General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

talk talk carphone warehouse

Search this Thread

Old 23-01-2007, 11:15 PM
mike72168
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default talk talk carphone warehouse

anyone else on here been fo#ked up the ars by talk talk????

weve been paying for broadband from them since august but despite all my best efforts we still dont have it!! and weve had to pay wanadoo for our broadband on top to stay on line!!!

dept collectors are now on their way after we had to cancel the direct debit due to customer services refuse to return our phone calls and emails!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Old 23-01-2007, 11:28 PM
DOCK1
Regular Contributor

My sister had the same problems. The fuckers kept debiting her account. Dont know how its ended up tho?
Old 23-01-2007, 11:36 PM
S3an
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

had the same problem wid them(this isnt racist) but whats the point in some foreign indian call centre who cant understand english. often waited on the phone for hours just to be cut off problems started when i moved house and wanted to transfer my bb. when they couldnt offer what i wanted they were gonna charge me Ł80 cancellation fee(been connected with them 2 years!!!!)anyway they still proceeded to take money out of my account but i realised right away and blocked the direct debit. i got a bill yesterday stating i owe them nearly Ł200from the service from last july this is after i went into the carphone warehouse and spoke to an english person who again cancelled it and said i would be credited back. that was in august!! absolute knob jockeys who need to sort this shit out
Old 24-01-2007, 12:19 AM
KregRS
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, we had problems with them. Got phoneline with them in Nov, bb supposed to go live on 25/12, didn't happen so we rung them, told us it not their fault, could we wait a week. So we waited, then noticed that even tho the bb was meant to free, we'd been charged for it! So we cancelled, and they tried to charge us a cancellation fee for a service we hadn't even got! Now with Tesco, still got phoneline with TT, altho that had to be reconnected as they decided to cancel that when we told them to fuck off with their broadband. As for their indian call centre, useless bunch of coonts, half of them cant understand english, and the other half talk bollocks, i mean, when you can understand what they're saying.
Old 24-01-2007, 12:19 AM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

Default Re: talk talk carphone warehouse

Originally Posted by mike72168
anyone else on here been fo#ked up the ars by talk talk????

weve been paying for broadband from them since august but despite all my best efforts we still dont have it!! and weve had to pay wanadoo for our broadband on top to stay on line!!!

dept collectors are now on their way after we had to cancel the direct debit due to customer services refuse to return our phone calls and emails!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

word of warning... dont use carphone warehouse. got loads of mates who work in and run three carphone branches and listening to them talk is they're some fucked up con men. i always take friends and fam to the people i know who work there so they dont mess them up
Old 24-01-2007, 12:20 AM
KregRS
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you tried googling TalkTalk? We found a site full of complaints about their bb service, literally about 15 pages full.
Old 24-01-2007, 07:45 AM
silver
Regular Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They have been on Watchdog on the telly with their poor service.