General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

what the f*ck is this country coming to

Search this Thread

Old 14-11-2006, 09:06 PM
Dannn
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeE30
Cunts burn the fooking lot of them, its one thing being on the drugs its another making us pay because they did wrong and landed up going cold turkey, Fuckers

Like i have said before i will take my chances with voting BNP this year...Go ahead give me the racist tag...But i see no way out with the other choices, to me the BNP are the last resort.....For all the Un-Racist waggon jumpers who will now mouth off about "ow so you want all non this colour all non this race people to be fucked off out the country" well to them YES i do, if you dont hold a current uk passport get ya fucking stuff and fuck off, if you them try to stay or regain entry you are inprisoned pending trial and forced to return to your original country...Make the UK for UK residence only....

You all say how lovely oz is but i bet they dont take the shite we do...So maybe we need a party like the BNP to level the balance up a little.....
I feel sorry for you - being so thick must be a real downer
Old 14-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Dannn

Why is he thick? More and more people are getting fed up with things and are having no choice but to turn to BNP. Put it this way, i didnt vote last time as if i would have done they would have got my vote...but i couldnt do it as i dont agree with all their policies..
Old 14-11-2006, 09:24 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok dannnnnnnnnnnnn care to elaborate on that comment or are you just another "mouth" with all the "righteous" talk......?

Wake the fuck up, we have gone too far the wrong way for it to now swing back and i think we need a little ott action to level stuff out....
Old 14-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by fordsportjay
if one party said they would send back 80% of immigrants,bring back the death penalty for certain crimes,and put a prison ship in the channel for all these herion addicts to be on,and sort out our youth with harsher punishments i would vote them in tomorrow.
uk is fucked!
Fucking bang on Thats what we need... A leader with morals, clear judgement, a will to actually make the country a better place FOR THE LEGAL TAX PAYING RESIDENTS, and most importantly - big fucking balls.... Too many pussy cunts in the government that roll over at the slightest hint of "human rights" and pay out what is OUR money (money WE, as a country of tax paying workers, earned) for fear of there being an argument or something.... Pussy's....
Old 14-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Dannn

OK...............

Cunts burn the fooking lot of them, its one thing being on the drugs its another making us pay because they did wrong and landed up going cold turkey, Fuckers

WHAT THE FUCK HAS THE ABOVE GOT TO DO WITH WHAT YOU WROTE BELOW - BNP, RACE, IMMIGRANTS. AND WHY WOULD THE ABOVE MAKE YOU VOTE BNP, DO BNP HAVE POLICY AGAINST DRUG USERS AND HUMAN RIGHT LAWS

Like i have said before i will take my chances with voting BNP this year...Go ahead give me the racist tag...But i see no way out with the other choices, to me the BNP are the last resort.....For all the Un-Racist waggon jumpers who will now mouth off about "ow so you want all non this colour all non this race people to be fucked off out the country" well to them YES i do, if you dont hold a current uk passport get ya fucking stuff and fuck off, if you them try to stay or regain entry you are inprisoned pending trial and forced to return to your original country...Make the UK for UK residence only....

You all say how lovely oz is but i bet they dont take the shite we do...So maybe we need a party like the BNP to level the balance up a little.....

Ok dannnnnnnnnnnnn care to elaborate on that comment or are you just another "mouth" with all the "righteous" talk......?

Wake the fuck up, we have gone too far the wrong way for it to now swing back and i think we need a little ott action to level stuff out....
Old 14-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Dann, the bnp dont JUST wanna get rid of multiculture....

read this

http://www.bnp.org.uk/candidates2005...esto/manf6.htm

They want to bring back stronger punishment. If they were in these DRUG BASTARDS would NOT have got a penny
Old 14-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

''12. While every effort will be made to help addicts to recover, individuals convicted of the importation and large-scale dealing of hard drugs will face the death penalty.
''

Sounds fair to me
Old 14-11-2006, 09:47 PM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

ooow its been intresting today on passionford
Old 14-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Dannn

Lee,

I am not going to bother reading anything more BNP related - sorry but I think the party is total and utter scum who's main aim is to propergate hatred and fear and indirectly cause trouble.

Anyway can you make sense of JoeE30 post.....?

Tell you what pisses me off is people who whenever they have an issue with this country end up mentioning race, muslims, immigrants etc etc when the issue is nowhere near connected!

Cheers,

Dan

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds

read this

They want to bring back stronger punishment. If they were in these DRUG BASTARDS would NOT have got a penny
Old 14-11-2006, 09:50 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Dannn
Lee,

I am not going to bother reading anything more BNP related - sorry but I think the party is total and utter scum who's main aim is to propergate hatred and fear and indirectly cause trouble.

