General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Controversial Post???????

Search this Thread

Old 23-08-2004, 03:25 PM
Phil
Jeebus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trackers need a GPS receiver in view of the satelites (i.e. under a window) put it under metal and it will not work properly!
Old 23-08-2004, 03:27 PM
Kev.H
PassionFord Post Whore!!

first rule of security dont fucking tell anyone what you got on it escpecially on the internet !!!

an example Brom i now know u got a clifford, i will now not bother with a coat hanger I have 2 other imob's 2 look for I can guess where your car is stored ie Zoo Headquaters which u could pop along to as a customer and look for security on the premises. if not I dare say I could track your home address again using the internet etc etc (ps not that im a car theif I just work in IT) If they dont know what you got you have the upper hand but if they good enough like people said it will be gone anyways

Peeps with trackers FFS dont advertise the fact you got one if they dont know u have again gives u the upper hand and maybe a vital bit of time !

But on a flip side if they pro surely u can locate a car from the GPS tracking signal which basically tells u exactly where it is
Old 23-08-2004, 03:30 PM
ADUSR33
Advanced PassionFord User

if someone is that paranoid about leaving their car then there's no point in having the fooker...do your best to protect it and if that aint enough then deal with it..coz like someone said if someone wants yer car bad enuff they will get it no matter what
Old 23-08-2004, 03:30 PM
JAP CRAP
PassionFord Post Whore!!

think you should speak to the security company, find out who was on guard, stick some fucks in the c*nts.

not only disgraceful but very embarrassing when those cars came from norway only to have that done.
Old 23-08-2004, 03:33 PM
CozzyBrom
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kev.H
first rule of security dont fucking tell anyone what you got on it escpecially on the internet !!!

an example Brom i now know u got a clifford, i will now not bother with a coat hanger I have 2 other imob's 2 look for I can guess where your car is stored ie Zoo Headquaters which u could pop along to as a customer and look for security on the premises. if not I dare say I could track your home address again using the internet etc etc (ps not that im a car theif I just work in IT) If they dont know what you got you have the upper hand but if they good enough like people said it will be gone anyways

Peeps with trackers FFS dont advertise the fact you got one if they dont know u have again gives u the upper hand and maybe a vital bit of time !

But on a flip side if they pro surely u can locate a car from the GPS tracking signal which basically tells u exactly where it is
zoo head quaters is like a bank mate no one is getting in
i see you point then maybe we should delete our posts
Old 23-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Ima-Racing500
Advanced PassionFord User

Or just delete me
Old 23-08-2004, 04:01 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MWF
I remember Bruce saying he had done everything he could to secure his car and was amazed they managed to take it.
yep i can tell you 100% that is correct....
Old 23-08-2004, 04:07 PM
Kev.H
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by cozzybrom
Originally Posted by Kev.H

zoo head quaters is like a bank mate no one is getting in
i see you point then maybe we should delete our posts
Zoo is Fort Knox Hope u didnt take offence I just mean ur car surely a target being the huge spec it is Just its horrible to read when someone like Bruce looses there car let alone what it must be like to live out the nightmare
Old 23-08-2004, 04:08 PM
CozzyBrom
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not taken offence mate
but we can detete if you want