General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Liverpool pasted again

Search this Thread

Old 13-11-2006, 10:05 AM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we'll see at the end of the season i guess...
Old 13-11-2006, 10:08 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by jumpin jack crash
we'll see at the end of the season i guess...
that we will!

League table will look similar to this

1. Man Utd
2. Also Rans

Old 13-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Redkop
While L'pool continue to only pay in the region of £6-7m for players, especially Crouch as a 'top class' [sic] striker, they'll never be able to compete for top honours against the obscene amount of money that Chelski and Man U pay for players.
NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Thats somthing alot of supporters from other teams forget to see!
Old 13-11-2006, 02:10 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

to the tune of oakey-cokey.............

ya put your transfer in,ya transfer out,in,out,in,out,ya shake it all about
you do the STEVEN GERRARD and
you turn around thats what its all about
oooooooooohhhhhhhh you SCOUSE BASTARD!oooooohhhhhhhh you SCOUSE BASTARD!oooooooooooooggggggggg you SCOUSE BASTARD !thats what its all about!

oh and redkop wigan ath will finish higher than you this season
Old 13-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Redkop
Member No: 39

Originally Posted by RC4
to the tune of oakey-cokey.............

ya put your transfer in,ya transfer out,in,out,in,out,ya shake it all about
you do the STEVEN GERRARD and
you turn around thats what its all about
oooooooooohhhhhhhh you SCOUSE BASTARD!oooooohhhhhhhh you SCOUSE BASTARD!oooooooooooooggggggggg you SCOUSE BASTARD !thats what its all about!

oh and redkop wigan ath will finish higher than you this season
Oh dear.... schools out for the day.... the kiddies are home.
Old 13-11-2006, 03:04 PM
Sukhy RS
LFC

@ that rhyme, it is so pathetic

I think the reds will come 3rd this season we have still got lots of games yet to play and got the champions league & carling cup to think about aswell
Old 29-11-2006, 09:50 PM
DooerEvo1
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by DooerEvo1
I had a lumpy single bet on Arsenal today......................good day.

Relegation scrap for the reds this season..................PMSL.
Relegation..... AFPMSL - look at the tables

The ironic part of it is that they are only 4 points off 3rd place
Another good result for you boys today......................

So do you think you'll stay up this season then???
Old 29-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Hardeep_Singh
While L'pool continue to only pay in the region of £6-7m for players, especially Crouch as a 'top class' [sic] striker, they'll never be able to compete for top honours against the obscene amount of money that Chelski and Man U pay for players.
NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Too right. Whilst i think im being too optimistic, i really hope such as chelsea and scumchester fook up and go bust due to big spending..then the true teams can shine through...although more chelsea,,,got to give scumheads credit where its due they bring some great players up through the ranks
Old 29-11-2006, 09:59 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Liverpool spent more than Arsenal and United this season as both had stadium work + sold players and Liverpool has still got a shit squad. Crouch, Kuyt, Belamy, NONE will score 20+

Old 29-11-2006, 10:06 PM
S1sam
Regular Contributor

shut up crouch is my favourite
Old 29-11-2006, 10:35 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Too right. Whilst i think im being too optimistic, i really hope such as chelsea and scumchester fook up and go bust due to big spending..then the true teams can shine through...
dont you mean the shite teams
Old 29-11-2006, 11:39 PM
Redkop

Originally Posted by skeg
NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Liverpool spent more than Arsenal and United this season as both had stadium work + sold players and Liverpool has still got a shit squad. Crouch, Kuyt, Belamy, NONE will score 20+

Liverpool might have wasted 12m on two players who aren't up to scratch but at least they haven't wasted 18m on one player who certainly isn't worth even 25% that - Spurs did a great job ripping MoanU off when they sold Carrick
Old 29-11-2006, 11:44 PM
Speedy Gonzalez
PassionFord Post Whore!!

NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Liverpool might have wasted 12m on two players who aren't up to scratch but at least they haven't wasted 18m on one player who certainly isn't worth even 25% that - Spurs did a great job ripping MoanU off when they sold Carrick

Old 30-11-2006, 06:05 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

[quote="Redkop"][quote="skeg"][quote="Hardeep_Singh"]

Carrick didnt look the best signing ever at the start of the Season but he has started to look half decent.

