General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Another happy slapper....... er... slapped!

Search this Thread

Old 28-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Mr C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

20 punches-12 seconds, turn the volume up, you hear the contact, the guy has fought before and even looks like he is off to the gym in the vid Fair play to him, what a boyfriend
He knocked them over with a fair smack, but without gloves you feel every punch so wouldnt want to fight bare knuckle myself
No way is it a set up Bosch man, their chav mate shouts at the end, think they got a beating good and fair.
Old 28-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OvaBoost
Originally Posted by Porkie
Originally Posted by vroomtshh

Yeh but hes the smaller more insignificant brother, and no way is that guy a boxer.
TOTALLY disagree!
Thats the beauty of forums where people have the right to free speech.

IMO he doesnt have the footwork of a boxer and he was randomly throwing punches in any direction. He may have had some boxing training in the past, but in no way a boxer, or any other martial artist for that matter.

Also like you say, he has no power, which would be very strange for an angry boxer.

Everyone knows knees and elbows are the way to go anyway. Less risk of breaking knuckles that way
Radomly throwing punches!?!??!?!?!

HAVE YOU WATCHED THE VIDEO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!?

He is cleanly and accurately landing punches. Not kicks, not elbows... Fists His Guard is up, his foot work IS good!!!

BOXER! Definately! 100000%

Some people just don't have natural power... he is one of them sadly!

Still kicked their asses!!!!
Sorry but that is utter bollocks
Notice he is on gravel? His feet aint never going to get grip ant plant properly. Punch power comes from the legs upwards, if you cant get grip on the floor u cant step into your punches therefore less power
Power isn't always a natural thing either, it can be taught
Yes some boxers can develop power... the ultimate was Thomas Hearns in my opinion. Had no power early on, learned to snap and time his punches and started really hurting people.

Having boxed though, some people just hit harder than others! That guy is not a puncher in my opinion.

Trees don't grow on gravel either!

Just watched it at home. Its a bit more gay with sound actually.

Ima, by asking why it was being filmed, you clearly don't even have the intelligence to realise what this happy slapping phenomenum is about.

He wasn't pulling his punches... its just in real life people don;t get knocked out like they do in the movies
Old 28-09-2006, 06:17 PM
Simbo
Regular Contributor

Quality

IMO im with Porkie, deffo someone who boxes or has boxed in the past, punches were too good/accurate for an average ned from the street, seemed to have a boxers mentality which is why he never laid the boot in while they were on the ground, a pub brawler would have stuck the head/boot knee in,

2 of them never ganged up on him because

a. they got the shock of their lives when he whacked them
b. one of them was always on their arse till he walked away
c. they didnt really want to fight someone who was going to fight back they were cowards looking to be the bigman in front of their mates

top vid though lol
Old 28-09-2006, 06:25 PM
melzieann
Advanced PassionFord User

cheekey wankers made my laugh tho
Old 28-09-2006, 06:35 PM
dovboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Simbo
Quality

IMO im with Porkie, deffo someone who boxes or has boxed in the past, punches were too good/accurate for an average ned from the street, seemed to have a boxers mentality which is why he never laid the boot in while they were on the ground, a pub brawler would have stuck the head/boot knee in,

2 of them never ganged up on him because

a. they got the shock of their lives when he whacked them
b. one of them was always on their arse till he walked away
c. they didnt really want to fight someone who was going to fight back they were cowards looking to be the bigman in front of their mates

top vid though lol
spot on mate the guy doesnt kick them when they r down,my dad boxed for scotland b4 turning pro and would never kick someone when they r down but the thing i dont get is good boxers get big power in little punches and he cant get any power in fuckin haymakers!!

i did a bit boxing too but i dont think i would fuck wi rainbird after that frightning story he told us

Old 28-09-2006, 06:39 PM
SteveT
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Looked like a bit of a boxer to me. Very quick with the punches.

If that was me, I'd probably end up just getting the shit kicked out of me probably. Not much of a fighter

steve
Old 28-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Porkie you are very gullible and clearly have no idea about fighting!To me he looks like a boxer yes the way he moves but he is clearly pulling the punches for the camera....there is just NO force on contact apart from a slight push.

