General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

WOMEN....DO MY F*CKING HEAD IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 15-10-2006, 05:53 PM
COSSIE 1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WOMEN....DO MY F*CKING HEAD IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just split fom my wife she text me on friday saying she loves me but not the way she used to!!! , to say i was pissed is an understatement, she said she needed a break and a bit of time to sort her head out etc.....i phoned one of her mates to ask if she's seeing anyone and she said no, i asked my wife she said no , told her i was pissed of and go thing is since i met her 6yrs ago shes been really ill with crohns disease and ive stood by her which has been really difficult for both of us, i treat her really well and will do ANYTHING for her, the last few months she was put on a new trial drug which has helped her loads and i feel im being fooked off as shes feeling better now , to say ive been through the emotions is an understatement was really upset when she text me etc and very shocked im now 2 days later feeling really angry and lost as in what to do .......... i know we need a break etc but i cant get out of my head thats she's seeing someone else even though she probably isnt, when she's text me or rung me asking if she can pop round there's been no sorry from her and she doesnt seem bothered thats she's basically destroying my life , i havent eaten properly since friday im starving but cant bring myself to eat, i spent 3 hrs fri night staring at the wall not thinking of anything i feel numb inside and cant break out of it.
thing is ive never hit her,cheated on her, or treated her like shit, i love her so much and im not perfect but theres things ive changed that was pissing her off and she felt loads better then bang 2 months later she tells me this..........thank fuck ive still got the cossie etc but im stuck in what to do
Old 15-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats shitty news mate - gutted for you

The truth is mate, unless you treat a woamn like shit they always fook off!
They dont like being treated good (thats what i've managed to work out so far) & if theres anyone out there that understands a womans mind im sure you can make a fortune!
Old 15-10-2006, 05:59 PM
saffsta
Advanced PassionFord User

Mate i sympathise im going thorugh a similar situation and feel like shit its hard to break out of but im finally trying to find things to do to occupy my mind or ill just crumble

Wish the pain would go away and im sure in time it will but till then its total shit

Good Luck
Old 15-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

If it's got tit's or a blue oval badge it's gonna be trouble
Old 15-10-2006, 06:07 PM
G2 FSR

mate....i no what your going through. Remember,ive been there recently. Thing is, women thinks the grass is greener on the other side and it fooking aint But agree with the above, if you treat them like crap then they always come back. Thats the way it seems anyway Be strong paul and things will fall in place........Ya mates are here for ya she'll realise whats best for her
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Its shit mate, but i know what you mean about the car, when ever ive been screwed over i always think at least my cars always going to be sat on the drive
COSSIE 1

cheers all ,thing is u see these girls who want a bloke to treat them good etc........like my mate gary(G2 FSR) says they all think the grass is greener on the other side and when she has to fend for herself , she will realise how much i do for her,
she's had it easy i pay all the houshold bills i buy her clothes etc give her money, treat her really well which is why im even more fucked off ...............MAYBE IM TO NICE!!...thats my problem.........
Old 15-10-2006, 06:08 PM
G2 FSR

Originally Posted by AJ THE PF GOD ! ! !
LOL 2nd that
Old 15-10-2006, 06:09 PM
xr2i-carl
PassionFord Post Whore!!

man i feel so bad for you

you really both need to sit down and understand whats really going on see what she wants for fook sake,see if there is any other way round this maraige counsiling or taking some time out away from everyhting together to sort it!!!

how came she text you if you live together?

carl
Old 15-10-2006, 06:11 PM
COSSIE 1

hit thenail bang on the head..................................at least the blue oval aint gona fuck off though
Old 15-10-2006, 06:11 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

shit news mate

but to text you this and not tell you face to face is pretty fucking low in my book
Old 15-10-2006, 06:14 PM
COSSIE 1

Originally Posted by xr2i-carl
man i feel so bad for you

you really both need to sit down and understand whats really going on see what she wants for fook sake,see if there is any other way round this maraige counsiling or taking some time out away from everyhting together to sort it!!!

how came she text you if you live together?

carl
i work away in london and she decided that a text was the best thing...............stupid bitch oviously didnt have the guts to tell me to my face .........if im going to end a relaionship with my wife id only tell her to her face as i owe her that?????????
Old 15-10-2006, 06:16 PM
G2 FSR

She hasnt the gutts as to why she texted ya.....cos she's spending time with her mates, drilling garbage into her head. Its all fooked up, as i said to you earlier, sit down and sort it out, talk about the problems and stop being so nice.
Old 15-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Nash
Cake lover!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

What would have made me flip mate was she did it by txt, didn't even have the guts to say it to your face. I can understand you being pissed off and upset. I would atleast for when she comes around just be nice and civil and not pressure her, i know its easier said than done. Just try and spend more time with friends etc. 1.They allways help. 2.Shows you not just sat at home going ape shit!

