General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

what the f*ck is this country coming to

Search this Thread

Old 14-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote="fordsportjaydo something before the uk expodes into a mass riot!"
[/quote]

question is.. who would win? are ther actually enough people left in this country not scrounging and taking the piss to win the day?
Old 14-11-2006, 01:00 PM
fordsportjay
PassionFord Post Whore!!

probably not judging by how many eastern europeans there are in my area now.add to that the asian extremists who want to blow everything in sight up!then all the drug riddled fuckers,then the pricks who live off the social and have no intention to better themselves,all the fuckin asbo kids who think its cool to be a no-hoper,

there is probably only 500 people left.........shit!
IM A MINORITY-GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!
Old 14-11-2006, 01:03 PM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

me too... maybe we can go to afghanistan and claim asylum?
Old 14-11-2006, 02:20 PM
rand
Regular Contributor

Tell me about it I'm a 26 yr old man, who has worked since I was able to, Paper round (Morning one I might add!!) went to college, uni and stacked shelfs in sainsbury's to pay my way all off my own back to give myself a good future now I'm a construction manager for a very large company earning a good wage yet all I see around me is the country going down the shitter, kids are little bastards have no respect and all this human rights crap,

You do wrong you pay the price, simple as, no ifs no buts

Rant Over!!
Old 14-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Cannot express how mad this makes me. My blood boils. Fooking do gooding wank toss pot fook pigs have a lot to answer for...but i doubt it will ever get any better....
Old 14-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Cawood
PassionFord Post Whore!!

WTF?!?! have i missed something?

now we're paying smackheads cos we're locked them up n not carried on supplying them their drugs?!?!?!
Old 14-11-2006, 04:29 PM
lickafish
Virgin

Default down the pan

Hi all can I join in?
its true, it is going well and truly down the pan, I work in an industry where all I see all day are benefit wallers, they cant get a job but they can spend all day gambling, who pays for them to do it? we do!! a lot of them are Romanian,polish or Turkish and they come here knowing they will get a free ride, kind of makes you think doesn't it?, I'm not at all racist and never have been but am starting to think that while Hitler was a wee tad mental, maybe ultimately he had the right idea, he just went the wrong way about it . if ever a place needed a bit of ethnic cleansing this country does.
Debs
Old 14-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Agreed Debs, and welcome to Passionford..
Old 14-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

How did this thread go from paying compensation to prisoners to ethnic cleansing in the uk?

And ethnic cleansing?? How do you suggest we do that Debs?
Old 14-11-2006, 04:46 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

don't just moan about it on a non political internet forum - take direct action if it really bothers you that much.

and if you really don't like it, you have the freedom to move to wherever you choose in europe or elsewhere if you think it will be better
Old 14-11-2006, 04:52 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by AJ THE PF GOD
How did this thread go from paying compensation to prisoners to ethnic cleansing in the uk?

...... because unfortunately for this forum, there are ill eductaed morons in here as well as in the outside world.

Hitler went about what the wrong way exactly then?
Old 14-11-2006, 04:55 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

LOL. For the record, i agree that people see this country as a free ride, not that we should rid it of all non blue eyed blondes.
Old 14-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Not getting dragged into the ethnic thing as it's just too damn sticky a subject.

I will say the junky bastards getting compensated for being made to go cold turkey in prison is a fucking joke. They chose to take illegal drugs, nobody made them and had they not they might not have ended up in prison in the first place. They went cold turkey, tough fucking luck you druggie scum
Old 14-11-2006, 05:14 PM
lickafish
Virgin

I don't mean ethnic cleansing in a racist way, I just don't see why people should be able to come here and get straight on the benefits system, get all the free NHS care they could want and never do a days work. It's not only immigrants though, it's the whole lot of them, they should scrap the benefits system and make people that are able to work get jobs. The Hitler reference was probably a bad analogy but he certainly didn't have a country full of people that haven't earned the right to live there and everybody worked. He was a complete loony but the ideology wasn't bad when you look at the UK today. its especially maddening because I pass them on the way to work when they are collecting the dole money and then they spend all day gambling and drinking and taking drugs and I have to serve them with a big shit eating grin and theres not a thing I can do about it except maybe change jobs so I don't have to look at them. fair dues to the people who really can't work there should be a system in place for them but using drugs or foreign nationality as an excuse, thats just crap. anyhow, rant over, nice to meet you guys.
Old 14-11-2006, 05:34 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

The Hitler reference was seriously il-informed, and exemplified how ignorance can spread malicious rumour.

