General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Paintballing rocks!!!

Search this Thread

Old 16-01-2007, 10:00 AM
m4cK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paintballing rocks!!!

Went paintballing at weekend in milton Keynes at a venue called "Gobalistic" www.goballistic.co.uk, and it was a real blast !! , went with about 5 mates and 30 quid in my pocket and i was there 5 hours running about like rambo, would recommend it to any one! Is any one on here an experienced paintballer ? seriously thinking about buying my own automatic gun and could do with some advice !!
Old 16-01-2007, 10:08 AM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I did it seriously under protest. Got roped into it and really didn't want to.

However, it was a really good day.

Would have been alot better to have your own clothing though. The overalls provided at my local place are rank, smelly and don't really fit. Not sure what the paint is like to wash out?

Fuck they hurt though and when you get cornered it's harsh!! I was squatting behind a stack of barrels and came VERY VERY close to taking one to the cock. Makes my eyes water just thinking about it.
Old 16-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

LOVE paintball, not been in ages though

i become some sick guerrila manc, i get well into it.

Last time one of my mates was "guarding his fort" i told the lads on my team to keep him busy and fire shots at him, while i crawled through loads of shit on my belly, full-on Special Forces styleee. Crept right up behind the cunt and opened up about 15 shots point blank into his back!

he had NO clue! Screaming at me "eeeh ya, fook off you got me already you cunt!"

Paintball rules!
Old 16-01-2007, 10:46 AM
m4cK

Ya i feared getting shot in the nuts ! this guy was walking to the dead zone and took a low blow and squealed like a pig lol!! every time i walked to dead zone after that i made sure my nuts were covered , we had smoke grenades and paint bombs at this one !! so we attacked this castle with force , just caught these people running out covered in paint shouting "IM OUT DONT FUKING SHOOT ME" even tho we heard this we still shot ! quality day
Old 16-01-2007, 11:47 AM
Munch
Mr. Sparkle!

Love it!, i go quite often, got my own team & that, playing at the end of the month infact, should have our site up & running soon.

if you are going to buy a gun (marker), i would recommend a Tippman 98 Custom if you are a Newbie to paintball, Great Gun, very strong & reliable & lots of add on's you can buy like Barrels,Stocks etc for it...also very Cheap!

i have a Tippmann A-5 which is the most popular gun on the Market, lots of fun with it, specialy with the Flatline barrel i have for it, it can take out people miles away but a 98 is still very good
Old 16-01-2007, 12:37 PM
dvid
PassionFord Post Troll

Love it too, but always wear my cricket box

I went on a karting and paintball day as part of my stag weekend, and the fuckers at the paintball centre made me do the stag run:

Basically start at one end of the field and run across to the other while EVERYONE ELSE empties their un-used paintballs from the day at you from about 25 yards I counted about 25 bruises up my right hand side

Funny moment though was half way through the stag run I wiped out the other stag who was there and running in the opposite direction across the field. We were both too busy concentrating on running head down, looked up and he was there! Luckily for me I am 6ft 3 and nearly 18 stone so for him!!!

Paintballing is awesome