,, but im not a heartless cunt,,,,, i found a set of sofas at a local council estates bins and put them in the flat in place of mine,,, after me and me mates pissed on em first , i also took my tv/video and stand that i bought when i got the house but again not to be a TOTAL cunt and let the unemployed dole scroungers not miss a episode of trisha i bought a black and white 14ins tv from scope and also a tea chest to put it on as leaving it on the floor would be fucking insulting

but after paying 2 morgage payments i got given the idea of " mate,,, if you stop paying the morgage they reposess the house and what ever is sells for after the debt is payed off you get the rest,,,,, you cant live there,,, what can you lose"

so i changed bank accounts,,, never paied the morgage

oh and how can i forget the fucking CLASSIC thing i done,,,,, and this was ALL by fucking accident and NOT planned,,,,, when i was giving her money for our child she had a court order not allowing me near my own fucking home SO i had to give her 40 quid a week to her best mate who gave the cash to her,,,, 4 weeks later her best mate got the hump with her being a bitch and screwing with my mind/taking me for a cunt and became a mate of mine

CURRENTLY IM FUCKING LIVING WITH HER BEST MATE OF 10 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN FOR 7 YEARS AND WE HAVE OUR OWN FLAT AND I HAVE A CHILD WITH HER,,,,, HER BEST MATE IS CALLED NIKKI,,,,, YES NO BULLSHIT I NOT ONLY FUCKED HER BEST MATE BUT I FUCKING MARRIED HER AND HAD A CHILD WITH HER

YOU COULD WRITE A FUCKING BOOK ABOUT SOME OF MY LIFE EXPERIENCES
Old 31-01-2007, 10:39 PM
S1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ginge mate, you're a fukkin legend
Old 31-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

not really mate,,,,,,, i HONESTLY LOVE nikki and from the MOMENT i met her i wanted to fuck her as she was the best looking mate my missus had,,,, just have to thank her for being a cheating slut who cant keep her legs together for letting me have the opportunity to jump on her fit mate,,,,, even if she did think there wasnt a chance on EARTH i would ever get a chance

though ive noticed nikki wont invite her mates round to ours much for some reason and never lets me give em a lift home
Old 31-01-2007, 10:58 PM
diesel2000
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Ginge !
not really mate,,,,,,, i HONESTLY LOVE Nikki and from the MOMENT i met her i wanted to fuck her as she was the best looking mate my missus had,,,, just have to thank her for being a cheating slut who cant keep her legs together for letting me have the opportunity to jump on her fit mate,,,,, even if she did think there wasnt a chance on EARTH i would ever get a chance

though ive noticed Nikki wont invite her mates round to ours much for some reason and never lets me give em a lift home

Haha, hope my life pans out like this mate!! Fucking legend!!
Old 31-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Mr S1
I find it amazing how alot come back arselicking when they need a favour and somethings broken or gone wrong.
even mate's do that .........

ive had someone shit on me from a great hight what comes around goes
around
Old 01-02-2007, 12:33 AM
rst_cabby
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Ginge !
not really mate,,,,,,, i HONESTLY LOVE Nikki and from the MOMENT i met her i wanted to fuck her as she was the best looking mate my missus had,,,, just have to thank her for being a cheating slut who cant keep her legs together for letting me have the opportunity to jump on her fit mate,,,,, even if she did think there wasnt a chance on EARTH i would ever get a chance

though ive noticed Nikki wont invite her mates round to ours much for some reason and never lets me give em a lift home

I wonder why ????

Nah seriously fair play to you bud - why is it blokes always have to start over from scratch again ???

Meet girl - buy house - split up - loose house
Meet next girl - buy house - split up - loose house & have to start ALL OVER A FUCKING AGAIN ............
Old 01-02-2007, 07:13 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Mr S1
I find it amazing how alot come back arselicking when they need a favour and somethings broken or gone wrong.............I've had my share too take a running fucking jump off Beachy Head love.................

I can say i have never done that ! Always had mates to help me out The same cant be said for some tho
Old 01-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Lou Lou.
10K+ Poster!!

God no!! its bad enough that you spent money on there cars when you were together and when you split up that they never want to pay you ALL the money back

You have definately done the right thing by telling her where to go
Old 01-02-2007, 08:29 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Paul do you think that women use men
Old 01-02-2007, 09:33 AM
ricky_3dr
Advanced PassionFord User

Only if she gave me a blow job
Old 01-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Still missing her a lot I take it Paul?

Old 01-02-2007, 09:46 AM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Still mates with all my ex ladys.

Other half now had a rough time with it when we began but she had to deal with it.

Dont think there is on ex who i dont talk to or wouldnt help...You loved/liked them once for a reason.

Old 01-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

nothing wrong with helping an x if she helps u
Old 01-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbosystems
nothing wrong with helping an x if she wanks you off
Thats why most people's current bird's arent keen i suspect
Old 01-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Turbosystems
Super Moderator

pmsl @chip
I have had x's ring up wanting their cars fixing I just say no

chip why would you do things for an x to get wanked off u can do that yourself you big wanker