Hitler systematically murdered, for the most part, a race of people who were already a inherent part of German/Austrian society, blaming them for the social ills of a country struggling after the punitive effect of the First World War.

In no way, shape, or form did Hitler have the "right idea".

It'd be the modern day equivalent of rounding up 6 million Hindus living in this country, and exterminating them on the grounds that people can't get on the property ladder.

Also, if you check, I wonder how many dole claiming layabouts in this country are "good old working class white English people"?
Old 14-11-2006, 05:48 PM
lickafish
Virgin

Feathers ruffled?? I have never disputed the fact that there are a large majority of UK born layabouts, but there are also a large number of immigrants that have simply come for the free ride and that is exactly what they are getting, a ride on the back of our tax bills. I have already said Hitler was a bad analogy but am not going to apologize for having an opinion, I believe that though this country has lost most things that made it great due to drugs and the rest of it, I'm sure that we still have freedom of speech don't we? people coming to this country through the proper channels should be made to work and so should the druggies and the rest of the wasters that leech off working people, as for coming through improper channels, well don't even get me started!! will you look at that, i thought I'd finished ranting!!! I definitely have now.
Debs
Old 14-11-2006, 06:09 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by lickafish
Feathers ruffled?? I have never disputed the fact that there are a large majority of UK born layabouts, but there are also a large number of immigrants that have simply come for the free ride and that is exactly what they are getting, a ride on the back of our tax bills. I have already said Hitler was a bad analogy but am not going to apologize for having an opinion, I believe that though this country has lost most things that made it great due to drugs and the rest of it, I'm sure that we still have freedom of speech don't we? people coming to this country through the proper channels should be made to work and so should the druggies and the rest of the wasters that leech off working people, as for coming through improper channels, well don't even get me started!! will you look at that, i thought I'd finished ranting!!! I definitely have now.
Debs
heyup Debs! Barnsley lass then

Youll have trouble getting your opinion heard in a right way on here One wrong word said youll be branded a racist and sent off the the town gates to be stoned to death
Old 14-11-2006, 06:32 PM
fordsportjay
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the general thought on this i think is that the rulers and rules of this country are way too soft.

if a herioin addict atacks an old lady in the street and kills her,he knows he will just go to prison at the most with free food and shelter and maybe now some compensation when he gets out!
maybe if there was the threat of a lethal injection for pre-meditated attacks etc,maybe there would be a whole lot less "incidents"all round.

this country is too soft on everyone but the working man-asians(not all)can preach about terrorism,immigrants can get a house/car/medical treatment etc,lazy layabouts get houses and all sorts of benefits.
i wonder what i would get if i closed the garage tomorrow and tried to get a house/benefits????i pay my national insurance and have done since being 16,but it probably counts for nothing.

there is a huge feeling of frustration in this country at the mo...........but things keep appearing to frustrate us more-like the payouts now for cold turkey!!!
Old 14-11-2006, 06:36 PM
radiant red
Advanced PassionFord User

Its the human rights camaigners that make me sick to my stomach

And as for the druggie bastards there rights should be out of the window the moment they commit the crimes against us normal folk for there selfish habbits
Old 14-11-2006, 06:49 PM
lickafish
Virgin

heyup Debs! Barnsley lass then

Youll have trouble getting your opinion heard in a right way on here One wrong word said youll be branded a racist and sent off the the town gates to be stoned to death [/quote]

Hi Lee,
Yeah Barnsley girl but not an official one, moved here about three years ago, loving it though, people are ace, very friendly and genuine and not afraid to tell it like it is, are you Barnsley?
Debs
Old 14-11-2006, 07:02 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Debs

aye, certailey am! Where in tarn a ya? Theres a few on here now from town. Its about time as most users seem to be southern snobs and shandy drinkers
Old 14-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Mr Sam
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by PaulCossie
Originally Posted by GARETH T
first thing we gotta do is dump euro,,,, we have less back than we give,, so what good is it?

