General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

has Madrod changed his user name

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

Received 119 Likes on 80 Posts
Default has Madrod changed his user name

just noticed one of his previous posts had a new user name... cossygiant?
Old 08-11-2006, 10:24 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 08-11-2006, 10:47 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Yes, they wouldnt let him have cunt unfortunately
Old 08-11-2006, 10:57 PM
PaulCossie
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by MattRS1600i
pmsl............ reckon you've hit the nail on the head

(and thats not because of any type of jealousy, just that he really comes across as one )
Old 08-11-2006, 11:04 PM
radiant red
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by PaulCossie

(and thats not because of any type of jealousy, just that he really comes across as one )

hmmmm yeah id agree with that
Old 08-11-2006, 11:05 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

OMG.... the poor guy... when he sees this he'll just say "you cant be a cunt when u got a million miles per hour cossie, its a FACT"
Old 08-11-2006, 11:07 PM
radiant red

Originally Posted by cheeky dog

OMG.... the poor guy... when he sees this he'll just say "you cant be a cunt when u got a million miles per hour cossie, its a FACT"

Old 08-11-2006, 11:08 PM
PaulCossie

I thought Martin was joking...............

He's fucking not

Its actually 'cossiegiant' What an up his own arse lemon head (just imo btw)

(edit.... to add lemon... lol)
Old 08-11-2006, 11:15 PM
4x4

[quote="radiant red"]

OMG.... the poor guy... when he sees this he'll just say "you cant be a cunt when u got a million miles per hour cossie, its a FACT, BEILIVE IT OR NOT BUT I KNOW"

i've waited my whole passion ford life for this post.... any one know of any links to any previous posts of this subject that i might have missed
Old 08-11-2006, 11:26 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

[quote="4x4"]
Originally Posted by radiant red

OMG.... the poor guy... when he sees this he'll just say "you cant be a cunt when u got a million miles per hour cossie, its a FACT, BEILIVE IT OR NOT BUT I KNOW"

i've waited my whole passion ford life for this post.... any one know of any links to any previous posts of this subject that i might have missed

OMG

Old 08-11-2006, 11:28 PM
Nick.
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i wondered who the frigger was
Old 08-11-2006, 11:31 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

Received 119 Likes on 80 Posts

It wasn't meant to be a slagging post but have your fun while you can... Rodney will lash you tomorrow!
Old 08-11-2006, 11:37 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You lot may take the piss out of Rod, but he has done more with a cossie than anyone on this board (not including Martin). yes he has changed his name and im sure he will explain why if he wants to. Yet again he has done something on this board and people have re-acted in EXACTLY the way he wanted you too. the only cunts are the ones dissing him. I love PF such a source of amusement and entertainment. As MArtin said, he will tan your arses tomorrow
Old 08-11-2006, 11:43 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by CossieRich
You lot may take the piss out of Rod, but he has done more with a cossie than anyone on this board (not including Martin). yes he has changed his name and im sure he will explain why if he wants to. Yet again he has done something on this board and people have re-acted in EXACTLY the way he wanted you too. the only cunts are the ones dissing him. I love PF such a source of amusement and entertainment. As MArtin said, he will tan your arses tomorrow

Cant wait to log on 2morrow.

i did'nt take the piss, thats just the sort of thing i've read from his posts

if this is how he wanted people to re-act why would he lash us??
Old 08-11-2006, 11:53 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

he will tan your arses tomorrow
Ah, so that's how it works with your "camp"?
Old 09-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make's me laugh..

