General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

kriss donald verdict

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 10:25 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kriss donald verdict

dont know if you lot south of the border will have heard much about this case,a gang of pakistani's after being involved in a fight in a club decided to do in the first white person they saw,they bundled a 15 year old boy into a car drove him around scotland then took him back to glasgow where they beat him,stabbed him 13 times then doused him in petrol while still alive,torched him and left him to die.
fucking scum got life with no release before 22-25 years,3 of them,just amazed at how calm the scottish public have been throughout this disgraceful incident just shows how civilised we are compared to these muslim scum,sure if it had been a young muslim lifted by whites and tortured and murdered would have definately have been some major civil unrest among muslims and sure it would have been in the news headlines daily nationwide,pretty sure the story has probably been suppressed south of the border though as these cunts have a bad enough rep at the moment
Old 08-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Saw it on the news earlier - what a terrible thing to have happened!

Cant understand the mentality of some people!

Justice has been done.

R.I.P
Old 08-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Tangodeltasierra3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Shoot the fuckers!!! Pure Evil
Old 08-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Tbh i aint a racist person but i do hope all the pure evil racist fucker in jail get hold of them.

IMO i would rather be in jail for 20 years with a chance of getting set free rather than being beaten then set alight alive.

Justice ant been served eye for an eye if 100% sure the accused s guilty
Old 08-11-2006, 10:47 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

even their own community is condemning them,in the muslim communitys defence their local muslim mp pulled the strings that got them extradited back to the uk as they all fled to pakistan after it happened.
could you imagine the flack though if this had happened to a muslim youth in oldham for example,and had been done by whites.world war 3 i think
the cunts have shown no remorse at all walking out the court smiling n that
Old 08-11-2006, 10:55 PM
PaulCossie
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by allbluepete
even their own community is condemning them,in the muslim communitys defence their local muslim mp pulled the strings that got them extradited back to the uk as they all fled to pakistan after it happened.
could you imagine the flack though if this had happened to a muslim youth in oldham for example,and had been done by whites.world war 3 i think
the cunts have shown no remorse at all walking out the court smiling n that
Your damn right if it was the other way around.... there would be all sorts of crap going on.

This is a very sad situation, we as a country are far more tolerant than most.... the question is where will it end
Old 08-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

They wnt be smiling when the evil fuckers get hold of them, and they will get hold of them.

The muslim community cant be held responsible for these scumbags but i see your point about there being ww3 if it was reversed.

The problem lies with a white attacking a black/asian/etc and it automatically becoming a racial attack and not cause they were chewing the white lad.

It all bollox imo and t only going to get worse, i aint a racist and i dont have the attitude that england should be purely hite but i must say it would solve a lot of problems. By that i mean if there is a high crime rate or any problem in the community its down to the english. No oe else to blame etc

Trending Topics

Old 08-11-2006, 10:58 PM
allbluepete
PassionFord Regular

did this case get much media coverage down south or even south of the border then?
Old 08-11-2006, 11:03 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

First time i've heard of it BUT i do spend a lot of time n scotland working and i dont really watch the news much
Old 08-11-2006, 11:07 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

did this case get much media coverage down south or even south of the border then?
Of course - it's been on the National News on the BBC, ITV, and Channel 4
Old 08-11-2006, 11:09 PM
radiant red
Advanced PassionFord User

Default Re: kriss donald verdict

dont know if you lot south of the border will have heard much about this case,a gang of pakistani's after being involved in a fight in a club decided to do in the first white person they saw,they bundled a 15 year old boy into a car drove him around scotland then took him back to glasgow where they beat him,stabbed him 13 times then doused him in petrol while still alive,torched him and left him to die.
fucking scum got life with no release before 22-25 years,3 of them,just amazed at how calm the scottish public have been throughout this disgraceful incident just shows how civilised we are compared to these muslim scum,sure if it had been a young muslim lifted by whites and tortured and murdered would have definately have been some major civil unrest among muslims and sure it would have been in the news headlines daily nationwide,pretty sure the story has probably been suppressed south of the border though as these cunts have a bad enough rep at the moment

thats just simply wrong
Old 08-11-2006, 11:21 PM
badboy rs
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

wat pissed me off was them cunts comin out the court all laughin, 22 years in jail aint enough for them.
imo they should be hung from their balls, evil cunts but i hope they get it hard inside
Old 08-11-2006, 11:26 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The fact they fled to pakistan speaks volumes to me, this is 'their country' while it's convenient but they'll fuck off to where they really come from when the fun stops. Utter boneless cowardly cunts who deserve every single bit of pain and torture the WILL get in prison as Alps Pacino said.

In MY experience these 'asian gangs' always need to far outnumber anyone in a fight, and for the religious amongst them, are an utter disgrace to anything they stand for. Supposed to be honourable FFS
Old 08-11-2006, 11:36 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Ad4m RST
The fact they fled to pakistan speaks volumes to me, this is 'their country' while it's convenient but they'll fuck off to where they really come from when the fun stops. Utter boneless cowardly cunts who deserve every single bit of pain and torture the WILL get in prison as Alps Pacino said.