I know what mean though don't know what i would do without Steph, was a complete wreck when almost lost her. That was my fault aswell.
Old 15-10-2006, 06:18 PM
COSSIE 1

everyone i tell ie family,friends really cant believe how she's acting etc???? everythings fine then out of the blue this??? even all u lot agree, fuck it im pissed right off .............if i find out she's screwing someone im gona fucking beat the living shit out of him and tell her to go fuck herself ............................ .btw im not going to lay a finger on her just tell her to pack her things and get the fuck out my life!!
Old 15-10-2006, 06:21 PM
G2 FSR

Mate, im glad i had the second chance as i also realised that it was mainly my fault. Dont let it get to far that she gets comfortable with her new life style.
Old 15-10-2006, 06:23 PM
COSSIE 1

Originally Posted by G2 FSR
Mate, im glad i had the second chance as i also realised that it was mainly my fault. Dont let it get to far that she gets comfortable with her new life style.
thing is mate wha else can i do .........and hurry up and get that fucking 3dr need some RS in my ife to play with
Old 15-10-2006, 06:28 PM
G2 FSR

Originally Posted by PAULDPALMER
thing is mate wha else can i do .........and hurry up and get that fucking 3dr need some RS in my ife to play with
get her back in the house....at the mo you dont no where she is, where she's staying, who she's with?? At least she'd be at home and only 7 doors up from me.......where you can crash w,ends mate if needs be Get me Ł1500 and ill be more than happy to get the 3dr
Old 15-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

You seem like a nice enough guy mate so sure someone else will come along, either that or your better off alone!

As hard as it sounds don't try and cover over the cracks now as once the line has been crossed you can't sort it like it used to be, you personally will always have in the back of your mind 'will she do it again'? and that little bit of mistrust will eat you mate!

Can't believe she just casually dropped you a text, i'd have been straight home without saying anything to her (so she didn't have the opportunity to fuck off, cowardly bitch) and have it out face to face!

Best of luck mate
Old 15-10-2006, 07:39 PM
redrsmk5

gutted for you mate....have to say though been there when they text you at work!!!! its not good when your miles from home focused on your job and earning the ŁŁŁ to keep them youre house and your car then they do that and bang...youre heads fucked!!

....good luck to you
Old 15-10-2006, 07:41 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Gutted for you mate.

Women are cunts. You really do have to treat em mean to keep em keen!

And a back hander once in a while always raises a smile!

Sorry jsut trying to ad some humour into a pretty dark topic
Old 15-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

mate the BEST thing you can do is the fucking hardest thing to do,,,, you need to go out and chill with your mates,,,,, letting bird see you as a twisted wreck aint gonna want them comming back

its a proven fact that the human mind will not accept being happy all the time,, we need shite to make us remmember what we got mate

if a bird treats a guy as there personal slave they will just cheat/get bored and move on aswell so not fair to blame just women on this one

seriously mate get going out a little and chill, get people round you and crash at a mates house,,, text her brief things,,, dont tell her what your upto,,, let her imagine it as shes gonna think the worst

dont get me wrong mind games are bollox but honestly they are how we all work !!!!

if you feel upto it mate come to blackpool this weekend and chill there with people off here,,,, you know new people and a change in surounding may help a little

if your round london area mate ill pick you up and drop you back sunday mate

we have ALL been though this mate,,,, ive been through it a few times and really needed my mates who ill never forget for helping me and that sorted my relationship out and its been better tbh

so let her do what ever,,,,, if shes gonna cheat mate shes gonna cheat,,,, you can only postpone what shes gonna do by stopping her as women can be devious and guys and girls are more loyal to women that blokes,,,,, so dont expect her mates,,,, or some of yours to be honest with ya mate

so to sumerise,,,,,,

1) chill at a mates house and someone whos gonna let ya crash there ( trust me playing playstation till 9am with just a mate and stella helps

2) come on the pissup with all of us from here and meet new people who wont remind you of the whats going on as theres so much new stuff to take in

3) only text her back and keep em impersonal and brief !!!!

any other help or you need a chat mate im always here,,,, i dont know ya but i have had a bird just turn when i knew nothing of it mate so i understand a little,,,,, tbh its prob why im less paitent now tbh,,, who knows

and if you do get back with her ( as i hope you do tbh) there will be loads of insecure moments that last for a few years to come mate,,,,, its nothing to be ashamed about as for a bird to leave you with no care about you is the same betrail as cheating tbh !!!!

good luck mate
Old 15-10-2006, 08:14 PM
LilMissRST
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

mate....i no what your going through. Remember,ive been there recently. Thing is, women thinks the grass is greener on the other side and it fooking aint But agree with the above, if you treat them like crap then they always come back.