We are top of the league by 3 points,it could be 9 by the next time the Rentboys play.As for Liverpool,sort your own team out before you slag others off.

One more thing,do you stay in at night and think of names for United ? i.e Moan U,Manure etc.
Old 30-11-2006, 06:30 AM
Redkop

[quote="Coopsrst"][quote="Redkop"][quote="skeg"]

Carrick didnt look the best signing ever at the start of the Season but he has started to look half decent.

We are top of the league by 3 points,it could be 9 by the next time the Rentboys play.As for Liverpool,sort your own team out before you slag others off.

One more thing,do you stay in at night and think of names for United ? i.e Moan U,Manure etc.
No I have a life..... it amazes me how the armchair supporters come out of the woodwork to brag about being top of the table - where was your bragging for the last 2 years?

May I remind you too that this thread was started purely to diss Liverpool, are you really that dense not to think that Liverpool supporters won't defend their team? Jog on
Old 30-11-2006, 09:56 AM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Maybe he was overpriced but then so are many today. The thing is he was in the England squad and played at the world cup, nor was he playing at one of the big teams at the time.

Against Chelski recently he was man of the match for many and thats against Ballack, Lampard, Makele. How much do you think they would they go for? Even Ballack at 29/30 would command a high transfer free.

Bear in mind hes played in the premiership from the end of August to the end of November only, look at Evra and Vidic. They have been there since January 2006 and a settling in nicely now. In fact Evra scored against Everton last night. Didn't you lose to Everton?

Who would you rather have, Redkop, Carrick or the likes of Pennant and Belamy etc. So £18m for a player who plays every game or millions for 2 or 3 who sit on the bench? Also as i said come down from your high horse, stop telling others they are arm chair fans just because you think you go to games the most.

You should attend to enjoy the game not for bragging rights. Its easy to go to games, nothing rare about it. I bet you keep all your tickets just so you can tell others how many times you go rather than for your own memories. Stop getting so personal mate, its just football discussion.

By the way, whats it like to be on the same points as Reading haveing played a game more?

Old 30-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Redkop

NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Maybe he was overpriced but then so are many today. The thing is he was in the England squad and played at the world cup, nor was he playing at one of the big teams at the time.

Against Chelski recently he was man of the match for many and thats against Ballack, Lampard, Makele. How much do you think they would they go for? Even Ballack at 29/30 would command a high transfer free.

Bear in mind hes played in the premiership from the end of August to the end of November only, look at Evra and Vidic. They have been there since January 2006 and a settling in nicely now. In fact Evra scored against Everton last night. Didn't you lose to Everton?

Who would you rather have, Redkop, Carrick or the likes of Pennant and Belamy etc. So £18m for a player who plays every game or millions for 2 or 3 who sit on the bench? Also as i said come down from your high horse, stop telling others they are arm chair fans just because you think you go to games the most.

You should attend to enjoy the game not for bragging rights. Its easy to go to games, nothing rare about it. I bet you keep all your tickets just so you can tell others how many times you go rather than for your own memories. Stop getting so personal mate, its just football discussion.

By the way, whats it like to be on the same points as Reading haveing played a game more?

I wouldn't have Carrick nor Pennant/Bellamy in my team. English players command vastly over-rated prices IMO for some bizarre reason. You only have to look at Alonso and Sissoko to get players at a proper value.

Ferdinand 28m v Hyppia 2.3m and I know who'd I'd have in my team anyday. Look at the obscene amounts Chelsea and ManU have paid for English players. Yeah Rooney is a good striker [yet to really prove it this season though] but 20m and rising to 27m depending on appearances and achievements..... no way! SWP from Man City to Chelsea 21m is another example. Trying to buy the league is not something I agree with.

I bet you keep all your tickets just so you can tell others how many times you go rather than for your own memories
Season Ticket holders don't have tickets....