Tell you what pisses me off is people who whenever they have an issue with this country end up mentioning race, muslims, immigrants etc etc when the issue is nowhere near connected!

Cheers,

Dan

read this

im just mearly pointing out that joes mention of BNP relates to drug users etc not just races...

As for thinking they are scum, thats how i feel about torys and their voters.. In fact, i wouldnt piss on a Tory or its voter if they were ablaze
Old 14-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Cheers,

Dan

I do Agree! BUT it is the way the country is feeling at the moment. Not just a few people on PF!
Old 14-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Dannn

But if you were ablaze would you let a tory voter put the flames out, how about a person of different race or worst still an immigrant. Would you let any of the mentioned people treat you in hospital and save your life?

Btw - I would piss (not literally) on a BNP voter to put the flames out - the same I would for anyone no matter what race, religion, colour etc etc...

Lee,

Cheers,

Dan

read this

im just mearly pointing out that joes mention of BNP relates to drug users etc not just races...

As for thinking they are scum, thats how i feel about torys and their voters.. In fact, i wouldnt piss on a Tory or its voter if they were ablaze
Old 14-11-2006, 09:58 PM
cossie350
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Fook it i might as well join in. I think your missing the point Dan people are not bothered about race, if your born British black/muslim whatever, fairplay. If not FOOK OFF back to where you came from.........

Rant over..
Old 14-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Dannn

Just says they thick to me!!

Cheers,

Dan

I do Agree! BUT it is the way the country is feeling at the moment. Not just a few people on PF!
Old 14-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

read this

Interesting reading that Lee
Old 14-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Dannn

Originally Posted by cossie350
Fook it i might as well join in. I think your missing the point Dan people are not bothered about race, if your born British black/muslim whatever, fairplay. If not FOOK OFF back to where you came from.........

Rant over..
Missing what point - please tell me what human right laws and drug addicts have to do with immigrants ?
Old 14-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Rant over..
It's very true. If you are white and born in the UK, then you British; if you are black and born in the UK, then you are British; if you are Muslim and born in the UK then you are British...

If you came here ona fucking boat and dodged the border, then you ain't British, 90% probability you don't pay taxes so you can fuck off!

Look at it this way - if you decided to get on a plane, fly to another country, sneak in, get a job for cash in hand in a local market or whatever and rent a flat, contributing nothing to the national health system, or other "nesacary" taxes, and lived scot free, would you tink that's right?
Old 14-11-2006, 10:07 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Just says they thick to me!!

Cheers,

Dan

why does it mean they are thick? Get your point over dan Or IMO STFU instead of calling folk thick..
Old 14-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Rant over..
Missing what point - please tell me what human right laws and drug addicts have to do with immigrants ?
Beacuse with this government, it's all interleaved. All these policies run the same water. It's all about our government being a bunch of pussy's with no backbone and no fight against anything.

FFS, "we" are allowing Romania and some other shit hole country to join the EU, not cos it will boost ecomony, or anything like that - it's purely becuase the the goverment will have less illegal immigrants to worry about - cos they won't be illegal!!!!!
Old 14-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 171 Likes on 148 Posts

The BNP may soon gain ground
The CONservative party USED to be the right wing alternative to Tony B.Liar and his human rights lawyer wife.

Now we have that tosser Cameron wanting to hug a hoodie the guy is soo short on balls he could be a eunuch . He slated a joke email as disgusting where most normal people would have laughed their asses off because he's too scared to appear non politically correct What choices are left to honest hard working tax paying people ?

WE need a "NO PISSING ABOUT PARTY"

Perverts and murderers get the chair

Prison would be so nasty a place that nobody would want to go back there ever.

Police would stop collecting money for the government from motorists and start fighting the crime that is rotting this country to the core.

ANYONE who moves here from another country and tries to change our way of life gets a one way trip to Afghanistan with some free pork scratchings thrown in for the trip

Any other suggestions for the manifesto welcome

Mark
Old 14-11-2006, 10:09 PM
Dannn

I have a question to all you clever peeps..............

What you do think of UK peeps that have emigrated to countries like AUS (was it popeye who did that recently from here?) ?

Do you think they should be rounded up and sent back to the UK ?