How many have actually met Rod?
Old 09-11-2006, 12:08 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

rods a sound chap and a very nice guy, will bend over backwards to help anybody. he is just set in his ways and speaks his mind, its better then speaking behind peoples back and being 2 faced.

plenty will slag him down for his comments, but those of us who know him , also know him as a wind up merchant, and boy he gets some of you wound up.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:49 AM
Anonymous
Banned

I read it with irony, ie giant cause he is physcially small, just like "tiny" who goes to the berks meets and is 20 stone+
Old 09-11-2006, 06:43 AM
Moose 130

Originally Posted by RANJ
rods a sound chap and a very nice guy, will bend over backwards to help anybody. he is just set in his ways and speaks his mind, its better then speaking behind peoples back and being 2 faced.

plenty will slag him down for his comments, but those of us who know him , also know him as a wind up merchant, and boy he gets some of you wound up.
top bloke is Rod, don't mind helping him out when he needs it.

those of you who take the piss have no idea what a bunch of wankers you appear to the people who have met Rod.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:52 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Pennywise
How many have actually met Rod?

Not very many of them will have Rad

But they still like to slag him off and call him a cunt as soon as they get chance.

LOL Make's me laugh this place, , full of 2 faced twats, i have learnt that with a few members over the last few weeks.

Old 09-11-2006, 06:58 AM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

if you actually meet rod you will find out he is actually a real nice guy.im not from the "madcamp" as its put but ive spoken to rod a few times in person and he is a top guy and has plenty of time for people who make the effort to talk to him,like rich says he is a wind up merchant and you lot take the bait.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:20 AM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

the only cunts are the ones dissing him.
I'd have to agree with that. Although not the word "dissing" as I'm not a 12 year old living in 1992 trying to write my own rap music.

Rods a great bloke and he gets loads of people to bite which you have to admire as IT'S ONLY THE INTERNET
Old 09-11-2006, 07:32 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Originally Posted by Paddy
the only cunts are the ones dissing him.
I'd have to agree with that. Although not the word "dissing" as I'm not a 12 year old living in 1992 trying to write my own rap music.

Rods a great bloke and he gets loads of people to bite which you have to admire as IT'S ONLY THE INTERNET
Hi Paddy, long time no speak.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:40 AM
vikingboy
PassionFord Regular

So many people so blinded by jealousy they have lost sight that this might actually have been funny! You lot crack me up.....I'm canceling SKY because you lot are more entertainment.

For the dumb fucks above....here you go lads....I - R - O -N - Y

ROTFL

i‧ro‧ny1  /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -nies.
1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
2. Literature.
a. a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
b. (esp. in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., esp. as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.
3. Socratic irony.
4. dramatic irony.
5. an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.
6. the incongruity of this.
7. an objectively sardonic style of speech or writing.
8. an objectively or humorously sardonic utterance, disposition, quality, etc.
[Origin: 1495–1505; < L īrōnīa < Gk eirōneía dissimulation, sarcasm, understatement, equiv. to eírōn a dissembler + -eia -y3]

—Synonyms 1, 2. Irony, sarcasm, satire indicate mockery of something or someone. The essential feature of irony is the indirect presentation of a contradiction between an action or expression and the context in which it occurs. In the figure of speech, emphasis is placed on the opposition between the literal and intended meaning of a statement; one thing is said and its opposite implied, as in the comment, “Beautiful weather, isn't it?” made when it is raining or nasty. Ironic literature exploits, in addition to the rhetorical figure, such devices as character development, situation, and plot to stress the paradoxical nature of reality or the contrast between an ideal and actual condition, set of circumstances, etc., frequently in such a way as to stress the absurdity present in the contradiction between substance and form. Irony differs from sarcasm in greater subtlety and wit. In sarcasm ridicule or mockery is used harshly, often crudely and contemptuously, for destructive purposes. It may be used in an indirect manner, and have the form of irony, as in “What a fine musician you turned out to be!” or it may be used in the form of a direct statement, “You couldn't play one piece correctly if you had two assistants.” The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflection, whereas satire and irony, arising originally as literary and rhetorical forms, are exhibited in the organization or structuring of either language or literary material. Satire usually implies the use of irony or sarcasm for censorious or critical purposes and is often directed at public figures or institutions, conventional behavior, political situations, etc.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:41 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

lol at Ian Did you think of me the other day rofl
Old 09-11-2006, 07:42 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Hi Ian
Old 09-11-2006, 07:55 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Hi
Read & digest what i am about to say.