Are you trying to say ManU have never been lower than 1st or 2nd
Old 30-11-2006, 10:55 AM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I see the Arsenal supporters have gone quiet
Old 30-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Tas662
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

NAIL ON THE HEAD!

I wouldn't have Carrick nor Pennant/Bellamy in my team. English players command vastly over-rated prices IMO for some bizarre reason. You only have to look at Alonso and Sissoko to get players at a proper value.

Ferdinand 28m v Hyppia 2.3m and I know who'd I'd have in my team anyday. Look at the obscene amounts Chelsea and ManU have paid for English players. Yeah Rooney is a good striker [yet to really prove it this season though] but 20m and rising to 27m depending on appearances and achievements..... no way! SWP from Man City to Chelsea 21m is another example. Trying to buy the league is not something I agree with.

I bet you keep all your tickets just so you can tell others how many times you go rather than for your own memories
Season Ticket holders don't have tickets....

Are you trying to say ManU have never been lower than 1st or 2nd
Ferdinand is 10 times the player Hyppia is and you've onli got to one watch any of his appearences this season to see this. Do agree though english players are majorly over priced but then I would say rooney is worth that price tag he is a future worlds greatest. How has rooney not done much this season 7 goals int bad puts him 2nd highest scorer
Old 30-11-2006, 11:32 AM
Redkop

Originally Posted by Tas662

Ferdinand is 10 times the player Hyppia is and you've onli got to one watch any of his appearences this season to see this.
AFPMSL - now I know you're a piss taker......

Get the blinkers off matey......
Old 30-11-2006, 11:41 AM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Roll on Saturday, I'm looking forward to Martin Jol planting one right on Wenger's miserable kisser

Something Alan Pardew should of done when the hammers beat the gooners.

And, for the first time in years, the Tottenham faithful can feel very confident about travelling to the home of the scum and come away with a good result, bearing in mind it's no where near th fortress highbury used to be

Remember, we're only 14 or 15 games into the season, a lot can happen
Old 30-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

I'm going saturday... not been to the Emirates yet. Quite looking forward to going as not seen the new Stadium yet.

God knows who I will be supporting.... Spurs I guess!

I don't think I will wear my Chelsea shirt
Old 30-11-2006, 03:42 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I wouldn't m8

And for cheering on the yid's Should be a good game
Old 30-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

No I have a life..... it amazes me how the armchair supporters come out of the woodwork to brag about being top of the table - where was your bragging for the last 2 years?

May I remind you too that this thread was started purely to diss Liverpool, are you really that dense not to think that Liverpool supporters won't defend their team? Jog on [/quote]
-----------------------------------------------------
Ok nice one,i go to OT, away games and Euro games so you cant really call me an "Armchair fan" can you ? Thought not.So you can sling that comment.

Where have i been for the last 2 years? If you look at the date when i joined the site you will find it says June 2006.
Im sure you remember having conversations on the RSOC BB well before June of this year anyway.So i dont just pop on to "brag" when we are top of the league.
You can stick up for your team when people "Diss" them.But you always stick up for Liverpool even though you know you are talking shite.

Jog on Isnt that term used down south ? I dont want to be associated will Cockney terms thank you very much.
Old 30-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Redkop

Sorry I can't have any respect for a Manc fans, for what they say & when they hang messages on nearly all the bridges on the East Lancs Road when Liverpool go to OT and have the mentality for this sort of puerile thing on Busby Way

The sooner Manc fans realise that no-one is jealous of them, most neutrals want Chelsea or any other club to win the league bar ManU as they are the most hated club in the Premiership. The manager, the players and the fans portray nothing but pure arrogance.

You don't want to be associated with cockney terms, that's rich seeing as 75% of those that go to OT are cockney...... that's quality... so who's talking shite now?
Old 30-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Truth hurt does it? Is that why you dont want to see them.We dont care about anyone,we love it that everyone hates us.Things are not going to change,so you might aswell get use to it.

I said Cockney TERMS. Not "i dont want anything to do with them"I will keep to my own figure of speech. Not all that "Guvnor" and "Treacle "talk.