Exactly..... why do we pump so much money into europe? (money we pay in TAX)

To support all those poor countries joining the EU and to have our lives filled with bullshit EU Legislation

WTF are we doing
exactly then they just come and move in with us the country so fooked up well the world is really......arent you just so happy to be alive
Old 14-11-2006, 07:10 PM
lickafish
Virgin

Near Wombwell, moved up from down south!! hehe, just kidding, I'm a pure bred northener.
Old 14-11-2006, 07:37 PM
The Rapid 1

I aint going into all this again, due to being viewed as a racist.

What makes me really sick is the thought of my Grandparents fighting for this country.
Seeing there friends and other family members arround them dying suffering, something not many of us on here hopefully are ever going to witness.

And for what, what did they suffer for makes me angry makes me sad.

Anyone here that had Grandparents that fought in "THE wars" just think what they would think now of the country they were willing to give the ultimate for.

Am glad they are no longer here to have to see it

Ye this country makes me sick

Steve
Old 14-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

PMSL i have not read this topic though i would just reply to topic title but i caught yours and someone else's reply. WTF immigrants are different from Assylum seekers and are fookin good for this country.

But with regards to topic title i fooking agree, make them go cold turkey it will teach them a harsh lesson not to become a druggy agian!!!!!
Old 14-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fordsportjay
the problem is we all roll over and take it.

if everyone who is unhappy about these issues all stamped their feet together or did something about it-maybe the government would listen.

As I keep saying whenever a post like this pops up. Do you write to your mp's / councillers etc? No.

At least I cannot be accused of not doing anything about a subject I care about.

And why is the Human Rights Act never used in support of the victims? What about their rights?

I also think that criminals should have all but the very basic of their "rights" removed THE MOMENT they start to commit a crime.
Old 14-11-2006, 07:51 PM
The Rapid 1

Sorry Rhys gotta dissagree with how im reading what u just put.

Dont see anyway that immigrants are good for this country.

Not one penny of what they earn here stays here it is all sent home.

So you will say they pay taxes, well ye but if the job they was doing wasnt filled by them it would be filled by a uk citizen who would also pay the tax.

There good for the government cos they keep the wages low, as to them they get paid a small fortune.

Was talking to a Polish girl yesterday, one of the nicer ones (and I mean in personality) she has worked her way up to a higher than shop floor job, but found out she was leaving soon and asked her why, her reply was "me and her now husband planned to come here for 3 years earn what they could and fuck off back home" maybe not her exact phrases, but as said she could stay and have a career her now, but no she sticking with her original "PLAN"

Steve
Old 14-11-2006, 07:56 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by The Rapid 1
"me and her now husband planned to come here for 3 years earn what they could and fuck off back home" maybe not her exact phrases, but as said she could stay and have a career her now, but no she sticking with her original "PLAN"

Steve
So are you happy that an 'immigrant's' going home or would you be happier if the 'immigrant' stayed?
Old 14-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

The Rapid 1

they pay tax of course money stays here! Plus they work for cheaper food picking etc so price of food is kept down....
Old 14-11-2006, 08:09 PM
The Rapid 1

"me and her now husband planned to come here for 3 years earn what they could and fuck off back home" maybe not her exact phrases, but as said she could stay and have a career her now, but no she sticking with her original "PLAN"

Steve
So are you happy that an 'immigrant's' going home or would you be happier if the 'immigrant' stayed?
Thats fair the way ive put it.
As ive always said I judge people as individuals, and she could do our company good with her knowledge she has learnt, and in honesty thought she was different, not out just to rape the country. But seems as if I was wrong.
If she decided she wanted to stay and make her home her then yes I'd say she would be an asset to our company and country, but as it now turns out she is like most of the others then let her go I suppose
Now the company gotta look at training someone else up to do her job, so that is gonna cost us more money, where as if they had trained a uk person that has no intentions of leaving then they would still be doing the job she was trained for.

