General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

If your bored sat night

Search this Thread

Old 27-07-2006, 05:39 PM
CarlRsT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If your bored sat night

This is happening in Blackpool if anyones interested

Blackpool Summer Cruise - Saturday 29th July 2006 8pm

CruiseBlackpool invites you to attend its official Summer Cruise 2006, it’s been over 6 months since the modified car scene has hit Blackpool for a decent event so we thought it was about time we sorted something out. As stated, Saturday 29th July is the date and 8:00pm is the time, rather than have the cruise on a Sunday as per usual, we’ve decided to hold it on the Saturday to give all our ‘out of towners’ a chance to make the most of their trip. Rather than just travelling up for the cruise, why not make a day of it, visit the Pleasure Beach, Tower, The Piers, (if your brave) go for a swim or even book yourself a hotel and have a night out after the cruise! Whatever you decide to do though have a good time and we look forward to seeing you & your cars at the cruise!

There WILL be a Police presence throughout the cruise so make sure you, your car & your driving style is kept legal at all times otherwise you may be prosecuted. For the sake of future Blackpool Cruises/Events lets try and keep our sensible heads on.

The Cruise Location
SatNav Reference - FY4 3AW

The location of the cruise will be the South Shore Commercial Estate car park, this location has ample parking for all who wish to attend and is flood lit at night so you shouldn’t have any problems navigating around the site. When travelling to and arriving at the venue please take extra care and be considerate to other road users and residents of the Squires Gate Lane area. If the Police get enough complaints from these people about noise or anti-social driving then THEY WILL CLOSE THE CRUISE DOWN! Don’t be the moron who ruins it for everyone else, that goes for driving around the cruise & leaving the event too.

Now we have been given access to the land on the condition that there will be no litter left in the car park after our event, past instances have meant venues being closed PERMINATELY due to some of the store owners having to clear up next morning after the previous nights cruisers, if we ever want to have another cruise at this venue again we must try our best to keep this under control.

Right now that the above disclaimer is in effect, lets get to the other stuff

The Cruise

There is a McDonalds just next door to the Cruise so catering is sorted, pick your time well though as you don’t want to get stuck in a queue when 50 cars all go for a Big Mac at once.

There will be a few ‘Novelty Awards’ decided on the night such as:-

- Car of the Cruise
- Best ICE
- Best Graphics
- Cleanest Car
- Best Jap Car
- Best German Car
- Best French Car
- etc.

These will all be posted up on the forum after the event and are just for a bit of fun.

There will be a voluntary collection going round for our partner charity ‘Donna’s Dream House’. Our charity co-ordinator Stacey (MissIndigoBlue) will be wandering round with a collection bucket so if you see her then please give what you can. She’ll be wearing her official name badge with the Donna’s Logo on it so make sure it’s her you’re giving your money to and not someone else.

Finally just have fun at the event, have a look round some of the other cars, chat to a few new people and have a great night. If this Cruise is a big success then there’s nothing stopping this becoming a yearly event so let’s all try our best to make it that way.

Any questions then please add them to this thread but please can we keep it free of spam so that people can clearly see the details, thanks.

Remember, stay safe, stay legal & have a good time

Directions For Visitors

Directions to 'South Shore Commercial Estate' are shown below for anyone who needs them..

Use the RAC Route Planner to find the South Shore Commercial Estate (FY4 3AW).

[img][/img] (MAP will be here soon)

Please take the first exit (left) at the mini roundabout and onto the Halfords & Currys side of the Commercial Estate. The Morrisons side of the estate will still be in use so we must try not to block access to it…

[img][/img] (PHOTO will be here soon)

Websites In Attendance

Please contact us if your website would like to attend, all are welcome but as a final space check we would like to estimate how many cars will be there So far we have received news that the following cruise/car websites will also have members attending:-

http://www.CruiseBlackpool.co.uk
http://www.scotziamodz.tk
http://www.Krooz.co.uk
http://www.ShowCarz.co.uk

Many thanks to you all in advance and we look forward to seeing you all there

Directions For Visitors

Directions to 'South Shore Commercial Estate' are shown below for anyone who needs them..

Use the www.RAC.co.uk route planner to find the South Shore Commercial Estate (FY4 3AW).

Ceeya there,
Staff@CrusieBlackpool.co.uk. [/img]
Old 28-07-2006, 03:16 PM
CarlRsT

Old 28-07-2006, 03:18 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

mmmmm. May pop in as im not going clubbing.
Old 28-07-2006, 03:19 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I would, but the pool is a mission from the manor
Old 28-07-2006, 03:22 PM
CarlRsT

Originally Posted by COMEDY DAN
mmmmm. May pop in as im not going clubbing.
Ay up Dan will be good to see you...... Theres a few of us out in town after as well
Old 28-07-2006, 03:25 PM
COMEDY DAN
No1 Blower.

Not doing town sat night as up early for TOTB on sunday, but may roll down the cruise in the mondeo of love for a gander.
Old 28-07-2006, 03:30 PM
CarlRsT

Ahhh yeah you will have to be up very early as the M62 is closed from 8pm till 9am at junc 21

Anyways will keep my eye out for you
Old 28-07-2006, 03:32 PM
ricky_3dr
Advanced PassionFord User

I'd rather cut of my testicles and deep fry them
Old 28-07-2006, 03:34 PM
CarlRsT

Originally Posted by ricky_3dr
I'd rather cut of my testicles and deep fry them
Nice to know...... Guess you'll have no testicals come Sunday.....anyways back to topic