General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
View Poll Results: Police actions at stockwell
right or wrong
75.00%
Yes no
25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Police another murder they get away with

Search this Thread

Old 17-07-2006, 04:27 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts
Default Police another murder they get away with

As I predicted no charges are to be brought against bacon officers for the stockwell whacking

Goes to show best off staying out the way from police as they can kill you and get away with it even if ya innocent

C L
Old 17-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Speedy Gonzalez
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cunts!
Old 17-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

c u need to edit the vote bar's m8
Old 17-07-2006, 04:31 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts
Default Police

Sorry fucked up the poll question but you know what I'm trying to say

C L
Old 17-07-2006, 04:32 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Is this the one that ran away from the coppers? and got shot a few times in the head?
Old 17-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Default Re: Police

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Sorry fucked up the poll question but you know what I'm trying to say

C L
seen m8

fucking bacon cunts want bringing to justice
Old 17-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Cops always fuck up and get away with anything.

From MEGA big things like this, to tiny stuff.

Get away with murder, literally.
Old 17-07-2006, 04:41 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

If an armed Police Officer says to you STOP on the same day that 3 bombs have gone of do you not agree it is fucking stupid to ignore them and run ???

Mike
Old 17-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by jock
If an armed Police Officer says to you STOP on the same day that 3 bombs have gone of do you not agree it is fucking stupid to ignore them and run ???

Mike

Exactly...
Old 17-07-2006, 04:44 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pennywise
Is this the one that ran away from the coppers? and got shot a few times in the head?

fair play.. shouldnt have run should he
Terry Tibbs
PassionFord Post Troll

Agree with Jock, sorry but they are trained to take down people who are suspected of terrorism.

I don't think they 'got away with it' at all. do you think that policeman will sit at home forever more thinking 'ha I got away with murder'.. No it'll be on his mind all the time about how he killed an innocent man, but I guess they are trained to handle that. Shit happens, bloke should have stopped. I know I would have if police were holding guns at me.
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Mike
I feel for the family etc., I really do, but can't help but agree with the above.
Old 17-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Simon
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Mike
Have to agree on this

Also the shooters were only following orders, Can you imagine if they had stood there and done nothing and the bloke had actually been a bomber and hundreds more people had been killed, Then the poll would of been about lazy coppers not doing there jobs right
Old 17-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Mike
Agreed.

This thread is going to get messy, so many different opinions on this. It was silly of him to run, just made him look guilty. Especially in light of recent events.
Old 17-07-2006, 04:47 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

I cant see it being police either that shot him, No street coppers would have the skill to get head shots....
Old 17-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I cant see it being police either that shot him, No street coppers would have the skill to get head shots....
I think they had 7 goes at it though..
Old 17-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DaveEscos

It's gotta be said, I'd fooking run. And hey, if they were such professionals they wouldn't need so many bullets.

Don’t understand why anyone is surprised. This is the police after all. A friend of mine was knocked down and killed before Christmas. The driver wasn’t drinking, just fucking stupid (excuse me) and missed THREE people walking across the road. All the law could work out was that he was braking at the time.. but at 30 mph (what was he doing before?!) so was within the limit.

Therefore he walked away completely free. No sentence, not even suspended, no ban, no friggin points. And if that’s a lowly civilian of course the law will be untouched!
Old 17-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Simon

No street coppers would have the skill to get head shots....
Course they can with all the radar gun training they get
Old 17-07-2006, 04:56 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Stoo
From what i have read it is standard policy to put 6/7 shots straight in, 1 is quite often insuffucient if not placed on the money,

Mike
Old 17-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Anonymous
Banned

This is just one of those unfortunate incidences where the police where just carrying out there duty....they had to shot to kill as what if he was a terroist?

Sometimes you have to sacrifice a life to save others..unfortunately this was a gamble.
Old 17-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Terry Tibbs
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Cola
Originally Posted by DaveEscos

It's gotta be said, I'd fooking run. And hey, if they were such professionals they wouldn't need so many bullets.
!
Put yourself in the situation, your standing with a possible terror suspect with explosives strapped to himself, you are trained to hit him in the head, you know at any moment he could blow himself, you and others around you up. He runs, you think 'FUCK' you start to shoot, doesn't suprise me they missed.
Old 17-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

From what i have read it is standard policy to put 6/7 shots straight in, 1 is quite often insuffucient if not placed on the money,

Mike
These are the best of the best yeah, these coppers with guns? Surely they teach them to shot to disable? At least until they work out whether they have the right person or not?! Much as he might complain about being injured, at least he'd be alive.

Otherwise where will it end?
Old 17-07-2006, 04:59 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Bosch-Man
This is just one of those unfortunate incidences where the police where just carrying out there duty....they had to shot to kill as what if he was a terroist?

Sometimes you have to sacrifice a life to save others..unfortunately this was a gamble.
1st smart thing you have said in a long time Phil

and i agree entirely

Mike
Old 17-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Terry Tibbs
PassionFord Post Troll

Mike
These are the best of the best yeah, these coppers with guns? Surely they teach them to shot to disable? At least until they work out whether they have the right person or not?! Much as he might complain about being injured, at least he'd be alive.

Terror suspects have to be terminated.
Old 17-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Phil
Jeebus

Originally Posted by Bosch-Man

1st smart thing you have said in a long time Phil

and i agree entirely

Mike
Seconded
Old 17-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

If an armed Police Officer says to you STOP on the same day that 3 bombs have gone of do you not agree it is fucking stupid to ignore them and run ??
Sorry chaps, may fly in the face of opionion on here but I agree with Jock.......he was told to stop, and didn't. As I understand it, and if I'm wrong please correct me, he was told to stop by armed Police on more than one occasion and failed to do so. He received several warnings, failed to heed any of them and so force was used. Whether that force was appropriate or not is not for me to make judgement on, but he was told and ignored the warnings. He got shot, and killed.