If you think its OK for them to stay there then please explain what is the different between them and immigrants in this country ?
Old 14-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Thrush

read this

Interesting reading that Lee
as said before Matt, i WOULD have voted for them last time but dont agree with their policies on non multiculture. Sure i agree with some points on the multiculture...and do believe the UK was a better place before we opened the gates...BUT its too late to go back as lots of other races now are our friends, families etc etc and the BNP could destroy all that...other than that im all for them...
Old 14-11-2006, 10:11 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Beacuse with this government, it's all interleaved. All these policies run the same water. It's all about our government being a bunch of pussy's with no backbone and no fight against anything.

FFS, "we" are allowing Romania and some other shit hole country to join the EU, not cos it will boost ecomony, or anything like that - it's purely becuase the the goverment will have less illegal immigrants to worry about - cos they won't be illegal!!!!!
well, they had the bollox to stand their ground to go into iraq...even if you agree with it or not they had backbone...
Old 14-11-2006, 10:11 PM
Mr Orange

Originally Posted by fordsportjay
if one party said they would send back 80% of immigrants,bring back the death penalty for certain crimes,and put a prison ship in the channel for all these herion addicts to be on,and sort out our youth with harsher punishments i would vote them in tomorrow.
uk is fucked!
Fucking bang on Thats what we need... A leader with morals, clear judgement, a will to actually make the country a better place FOR THE LEGAL TAX PAYING RESIDENTS, and most importantly - big fucking balls.... Too many pussy cunts in the government that roll over at the slightest hint of "human rights" and pay out what is OUR money (money WE, as a country of tax paying workers, earned) for fear of there being an argument or something.... Pussy's....
Very true words!!

BUT, where could u get such a person who could be held to his promise to make the country better??

find he/she an ill gladly vote for that person,

my mate has an interesting way of dealing with the scum who u wouldnt want in ur area, (rapists, pedos, murderers, drug dealers etc)

for the people who shouldnt EVER be released into the community, because they are a danger an always will be a danger,

kill them,

only take 5 pints of blood from them, if useable,
take all useable organs from them,

this is NOT my views on the matter, but would solve 3 problems!

1. overcrowding in prisons,
2. National shortages of blood
3. Possible shortage of donor organs,

ill repeat, this is NOT my view, just the views of a mate!

something will boil over in this country, people are fed up of bein taken for mugs an having a clueless government sayin taxs are the only way to solve every problem, payin out silly amounts of money to people who dont deserve it,
Old 14-11-2006, 10:12 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Mark - the one main thing that this country needs is a leader, and a government cabinet, that when faced with a cry of "ooh, arresting that serial killer, multi rapist, racist hate criminal in that fashion infringed his human rights" from some do goody cock smoker, can simply turn round and simply say.... "Fuck off"

Simple as that! None of this "oh, so very sorry, let him go free". Just a simple "fuck off and stop being so daft you cunt" will suffice....

Old 14-11-2006, 10:12 PM
Dannn

LOL

..........................and human right laws and drug addicts have to do with immigrants ?

Rant over..

Old 14-11-2006, 10:15 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

What you do think of UK peeps that have emigrated to countries like AUS (was it popeye who did that recently from here?) ?

If you think its OK for them to stay there then please explain what is the different between them and immigrants in this country ?
Has pops gone over there and started to try to change aussies way of living and force his culture on them OR gone over there to FIT IN THERE WAY OF LIFE as he feels its a BETTER WAY OF LIFE! They come here as it is better way of life...but continue to live how they did at home!!!

ANSWERED!
Thrush
Irritating c........

Erm, they applied, legally, throught the proper channels, for residency, were interviewed, backround checked and approved for citizenship, paid their way over there, and got jobs from which the pay back into the local community, and country...

Bit different from sneaking into the country and living off everyone like leech cunts!
cossie350

Why do you think 90% of them are going......
Old 14-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Mark - the one main thing that this country needs is a leader, and a government cabinet, that when faced with a cry of "ooh, arresting that serial killer, multi rapist, racist hate criminal in that fashion infringed his human rights" from some do goody cock smoker, can simply turn round and simply say.... "Fuck off"

Simple as that! None of this "oh, so very sorry, let him go free". Just a simple "fuck off and stop being so daft you cunt" will suffice....

yep we need someone in power..WITH power!

Id be suprised if the BNP dont get a LOT of voted next time...wont get in tho...
Old 14-11-2006, 10:17 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok dannnnnn how do you want me to expalin this to you, i can either shout and scream in a totally childish way or you can go re-read my post and not pick out the race card parts like you have done. I have NOT slated any colours or race's, what i have said is i belive in SOME of the BNP's points and i would rather a party who have the balls to grab this shit hole piss infested country by the balls and drag it back to a decent place to live....

