General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

liverpool fc - debate.

Search this Thread

Old 22-10-2006, 02:30 PM
redrsmk5
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default liverpool fc - debate.

Today at the theatre of dreamers wasnt great was it !! but im sure we will be back and soon. Im not going to start putting the knife in as im not a supporter that does that but there a still a few players in the liverpool squad and in that team today for me who simply arent good enough to pull on the shirt. Some players who are very light weight and would stuggle to get into a league 2 side, and some who are simply uncapable of performing. Even the big names are struggling. There is a lack of cohesion and im starting to question the tactics at times and what the manager is thinking off. Steven Gerrard MUST play in the middle and the rest of the team be built round him. There is no question of that.

I think 3rd would now be great and 4th a bonus.

I wont go on as could do for some time but i look forward to reading fellow liverpool supporters thoughts.
Old 22-10-2006, 02:32 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the debate is easy..they are shite
Old 22-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

to be honest mate if every player had the heart and determination of jamie carragher we would do very well indeed.
Old 22-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Sukhy RS
LFC

Liverpool arent playin so good atm, but i have still got hope in them to come in top 4 definately
Old 22-10-2006, 03:18 PM
addiction
Advanced PassionFord User

4th is the best LFC can hope for at the mo! the constant rotation doesnt work and Stevie G and Carra are nowhere near the level they should be playing at!! of all the summer buys Kuyt looks the best but will need time and games,something he wont get with the rotation system
Old 22-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Sukhy RS
LFC

I dont know why Robbie Fowler isnt playing He is a very good player with still lots of talent in him. I think liverpool should stick to 1 formation and that is 4-4-2
Old 22-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

formation and squad selection, mainly squad selection have been the reason of the crap start to the season and thats rafas fault.

today i thought he got the selection rite but formation way wrong what hes doing with gerrard i dont know, i dont even think he does. Last season and the season before that rafa was on the ball everytime.

There are some players that shouldnt play, pennant is one of them. i would never have bought him and knew rafa made a mistake buying him, hes just not good enough theres not enough quality there, but alot of people were saying diff, how wrong they are.

Aeurilo or how ever you spell it is a dodgy player i dont personally have any confidence in him and doesnt bring anything to the team.

garcia - remind me what is he good at??????

generally most of the players aren't playing there best but say what you like about crouch but he is scoring.
Old 22-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Sukhy RS
LFC

Garcia is pathetic, dont know what Rafa the gaffer see's in him

Auerilio is a good player imo just needs to be played more consitently.

The team i would select would be for the season sawp some players around is ok but not 5 or 6 players at a time though.

Goalie - Reina

Rb - Finnan
Lb - Riise
Cb - Carra
Cb - Hypia

Lm - Gonzalez
Rm - Pennant
Cm - Gerrard
Cm - Alonso (or sissoko, aint fussed)

Fc- Crouch
Fc - aint really bothered out of Fowler, Kuyt or Bellamy