Bet there wouldn't be this outcry if the bloke was a suicide bomber. How were the Police to know whether he was or wasn't ? What would you rather, he gets shot as it's a risk to the public they weren't prepared to take or as I understand he got several warnings before someone pulled the trigger ? Lets also not forget, however irrelevant to this case it actually is that he shouldn't have been in the UK anyway as his visa had expired.

He paid his money and took his chance. The Police were there to protect US, the public and if they have to use force, however reasonable or unreasonable it may be depending on your viewpoint them I'm all for it.
Old 17-07-2006, 05:30 PM
RS-Leigh
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Mike

They cannot shoot to disable someone who they think has a bomb strapped to him!!! They have to kill him.

He ran away, coppers had no option.

He was an illegal immigrant anyway living off my tax

Leigh
Old 17-07-2006, 05:32 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Originally Posted by RS-Leigh

Mike

They cannot shoot to disable someone who they think has a bomb strapped to him!!! They have to kill him
Exactly - if he's alive he can detonate it can't he ?
Old 17-07-2006, 05:34 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Feel bad for the guy and his family, I really do, but what good are armed cops who are too afraid to shoot anyone? I'd rather know there are guys out there doing what it takes to keep us safe, without fear of reprisal.

If there was suddenly a spate of killings of innocent people by the cops then an inquiry would be justified, but as in all walks of life, accidents happen.

And as said before, he should not have run from the police. If he had been a terror suspect and they'd not taken him down, he could have blown up a train, killing many innocent people.

How many of those bashing the cops would have been demanding answers as to why they had allowed him to get away, had that happened?
Treen

Originally Posted by Simon
Can you imagine if they had stood there and done nothing and the bloke had actually been a bomber and hundreds more people had been killed, Then the poll would of been about lazy coppers not doing there jobs right
Totally agree
discodenkelly
bounce, bounce, bounce

Mike

How can you disable someone who is a terror suspect? If he was and was loaded with TNT, as soon as the police 'winged' him he would have pressed his little red button.
At the end of the day I agree with the general consensus here, he was ordered to stop, he didn't so he paid the highest price. We would have been chastising the police more so if he had been a bomber and succeeded.
Old 17-07-2006, 05:36 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Mike
agree totally
Old 17-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Agree with Mr s1 ,, 100%

If he had nothing to hide then why did he run ???

its a shame , or was it ?? did he have a reason to run , we will never know

Paul
Old 17-07-2006, 05:51 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Accidents happen.
Old 17-07-2006, 06:24 PM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Agree with most on here he ran and got warned and when he still didnt stop he was put down...

And tbh with ya i doubt it very much that it was the police who did the shooting, i very much think it was some sort of special force, and he was shot 7 times in the head, they DONT miss.......
Old 17-07-2006, 07:07 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

As said at the end of the day it an unfortunate accident The guy has to take some of the blame for running!! After what happened he should have thought more about it and ended up paying the highest price because of it All well and good Saying they shouldnt have shot or tried to disable but if a bomb went off and kill 30+people what do you think would have been said then?

Its not like the coppers went out to kill someone.
Old 17-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

did ANY of you hear the chain of events ????

he used his oyster card to gain access to the train,, he was NOT running from the police,,, there was a plain clothes officer on the train who followed him as the other armed officers ran to catch up when he got on the train as he was just under servailance !!!!!! at the time hence the one officer

he was pointed out by the unarmed officer in civies and then pinned down as ONE armed officer shoots ELEVEN TIMES and hits him seven times in the head

at no point did he run away from officers shouting STOP ARMED POLICE as its claimed,,,,,,,, the reason for this is cause he could have set the bomb off straight away

the reason there was 1 officer and just one following him close ios cause they didnt wanna worry him so he let off the bomb

they lost radio contact on the underground and as such they had to react with NO orders to shoot other than there opinion and they did so

but he never fucking jumped the barrier nor ran from police in uniform like they claimed at the fucking time

how would you feel if your traveling to work then all of a sudden a bloke on the train jumps up when 5 other people run on the train and the one bloke shouts "thats him" and jumps on you, yopur gonna try to fucking stand up aint you

thats the point he got totally bundled and the 11 shots went off and he got assainated by accident

it WASNT the officers fault for the killing

the isuue there is IMO is what happend from that point onwards,. they discovered he was inocent a few hours later YET the police commisioner did a press converence claiming he jumped the barrier, was actign suspison and was running from officers who shouted to stop not to mention claiming he was wearing a long winter jacket that looked like it could hide explosives

he was wearing a denim jacet btw

OH AND HE WASNT A FUCKING ILLEGAL IMAGRANT FFS, HES WORK PERMIT HAD EXPIERED BUT HE WAS LEGALLY HERE !!!!!!

PLEASE DO A BUT MORE REASEARCH BEFORE WE BLAME A INOCENT PERSON OF COMMITING A CRIME OF GOING TO WORK ON A WEEKDAY MORNING AND NOT STOPPING OR WEARING A STRING VEST AND SHORTS ON HIS JOURNEY TO WORK AND A SEE THROUGH CARRIER BAG

HOPE THAT EXPLAINS A FEW MORE PARTS

btw thats what i remember so some of it could be wrong in sections but the main points aint

HE NEVER RAN FROM OFFICERS WHO ASKED HIM TO STOP
Old 17-07-2006, 07:17 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

so he was working without a permit then?
Old 17-07-2006, 07:18 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Originally Posted by aduz
Amounts to the same thing wouldn't you say ?
Old 17-07-2006, 07:19 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Mr S1
Originally Posted by aduz
Amounts to the same thing wouldn't you say ?
explain

Quick Reply: Police another murder they get away with