Can you honestly sit there and say that the majority of this country are happy with the way things are and that the others are thick racist's??

No, well then we agree. This country is way too soft..I could go on for days about the government we have in place right now and the fact that they are the ones to give control over to the EU or the fact that they (t.blair) had a hand in the passing of the human rights bill, all these things have led to increase in crime rates, increase in social unrest, race crimes, taxes, immigration, non-punishment of crimes that would have yrs ago landed you with life, when it ment life... etc etc which have all contributed to the bigger picture......

If you think this is all ok then you my friend are the thick one and anyway we give everyother cunt in the country the right to have their freedom of speech, religion and so on .

Well those are my views, thanks but i dont give a flying fuck if you agree or not, you of course can say as you please, but neither of us is right or wrong as we both have our own opinion.....
Old 14-11-2006, 10:17 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

LOL

..........................and human right laws and drug addicts have to do with immigrants ?

Rant over..

I'm not sure why you are asking the same question....? Why did you not understand from the answer? YOu asked why a topic started about drug offenders and human rights has involved the subject of government, and I told you - because policies imposed by our government on things like drug offenders and human rights are along the same principals as policies on immigrants - it's all interleaved.
Old 14-11-2006, 10:18 PM
cossie350

Id be suprised if the BNP dont get a LOT of voted next time...wont get in tho...
Fair point mate, a good vote but a wasted one
Old 14-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Dannn

LOL

I thought you clever than that - you just made yourself look like proper fool!!

Just out of interest could you describe what you perceive to be a typical immigrant - what country they come from, colour, race , religion ?

Has pops gone over there and started to try to change aussies way of living and force his culture on them OR gone over there to FIT IN THERE WAY OF LIFE as he feels its a BETTER WAY OF LIFE! They come here as it is better way of life...but continue to live how they did at home!!!

ANSWERED!
Thrush
Irritating c........

You know why tho don't you? Too many bloody immigrants

JOKE!!!!

They won't get in, because the "white supremacist race" is in the minoirty here. Like it or not we DO like in a multicultural society - even take away every single illegal immigrant and leave only british residents, white brits are outweighed by non-white brits (beit black, asian, whatever) Since the policies of the BNP mostly appeal to white brits, which are in the minority, they won't get enough seats to get into number 10.....
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

LOL

Rant over..

I'm not sure why you are asking the same question....? Why did you not understand from the answer? YOu asked why a topic started about drug offenders and human rights has involved the subject of government, and I told you - because policies imposed by our government on things like drug offenders and human rights are along the same principals as policies on immigrants - it's all interleaved.
He doesnt get his point accross very well doesnt Monte
Old 14-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

i didnt know that matt
Old 14-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

LOL

I thought you clever than that - you just made yourself look like proper fool!!

Just out of interest could you describe what you perceive to be a typical immigrant - what country they come from, colour, race , religion ?

ANSWERED!
Why does being an immigrant have to be about colour, race or religion. An immigrant is someone not native to the country they now reside in.

In my own opinion, an immigrant is someone who is in the country illegally, and is not supposed, or allowed to be here. Same thing as an illegal immigrant I guess.

You could be called James Smith, and be a natice of Texas in the USA, but if you are living in the UK illegally, then you are an immigrant. Or you could be called Bjorn and come from Sweden, but you living here illegally - you an immigrant!!!!

Immigration is the act of moving to or settling in another country or region, temporarily or permanently. An immigrant is someone who intends to reside permanently, and not a casual visitor or traveler. Immigration means "in-migration" into a country, and is the reverse of emigration, or "out-migration." The long term and/or permanent movement of human population in general, whether into, out of, or within countries (or before the existence of recognised countries) is regarded as migration
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigrant
Old 14-11-2006, 10:27 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 171 Likes on 148 Posts

Are you one of the druggies who have just spent their payout on a broadband connection ?

Australia does not have a left wing politically correcty do gooding namby pamby government bending over backward to help the tossers and shit on the tax paying guy in the street.

People are moving there because this country is now a SHIT HOLE, they want to go because of the way of life and not to change it.

Mark
Old 14-11-2006, 10:28 PM
cossie350

Originally Posted by RS2300 4x4

Are you one of the druggies who have just spent their payout on a broadband connection ?

Australia does not have a left wing politically correcty do gooding namby pamby government bending over backward to help the tossers and shit on the tax paying guy in the street.

People are moving there because this country is now a SHIT HOLE, they want to go because of the way of life and not to change it.

Mark

Quick Reply: what the f*ck is this country coming to