...not saying i do know anything..except i was/still a brown belt at wado ryu...although sadly not in training and aint been for about 10 years...so i would be a little rusty
Old 28-09-2006, 06:44 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X8g4FNV6o5Q

this is classic!
Old 28-09-2006, 07:15 PM
SteveB
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

You know what..... wish I'd never mentioned the word "boxer"....
Old 28-09-2006, 07:21 PM
Terry Tibbs
PassionFord Post Troll

Phil FFS.. are you on drugs? have you never seen a fight? There is no way in hell that is fake. By the looks of it, its either a drunken 'laugh' on the 2 guys behalf or the guys didn't see it coming. Probably both.
Old 28-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Flip2k3
Phil FFS.. are you on drugs? have you never seen a fight? There is no way in hell that is fake. By the looks of it, its either a drunken 'laugh' on the 2 guys behalf or the guys didn't see it coming. Probably both.
...yes i spent 11 years Martial art training as said...all i will concede to is he was holding back power.....but most probably a fake setup for website forums to put up and have a laugh about
Old 28-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Terry Tibbs
PassionFord Post Troll

Well.. here's why they were filming them.. obviously something was happening.

http://www.break.com/index/two_guys_jump_some_dude.html

I said a REAL fight.

Wonder whether he got beaten shitless afterwards? probably not.
Old 28-09-2006, 07:34 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

Yeh but hes the smaller more insignificant brother, and no way is that guy a boxer.
TOTALLY disagree!

IMO he doesnt have the footwork of a boxer and he was randomly throwing punches in any direction. He may have had some boxing training in the past, but in no way a boxer, or any other martial artist for that matter.

Also like you say, he has no power, which would be very strange for an angry boxer.

Everyone knows knees and elbows are the way to go anyway. Less risk of breaking knuckles that way

O my god, i cant belive your sayin that. ive been boxin for 5 years and if im ever in a street fight my footwork wont be up to scratch coz your working on a different type of adrenalin.

as for no power, its fucking hard to connect wiv sumone backing off but if you see when the first idiot gets up it only takes one punch to floor him again so id say thats power
Old 28-09-2006, 07:36 PM
RaVeR
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Cunts just messed with the wrong people and good on em proper gave em a beating hope they won't be thinking of doing that again
Old 28-09-2006, 07:49 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Bosch-Man
Mark you can clearly see he is NOT hitting them hard...in your words happy slapping.

As for Porkie saying you can be a boxer without power thats bollocks...all boxers are trained rigurously on a punch bag and this gets you power of course threre are different levels of power but this clip he is pulling them...if this was totally genuine this geezer is a shadow boxer
are even half of you lot boxers? not bein rude at all but when u spend a lot of time training instead of clubbing it could be offenceive telling someone their not a boxer or they're not a puncher. some times you got to improvise and if you dont have the hardest of punches (like me) you got to throw your hands like pistons flat out, simple.

i've shown this to all my camp (boxing camp) and no one has denied he is a boxer or trained in a fighting style similar to boxing.

so lets not take anything away from the guy... ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT WHEN CREDIT IS DUE...
Old 28-09-2006, 07:56 PM
Kev.H
PassionFord Post Whore!!

good fucking cunts

guy lands a couple of good punches fights are never the jackie chan scenes you want em to be anyways
Old 28-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Anonymous
Banned

...after seeing the better picture one i can now see he aint pulling punches...the Pon version was so shitty it didnt look like there was any power hitting the face.

...just goes to show..put a fucking good link up or fuck off..ROFL

Cheeky dog i merely thought the poor quality vid was a setup....for all involved and didnt look real...i have never heard of this slapping thing ..but then i aint on the net 24/7 LOL
Old 28-09-2006, 08:12 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

...after seeing the better picture one i can now see he aint pulling punches...the Pon version was so shitty it didnt look like there was any power hitting the face.

Cheeky dog i merely thought the poor quality vid was a setup....for all involved and didnt look real...i have never heard of this slapping thing ..but then i aint on the net 24/7 LOL

yeah kool dont worry
Old 28-09-2006, 08:28 PM
shane
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

He's defo got some boxing style,had his feet and his guard up! Also the way he picked his punches and turned from hitting the first guy to the second was very quick and showed he was thinkin about what he was doing!

Also the power thing,its hard to knock someone out escpecially when they are stepping away from u,because the power is wasted on them moving backwards as u make contact! Also some boxers dont have great power others are naturaly heavy handed!
Old 28-09-2006, 08:53 PM
slowpoke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Flip2k3
...yes i spent 11 years Martial art training as said...all i will concede to is he was holding back power.....but most probably a fake setup for website forums to put up and have a laugh about
Phil you are clearly talking fucking bollocks like normal
Old 28-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Yes maybe slowpoke but i am a brown belt and got a ferrari
Old 28-09-2006, 09:01 PM
Anonymous
Banned

was it white but then did it go brown when you got in your first fight?
Old 28-09-2006, 09:10 PM
cheeky dog
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by shane
He's defo got some boxing style,had his feet and his guard up! Also the way he picked his punches and turned from hitting the first guy to the second was very quick and showed he was thinkin about what he was doing!

