General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

genuine question about Veil

Search this Thread

Old 26-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

without people thinking im kicking off... i agree above totally

thats one of the things that annoy me
Old 26-10-2006, 04:10 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Oh and another thing that REALLY takes the piss..

When we went into Afghanistan to remove the taliban...the women were fed up with being beaten by the taliban and BEING FORCED to wear full veils.... Now they are saying they want to wear them.... Ya cant fooking win...
Old 26-10-2006, 04:27 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

true.

look people can think what they think of me. yes i am sick to death of the shit in this country. and I'm sure many many others are too. the reason people/i get annoyed with it all is its one rule for some people and one rule for others. if you say something and nothing gets done then its racist and people are being discriminated. but if things where the other way then you would get laughed at.

if you went to another persons country you abide by there laws etc (that's fair). but it seems when people come here you have to change things for them.

i might seem like I'm racist but fuck i am not! I'm just one unhappy person about the way that people/this country is getting treated.

for instance cant fly st George flag in some places. cause it seems offensive.. i mean fucking hell people...that's England's flag. if someone said that to a welsh, Scottish or Irish person or any other country I'm sure i would get a good shoeing.

asylum seekers getting priority over UK people on housing.. that's another thing thats fucking annoying...the list goes on of things.

you can tell people aren't happy just by the posts on here i mean all races and religions.

the government don't help. there all cunts..simple

the end of the day, our yes OUR yours and mine (every UK person) country is getting raped from the inside and it fucking pisses me off cause we cant do anything. that's why u get riots that's why you get confused people doing things harsh to people and places. its not nice it really ain't. but its cause there pissed off and i cant blame them.

sorry but that's how i feel. i just think in short..its a very sad world that we now live in i didnt mean that to be harsh what i said either

cheers
Old 26-10-2006, 05:26 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

first it was the muslim men that got picked on (fair enough, if they were bombing etc) and now the females are getting picked on, what did they do?

its obvious we rather not have them here i can tell from the various posts on here, why dont know one just say that they shud all move out? i dont get it

i rekon we should kick them ALL out of the country if none of us like them, cos we seem to be picking on them, nitpicking etc etc

who's with me?
Old 26-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oh and i thought this was a genuine question about the veil, its spireled out!
Old 26-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by ultimate sleeper
about the veil
a what?
Old 26-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

I dont want it to an English only, white only country...no way. Mixed cultures etc makes a better place imo....but not when the piss is being taken by some...and nothing being done about it....

As for the veil. I really couldnt care less about religion...all i know is that this is the UK, and IMO the veil should be removed when going into shops, petrol stations, passport control, teachers and other people working in the public sector etc...

All imo of course and no doubt some penis will brand me a racist
Old 26-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i wouldnt brand you a racist, i dont think anyones done their research via google on the whole hijab/veil thing..

any way who cares? lets say what we feel, back to my post..whos with me?
Old 26-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

racist
Old 26-10-2006, 05:47 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 27-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

first it was the muslim men that got picked on (fair enough, if they were bombing etc) and now the females are getting picked on, what did they do?

its obvious we rather not have them here i can tell from the various posts on here, why dont know one just say that they shud all move out? i dont get it

i rekon we should kick them ALL out of the country if none of us like them, cos we seem to be picking on them, nitpicking etc etc

who's with me?
????

so you're just gonna boot my mrs out the country then? nice!
Old 27-10-2006, 07:32 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Evil Diamonds
and it fucking pisses me off cause we cant do anything.
last I heard we live in a democracy. which means we should be able to change things. but you or anyone else can't be fucked to do anything about it, except winge at the keyboard.
Old 27-10-2006, 07:45 AM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

BOLLOX!

what can i do?...this aint Knightrider..."one man cant make a difference"
Old 27-10-2006, 11:38 AM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

what can we do?
Old 27-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

ultimate sleeper

i always thought you were asian?
Old 27-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
ultimate sleeper

i always thought you were asian?
did you? ...

