General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

fao stu......urgent!!!

Search this Thread

Old 22-08-2004 | 08:35 PM
the strut brace
PassionFord Post Troll

Default fao stu......urgent!!!

hi stu, carl here, well were do i start?
first of all sorry for this but totally stuck and didnt know what the fuck to do, went to nat day today and got outside the fukin gates and the car died had to push the bastard up the hill and next to the entrance and we tried for fuckin hours to get it sorted but couldnt, then got the recovery guy out and he was clueless as to why it wouldnt start, totally in a panic as to what the fuck to do i asked him to take the car to your garage as nobody else has a fucking clue where i live as you can tell by the abortion my wiring was in,etc etc, im really really sorry about my car just landing on you without bookin it in but the thought of the pricks up here pissing around and fucking it all up was a nightmare,
i feel like shite about it mate because i know you will be busy as fuck,

basically the recovery guy has taken it to his lockup for the night and will bring it to you tommorow on a trailer, i would be mega gratefull if you can squueze it in to have a look at when you get a chance this week and i would come staright down to get it out of your way, i think its summit stupid but dont know what,this is what happened...

sitting at the lights waiting to get in to nat day the queue was a nightmare and my fans still dont work so i turned the car off and on in the traffic as the traffic started moving etc and i went to turn it on again and it wouldnt start, so ended up pushin it in the place,basically theres no spark coming from the coil even though its getting a live feed , i changed the coil for a different one but it was the same, totally baffled ! so would you be an absolute fucking hero and help me out by having a look at it , sorry again stu as i know this aint on but i didnt know what the fuck to do, i will ring you tommorrow to crawl like a mother fuka, my number is 07985726472
cheers stu
carl
Old 22-08-2004 | 09:04 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Dont get stressed pal.
We close for annual holiday on Wednesday night and ive 4 cars a day in Mon, Tue,and Wed but one way or the other il sort her for you. Just be aware you will have to collect her before i go away or shes here till September

Speak to you Tomorrow Carl.
Old 22-08-2004 | 09:07 PM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

service for ya
Old 22-08-2004 | 09:13 PM
the strut brace
PassionFord Post Troll

stu , you are a fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookin hero mate service second to none mate, means a lot mate , appreciate it

fookin cossies gotta love em
Old 22-08-2004 | 09:54 PM
The DIVA
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Stu...you are a fookin diamond m8.....Having spent years in and around the trade it`s refreshing to see someone with such a positive attitude to the customer,instead of the usual coonts who don`t give a toss as long as they can fleece you for your hard earned.......I know where my money will be gettin spent.
Old 22-08-2004 | 10:01 PM
the strut brace
PassionFord Post Troll

i know exactly what you mean m8, told all my mates and word is spreading in the northeast about stu, two more of my mates will be getting work done there shortly
Old 23-08-2004 | 07:15 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Behave guys... just giving you the service id expect to get myself, nothing out of the ordinary..

Thank me when ive fixed her... cos i havent yet