And Liverpool dont have fans from different parts of the country do they? I dont know,places like SHROPSHIRE are not in Merseyside are they

Oh,i take it you dont think i am an "Armchair fan" anymore then ?
Old 30-11-2006, 04:22 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

The fact is that we are now only aiming for a Champions League spot, which is disappointing,the Premiership was not really going to be a genuine possibility with such a changed squad........now with the absolutely shocking start we have had,we are now only what? 3 points off 3rd place.....so realistically that gives us a very very good chance of sealing that.

We're looking good in the CL,and we're obviously a very good cup team domestically,so silverware is not too hard to imagine AGAIN this season,
now at the end of May we'll look back probably disappointed that we missed out,but happy in the knowledge that Man United have come away with Fook All AGAIN!!!! because they WILL NOT win the title this year,not a chance IMO your only saviour may be another early exit from the CL and domestic cups,that way your squad may avoid burnout for a little longer,but if you pick up ANY injuries then you are seriously screwed!

Liverpools sqaud at the mo is heavily depleted,but we still picked up 4 out of 6 points recently,ok the results are poor when you look at the teams,but they are still valuable points when your struglling,now come january when Rafa can 'adjust' again,then we should have our usual late season run of form and more than likely close the gap on the Mancs and the probable winners Chelski
Old 30-11-2006, 04:28 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

We are fucked if we get any injuries mate.Rooney,Ronaldo or Scholes and we can kiss the title challenge goodbye.

We will get to the knock out stages mate.If we win the group we could go one step further.Dont think we will win it though.Squad needs to be bigger and it needs a bit more experiance.

You never know though,just look at Liverpool the other year.They were the last team you would of thought winning it
Old 30-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Redkop

Originally Posted by Coopsrst
Truth hurt does it? Is that why you dont want to see them.We dont care about anyone,we love it that everyone hates us.Things are not going to change,so you might aswell get use to it.

I said Cockney TERMS. Not "i dont want anything to do with them"I will keep to my own figure of speech. Not all that "Guvnor" and "Treacle "talk.

And Liverpool dont have fans from different parts of the country do they? I dont know,places like SHROPSHIRE are not in Merseyside are they

Whatever!

I have no interest what a Manc fan thinks or says... tbh it's of no consequence, but it's nice seeing you get rattled and sorry I'm not impressed one little bit that you go to away games or Europe, been there done that and seen L'pool win a cup, but I don't shout it from the treetops.
Old 30-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

what makes me laugh is, all these people banging on about liverpool this liverpool that, people seem to forget we havnt won the league for 16 years, so why all the animosity towards liverpool ? oh, i get it, its probably the 18 league titles, 5 champions leagues, 7 fa cups, and 7 league cups, and the fact that liverpool are still by far the most succesfull football team in british football history, and all of that acheived without spending stupid amounts of money, but thats what it seems to be these days, history v money, i for one dont care if liverpool are playing in the confrence, i will still be a liverpool supporter, have been for over 20 years, and will be till the day i die. so people can keep banging on about liverpool, it doesnt make no difference to me, because as long as im alive, they will never walk alone, and as far as supporters of clubs go, when your club have a trophy count like the one below, then, and only then, do you have the rite to talk about liverpool.

League Champions

1900-01 1905-06 1921-22 1922-23 1946-47
1963-64 1965-66 1972-73 1975-76 1976-77
1978-79 1979-80 1981-82 1982-83 1983-84
1985-86 1987-88 1989-90

Football Association Challenge Cup Winners

1964-65 1973-74 1985-86 1988-89 1991-92
2000-01 2005-06

League Cup Winners

1980-81 1981-82 1982-83 1983-84 1994-95
2000-01 2002-03

Football Association Charity Shield Winners

1964* 1965* 1966 1974 1976
1977* 1979 1980 1982 1986*
1988 1989 1990* 2001 2006

(*shared)

European Cup Winners

1976-77 1977-78 1980-81 1983-84 2004-05

UEFA Cup Winners

1972-73 1975-76 2000-01

European Super Cup Winners

1977 2001 2005

i still havnt come down from the high of 25th of may 2005, click this link to see why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJRl9jbKHqA
Old 30-11-2006, 07:40 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Whatever!