..oh right
Old 27-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

who's with me?
As said previous, If you move to another country, then you should do your damdest to fit in with that countries society and culture, I dont mean dump all yours at passport control but at least make a decent effort, some Muslims from my own 1st hand experiance do not wish to do that.

There doesnt seem to be any issue with the (awaits the PC tossers for the next word) Blacks that came to this country for employment, they came, worked and put up with alot of shit, and in some cases still do while trying to fit in,
The Poles have come over in the Mid and post War times, worked, fitted in, no problems apart from pig headed bigots,

All I want, and i think a majority, is for them to make an attempt to fit in OUR BRITISH SOCIETY, If they dont like it, the way out is next to the way in.
Old 28-10-2006, 12:14 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Evil Diamonds
true.

for instance cant fly st George flag in some places. cause it seems offensive.. i mean fucking hell people...that's England's flag. if someone said that to a welsh, Scottish or Irish person or any other country I'm sure i would get a good shoeing.
It is actually illegal to fly the St Andrews Cross on a public building in Scotland except for 6 nominated dates each year. The rest of the time it has to be the Union flag.

Approaching 300 years of colonial imperialism in our own country, and some people still think independence is a bad idea!!!
Old 28-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Anonymous
Banned

this pisses me off - how its ok for muslims to walk round in veils yet its not ok for british people to walk around wearing bike helmets, or even hoodies that just cover your head and not your face.

I think we should all start wearing these, imagine how outraged the muslim community would be...

Old 28-10-2006, 05:04 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Porsche911r101
this pisses me off - how its ok for muslims to walk round in veils yet its not ok for british people to walk around wearing bike helmets, or even hoodies that just cover your head and not your face.

I think we should all start wearing these, imagine how outraged the muslim community would be...

where can you get em from
Old 28-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Iain Mac
Approaching 300 years of colonial imperialism in our own country, and some people still think independence is a bad idea!!!
Ive always said, If your gonna be colonised, at least find a decent country to be colonised by
Old 28-10-2006, 10:47 PM
CJBear
Part of the Furniture

Default Re: genuine question about Veil

Originally Posted by Westy
unfortunately I dont know too much about why muslim women wear veils etc...

So was just wondering, if they were to go on holiday.. what happens at Passport control?? as for all we know, it could be a man behind ??

dem pics we all seen are fakes muslim birds have a same passport like any bird full facial with no make up and all that applies. BUT they can deny removn front of male officers at passport control (as with any situation) but have/can infront of other women. The stuff about the veils is nothing religous or just male domination it a social n cultural reasons you shouldnt assume ther some beardy blokes bitch for his own oggling eyes or assume she religous nut many simply like wearing um i shoulda wore one to work had massive hangover it wa evil as satans rectum
Old 28-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 171 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsche911r101

Old 28-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

I do think it's all abit bollocks really. Personally I think Jack Straw was right on with what he said, but maybe he wasn't as tactfull about it as he could have been.

Now I am not one to tell someone what religion they can and can't belive in, nor that they can or can't follow the religious rules etc, but this veil thing does take the piss - purely one point is it is damn rude! Fuck, it's rude to wear SUNGLASSES when talking to someone, let alone a full face/body mask!

The airport security thing is also complete bollox - I don't give a shit if it's your religion etc that says you must wear a veil - in a high risk environment like an airport, or a bank for that matter, you should un-veil so as to not cause suspicion or worry. Simple as that. I would rather you feel a bit uncorfortable for an hour or so in an airport cos you have to unveil, than me feel uncomfortable for my entire flight as I don't have a clue who is under the head mask in the seat behind me!

I also think it's off that these people want/claim our human rights and want the same things we have, yet refuse to conform to the way our society is. Thats not right. If you want to be a British citizen then you have to conform to the rules and regs of Britishi citizenship.

Same as if I want to become an American citizen, I have to do it "their way"... It ain't fucking rocket science is it?!??!?!!!?!?!

