General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Another happy slapper....... er... slapped!

Search this Thread

Old 29-09-2006, 10:01 AM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

PMSL
Old 29-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Treen
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Porkie
SO ONCE AGAIN I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG

You try and argue about things you clearly know nothing about. (boxing and happy slapping in THIS case) You argue for the sake of arguing and make yourself look a twat....

Deja vu anyone???
I stopped reading after his first post - never seen so much drivel (well execpt on any other thread he posts on).
Old 29-09-2006, 10:12 AM
vroomtshh
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by JoeE30
Originally Posted by vroomtshh
Not if you have genuine power! do you not think Mike Tyson could hit you square on the jaw and knock you off your feet? thats an extreme example...

but if say 10 stone Ricky Hatton hit you cleanly when you were NOT expecting it you WOULD be on your ass!!!
Ten stone ricky Hatton hitting 15stone of me, if caught unawares, would probably put me on my ass. But I dont think he would in that situation.
I didnt say someone cant be knocked over but he doesnt look particularly heavy compared to them, and it would be hard to knock them off there feet as they are moving.
Just read this and belive that has to be the funniest thing i think i have ever seen on here....

I WILL lay all my money cars and houses on the fact that hatton could drop you with one punch even if you were stood infront of him with ya guard up....The bloke hits so hard and so fast it isnt even funny....

Have you been to see him fight....Over 100 punches thrown and connected per round for 12 rounds and has pretty much punched people into submission all his life......

roflmao
How much money, cars and houses do yo have? Yes I have seen him fight. And I have been hit harder and faster. Do you want to contact his people to arrange it, or would you prefer me to?
Old 29-09-2006, 10:41 AM
Treen

Talking of Ricky Hatton .....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006450315,00.html

now THAT I would pay good money to see.
Old 29-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

funny vid, still in 2 minds whether staged or not. the guy has punching technique and movement and imo thats prob why it was staged.

as for the knees and elbows comment... hes not remotely near enough his target to use any kind of elbow, elbows are for close quarter attack, hes stretching his to reach him arm fully extended, so his elbows are pretty much useless, you cant deliver elbows properly with an off balance torso, you will fall forward and end up striking too low

Not if you have genuine power! do you not think Mike Tyson could hit you square on the jaw and knock you off your feet? thats an extreme example...

but if say 10 stone Ricky Hatton hit you cleanly when you were NOT expecting it you WOULD be on your ass!!!
Ten stone ricky Hatton hitting 15stone of me, if caught unawares, would probably put me on my ass. But I dont think he would in that situation.
I didnt say someone cant be knocked over but he doesnt look particularly heavy compared to them, and it would be hard to knock them off there feet as they are moving.
Just read this and belive that has to be the funniest thing i think i have ever seen on here....

I WILL lay all my money cars and houses on the fact that hatton could drop you with one punch even if you were stood infront of him with ya guard up....The bloke hits so hard and so fast it isnt even funny....

Have you been to see him fight....Over 100 punches thrown and connected per round for 12 rounds and has pretty much punched people into submission all his life......

roflmao
How much money, cars and houses do yo have? Yes I have seen him fight. And I have been hit harder and faster. Do you want to contact his people to arrange it, or would you prefer me to?
you do it, let me know what he says
Old 29-09-2006, 01:00 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

Good on him, little wankers
Old 29-09-2006, 02:16 PM
slowpoke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

phil, you might be a shite belt at karate but yourenever going to be as hard as a sierra bonnet
Old 29-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slowpoke
phil, you might be a shite belt at karate but yourenever going to be as hard as a sierra bonnet
...dont get that.

Mike the first vid was pure student quality and showed he wasnt actually hitting them with any force..in the better quality closer up vid you can see he is actually making contact...not major contact though and i think the WHOLE thing is a setup...so i am still correct!

..you will be telling me all the viddeos in youve been framed are all genuine next?
Old 29-09-2006, 02:56 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

He proper blares their clot.................!!!!
Old 29-09-2006, 06:25 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

roflmao
Mate your seriously full of shit.....