Probably not wanted, but a female opinion..It ain't just females that behave in this way, I personally never have but I myself have been in the same situation (my other half has thought the grass was greener a few times but hes now realised it's just a browny/green colour)
Although I do have to admit that for some unknown reason (yes unknown to me, a female, aswell as unknown to you men) we do like to be treated a bit mean (apart from the footballers wife type that just want you to lavish everything on them)
I know what it's like to be starving but unable to eat a thing, going over and over things in your head...and just when you start to get it straight, bam they're on the phone or the doorstep telling you things that put you back to the square before square one.
Easy to say but don't let it get to you, if someone treats you this way then they are not worthy of your love and stress and they truly don't deserve you....but that's just my opinion

(and yes, my car was sat on the drive through it all aswell lol)
Old 15-10-2006, 08:19 PM
LilMissRST

Originally Posted by PAULDPALMER
if i find out she's screwing someone im gona fucking beat the living shit out of him and tell her to go fuck herself ............................ .btw im not going to lay a finger on her just tell her to pack her things and get the fuck out my life!!
IF she is seeing someone else, he might not know anything about you so it's not his fault and not right for you to hit him, she would be the one deserving a slap not the innocent party
Old 15-10-2006, 08:20 PM
LilMissRST

LOL 2nd that
I've got tits AND a blue oval badge so what the hell does that make me lol
Old 15-10-2006, 08:38 PM
G2 FSR

Originally Posted by LilMissRST
LOL 2nd that
TROUBLE
Old 15-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

LOL 2nd that
TROUBLE
You sooooooooooooo beat me to it!
Old 15-10-2006, 08:46 PM
G2 FSR

Old 15-10-2006, 08:57 PM
LilMissRST

Originally Posted by Dan
LOL 2nd that
TROUBLE
You sooooooooooooo beat me to it!
Yeah, thanks guys
Old 15-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Old 15-10-2006, 09:02 PM
LilMissRST

My mum always said I should've been a boy, maybe that's why
Old 15-10-2006, 09:08 PM
G2 FSR

My mum always said I should've been a boy, maybe that's why
Well your not a boy and your still TROUBLE
Old 15-10-2006, 09:15 PM
LilMissRST

Actually..Im not that much trouble, almost perfect gf material..Love cars and anything to do with them, would rather watch rallying than the usual sh!t on tv..the only horses Im interested in are the ones under a car bonnet.. the only bags Im interested in are bags with new bits in for my car..the only shoes Im interested in are brake shoes..AND ( I hope my mum don't see this) I am a total nymphomaniac and dare I say, have no problem giving (thinks of polite words) oral pleasure when ever asked..
The only things that let me down are Im not skinny and 6 feet tall with legs up to my armpits
Old 15-10-2006, 09:19 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Sorry but if your that into cars I wouldnt want you was a Girlfriend!

Thats a right turn off to me personally!

So your still Trouble!
Old 15-10-2006, 09:21 PM
LilMissRST

Old 15-10-2006, 09:27 PM
G2 FSR

I am a total nymphomaniac and dare I say, have no problem giving (thinks of polite words) oral pleasure when ever asked

Sounds good to me but into cars, doesnt do it for me.........TROUBLE!!
Old 15-10-2006, 09:31 PM
LilMissRST

Maybe I should change my name to LilMissTrouble
Old 15-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

hey gotta be said my missus likes cars,,,, shes not into them BUT she helped me on my cossie all the time,,,,,,

hell i broke her thumb when she helped me undo the crank pully on the spare cossie engine when i broke the socket and the hammer followed through onto her thumb and breaking it

AND SHE NEVER LET GO OF THE ENGINE AS SHE SEE I WAS IN A PISSED MOOD FOR BREAKING THE SOCKET,,,,, SHE DIDNT EVEN CRY

well not until i seen her hand swell up,,,,, but that was more panic

not bad for a girl whos always dressed in pink and collects teddies

see not all women are bad,,,,, sometimes us blokes are cunts too

but i REALLY am proud of my missus for having her thumb broke with a hammer and not let the tension out on the rope whilst i check my sockets damage

was a good 3 to 5 mins too might i add,,,, she had a tear comming down her face,,,,, just fucking one of em too and she was holding her breath

she wont go near the fucking garage now though,,,,,,, strange that
Old 15-10-2006, 09:39 PM
LilMissRST

I HATE pink, its not even a colour, just faded red.

It seems to me that there is just no pleasing some men
Old 15-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Maybe I should change my name to LilMissTrouble
if you want attention,,,, why not just have in your sig " i do head"

dont get me wrong im a forward person but i still cant think of any point in my life where i have told another BIRD what i dont mind doing in bed,,,,, maybe im a old fooker

dont take offence,,,, just what i personally feel about those comments from women i dont know

Quick Reply: WOMEN....DO MY F*CKING HEAD IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!