General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

My Bro's foot after trarrantula bite

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 03:00 PM
_DAN_
Yoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SteveW
So the 'thing' was on the loose in the house.

FUCK THAT!
Yep, all 4 of them[/quote]

Bollocks to that fella .
Old 06-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Andreas
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Lucky it wasnt in the third leg.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:21 AM
Jonzy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Thas gunno scab up nice, torch all spiders... cunts
Old 07-01-2007, 09:50 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by cossiecrew
Originally Posted by Thrush
Fuck me What a coont for not telling anyone/doing anything about it for a week Muppet

But as with other posters - I don't get why people keep poisonous spiders as pets! Okay, I cn understand keeping spiders as pets (not me, hate the eight-legged freaky fuckers Don't trust anything with more eyes than me ) but why not get em de-poison'ed? Then they don't pocess a health risk, and should you get bit, it no worse than a cat bite etc.... If it had been de-poison'ed (i don't know the real word for this lol, and it's too late to look it up) then at worst he'd have had two nice puncture wounds and a swollen foot for a few days till the bruising went down....

What did he do to get bitten tho? Generally, spiders don't bite unless a) they are starving, or b) provoked... They ain't all like the ones in the film Aracnaphoibia, just going around biting for no reason And how in the fuck did he not nitce the coont crawling up his foot? Daft cunt
venomous snakes,spiders etc etc are born with venom glands if it wasnt supposed to be there then it wouldnt of in the first place so why just not own them rather than get them modified

They are born with them cause they arent born to be kept as pets in captivity for the amusement of people who live in council houses in england, they need them in the wild, they dont need them when in your house.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by GARETH T
flipping hell Steve!

i know the chap that has got the uk's biggest collection of deadly snakes,, and he got bitten about 8 months ago and his hand still isnt right
lives in a terrest house in the rhodda valleys aswell
@ him living in a terraced house and having the largest collection in the country, fuck being his neighbour either side if they start coming through the attic!
Old 07-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Csm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Select one can of lynx and a lighter and fry the fuckers
Old 07-01-2007, 10:00 AM
Speedy Gonzalez
PassionFord Post Whore!!

looks nasty!
Old 07-01-2007, 10:07 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...i myself about 10 years ago had a reptile room in my house...i had a bull snake which was not captive bred..was biting me all the time ...thank the Lord for steve irwin as i got some good tips on how to handle it..i treated it like a venomous snake..i had to!!!!Also had king snakes a boa constricter..these where captive bred and are much tamer...used to be awesome feeding them...putting dead mice in etc...I am terrified of normal spiders but not taratulas ...i had a couple....they are quite impressive as if you got too close and wound them up they fired fine hair at you which is very irritating.....oh and the fangs fucking hell ...i never really handled those tbh..there look is worse than there venom..equivilant to a wasp sting...you can still be allergic though!

In the end my missus could stand them no longer (she hated reptiles) and said she goes or they go ...i made the wrong decision they went
Old 07-01-2007, 11:59 AM
slim20012

as above really i dont mind the big fuckers ya can see where they go its the tiddlers that get me jumpin on the chairs screaming is only spiders tho i dont like
Old 07-01-2007, 12:17 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

thats so bad i hate spiders!!

now i hate them even more!!!!

its unbelivable what they can do!!!

i hope hes ok
Old 07-01-2007, 12:20 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Bosch-Man
...i myself about 10 years ago had a reptile room in my house...i had a bull snake which was not captive bred..was biting me all the time ...thank the Lord for Steve irwin as i got some good tips on how to handle it..i treated it like a venomous snake..i had to!!!!Also had king snakes a boa constricter..these where captive bred and are much tamer...used to be awesome feeding them...putting dead mice in etc...I am terrified of normal spiders but not taratulas ...i had a couple....they are quite impressive as if you got too close and wound them up they fired fine hair at you which is very irritating.....oh and the fangs fucking hell ...i never really handled those tbh..there look is worse than there venom..equivilant to a wasp sting...you can still be allergic though!

In the end my missus could stand them no longer (she hated reptiles) and said she goes or they go ...i made the wrong decision they went
ive currently got boa constrictors,burmese pythons and royal pythons
Old 08-01-2007, 12:08 PM
Linsay
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my brother and his girlfriend just got some more beardies cossiecrew, haven't you had them before?

they are my favourite out of the other reptiles he's kept
Old 08-01-2007, 12:34 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by grey RS
my brother and his girlfriend just got some more beardies cossiecrew, haven't you had them before?

they are my favourite out of the other reptiles he's kept
yeah still got a beardie but mainly keep big snakes now
Old 08-01-2007, 03:40 PM
SteveW

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

A few years ago our mam had 6 baby iguana's from a local garden center that was closing down, we had an adult before that. Should have saw those little fookers running around the house, up the curtains. remember cutting the sofa open as 1 got inside it, They loved it in the bath lol.

A mate has a beardie, he' really cool