I wish to use this site for the 'sales section' only & asked to change my name to do that in peace, within the next hour this name will be gone as you guys aint going to leave me alone. My knockers can take great satisfaction that they have hastled me off this site, I realise im beat on here & fully accept that. You have chased away your fastest ever car & im sure that was the aim amongst certain Tuners customers.
Thanks to my pals on here for telling these cretins that im genuine & a real Petrol head, unfortunately i put my car where my mouth is & that will never be popular amongst the Bull-shitting hoards that tend to be verbal on this site.
Im now putting all my eforts into what I enjoy & that means a big assault on our present Topspeed record, was talking to Mark last night & the plans are to set a record that will never be beat.
Now get back to your banter & enjoy yourselfs lads.
Rod
Old 09-11-2006, 07:55 AM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by MAD YUM
I didnt get a new topic when l changed my name
Who are you?

Old 09-11-2006, 07:58 AM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Paddy
I didnt get a new topic when l changed my name
Who are you?

I'd like to know who he is too

Old 09-11-2006, 07:58 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

I've met Rod loads of times and always got on well with him and we always have a chat. Some people in real life, can be hugely different to their internet personnas (you only have to look at Phil for that)

A lot of the time I'm not sure whether Rod is deadly serious with what he posts or is just taking the piss for a reaction, either way he does manage to rile people.

I don't like the way he and other MADettes try to make the MAD camp something elitist and they do go a long way to making people dislike them and IMO I think this could result in having an adverse effect on Mark for any future customers. Customers of any tuner should not demean anyone else's car for using a different tuner.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:07 AM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by cossiegiant
Hi

I wish to use this site for the 'sales section' only & asked to change my name to do that in peace, within the next hour this name will be gone as you guys aint going to leave me alone. My knockers can take great satisfaction that they have hastled me off this site, I realise im beat on here & fully accept that. You have chased away your fastest ever car & im sure that was the aim amongst certain Tuners customers.
Thanks to my pals on here for telling these cretins that im genuine & a real Petrol head, unfortunately i put my car where my mouth is & that will never be popular amongst the Bull-shitting hoards that tend to be verbal on this site.
Im now putting all my eforts into what I enjoy & that means a big assault on our present Topspeed record, was talking to Mark last night & the plans are to set a record that will never be beat.
Rod

Rod mate, why you posting in GD then if you changed the name to sell and buy parts, just an observation
Old 09-11-2006, 08:12 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Brannen
Hi

Rod

Rod mate, why you posting in GD then if you changed the name to sell and buy parts, just an observation
Plainly because this topic is about him personally.
Would you not reply? I certainly would.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:21 AM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

True , I suppose I would, I was gonna say what about the 6 page on from Chip yesterday but that was about Rod as well
Old 09-11-2006, 08:27 AM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

Thats it guys...

abuse people you haven't even meet.

Thats the adult thing to do....

Phil's right you know, this is a play ground!

Rod,

Hope you keep coming to the meets matey

Alex
Old 09-11-2006, 08:43 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AlexF

Thats the adult thing to do....

Alex

What.. like putting up a gormless post on an internet BB, purely stating..

" KILL ALL PAEDOS"

Old 09-11-2006, 08:45 AM
seand

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
Hi

Rod

Plainly because this topic is about him personally.
Would you not reply? I certainly would.

met rod at national day last year. really nice guy. good response and very true too!!
Old 09-11-2006, 08:46 AM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

Whats your point Dave?

It is my belief that they should be executed for their crimes....

Sorry that you feel attacking individuals on the board is a much more amusing thing to do.

Alex
Old 09-11-2006, 08:48 AM
Anonymous
Banned

True , I suppose I would, I was gonna say what about the 6 page on from Chip yesterday but that was about Rod as well
Cossie Rich told me about this post or I would not have known, simple as.

Quick Reply: has Madrod changed his user name