General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

steve death

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 07:31 PM
gurnE
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 10-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...atleast i have learnt from this thread who are the people that have no morals....its taught alot of users alot I hope to God that you dont die a painful death and have the people with no morals taking the piss regardless of family/friends etc reading the comments.

Fortumately you are the minority and you will be judged when its your turn...you will be begging forgiveness..you mark my words.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:59 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

what's the weather like up there on your high horse?
Old 10-09-2006, 09:11 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

RIP Steve Irwin.

The guy was a fucking legend. Both as an entertainer and a conservationist. RIP.

There are some really over sensitive people on this website though. Get a fucking grip please.

HAve any Steve Irwin jokes been posted yet? I've heard some fucking classics today! PM me for details!
Old 10-09-2006, 09:12 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
Steve irwin was asked as a kid what his favourite tv programme was. he said that he really liked thunderbirds, but stingray had a special place in his heart
Old 10-09-2006, 09:23 PM
MarkTurbo
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by gurnE
Get a grip mate. He was a second rate TV celebrity and only one of 155,000 people who die every day

I'll reserve my sympathy for those butchered at the hands of dictators, starved in third world countries or any of the other many gruesome ways people, who didn't ask or put themselves in those situations, die every day.

Steve Irwin pushed his luck with dangerous animals in the name of entertainment one too many times.

As I've said before I have nothing but respect for the conservation work done by Steve Irwin but to all those people acting like they've lost a limb, get a life
I reckon all the people getting upset about all the jokes/pictures etc etc dont get out much and stay at home pretending that people on tv are their real friends As for saying its too soon for the jokes, whats the difference between telling them an hour after his death or a year after Theres fook all difference
Old 10-09-2006, 09:28 PM
gurnE
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Bosch-Man
Fortumately you are the minority and you will be judged when its your turn...you will be begging forgiveness..you mark my words.
AFPMSL!

Old 11-09-2006, 08:32 AM
Rude Dog
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Bosch-Man
...atleast i have learnt from this thread who are the people that have no morals....its taught alot of users alot I hope to God that you dont die a painful death and have the people with no morals taking the piss regardless of family/friends etc reading the comments.

oh do shut up you fucking jub
Old 11-09-2006, 08:49 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Bad taste or not, most of these jokes aren't even actually funny.

You lot keep harping on about people being over sensitive, but I fear for your sense of humour if stuff like that actually makes you laugh, as opposed to you posting it or replying thinking its funny just to show a bit of impropriety in the hope of appearing controversial.

If you think that stuff is amusing, best get the paramedics on standby for a night out to see some stand-up or something....

Strange bunch of people on here......