General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

help please !!

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006 | 11:15 AM
pollocks
Advanced PassionFord User

Default help please !!

right i got my car taxed this morning after 3 months of the car been off road i put a new engien gearbox and turbo in it

its a fiesta rs turbo and i put a t3 on it and its off a series 1 so oil cooled and its been rebuilt by aet turbos with a 360 degree bearing and standard housings with a complete new core

the thing is it sound like a howls until its on boost then whistles i dunno if this is the way its ment to be :S sounds like its over boosting but its only hitting 10psi at the most i have a msd chip for 13 psi max :S i have a brand new actuator on it too

and secondly i took the car to the local garage to have the trackign done as i fitted a lot of new susspention bits like the arms and a set of koni adjustables so it needed doing as we put the gauges on to find it way out the little y piece thats by the dipstick in the coolant system just fell in bits so i need a new one does any body have one i could buy off them ?? i'm going to the lancs rs show tomoro if thats any good to any body to bring it with them needless to say the car won't be coming real tears

thinking of breaking it at the mo proper pissed off with it
Old 01-07-2006 | 03:14 PM
pollocks
Advanced PassionFord User

BTTT