And as for your cocky pm, please please dont asume i know nothing about what im talking about. You may well do, but again your full of shit.

I will just go spk to Kostya Tszyu and say that some mouth on Passionford would have taken harder faster punches and not flinched....

COCK
Old 30-09-2006, 06:03 AM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 30-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I will just go spk to Kostya Tszyu and say that some mouth on Passionford would have taken harder faster punches and not flinched....

COCK
painful
Old 30-09-2006, 06:44 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

roflmao
Mate your seriously full of shit.....

And as for your cocky pm, please please dont asume i know nothing about what im talking about. You may well do, but again your full of shit.

COCK
agree with the kostya tszyu thing.
Old 30-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Sean_RS
Advanced PassionFord User

FUCKING MINT
Old 30-09-2006, 06:46 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

Matt

what area do you train muay thai matt. i along with boxing have been doing muaythai for 5 years and it is fucking brutal... very hard to
Old 30-09-2006, 07:24 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Aint read the rest of this fuckin boring useless thread but thats fuckin quality!

Pikey little cunts got what they deserve!!! I'd have put the pair of chav cunts in a fuckin wheelchair!

Old 30-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Dave McB

there is a little guy round our way called Scott Harrison (World featherweight champion)

Reasonable guy til he gets annoyed in the pub.

Bearing in mind he is about 5ft4 and maybe weighs in at a staggering 10 stone (if even that)

*it took 7 bouncers to eject him from a club
*he broke one of their jaws
*when in court the judge referred to his punching strength as being hit with an object weighing 200lbs

Now im no small guy, an id fuckin leave him alone if he started. Would i fuck take a punch from him, expected or not.

Have u ever been hit by a ball kicked by a pro footballer??
Thats amazingly sore too, not because they are massively strong, its cos they have an excellent technique to striking the ball, its their job. Same idea with boxers.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Matt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by cheeky dog
Matt

what area do you train muay thai matt. i along with boxing have been doing muaythai for 5 years and it is fucking brutal... very hard to
sheffield - south yorkshire

wickercamp
Old 03-10-2006, 11:05 PM
OvaBoost

Originally Posted by Dave McB
there is a little guy round our way called Scott Harrison (World featherweight champion)

Reasonable guy til he gets annoyed in the pub.

Bearing in mind he is about 5ft4 and maybe weighs in at a staggering 10 stone (if even that)

*it took 7 bouncers to eject him from a club
*he broke one of their jaws
*when in court the judge referred to his punching strength as being hit with an object weighing 200lbs

Now im no small guy, an id fuckin leave him alone if he started. Would i fuck take a punch from him, expected or not.

Have u ever been hit by a ball kicked by a pro footballer??
Thats amazingly sore too, not because they are massively strong, its cos they have an excellent technique to striking the ball, its their job. Same idea with boxers.
he weighs little over 9 stone (57-60kgs)
He would nock anyone out here..let alone ricky hatton doing it.
Whoever said they could take a punch from ricky i suggest u wake the fuck up
Old 09-03-2009, 09:38 AM
tejy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

this is quality.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Ginge
www.virtualseason.net

Originally Posted by tejy
this is quality.

Way to bump this old thread, although i'm glad you did, all the internet boxers offering their own valuable insights into the world of happy slapping revenge boxing..

Fucking saddos

Ginge
Old 09-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Spiky
Professional Waffler

welcome to 2006
Old 09-03-2009, 10:39 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

Can't view the vid cos its asking me to sign in sign up bollox, but judging by what people have said on the thread its the one where two fellas walking along decide to happy slap some bird who's walking along with her fella,

the fella then springs into life with skills a bit like Roberto Duran and and batters both of them

Oh! and Pon

Luciano

Last edited by charlie luciano; 09-03-2009 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Grammer
Old 09-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Pete frst

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

welcome to the jungle................
Old 09-03-2009, 11:06 AM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Think the DeLorean reached 88mph here.