Steve
Old 14-11-2006, 08:12 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Rapid one as above, they pay taxes (good), they use local ammenities and agian pay tax (good) lots of them live in this country just like you or I. Dont lump em will all bad ones mate. Im like you hate the people who u see on the news who slag the UK off etc etc, but they are pricks. Just like pikey scum who wants to knick our cars.

Oh and PS i fookin hate Liberal do goods. Make the fookers go cold turkey
Old 14-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Fair enough.

Anyway, this was a prisoners getting compo thread - there's plenty of immigrant threads on here that we could reserect if we want to talk about that again
Old 14-11-2006, 08:14 PM
The Rapid 1

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
The Rapid 1

they pay tax of course money stays here! Plus they work for cheaper food picking etc so price of food is kept down....
So if a uk resident did the same job they WOULDNT pay tax ????
Agree they work cheaper so our wages stay low, and also will do ANYTHING they are told, we got immigrants working on our hygeine team using all sorts of chemicals (industrial strength acids and caustics) without any form of safety gear, not even breathing masks, but they do it cos they era told to, have told them many times how dangerous it is, but they just say oh the boss said its ok
Price of food kept down, maybe u best ask a British farmer what he says to that ???

Steve
Old 14-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

farmer what he says to that ???

Steve
Steve dont get me started on Farmers i have never seen a poor one yet
Old 14-11-2006, 08:24 PM
The Rapid 1

Fair enough.

Anyway, this was a prisoners getting compo thread - there's plenty of immigrant threads on here that we could reserect if we want to talk about that again

Back on topic

If you do the crime etc, if you willing to risk losing your privileges, then so be it. You wanna do drugs etc then stay outside where you can ILLEGALY obtain it.
Not saying I ever want to end up inside, but think from what you hear it far too easy.
Depends on the crime etc obviously, but think there should be some really "harsh" prisons, if we wont bring back the death sentence, as yes mistakes could be made etc, make certain prisons worse than death maybe. For certain crimes, dont think anyone on here could argue what a padeaphille (sp) or someone who mugs and kills old women say deserves ! Not an easy life watching tv or playing pool, or being locked up with other perverts to keep them safe and all being as warped as each other

Steve
Old 14-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Kevin Sharp
PassionFord Post Whore!!

fucking ridiculous paying compensation to junkie scum thats landed themselfs inside...i was in disbeleif when i heard this...makes me sick
Old 14-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by Kevin Sharp
fucking ridiculous paying compensation to junkie scum thats landed themselfs inside...i was in disbeleif when i heard this...makes me sick
Exactley! Lets all guess what they will use their new found money on And will be back inside agian
Old 14-11-2006, 08:46 PM
The Rapid 1

Originally Posted by Rhys
Originally Posted by Kevin Sharp
Exactley! Lets all guess what they will use their new found money on And will be back inside agian
Sad but probably very true

Steve
Old 14-11-2006, 08:50 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Cunts burn the fooking lot of them, its one thing being on the drugs its another making us pay because they did wrong and landed up going cold turkey, Fuckers

Like i have said before i will take my chances with voting BNP this year...Go ahead give me the racist tag...But i see no way out with the other choices, to me the BNP are the last resort.....For all the Un-Racist waggon jumpers who will now mouth off about "ow so you want all non this colour all non this race people to be fucked off out the country" well to them YES i do, if you dont hold a current uk passport get ya fucking stuff and fuck off, if you them try to stay or regain entry you are inprisoned pending trial and forced to return to your original country...Make the UK for UK residence only....

You all say how lovely oz is but i bet they dont take the shite we do...So maybe we need a party like the BNP to level the balance up a little.....
Old 14-11-2006, 09:03 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

So you go and mug a granny for her cash ....................

Go and get your drugs...................

Get high for a while.....................

Get caught ,go to jail................

Then get paid because you wasnt treated right?

The uk is shit

Quick Reply: what the f*ck is this country coming to