General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Lewis (B19TRB) is still around then!

Search this Thread

Old 20-07-2006, 04:42 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bosch-Man
...oh so he paid 1500 back Can you confirm it was 2k as there are always 2 sides to a story unless you are certain figures on here.
The fact that he hasnt spoken to him or returned to the board would suggest a certain amount of guilt on his behalf?
Old 20-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Spiky
Professional Waffler

DOH i'm to slow
Old 20-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No Porkie..Chip was just sticking his oar in..IMO.

..whilst giving your arse a damn good licking

All banter Rainbird..nothing over the top..its in YOUR rules.
Phil, Porkie has explained what i was doing, please dont harrass me, its in Mikes rules

Porkie, i actaully met Lewis shortly after you leant him it and he was SO grateful at the time that you had done that for him, and was determined to pay you back ASAP by breaking his saph, it never would have occurred to me that he would have then not done so, i was really surprised to hear it when you said on here that he hadnt.
Just goes to show you never really know anyone as well as you think you do, i thought lewis was a thoroughly nice bloke and i would have happily lent him money myself TBH before you posted about it.

I personally always give people the benefit of the doubt, so im still thinking he will pay you back as im convinced his strength of character will show through, but ive been wrong on stuff like that before so i hope im not again here
Old 20-07-2006, 04:56 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

once again phil and chip have to create an argument on a thread ... pack it in guys ...
Old 20-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Eagle
once again phil and chip have to create an argument on a thread ... pack it in guys ...
EXCUSE ME?

Phil and Phil you mean, please dont give me any credit for something thats entirely not my doing, the only post i made at phil was to ask him to stop doing it, how the hell is that me creating an arguement?
Old 20-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

sorry chip .. point noted .. phil .. leave it please ...
Old 20-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Eagle please leave the moderating to Mr Rainbird...

The fact Chip is replying,is continuing the BANTER....he knows i hate his snitching hence his type of licky licky replies.

Infact he has broken his code as he called me a loser in his other thread.
Old 20-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

The fact Chip is replying,is continuing the BANTER....he knows i hate his snitching hence his type of licky licky replies.

Phil, it's a nice day. Why not go for a squirt in your 348? Beats sitting on here causing arguments
Old 20-07-2006, 05:10 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Originally Posted by Rab

Phil, it's a nice day. Why not go for a squirt in your 348? Beats sitting on here causing arguments
Yeah, pick me up bitch. I'm make you and the car look good
Old 21-07-2006, 09:25 AM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Chip, I didn’t know about it so not that common.. but then I do try and stay away from the gossiping old women

Porkie, FP as said it’s all with you guys, I’m just not sure I would get as involved as a bystander. But hey we all have our own opinions. Oh and PS: Can I borrow a grand?
Old 21-07-2006, 09:32 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Cola
Chip, I didn’t know about it so not that common.. but then I do try and stay away from the gossiping old women
The only thing you would have had to not stay away from in order to know about this was Lee mentioning it on here ages ago
I dont really think that Lee being pissed off enough to mention that someone he thought he could trust had fucked him over makes him a gossipping old woman though personally.
Old 21-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by chip-3door
The only thing you would have had to not stay away from in order to know about this was Lee mentioning it on here ages ago
I dont really think that Lee being pissed off enough to mention that someone he thought he could trust had fucked him over makes him a gossipping old woman though personally.
1: WTF does that first sentence mean
2: As said, I didn't mean Porkie, it involves him Nice try though
Old 21-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Anonymous
Banned

1: WTF does that first sentence mean
2: As said, I didn't mean Porkie, it involves him Nice try though

You said you dont know about it cause you stay away from gossipping old women.
The person you needed to have read the post by in order to know about it was porkie, no one else.
Old 21-07-2006, 09:43 AM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Not this thread.. Porkie replied WAYYYYY after everyone else let the horse bolt out of the door

I didn't know what happened til I read your post
Old 21-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Not this thread.. Porkie replied WAYYYYY after everyone else let the horse bolt out of the door

You are in the minority then (as you can see from looking at the first few replies to this thread) Lee was (quite rightly) very vocal about it on here a while back, but i think you were not using the forum at the time due to getting in trouble at work or something IIRC
Old 21-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Lou Lou.
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Porkie
after he owed it to me for almost TWO YEARS
crap and i thought it was bad being owed money after 1 year!!!

Cant stand wasters espec when i really need the money im owed
Old 21-07-2006, 09:56 AM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

That reminds me Chip, I owe you Ł50 still!

PM me an address and I'll send it via cheque when i get the first full wage for this new job on the 15th of next month

Think I owe Stu Ł25 too.... I'm useless!
Old 21-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

[quote="chip-3door"]
You are in the minority then (as you can see from looking at the first few replies to this thread) Lee was (quite rightly) very vocal about it on here a while back, but i think you were not using the forum at the time due to getting in trouble at work or something IIRC
1 - just as I said then re minority.

2 - as said I agree re Porkie.

*bangs head on desk*

Some things never change eh

PS: It wasn't trouble at work, it was the stupidness of the board
Old 21-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Sorry Cola but Chip is right in this instance. There was a BIG thread about this a while ago. I myself made it public knowledge and I don't regret it. I would say almost everyone that knows Lewis from here knows what he has done.

I gave him EVERY chance and left it over a year before making it public that he is a lying cheating CUNT.

But now as I am not getting my monkey back I think a bit of Character assassination was in order.

he is a mod on here, he CLEARLY has net access and still knows alot of people on here. Sooo..... the only reason for him not posting is quite clear to me!
Old 21-07-2006, 10:04 AM
BlueSmoke

Maybe they should revoke his mod powers? It sets a really bad example to see a mod behaving like this.