They are, apparently, sick of being excluded, treated as different and secluded as minoirties, yet then go ahead and segregate themselves from "normal" society with a visual barrier. I mean come on! Use your fucking loaf!

Rant over.
Old 28-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

Old 28-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Default Re: genuine question about Veil

Originally Posted by CJBear
Originally Posted by Westy
unfortunately I dont know too much about why muslim women wear veils etc...

So was just wondering, if they were to go on holiday.. what happens at Passport control?? as for all we know, it could be a man behind ??

dem pics we all seen are fakes muslim birds have a same passport like any bird full facial with no make up and all that applies. BUT they can deny removn front of male officers at passport control (as with any situation) but have/can infront of other women. The stuff about the veils is nothing religous or just male domination it a social n cultural reasons you shouldnt assume ther some beardy blokes bitch for his own oggling eyes or assume she religous nut many simply like wearing um i shoulda wore one to work had massive hangover it wa evil as satans rectum
Sorry, but what is 'Dem'?
Old 28-10-2006, 11:08 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Thrush
I do think it's all abit bollocks really. Personally I think Jack Straw was right on with what he said, but maybe he wasn't as tactfull about it as he could have been.

Now I am not one to tell someone what religion they can and can't belive in, nor that they can or can't follow the religious rules etc, but this veil thing does take the piss - purely one point is it is damn rude! Fuck, it's rude to wear SUNGLASSES when talking to someone, let alone a full face/body mask!

The airport security thing is also complete bollox - I don't give a shit if it's your religion etc that says you must wear a veil - in a high risk environment like an airport, or a bank for that matter, you should un-veil so as to not cause suspicion or worry. Simple as that. I would rather you feel a bit uncorfortable for an hour or so in an airport cos you have to unveil, than me feel uncomfortable for my entire flight as I don't have a clue who is under the head mask in the seat behind me!

I also think it's off that these people want/claim our human rights and want the same things we have, yet refuse to conform to the way our society is. Thats not right. If you want to be a British citizen then you have to conform to the rules and regs of Britishi citizenship.

Same as if I want to become an American citizen, I have to do it "their way"... It ain't fucking rocket science is it?!??!?!!!?!?!

They are, apparently, sick of being excluded, treated as different and secluded as minoirties, yet then go ahead and segregate themselves from "normal" society with a visual barrier. I mean come on! Use your fucking loaf!

Rant over.

Old 28-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Šhatter Box
PassionFord Post Whore!!

will this country ever be what it used to be? or get any better?
Old 28-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Alex zvh cabrio
will this country ever be what it used to be? or get any better?

NOT until they bring back medievil punishment etc
Old 28-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Šhatter Box
PassionFord Post Whore!!

imo they dont have any bobbys on the beat any more thats the trouble

only the fake wanabe onces

does any one tune in to talk sport from 10-1 and listen to john gount i would vote him in to be pm he soon have the great back in to the once lost country
Old 28-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

its true this country need to go back to some old day routines.

IMHO these would work.

national services

death penalties for some crimes (murder, etc)... FUCK the human rights bollox if some one is defo 110% guilty!

castrated if ya a peado or rapist...gonna take the urge away a bit aint it lol

and let coppers/teachers/parents be able to give a slap every now and then like the old days. some of these pricks you see mouthing of coppers, teachers etc need a fucking slap to be put back in there place.

and anyone found with a weapon should get a fucked too.

just my view
Old 28-10-2006, 11:41 PM
Šhatter Box
PassionFord Post Whore!!

eu human rights thats where its all gone down hill

leave the eu i say
Old 28-10-2006, 11:45 PM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

i do mate. it pisses me off.

its like going to your dad and he says no...so you worm ya way around ya mum instead and she says yes
Old 28-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

agree evil one
Old 28-10-2006, 11:51 PM
Jemma
Dan's Ass Kicker

Originally Posted by Thrush

Rant over.
Totally agree with that!!