General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

"Path to 9/11" two part docu-drama begins on BBC2,

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 06:59 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts
Default "Path to 9/11" two part docu-drama begins on BBC2,

As title - Harvey Keitel is in it

Should be interesting - and more fuel for the conspiracists
Old 10-09-2006, 07:00 PM
MAD EVO 4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry mate we just posted the exact same thing at the same time
Old 10-09-2006, 07:04 PM
PSL
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just tuned in too
Old 11-09-2006, 08:10 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Default Re: "Path to 9/11" two part docu-drama begins on B

Originally Posted by Thrush
As title - Harvey Keitel is in it

Should be interesting - and more fuel for the conspiracists
No, more like trying to blame Clinton (Democrats) for 911. Is there an election coming up soon? Oh yes, mid terms, in November.

Looks like Ramzi managed to escape and get a job in Eastenders!
Old 11-09-2006, 09:13 AM
PSL

Default Re: "Path to 9/11" two part docu-drama begins on B

Originally Posted by Graham S1
Looks like Ramzi managed to escape and get a job in Eastenders!
Maybe if he had acted as well as he did last night whilst he was in eastenders he may have still had a job there. I thought he played the part superbly
Old 11-09-2006, 09:33 AM
MAD EVO 4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I thought that was him , he played his part very well
Old 11-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I watched that last night and good Muslims everywhere must have been cringing when they were watching that last night, u cant help but despise the bad ones when they show that much bravado for what they were doing, I know it was dramatised but we all know thats probably what they are like
Old 11-09-2006, 05:30 PM
PSL

Decisions, decisions. Part 2 of this tonight, starts at 8:30, or The Contender at 9PM????

Old 11-09-2006, 05:36 PM
MAD EVO 4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

cheers for reminding me, i forgot it was a 2 part programme
Old 11-09-2006, 05:39 PM
cossiegreg1
PassionFord Post Troll

i seen it last night, it was good.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

even if 911 is all true straight and narrow..... then all the lead up to it, is still one FUCKED UP way of sorting out political failures. No wonder so many people in the world today have no hope (and I'm not talking about any of us sat in our nice comfy chairs.)
Old 11-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Dont forget it was all Bush, or Marshians or somthing eh Graham?
Old 11-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Pissed off!

Didn't get home till gone 9pm, and by the time I got the TV on it was nearer 10pm

Bet it ain't repeated either
Old 11-09-2006, 09:52 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

what brilliant 2 part series this has been. You know something though? The one thing that pissed me off is that they had been follwing these guys since 1995 and knew theyd pul it off,..........
Old 11-09-2006, 10:00 PM
MAD EVO 4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by the sludge
what brilliant 2 part series this has been. You know something though? The one thing that pissed me off is that they had been follwing these guys since 1995 and knew theyd pul it off,..........
Old 12-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Rhys
Dont forget it was all Bush, or Marshians or somthing eh Graham?
yes of course Rhys.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:14 AM
lukeytheduke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i thought it was excellent tv, but i downloaded somethnig from the net sayign how 9/11 was a conspiracy,

eg, numerous explosions like detonations in the towers before the collaps

the fact that recorded mobile phone conversations wouldnt work from that height

this documentry goes on for 90mins and defo gets you woundering

is it just the goverment wanting more power and this is how they done it or was it really a terrorist plot?????
Old 12-09-2006, 11:08 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by lukeytheduke
is it just the goverment wanting more power and this is how they done it or was it really a terrorist plot?????
There's no doubt about it, the government wanted more power because they are hungry for power, that's what people in government always want.

They needed an excuse to invade Iraq and the only logical way to do this was to fake terrorist action by terrorists based in Afghanistan. This was all done because Bush loves oil and has been known to drink up to 23 pints of it a day.

They organised for two TWA flights to land at military airports, the pilots and flight crew were all agents, and they transfered all the passengers to different planes and flew them to the secret Island from The Prisoner. The planes were then sent back up into the sky with remote control system prooved not to work very well in the 1960's. These allowed agents to control the planes from the ground.

To save money, because the government is so greedy, no plane was used for the strike on the North Tower. They knew nobody would be looking when it happened and faked the footage from the French Bros (actually two agents) video. You can see it's fake because if you invert the image on frame 119 and use the 'find secrets' filter on Paint Shop Pro you can make out the initials of a Pixar employee in the smoke, 119 backwards is 911 which proves this fact.

The government thought it best that they stage the attack in full public view of the world in the hope nobody from the Internet would take much notice, so they delayed the second attack on the South Tower until everyone was watching. A remote control plane was used for this. To get through the glass of the building they had to use missiles which is why you can see a pod fitted to the front of the plane. If you scan in a black and white newspaper print and use an 'enhance' filter like Scale 500% on Photoshop you can see this. Agents working for the government digitally erased the missiles on all footage while it broadcast live, the government can do this, even with home video cameras.

To make it all look genuine Bush insisted he act like a total pleb during the attack and sit listening to school kids read before legging it to Air Force One and promptly buggering off to a safe bunker to cower in.

After these attacks there were concerns that it wasn't terroristy enough, worried viewers might switch over if this didn't happen soon the government order the towers be demolished. Agents had already planted bombs in the building, not normal bombs, EMP weaponary based ones which give off no visable explosion like characteristics. You can tell this is faked because the buildings fell a lot like tower blocks do when they colapse during demolision. This has nothing to do with the fact that they were tower blocks colapsing.

Around the same time the government ordered a missile fired at the Pentagon for good measure. To dupe the highway full of traffic infront of the Pentagon the missile was painted in the same livery as a TWA airline so the witnesses would just think it was further away than it really was. While they were distracted by the missile/fakeplane agents lept out of bushes and pushed over the lamposts. We know this had to be faked because if you listen to a live broadcast during the event a mother in Arkansas can be heard to say it the hole in the Pentagon looked a bit small. Incedentally this live footage has never been played live since, you have to ask questions why.

While this was all happening the second agent who was supposed to be remotely piloting the other hijacked plane spilt coffee on his lap and crashed the airliner into a field in Pennsylvania.

Later that night one of the agents realised that he's left his secret agent uniform and the secret plan documents in WTC7 so as not arise any attention the government had that blown up too.

Further evidence something was amiss was when major Hollywood actors started asking questions. This had to be taken seriously because many of these had been in action movies which had terrorists as lead characters. Some even knew people who had played terrorists in movies and revealed non of them knew how to fly a plane.

On top of this if you read the investigation report the company who supplied the diggers to the construction company that cleared up the rubble at ground zero they have an investor who also owns a company that knocks down buildings called "tower demolition" if you take the first letter from all the employees names in 1987 you can form the anagram "Consprisy" which almost spells Conspiracy.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

PMSL!!!! MWF!!!