General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

cole finally goes to chelsea

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 08:50 AM
se mk3 cabbie
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cole finally goes to chelsea

ashley cole has made his move to chelsea for 5 million plus gallas, and reyes has apparently been swapped for baptista
Old 01-09-2006, 08:58 AM
PSL
Advanced PassionFord User

IMO a superb bit of work by Chelsea. Good bye to Gallas the traitor who said he wanted to leave as he felt he had won all he could in England and wanted a new challenge. Why leave the champions to play for a team who just scraped into this year's CL by finishing 4th on the last day of the season.

This is as frustrating for me as it must be for the Arsenal fans who saw Sol Campbell leave them for the same reason, then sign for Pompey?????

WTF is going on with players these days??
Old 01-09-2006, 08:58 AM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

lots of transfer deals,but IMO the whole Ashley Cole saga was disgraceful and i hope Arse fans make the little cunt suffer!!!!! Gallas too was being a prized prick,some of these footballers don't even know there born!!

obviously Tevez and Mascherano to Hammers is the most exciting,i'm glad we've already had 3 points off them,cos they will take some beating this season IMO,and those 2 will only strengthen an already good side,i reckon 6th position for them this year

not seen enough of Baptista tbh,but what i have seen has been fairly average in all honesty, good touch for a big bloke,but nothing major to worry about

Still not seen anything to make me think anyone will stop Liverpool winning it this season