Also the power thing,its hard to knock someone out escpecially when they are stepping away from u,because the power is wasted on them moving backwards as u make contact! Also some boxers dont have great power others are naturaly heavy handed!

THANK YOU. SOMEONE WHO CLEARLY UNDERSTANDS BOXING FROM STREET FIGHTS!!!!!!
Old 28-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Mr Sam

haha someone showed me that the other day
Old 28-09-2006, 09:39 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by chip-3door
was it white but then did it go brown when you got in your first fight?

You clearly dont understand Karate.

You dissapoint me as i thought you knew everything
Old 28-09-2006, 11:06 PM
OvaBoost

Originally Posted by cheeky dog
Mark you can clearly see he is NOT hitting them hard...in your words happy slapping.

As for Porkie saying you can be a boxer without power thats bollocks...all boxers are trained rigurously on a punch bag and this gets you power of course threre are different levels of power but this clip he is pulling them...if this was totally genuine this geezer is a shadow boxer
are even half of you lot boxers? not bein rude at all but when u spend a lot of time training instead of clubbing it could be offenceive telling someone their not a boxer or they're not a puncher. some times you got to improvise and if you dont have the hardest of punches (like me) you got to throw your hands like pistons flat out, simple.

i've shown this to all my camp (boxing camp) and no one has denied he is a boxer or trained in a fighting style similar to boxing.

so lets not take anything away from the guy... ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT WHEN CREDIT IS DUE...
I'm a boxer yeh and when someone is backing away and is out of reach it's almost impossible to be able to follow through or snap your punches, but in a street fight u will just go for it anyway. You cant say he has or hasnt got power from that video
He gets my credit...although i wouldn't of just walked away after that...they could of had knives or some shit like that
Anyway this argument has gone on long enough lol i think its a bit obvious he has had boxing training at a minimum.
Old 28-09-2006, 11:11 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

......just goes to show..put a fucking good link up or fuck off..ROFL
Pipe down you attention seeking, attempting to be controversial but failing, always taking the opposite view even when wrong, been there and done it....... in your own virtual reality, lying, bullshitting gimp.

The only thing you'd know about "a Boxer" is what the dog would do when you tried to slip one up it.

Now go stand in the corner, and come see me after class!

Old 28-09-2006, 11:13 PM
OvaBoost

^^
U dirty fucking cunt haha
Old 28-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Zetecfiesta
PassionFord Post Whore!!

top stuff definatly gave them both what they deserved!
Old 29-09-2006, 07:07 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

SO ONCE AGAIN I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG

You try and argue about things you clearly know nothing about. (boxing and happy slapping in THIS case) You argue for the sake of arguing and make yourself look a twat....

Deja vu anyone???
Old 29-09-2006, 07:14 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by cheeky dog

TOTALLY disagree!

O my god, i cant belive your sayin that. ive been boxin for 5 years and if im ever in a street fight my footwork wont be up to scratch coz your working on a different type of adrenalin.
Spot on, As I said on my earlier post I boxed for 7 years and I know just start windmilling and my technique would go to shit straight away

That guy didn't! great control, technique and a sound ass whipping administered
Old 29-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Phil,
I can't see your retraction of your bullshit comments anywhere
Old 29-09-2006, 08:52 AM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

good lad

fuckin quality
Old 29-09-2006, 09:00 AM
GazzaG
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

quality
Old 29-09-2006, 09:26 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by Mike Rainbird
Phil,
I can't see your retraction of your bullshit comments anywhere
Or his humble apology to me
Old 29-09-2006, 09:43 AM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Not if you have genuine power! do you not think Mike Tyson could hit you square on the jaw and knock you off your feet? thats an extreme example...

but if say 10 stone Ricky Hatton hit you cleanly when you were NOT expecting it you WOULD be on your ass!!!
Ten stone ricky Hatton hitting 15stone of me, if caught unawares, would probably put me on my ass. But I dont think he would in that situation.
I didnt say someone cant be knocked over but he doesnt look particularly heavy compared to them, and it would be hard to knock them off there feet as they are moving.
Just read this and belive that has to be the funniest thing i think i have ever seen on here....

I WILL lay all my money cars and houses on the fact that hatton could drop you with one punch even if you were stood infront of him with ya guard up....The bloke hits so hard and so fast it isnt even funny....

Have you been to see him fight....Over 100 punches thrown and connected per round for 12 rounds and has pretty much punched people into submission all his life......

roflmao
Old 29-09-2006, 09:46 AM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

Fucking quality!!

Nice to see them fucking with totally the wrong person

Old 29-09-2006, 09:53 AM
TrevCannon
PassionFord Post Troll

Two N00bs!

Quick Reply: Another happy slapper....... er... slapped!