In MY experience these 'asian gangs' always need to far outnumber anyone in a fight, and for the religious amongst them, are an utter disgrace to anything they stand for. Supposed to be honourable FFS

Look im not pakistani or muslim but them being muslim does'nt play a part in what they did.

as someone said before, it was a muslim mp who done his best to get them fuckers back.

but one thing baffles me... how do the prosiution know what the boy said in the car or how did they know that the gang had a fight with white people and took it out on the next white person they saw???? did they admit to what they did???? london got coverege bu not until it finished so if someone could help pleez
Old 08-11-2006, 11:58 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
Default verdict

Very sad to hear about these kind of things, young 15 year old white boy dead because of the colour of his skin, anthony walker killed with a ice axe because of the colour of his skin, as above where does it end and whats the world coming to?

Anyway to the blokes who killed this boy, enjoy ya porridge ya cunts

Luciano
Old 09-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by cheeky dog

Look im not pakistani or muslim but them being muslim does'nt play a part in what they did.

as someone said before, it was a muslim mp who done his best to get them fuckers back.

but one thing baffles me... how do the prosiution know what the boy said in the car or how did they know that the gang had a fight with white people and took it out on the next white person they saw???? did they admit to what they did???? london got coverege bu not until it finished so if someone could help pleez
Not attacking muslims whatsoever, mainly saying what a disgrace they are to their religion if they were.

I respect islam, and i'm not making the usual attack, but its common practice for foreign criminals to run 'home' when the fun stops.

No offence intended
Old 09-11-2006, 12:25 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cheeky dog

Not attacking muslims whatsoever, mainly saying what a disgrace they are to their religion if they were.

I respect islam, and i'm not making the usual attack, but its common practice for foreign criminals to run 'home' when the fun stops.

No offence intended

also alot of british english crims on the costa del sol aswell, aslong as these cunts get whats coming
Old 09-11-2006, 12:42 AM
Katie

I hope they feel similar discrimination in prison to that which they inflicted on an innocent schoolboy. Doesn't matter who does it to who...it's utterly disgusting. Shows what cowards they were though...would never be one on one...

Strange to think that Britain hasn't come very far since the Stephen Lawrence murder...1993 that was wasn't it?

Rip
Old 09-11-2006, 03:10 AM
lil red scort
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

imo we need to tuffen up on this shit! were almost a minority in are own country now. im not racest but its hard to stay that way when things like this happen. ive got a nipper and i want him to grow up safe not in a country run by gangs and terrorists! political correctness has turned this country to a shithole. we got terrorists ploting to blow us up in our own country as we speak. how many more kids are gona die before we all get off are arse's and do something! like i said its hard not to be racest when there killing kids and inoccent ppl! fucking scum should get death not 25 yrs. if u take a life u should loose yours end of, zero tolerence! that would soon stop the cowards!
Old 09-11-2006, 08:43 AM
SteveB
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

If I was the father of the 15 year old lad I'd be spending the next 22-25 years working out how I'm going to torture those cunts when they come out.......
Old 09-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Katie
I hope they feel similar discrimination in prison to that which they inflicted on an innocent schoolboy. Doesn't matter who does it to who...it's utterly disgusting. Shows what cowards they were though...would never be one on one...

Strange to think that Britain hasn't come very far since the Stephen Lawrence murder...1993 that was wasn't it?

Rip
Spot ON
Old 09-11-2006, 10:09 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Only happend 30 mins away from me evil bastards deserve the death sentince
Old 09-11-2006, 10:16 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

They burnt the poor kid alive for fucks sake

Go on the BBC website, and you can see a video of them just before they were deported back to Scotland. Arrogent Pakistani cunts.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:18 AM
timrud
BANNED
BANNED

And before the whole goodie two shoes brigade trundles in, I'm not calling every Pakistani arrogent....

Those 3 are Pakistani, and arrogent, FACT
Old 09-11-2006, 12:53 PM
BUK
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

evil bastards , not to far from where i am from just 20 mins down the road

hope they rot in their cells
Old 09-11-2006, 02:05 PM
cossie362
PassionFord Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would disagree on this case bein big news down south
we are only hearing about it now as the fucking scum are bein locked up
there was a small column in the telegraph when this crime first happend none of the big papers said anything about it.
im sure if the rolls were reversed it would be rammed down are throats for years
Old 09-11-2006, 02:10 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

i hope they get there heads stomped on at least 20 times a day inside
Old 09-11-2006, 02:12 PM
TrevCannon
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by badboy rs
wat pissed me off was them cunts comin out the court all laughin, 22 years in jail aint enough for them.
imo they should be hung from their balls, evil cunts but i hope they get it hard inside
Dont worry about them getting it hard they're be some mad blokes bitches!

But saw on the news i mean WTF!