Just IMHO.
Old 21-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Porkie, as said a dozen times I think you are well within your rights to post all about it. It’s you that has been done as it were.

All I was saying was that I think this post is another reason why he won’t come on here. It’s bad enough to have mightly pissed off one person but now it seems like everyone’ll be after him. Wrong or not.

Anyway, I think I shall remove myself from the board again as everything I say gets misconstrued.. just like last time I came back.

(and what I said in your wuote is completely true. I knew nothing of this til I read THIS post from others)
Old 21-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

He was stripped of his powers quite some time ago....
Old 21-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Always came across as a decent BB member too....wanker..
Old 21-07-2006, 10:14 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Porkie, as said a dozen times I think you are well within your rights to post all about it. It’s you that has been done as it were.

All I was saying was that I think this post is another reason why he won’t come on here. It’s bad enough to have mightly pissed off one person but now it seems like everyone’ll be after him. Wrong or not.

Anyway, I think I shall remove myself from the board again as everything I say gets misconstrued.. just like last time I came back.

(and what I said in your wuote is completely true. I knew nothing of this til I read THIS post from others)
Don't be silly Cola

Its quite obvious you still have a problem with Chip honey and to be honest I can't blame you after some of the things that went on!

Please don't leave! just don't engage with Chip at all and chill
Old 21-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

It’s not even about Chip Porkie. I don’t know him and that’s alright by me. You can’t get on with everyone in life.

But on this post I seem to have been deemed as saying what Lewis did was alright. What I was saying is for everyone else to be banging on about it is only going to keep him away.

I can’t see why such a reasonable thought would get so much backlash. Can’t be bloody arsed with it. I’m 20 flippin 9 lol.
Old 21-07-2006, 10:20 AM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I remember the first thread about this and was @ it then.

Cola,

Don't leave
Old 21-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Anonymous
Banned

It’s not even about Chip Porkie. I don’t know him and that’s alright by me. You can’t get on with everyone in life.

But on this post I seem to have been deemed as saying what Lewis did was alright. What I was saying is for everyone else to be banging on about it is only going to keep him away.

I can’t see why such a reasonable thought would get so much backlash. Can’t be bloody arsed with it. I’m 20 flippin 9 lol.
I cant seen anywhere that anyone in this thread has said or even implied you thought it was ok, so i think you must have miscontrued people there (some things never change, lol).

I think you came across as being a bit petty and bitchy trying to call people gossipping old women etc, when its actually perfectly reasonable IMHO for people on a forum to comment on the fact that a moderator has just stolen a load of money from an established member, but at NO point did i think you were actually defending what he did, and i dont see that any reasonable person would read your posts and think that either.

As Porkie says, chill out, you are getting worked up about nothing
Old 21-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

I don't think you ever said he was right. You just thought it was wrong of everybody to say about it publically BEFORE I had....

BUT you didn't know I had months ago already and that it was already very public.

SOOO it was a simple misunderstanding
Old 21-07-2006, 10:27 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo

Cola,

Don't leave

I agree, dont leave, even if its for no other reason than Phil will get jealous if someone else leaves the forum even more times than he has
Old 21-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Simple misunderstanding… and yet Chip still attempts to bait above

It’s alright pointing out what people do.. so long as you don’t do the same Chip, which you do all the time.

As said though, it’s not about you.

If you, or anyone knew me AT ALL, you would know that I am a gossiping old woman. Therefore I don’t feel it was petty or bitchy. THUS THE WINK!!!!

And again, just to highlight that my world does not revolve around you I have also been told I have no sense of fun when people think it would be funny if it was Muslim Day when the Alton Towers ride crashed. What I was actually saying, should anyone be bothered to read, is that I don’t see why people being that way inclined get away with it when Dave gets banned for a joke about disabled people.

What I think people should realise is that if I was to be offended by anything it would have been the disabled comment as both my folks are in fact disabled, but no. I didn’t say anything as I could see it was a joke.. but again why does a joke result in a ban for some and lol’s for another?!

I won’t be posting on anything else for a good while as sick of explaining myself.

PS: F**kign bitchy?! Have a poll sweetheart. I think I’m one of the least bitchy people on here.

PPS: I've left once, and I didn't even tell anyone so I hardly think it's the same.. unless that's just another baiting
Old 21-07-2006, 10:36 AM
BlueSmoke

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo

Cola,

Don't leave

I agree, dont leave, even if its for no other reason than Phil will get jealous if someone else leaves the forum even more times than he has
Old 21-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Cola, im frequently told im a master at baiting, or words to that effect, but all i was doing was trying to make people laugh, at least Jay found it funny so i wasnt totally wasting my time.

Personally i havent seen the comments about muslim day at alton towers, but that sort of racism (well religious hatred i guess would be a more accurate term) certainly sounds worthy of a ban to me!
Old 21-07-2006, 12:01 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I did wonder if you'd left before Cola
Old 21-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Chip you are only a master chimp pal..nothing else worth noting

I honestly cant beleive how 1 person can be on the net 24/7..and use so many bb's...you live your whole life on forums...that is the ultimate ...imo of course
Old 21-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Spiky
Professional Waffler

dont leave cola
Old 21-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Porkie
he is a mod on here, he CLEARLY has net access and still knows alot of people on here. Sooo..... the only reason for him not posting is quite clear to me!

WAS a mod .. removed mod rights in march..

last posted Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:41 am no way of knowing when he last visited tho
Old 21-07-2006, 01:07 PM
BlueSmoke

Chip you are only a master chimp pal..nothing else worth noting

I honestly cant beleive how 1 person can be on the net 24/7..and use so many bb's...you live your whole life on forums...that is the ultimate ...imo of course
To be honest I wish I could get away with doing about an hour's work a day, 4 days a week and get his salary!