I have no interest what a Manc fan thinks or says... tbh it's of no consequence, but it's nice seeing you get rattled and sorry I'm not impressed one little bit that you go to away games or Europe, been there done that and seen L'pool win a cup, but I don't shout it from the treetops.
What are you on about?? Shout it from the treetops?

You said i was an "Armchair fan"I was telling you that i wasnt.So i was putting you straight.OK ??

You havent got me rattled.I see you havent commented on the things i have answered back.I.e United supporters.
It is ironic isnt it really ?.You have as many fans if not more from different places around the country and you comment on our support.
Old 30-11-2006, 07:52 PM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Fiddy UK
what makes me laugh is, all these people banging on about liverpool this liverpool that, people seem to forget we havnt won the league for 16 years, so why all the animosity towards liverpool ? oh, i get it, its probably the 18 league titles, 5 champions leagues, 7 fa cups, and 7 league cups, and the fact that liverpool are still by far the most succesfull football team in british football history, and all of that acheived without spending stupid amounts of money, but thats what it seems to be these days, history v money, i for one dont care if liverpool are playing in the confrence, i will still be a liverpool supporter, have been for over 20 years, and will be till the day i die. so people can keep banging on about liverpool, it doesnt make no difference to me, because as long as im alive, they will never walk alone, and as far as supporters of clubs go, when your club have a trophy count like the one below, then, and only then, do you have the rite to talk about liverpool.

League Champions

1985-86 1987-88 1989-90

2000-01 2005-06

League Cup Winners

2000-01 2002-03

(*shared)

European Cup Winners

UEFA Cup Winners

1972-73 1975-76 2000-01

1977 2001 2005

i still havnt come down from the high of 25th of may 2005, click this link to see why.

FAO everyone,you are not allowed to talk about Liverpool FC until you have won nearer enough the same amount of cups than them.

Does not matter if in 30 years time they are in the conference,have not won a cup for 30 years and they only have 100 people going to their home games.

They still have a fantastic cabinet full of trophies,so you cannot talk about them.

Get a grip,it is football.Anyone can talk about whoever they want.

I guess you dont talk about Charlton because they are bottom of the table and havent won a major cup for years

By the way,it is 17 years
Old 30-11-2006, 08:19 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

League Champions

1985-86 1987-88 1989-90

2000-01 2005-06

League Cup Winners

2000-01 2002-03

(*shared)

European Cup Winners

UEFA Cup Winners

1972-73 1975-76 2000-01

1977 2001 2005

FAO everyone,you are not allowed to talk about Liverpool FC until you have won nearer enough the same amount of cups than them.

Does not matter if in 30 years time they are in the conference,have not won a cup for 30 years and they only have 100 people going to their home games.

They still have a fantastic cabinet full of trophies,so you cannot talk about them.

Get a grip,it is football.Anyone can talk about whoever they want.

I guess you dont talk about Charlton because they are bottom of the table and havent won a major cup for years

By the way,it is 17 years
its all good and well talking about liverpool, but my beef is why its always in " liverpool are shite " context. now i understand why people are jealous and envious of our highly decorated past, but where not the one's buying our way to success, were not the one's with the billionaire sugar daddy, who think the way to win football is to buy it. now obviously thats not aimed at man utd, regardless, united will always hate liverpool, and liverpool will always hate united, as a liverpool fan ive brought up to hate everything about united, from alex ferguson, to the tea lady, to the kit man, anything that says man united in anyway, i hate it, and i know they feel the same way about liverpool, which is fair enough. its not just the close proximity of liverpool and manchester that causes it, its also the fact that liverpool and united are the 2 most successfull clubs in britain. but everytime liverpool lose, or are not playing well, there's always someone quick to jump on the band wagon, my point is why ? as a liverpool fan, at the start of the season, i am always living in hope that this might be the season we actually do it, but thats usually over by november, and it turns to, well, we might win a cup or 2. and with the way chelsea can throw money around willy nilly, and basically buy who ever they need to buy, its gona be very difficult for anyone to win the league while mr abramovich is about, so why all the digs at liverpool ? were expected to win the league every season, and when we dont, its like everyone is shocked. now it hurts me to say this as an englishman, and a liverpool fan, but liverpool and england are much the same, a lot of expectation on both, without the results, which yet again, leads back to history. now chelsea lose in the champions league last week, and what gets said, nothing, not a word, now surely that should be something to have a dig about, a laugh at the billionaires in blue losing a game, the team thats cost over £300 million to build, but no, its all, liverpool are shite again. now as this is the norm over recent years, i should be used to it, but it pisses me off. but as a freind said to me the other day, a freind who has spent over £50 000 attending every newcastle game for over 10 years, home, away, europe, cups, every single game, in his words

" it could be worse, you could support newcastle "
Old 30-11-2006, 09:55 PM
pig
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

fook the chelsea/utd and scum sucking arsenal shit.up the spurs.we will stick it up there arse's come saturday afternoon.3rd and 4th is anyone of 6 teams imo as liverpool and arsenal are shit this season.there are more teams that play with heart and a bit of passion for smaller teams and aint totally drivern by large wages like some of these big time charlies for chelski,utd and the gooners. only my opinon tho
Old 01-12-2006, 05:58 AM
Coopsrst
Regular Contributor

[quote="Fiddy UK"][quote="Coopsrst"]
its all good and well talking about liverpool, but my beef is why its always in " liverpool are shite " context. now i understand why people are jealous and envious of our highly decorated past, but where not the one's buying our way to success, were not the one's with the billionaire sugar daddy, who think the way to win football is to buy it. now obviously thats not aimed at man utd, regardless, united will always hate liverpool, and liverpool will always hate united, as a liverpool fan ive brought up to hate everything about united, from alex ferguson, to the tea lady, to the kit man, anything that says man united in anyway, i hate it, and i know they feel the same way about liverpool, which is fair enough. its not just the close proximity of liverpool and manchester that causes it, its also the fact that liverpool and united are the 2 most successfull clubs in britain. but everytime liverpool lose, or are not playing well, there's always someone quick to jump on the band wagon, my point is why ? as a liverpool fan, at the start of the season, i am always living in hope that this might be the season we actually do it, but thats usually over by november, and it turns to, well, we might win a cup or 2. and with the way chelsea can throw money around willy nilly, and basically buy who ever they need to buy, its gona be very difficult for anyone to win the league while mr abramovich is about, so why all the digs at liverpool ? were expected to win the league every season, and when we dont, its like everyone is shocked. now it hurts me to say this as an englishman, and a liverpool fan, but liverpool and england are much the same, a lot of expectation on both, without the results, which yet again, leads back to history. now chelsea lose in the champions league last week, and what gets said, nothing, not a word, now surely that should be something to have a dig about, a laugh at the billionaires in blue losing a game, the team thats cost over £300 million to build, but no, its all, liverpool are shite again. now as this is the norm over recent years, i should be used to it, but it pisses me off. but as a freind said to me the other day, a freind who has spent over £50 000 attending every newcastle game for over 10 years, home, away, europe, cups, every single game, in his words

" it could be worse, you could support newcastle "
You are right,United and Liverpool will never get on.But that is a good thing.You are the team that is miles above everyone else in the "Rivalry games" City are not.City think they are but Liverpool v United anyday for me. Chelsea are not,they are a small time club with no history.10 years ago they were getting 8k a home game.They dont even fill their ground now

Dont worry about Chelsea though,their "reign" in football will be over in a couple of years when "Moneybags" is bored and fucks off.
United have no money,so they are in the same boat as everyone else.

You are not the only team who think everyone is against them.The FA cant wait to get on our backs if we behave stupid.Any other team and it is brushed under the carpet e.g Arsenal.
We were getting stick last year off everyone,papers,TV etc that we were doing it shit.What do you hear now? Nothing.

Everybody says we are arrogant.We have a History,just like Liverpool.But Arsenal and Chelsea?? That is what does my head in.What have they got to be arrogant about?

I havent said anything about Liverpool are shit in this thread.Get use to it mate,you are one of the biggest teams in the league,everyone is expecting.But when you dont win anything everyone gets on your back.